Glass Half Full

Story Info
Filling the glass, emptying her head.
2k words
4.41
34.6k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MikeSluts
MikeSluts
203 Followers

"I wanna try something cool, you always complain about how you can't stop your thoughts from racing right? And how you just wanna relax and de-stress. Well I have been learning some hypnosis techniques recently and I wanted to give them a try." Steve proposed to his girlfriend Amanda.

"Oh, hypnosis huh? Sounds like fun, I doubt it will actually work but I'm happy to let you try if you want. Maybe it will help a little." she responded warmly, as he eagerly began to get to work.

"Ok, ok, so uh, sit down there on the couch and just pay close attention to every word I say." he ordered her.

Amanda dropped down obediently onto the soft cushions of the couch and nodded as she gazed forward, focused and ready to give this hypnosis stuff an honest try.

Steve began to slowly wave his hand in front of her, his fingers lightly dancing as it swayed rhythmically from side to side. "Watch my hand. Just watch it and let your eyes follow. Watch my fingers dance. Keep watching..." he said, as Amanda complied.

Her eyes wandered listlessly back and forth as she followed her boyfriend's ever swaying hand. She watched his fingers dancing as he told her, admiring the way they fluttered gently as she felt herself beginning to relax. Maybe it was working, kind of.

"Keep watching. Feel your eyelids getting heavier as my hand moves. Feel your whole body relaxing and your thoughts slow down." he continued, moving his hand gradually closer and closer to her face.

Amanda kept watching, and to her amazement she started to feel her eyelids drooping. Then her shoulders slumped and her jaw began to hang open. As his hand moved closer and closer to her face, her eyes began to cross as his fingertips danced directly past her eyes so gracefully. She was surprised at how good he had become at hypnosis, she didn't even know he had been practicing!

"Good girl. You are getting sleepy now. Soft and tired and peaceful. Its so easy to just surrender. Let the sleepiness pull you into a cozy slumber. Let your heavy eyelids finally drop and come to rest as you fall under my power." he told her.

Amanda agreed. She was definitely feeling sleepy, so much so she almost yawned. Her eyes glazed over as she stared and tried vaguely to fight the oncoming drowsiness, but ultimately her boyfriend was right. It was simply too easy to surrender. Too difficult to keep her eyes open any longer. As her eyelids slid shut, Amanda drifted into a pleasant trance. Steve was very pleased.

"Very good girl. Now, still asleep, I want you to hold out your hand for me." he commanded.

Amanda didn't really think about it. She felt like she was fast asleep and yet somehow she was fully cognizant of his order. Her arm raised sluggishly in front of her as she obeyed mindlessly.

"Good, now take this glass." he said, placing a small glass into her hand.

Amanda grasped the glass firmly, arm still outstretched before her as she had not been told to put it down yet.

"Good, now tilt your head to one side and just hold the rim of the glass up to your ear for me, dear." Steve instructed.

Amanda complied thoughtlessly, her head slumping to one side as her hand brought the glass up to her ear as she had been told.

"Now, listen carefully. You will hear a faint dripping. Drip. Drop. Drip. Drop." he said.

Amanda listened to the empty glass. After several moments, she heard it. The gentle splash of a small droplet resonating throughout the glass and funneled into her ear. Then another. Then another. She could hear a steady flow of droplets hitting the base of the glass now. She nodded slightly, head still tilted.

"Good girl. That's your brain. All your thoughts, your worries, your cares, all of it. Slowly trickling out of your head via your ear. You can feel your head getting lighter with each drop. Drip. Drop." he told her.

Amanda, completely entranced, understood immediately. That was her brain. She listened calmly as more droplets fell and she did indeed feel a pleasant airy feeling start to form inside her head. Her brain was leaking out into this glass. It was as clear as day.

"Do you feel it? Your brain is draining away. Drop by drop." he asked.

Amanda nodded. "Draining away...drop by drop..." she mumbled vaguely as her mind steadily filled up the glass.

Soon the droplets were resonating less and the splashing was clearer as the glass was filling up. At the same time, her head grew lighter and lighter. A small pocket of emptiness turning into a vast canyon of blissful blankness inside her head. All those stressful thoughts, gone. All drained out into the glass. Amanda simply listening contentedly as they left.

"The glass is half full now, which means your head is half empty. How does it feel?" he asked warmly.

"Gooooood." Amanda groaned lazily. Her half empty brain was so light and floaty that she couldn't come up with a more sophisticated response than that brainless groan.

"Good girl. It feels good to let your brain drain away. You can feel it flowing faster now. Its like all those pent up thoughts and fears are just gushing out of your head." he said.

It was true. Her brain was gushing out of her head now. She could feel it and hear it, sloshing as it joined the rest of the every growing pool of slushy brain matter in her glass.

"You can touch yourself if you like." Steve said nonchalantly.

Amanda didn't hesitate. She felt so good with her brain leaking out, plus she was so suggestible with her head all light and floaty like this that she would do whatever he said. So, her free hand slipped down to her crotch and began to trace circles along her vulva as she enjoyed the sensation of her brains oozing out of her ear while rubbing her quickly dampening slit.

