All Day Tease Ch. 04 - The Fantasy Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob almost jumped as he felt the fabric and her fingers brush against his skin, inside now instead of outside. Her fingers radiated heat, or maybe that was just what the inside of his pants were like now.

She wrapped the panties around his hard cock, which was singing even louder than it had during the dance, and then just as quick she pulled her hand out.

Kneeling to grab her dress off the floor, she placed a cartoonishly exaggerated kiss on the outside of his pants, then she patted his bulge twice and straightened up.

"Well, you seemed to enjoy yourself, didn't you? Told you so." Her exquisite fashion-model face had a thousand-watt Disney smile.

Rob needed a moment to find his voice, but managed to blurt out a garbed "yes". He nodded vigorously.

Leaning in, she hugged him close and whispered "Double Bubble" into his ear. She was so near that her lips flicked against his earlobe as she spoke the words. His ears were apparently connected to his balls by a big bunch of neurons, and Rob's body jerked with every warm, moist contact.

His eyes looked down at her bra and cleavage as he tried to understand what she meant. She saw this and laughed, her perfectly round, hanging breasts shaking with the motion.

"No, silly. I want some gum. There's a bodega down the block. Be a darling and go get me a pack." She reached over and took something out of her clutch, handing it to Rob. It was a key ring with a single black and silver fob attached. "This will get you out the back door." She nodded towards a passage next to the tiny stage.

As soon as Rob accepted it, Stephanie turned on her heel and flowed back to the bar. He watched her dress drag on the floor behind her like a train as her naked, sculpted ass flexed. She paused for a minute and indicated the door again, without turning to face him.

"Yes ma'am", he called to her, then adjusted himself for decency and headed towards the corridor. Down the hall and around the corner he saw a bank of two elevators, with a single button between them.

He paused in front of the elevators and reached down inside his pants. Resisting the urge to madly beat off, he pulled the panties free and out of his pants. He brought them up to his face and inhaled deeply, taking in a heady mix of Stephanie's fashion perfume and her natural scent. With a shudder, he put the panties into his pocket and pressed the button.

*********

Interlude 1A - 7:00pm – in the Office Playroom:

"Yes, Mistress, may I please have another!" Edwin could barely gasp out the words. He was lying on his back on a low massage table, and his legs were straight up, held there by Ali.

Ali stood between them. Her crotch and its attached protuberance squeezed tightly into his naked ass. She was still wearing her blouse, but the tight pencil skirt had been changed out for something that offered her more freedom of movement. Her stockings were on, but now there was a pair of black thigh-high vinyl platform boots over them. Glasses and her hair bun kept up the businesswoman image. She had an unlit cigar stub between her teeth.

She flexed her waist back, and the bottle of whisky pulled out of Edwin's asshole with a pop. His legs collapsed as soon as she let them go, and she spat the cold cigar out onto his chest.

She was wearing a bespoke strap-on that Edwin had had made special from a high-end sex-toy tailor in Amsterdam. It consisted of a fairly standard belt and harness, made of blue leather and studded with gold rivets. The thing that made it unique was the "dildo". Instead of a rubber or silicone penis, there was a strap and clamp mounted to the front that held a 200ml bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue Label.

The scotch bottle was made of thick blue glass, and was square shaped, about an inch and a half wide on each side. It was eight inches tall and tapered to a smooth round neck after about six inches. This one was half full, but there were two more bottles in the custom metal briefcase.

Edwin sat up on the massage table, with his mouth wide open, legs hanging down to either side. Ali unscrewed the cap from her scotch cock, and, angling slightly upward, pushed it deep into his mouth. She began to buck with her hips, fucking his mouth with the bottle. Fifty-dollar-a-shot whisky splashed down his throat with every thrust.

Abruptly she pulled out of his mouth and slapped him across the face. He sputtered, and drops of whisky and spit dribbled down his chin. She pointed at something on the massage bed behind his head, and he dutifully reached behind him. Picking up the pair of red satin panties, he put them back into his mouth, under her strict gaze the whole time. She shook her head and snatched the panties back. She wrapped the padded panty crotch around his dick, just below the head, and ordered him to grab the band.

