All by Myself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got both the words right! She was getting words right without any help from Master! That confused Candi for a moment, because she could hear a little voice throbbing away in her cunt that said, 'Pet needs Master to think for her,' but Candi got confused a lot when she tried to think about her programming. She decided not to try. She just rubbed the pleasure deeper into her slick, soaking cunt until she saw Master ask her, "What's the next word giving pet trouble?"

Pet looked at the sentence again, her brain almost grinding to a stop as she tried hard to type the letters of the nonsense word in front of her onto her keyboard. "Resistance," she finally entered, although she knew for a fact that it wasn't a real word at all. Sometimes Master reminded her that she couldn't... couldn't do it, anymore, and sometimes he told her that she didn't have any left. But she only agreed with him because Master was always right. It wasn't real. It didn't exist. It was just a silly little group of made-up sounds that Candi never needed to think about again.

Master must have known that Candi was too clever to fall for that trick, because he replied, "Oh, that's going to be a big problem. Pet has no idea what 'resistance' is anymore, does she?" Candi smiled, her cunt thrumming with pleasure so loud that she almost couldn't hear herself think over it. Every time she looked at the silly nonsense word, it made her wetter and wetter and happier and happier to realize it wasn't real at all. It felt just like her deep self was stroking her clit with bliss for obeying a command from Master. Resistance wasn't even real. Candi didn't need to think about it anymore.

"No Master," she typed, a plastic smile creasing her vacant expression as she hit another edge.

"No," Master agreed, his words almost seeming to pat Candi on the head like a sad little puppy who couldn't figure out how to get through the gate. "She can't even guess at it." She didn't know how Master knew that she wouldn't be able to figure that fake word out, but then again, Master was very smart. He probably knew that 'resistance' wasn't real either. He probably knew that Candi couldn't do anything as silly as 'resist' him, whatever that meant. She knew he told her that sometimes, but she didn't need to think about it. Just agree.

She almost typed 'Yes Master', but stopped when she remembered that this was one of those confusing times when 'yes' didn't mean agreeing. Smiling at her own cleverness, Candi responded, "No Master. She starts trying & sounding it out like other words but everything gets fuzzy." She didn't bother telling him that it was because 'resistance' was a fake word and she'd figured that out all by herself. Master probably knew.

And he did! "It's bound to," he said, showing Candi that she was right all along to put that silly nonsense word out of her brain just like she always did. She squeezed her thighs around her hand, feeling extra clever for Master. "Let's just replace that with 'stuff', shall we?"

Pet nodded eagerly. Then she remembered that her camera wasn't on. "Thank u Master!" she quickly typed, giggling at herself for her mistake. She was just glad that her deep self always knew things like that, or she might have cum by mistake without Master watching. That would really have made her a bad girl. Candi never wanted to be bad like that for Master, especially not when she was pleasing him so much by working her tiny little brain so hard on his confusing sentence.

But she was getting really close. Master said, "Pet is so welcome! Here's what we have now. 'Because pet is so ready to be bred and so cute that her stuff has been twisted and turned by Master into eager compliance. Pet can't resist when she thinks she wants to be brainwashed, can she?'" And even if that was a lot of words, Candi could read almost every single one without help. She was almost there... "What's the next word giving pet trouble?" Master asked.

Candi looked at Master's words, mumbling each one out loud until she got to the last big one that was still making her brain grind to a halt when she tried to read it. "Compliance," she typed carefully, making sure to get the 'o' after the 'c' right. She knew what cumming was, and 'cumpliance' probably just meant a special kind of cumming for Master, but this word was different. She wasn't sure if she could guess it on her own.

But Master cheered her on, his reply convincing her that even a dumb little ditz like her might be able to figure it out if she only pushed her fuzzy brain as hard as it would go and broke the big word up into little ones she knew. "Good girl!" he said. "Can pet give Master a guess at that one?"

Candi squinted so tightly until the words blurred, trying to summon up everything she could steal from her smart brain about smart words. That 'pliance' part, that was kind of like a word she knew when she was smart. And 'com', too. There were smart words that started with 'com'. Taking a big guess, she typed, "Something about computer appliance? Like a robot?" She knew that couldn't be right. Even the smart girl she was when she wasn't with Master probably couldn't get that one. But she wanted so bad to try for Master.

And somehow, amazingly, Master responded with, "That's very good, pet!" Candi was so happy that she almost couldn't read the rest, even with it made so simple that even a dumb ditz like her could figure it out. "'Because pet is so ready to be bred and so cute that her stuff has been twisted and turned by Master into an eager robot. Pet can't resist when she thinks she wants to be brainwashed, can she?'" She sighed happily, her cunt clenching hard around her fingers in what came a little too close to a real cum for Candi to keep her hand in her pussy.

She took her fingers out long enough to let her cunt calm down, and read Master's next words. "Does pet have any more words she doesn't understand?" he asked. Candi practically glowed with pride as she put her messy fingers on the keyboard, not even caring about the little stains she left behind with each letter.

"Uhmmmmm no Master," she responded, feeling so warm and good and happy that she didn't even notice her fingers slipping back down between her legs to rub her dripping cunt. It just sort of happened. Like everything else when she was with Master.

When Master replied, "So does pet understand it all now? Can pet put it in her own words for Master to show that she really, really got it?" Candi was so thrilled that she almost forgot to rub for a second. Master wanted her to show how clever she was. Master wanted her to show that she could read. Master wanted her to show that she could, could think for Master! Candi wriggled, almost puppy-like in her excitement, and began to type.

When she finished, she actually took a moment to read it over before she sent it, just to make sure she got it right. "Pet is sooo reddy 2 b bred by Master & so cute that her stuff has been all mixxed up by by Master & turned pet into a needy fuckdoll. Pet dosnt want 2 resist." Her eyes watered, spotting each typo and then losing track of it in a burst of pleasure that made her clit pulse and throb with bliss, but she knew that she had it right. She hit 'send', sighing with relief. She was a clever girl!

And Master knew it too. "That's right! Good girl! Master is SO PROUD of pet!" There was something more, something inside wiggly squiggly lines that Candi couldn't even see, let alone understand, but it made her so happy to see that Master was proud of her that she felt her whole body blur in an edge that took her to a razor's width away from cumming. She couldn't think. She couldn't breathe. She could only freeze in place, filled with warmth and joy and contented bliss.

At last, her body still shaking with pleasure, she finally managed to type, "Pet luvs making Mster proud." She found herself just for a moment wishing she knew some more big, smart girl words, so she could find something stronger than 'love' to describe her feelings. But then her eyes glanced at that wiggly text she couldn't read, and somehow, she knew that Master understood.

THE END

12