"Good girl. Just keep rubbing and letting your brains drain away. The hotter and wetter you get, the faster they flow. You want to get every last drop out, so knead that pussy properly now." he told her, discretely rubbing his own crotch now.

Amanda complied happily. Pressing down harder against her lips and squeezing her clit as she moaned and gasped and felt her few remaining thoughts slosh around inside her head as they circled the drain. Glug. Glug. Glug. As her pussy clenched and ebbed with pleasure, an even more beautiful sensation was coming from her head as the last of her thoughts emptied into the glass.

"Almost...almost completely empty now. Just a few more drops. Are you excited?" Steve asked, clearly very into this.

"Uh-huh" Amanda replied as the last remnants of her brain trickled out without any resistance.

Her head finally empty, Amanda felt a sensation she had never felt before. This utter blank, this perfect hollow inside her head. It was a completely different type of happiness. As she realized this, her pussy was spasming around her fingers as she came around them dumbly. Just a brainless doll now, all her thoughts had been emptied into the glass.

"Good girl. Now I want you to hold the glass out in front of you again." he said, trying his best to keep his raging boner calm for a little longer.

Amanda obeyed.

"Now, tip it out. Let all those nasty thoughts spill out onto the floor. Seep into the rug and never come back." he ordered.

Amanda smiled. "Nasty thoughts...never come back..." she mumbled gleefully as she rotated the glass and felt it grow lighter as her brains spilled to the floor.

"Good girl. Say bye bye brains!" he said playfully.

Amanda giggled a little. "Bye bye brains!"

"Now, open your eyes again for me, still deep and relaxed. No brain. Head nice and empty." he ordered.

As Amanda's eyelids fluttered and slowly lifted, she saw Steve's hard cock, veins bulging as they clung to the sides, dangling in front of her. He slowly aligned the tip with the edge of the glass as he began to pump it slowly.

"See how my hand is moving now?" he said.

Amanda gazed forward, her hollow head letting her focus mindlessly and completely on the cock in front of her. She nodded, lips still parted in a vacant expression as a little bit of drool trickled past.

"Yes, I want you to do that. Reach out and rub my dick just like that. Keep holding the glass there too." he ordered.

Amanda thoughtlessly reached forward and, as his hand shifted away, hers quickly took its place. She pumped away at his shaft with a steady rhythm. Feeling the hot, thick rod pulse and twitch against her palm and strain against her fingers as she gazed in amazement at the whole thing, still drooling dumbly.

"Ung, that's it! Fuck baby, you look so hot when you're brainless. Like a dumb doll. I'm gonna cum already." Steve grunted as threads of sticky cum suddenly spurted forth.

They were caught by the glass and slowly slid down the side as more ropes followed, steadily forming a pool of warm cum at the bottom.

"Good girl. Now that your head is nice and empty, I can fill it with whatever I want. So how about you go ahead and put that glass to your lips now and drink it all down." he said confidently.

Amanda did so without a word, her brain too empty to do anything but blindly obey her boyfriend's every whim. As the glass touched her lips, she could smell the familiar scent of cum. Then, tilting it slowly, she saw it slide slowly down the side until it hit her tongue. The thick, salty liquid drained down the back of her throat, coating it along the way as she swallowed it down greedily.

"Good girl. Feel it filling you. Going to straight to your head. Its like alcohol. I know you can't handle your alcohol, but with your head so empty there is no way you can handle this. I am filling your empty head with my hot, sticky cum. Do you feel it, clinging to the sides of your head?" he told her.

Amanda could feel it. Sticky gunk clogging her empty brain. Yet, it wasn't a bad thing. The floaty pleasure of a hollow head transformed into a dizzy joy, like being drunk but so, so much hotter. She could feel her slit dripping with need as her head swam. Slowly, her gaze focused back on his cock and this time she locked on.

"Looks like you want to coat the inside of your head with more of my cum huh?" Steve noticed.

Amanda nodded, still transfixed by the meaty member.

"Well, go ahead. No need for the glass anymore, you can drink straight from the tap if you want."

Amanda groaned eagerly as her head thrust forward and her drooling lips locked around the tip hungrily. She was sucking and slurping away in no time, all the while her eyes carried a gorgeous, glossy sheen. She was a blissful and brainless little cum-sucking doll, whose only thoughts were of drinking down another fresh load of her boyfriend's delicious, intoxicating cum.

And, with a little effort and a lot of sucking, she got her wish. Swirling her tongue around the throbbing shaft, she felt it begin to pulse more urgently. She remembered the way it had throbbed in her hand earlier and knew her prize was coming. As it stretched her throat out, she felt the hot, salty spray on the back of her throat and moaned around it in satisfaction. Quickly the intoxication intensified and Amanda felt her cum-coated head grow stickier and more needy.

She kept sucking Steve's cock and slurping up his hot cum for as long as he would let her. Filling the void in her head with plenty of sticky semen. She hadn't even really expected this to work, but by the end of their session she was a perfectly brainless, cum guzzling cock addict.

They never did clean up the puddle of her brains on the rug...


MikeSluts
MikeSluts
203 Followers