With him holding the panties tight, keeping his cock straight up, she bent down to grab his legs, and flipped him back onto the massage bed. With a flick of her fingers the cap was back on the bottle, and she grabbed his rock-hard cock, pushing it out of the way toward his stomach. The bottle neck slipped into his asshole, and Ali saw his cock jump, straining against the panties, which held it upright like a red satin leash.

She eased further in, and he cried out in pain and pleasure. His feet pointed high in the air as his muscles tightened in response to the sensations coursing through his prostate.

Nobody knew how to work him quite like Ali did, which was why he flew across the ocean to see her regularly. There was a diamond ring in the open metal briefcase, with which he proposed to her at the end of every session. She always acted surprised and delighted, before slapping it out of his hand and ordering him to crawl and fetch it between his teeth.

But that wouldn't happen until she had finished tenderizing his ass with the scotch strap-on, or Johnnie Wanker Spanker as he liked to call it.

She dropped her grip on his right leg, and grabbed the diamond ring out of the briefcase, she slipped it onto her index finger upside down. She began to tickle his left foot, dragging the cut stone up and down the sensitive underside of his footbed, as she thrusted harder and harder into his ass.

His body twitched and jerked with her movements, with waves of tension and release radiating up his spine. At the other end of the table, his eyes were rolling back into his head as his brain began to melt down from the typhoon of intense sensation.

*********

Interlude 1B - 7:05pm - in the Hotel Suite:

Down the hall, Phaedra and Dirk were in a cuckold session with Jerry, a nebbish middle manager in his late 40s.

Dirk was one of the few male workers at the club. Shaved, tanned and built like a soldier, he had bleached blond hair and blue eyes. Dirk was bisexual, generally preferring men in his personal life, but more than willing to swing whatever way the scene required. Today he was wearing a muscle shirt and two gold chains, but was naked from the waist down, in combat boots.

Phaedra had on a yellow summer dress, with a big rip down the front. Dirk had town it apart in front of Jerry about ten minutes into the session. Her red lacy lingerie bra showed through, as did her smooth tanned skin, although both were obscured at the moment.

Jerry and Phaedra were locked in what looked like a passionate embrace, faces together as if kissing, and she was running her hands all around his back. But instead of Jerry's tongue inside her mouth, she was slobbering all over Dirk's nine-inch monster as he forcefully face-fucked Phaedra from the side.

His cock slid back and forth across Jerry's cheek and brushed his mouth before plunging between Phaedra's red polished lips. Jerry's eyes were locked on Phaedra's exaggerated O-face, and he was deep inside his fantasy land.

Unseen by Jerry, Phaedra stuck up four fingers for a moment, giving Dirk the standby for move number four, which involved him pulling his cock out of her warm mouth and smacking Jerry on the face with it. Phaedra would immediately smother Jerry in a wet kiss, with her hands on his cheeks, working her tongue all over the inside of his mouth passionately for few minutes while Dirk chugged a beer.

Then Dirk would shove his cock back between their faces, ending up slipping into her mouth, or maybe Jerry's — it didn't matter to him ...

*********

Interlude 1C - 7:15pm — in the Ballroom Theatre:

Lisa was in the big theatre with Tiffany. The set was dressed like a corporate office, with an executive hardwood desk on center. Behind it was a Herman Miller chair, and in front of it was a much plainer black armchair.

Their scene had originally been scheduled for the office room, but when Edwin booked his last-minute session with Ali, they had to shift to the theatre – due to Edwin's financial contributions to the club over the years, they tried to accommodate him whenever possible.

The big space was easily re-dressed, and often doubled for other club rooms that were in use. Sebastien, a soft-spoken interior designer who occasionally pulled shifts as a twink sub for some of their more aggressive female clients, had decided the arrangement. Dirk had helped get the desk and other furniture into place earlier, before dressing up to assist Phaedra.

Lisa's client was Doug, another white-collar worker about Jerry's age. In fact, he actually worked for the same company Jerry did, in compliance instead of accounting. Neither man knew the other was a client of Flights of Fantasy, and the club was set up so that clients could come and go without seeing each other. Lisa only knew they shared an employer from Doug's screening information.

Doug must have been worried about his job, or maybe he had a new female superior, because his session was in the form of a job interview.

Lisa was dressed in classic fetish businesswoman attire: white semi see-thru blouse, black leather skirt, stockings. She was in a bun and glasses too, with red lipstick and blue eye shadow. There was an expensive looking gold watch on her left wrist.

When Doug arrived, Lisa had kept him waiting in the lobby area for ten minutes, before coming to fetch him. Once on the office set, Lisa motioned for him to sit in the black chair. Just as he did, Tiffany flounced in right on cue. She was in a tiny hot link minidress, with matching high heels, and her curly hair was teased out in a big halo around her head. Two-inch silver hook earrings and a liberal application of stripper perfume completed the look.

"Oh hi! I'm Trixie, and I'm like, here for the promotion interview? Am I too late? It was so hard to find this place, and then I had to parallel park my Miata, which is just so tricky!"

Doug looked up at her in protest. "This is my time – I came early and I've been sitting outside for a half hour now."

"Now Doug," Lisa's tone was both confident and condescending. "We expect our employees to be team players. Surely you can share your time with Trixie here. I can interview you both at once."

Doug looked around to either side of the big desk. "But – there is only this one chair. Where is Trixie going to sit?"

Tiffany had a look of exaggerated confusion on her face, one finger touching her pursed lips as she looked around earnestly.

Lisa apologized for the lack of furniture, and suggested to Tiffany that she sit on Doug's lap. Doug started to protest, then quickly hushed up when he saw Lisa write something on her clipboard.

Tiffany pranced over to him, and with her pink painted fingers brushed off his lap a few times. Her hands against his pants started his cock twitching. Then she daintily bent at the waist, giving Doug an eyeful of her pink-clad ass, and perched that ass right in his lap.

Lisa started up again. "Alright, Doug. What are the four basic principles of regulatory oversight at the Tier three level.?"

Doug knew his stuff — he had worked in Compliance for years. He had in fact given Lisa all the questions and answers, at his session prep meeting. Right now, that seemed like so long ago.

He began, "Yes, ma'am. Oversight begins with uh, a thorough understanding of the — of the — of—"

But as he was talking, Tiffany was wiggling around in his lap. She was impossibly desirable, and her soft ass cheeks molded and folded around his growing erection.

His brain started to sputter and he lost the ability to speak ...

*********

Interlude 1D - 7:20pm - in the Dungeon Showroom:

The walls of the dungeon space were grey stone, dating back to its origin as a basement pantry. Sconces on the walls held candelabras covered in years of wax, and two pairs of manacles hung open.

The Saint Andrews cross against the south wall was empty, as was the brass and rosewood pillory opposite it.

All the action was in the middle of the room, where Thomas was madly orgasming into Mira's mouth.

He was naked, and his hands were tied above his head to a rope running through a pulley in the ceiling. His hair dripped with milk from the saucer at his feet. His left leg and part of his chest here still covered in tan carpet, but the rest had been pawed away during the session. His exposed skin was covered with parallel scratch marks, long and red but not too deep, and his teeth were clamped tight into the end of what looked like a little fishing rod. A curving piece of wood stuck out about eighteen inches, and a ball on a string hung from it, bouncing around in front of him, just above Mira's head.

Mira was on her knees in front of him in a black leather catsuit. She had on a headband with triangular ears, and a fancy butt plug with a two-foot tail curling off of it. There was a tiny system of clockwork levers inside the plug that moved the tail back and forth when Mira clenched her ass cheeks together. Claw-shaped finger covers were on her hands, and in addition to cat-eye winged eyeliner she had whiskers drawn on her cheeks and a cute little black nose.

Her hands were raised above her head, slowly scratching down his chest as she devoured his cum as fast as he could spurt it out ...

*********

Chapter 4.2 - 7:30pm - by the Back Entrance:

The elevator door opened into a modern looking space, in a bank with several other elevators. Rob could see white walls, with a bench and several plants. Ahead was a short hallway that opened into a small lobby, with floor to ceiling glass walls that looked out on Southside Avenue.

Rob stepped out of the elevator and waited for a moment for his heartbeat to go down; his hard-on too.

Stephanie was a true master – a true mistress – at manipulating men's minds, and he knew he was no match for her. It took all his mental fortitude to think his dick down enough for him to walk in public without attracting undue attention.

It was mostly under control by the time he opened the glass doors and stepped out onto Southside Street. The doors closed behind Rob and he shivered in the breeze for a second. Even though it was pretty warm outside, his skin was covered with a thin sheen of sweat, and he was still shaking inside a little from endorphins and adrenaline.

There was a bodega grocery store on the corner of Southside & 2nd, and Rob slipped inside.

Cigarettes were behind the counter, but the gum was displayed in front. He grabbed three packs of Bubblicious bubble gum, then snagged a cold bottle of water from the cooler before heading back to the club.

As soon as he stepped back inside the elevator, the doors closed, and it started to move. He breathed a sigh of relief when the elevator doors opened on the familiar hallway with all the doors.

He was about halfway way back to the lounge at the end, when all of a sudden, the key fob started vibrating, and the LED glowed yellow.

He stopped in his tracks and looked around. The two closest doors were just ahead of him, on either side of the corridor. The one on the left side had a yellow glow around the door knob, the same color as the fob's indicator light. He approached and saw that there was a ring of small LEDs inset into the back of the doorknob, shining on the door.

"Clever." He thought to himself, followed by "Expensive." Then he turned the knob.

He was not surprised to find the door unlocked, and opened it cautiously. There was about fifteen feet of dark hallway, opening onto a brightly lit room.

He heard Stephanie's voice, high-pitched and giggling, and it sounded like she was talking on the phone.

"... a super duper hunk!" Her voice somehow sounded higher than before.

This room was propped out like a high school classroom: there was a blackboard on one wall, with a large desk in front of it, and three rows of smaller desks in front of that. The teacher's desk was mostly flat and empty, but there was a dish of blow-pops on one corner with an apple next to it.

Bookshelves on the side wall held an even mix of textbooks and what looked like porn videos, in the old unnaturally large glossy VHS boxes. The wall had a large poster featuring male and female anatomy, with labels and arrows. A table across from the bookshelf had a pile of wooden rulers and paddles, and there was a blow-up doll leaning in one corner.

Stephanie was sitting perched on one of the student desks in the front row, but she looked totally different. Gone was the sophisticated stripper from the lounge, and in her place was a mouthwatering softcore schoolgirl fantasy. Her legs were crossed and the right one was kicking up and down.

She had on an open pink sweater tied across the tightest, thinnest white shirt Rob had ever seen. Her full bra, a new one, plainly visible under that shirt, was sky blue with yellow trim and what looked like a pattern of little ice cream cones. Appropriate, as her breasts, pushed up by the bra and pushed together by the tied pink sweater, looked like perfect round scoops of ice cream.

This tableau of proud cleavage sat above a plaid and pleated miniskirt in pink and black. Her toned thighs were bare, but pink knee socks were pulled tight over her calves.

The "schoolgirl" look was anchored by a pair of fetish-influenced saddle shoes, pinked triangle seams of alternating black and white patent leather with high ankles and 4-inch long, thick, thumpy heels.

The icing on the cake was a miniature silvery backpack with spaghetti straps. The sprinkles on that icing was a pink bedazzled hair bow clipped on her right temple.

"Hello Professor!!"

Her voice was half an octave higher than it had been before he left, and she was bouncing up and down almost imperceptibly with a manic energy.

All put together, her demeanor was quite unlike the slick sophisticated angel in silver who had beguiled him in the lounge. He knew she was older than she was acting, but that didn't really matter to him – her performance was working.

"Did you get my gum?"

She motioned Rob in and pointed him towards the desk. He moved over, staring at her new look, and leaned up against the front of the big desk.

He pulled one of the packs of gum out of his pocket and held it up. She clapped her hands with impish delights. Then she tipped her head back, closed her eyes and opened her mouth, extending her tongue.

Used to the wordless commands now, Rob quickly unwrapped the pack and took out a piece. He took a step closer and placed the piece on the middle of her tongue.

Her kicking foot angled a little, so it slid up and down his leg. As he placed the piece of gum in her mouth, she closed around his finger before he could pull it pack. The gum ended up under her to tongue as she sucked on his finger like she was giving a blowjob. After a moment she opened her mouth and her eyes both.

She nipped playfully at his finger and he pulled it up out of her reach. The exaggerated pout that followed, with wide downcast eyes and pursed kissy lips made him tremble with desire. She opened her lips and slowly extended her tongue, and Rob carefully brought the piece towards it.