All Day Tease Ch. 04 - The Fantasy Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, Professor!"

She smacked her lips and chewed hard for a moment, softening the gum. Then she blew a big bubble right in Rob's face.

"Professor Pervert! That's you!" Her leg was still kicking up and down his side.

"Ali tells me you've been perving out on her all semester. And you only met Nikki a few hours ago and she's already seen your cock!"

"Hey wait a minute–," Rob sputtered. What the hell? Did every hot girl in this town know each other??

"Aren't my girlfriends just SO cute? Nikki and Becca are the worst — sure they tease anyone they can get their hot little hands on, but wow they can fuck, too."

She was nodding up and down like she was agreeing with herself.

"Can I tell you a secret?" She didn't give him a chance to answer. "Becca loves to get fisted!"

She laughed at his surprise and held up her right hand. "I've tickled her pussy on the inside with all five of these babies!" She wiggled her fingers all around.

"Nikki likes my tongue better, though." She stuck it out at him and giggled. "I bet you'd like my tongue too! What do you think, Professor? I like to lick lollipops! Want me to show you?"

She hopped off the desk and stepped right up against him. Looking at him with a faux innocent look, she opened her lips in a perfect circle and ran her tongue around them. She leaned in as if for a kiss, then quickly ducked beside him to grab one of the blow-pops from the dish behind him.

Letting out a burst of laughter, more exuberant and girlish than the confident way she laughed back in the lounge, she unwrapped the lollipop and carefully put the chewing gum in the lollipop's wrapper.

She reached up and pinched his cheeks, acting for a moment in the casually controlling mode from earlier. His mouth opened a little and she placed the lollipop stick between his lips. Then she leaned fully in and took the candy ball between her lips.

She swirled and sucked on the lollipop between his lips and it was like they were kissing, ever not. Her face was close to his and he was fascinated by its sculpted beauty. She began to slurp up and down in rhythm, as if she was worshipping the helmet head of a cock.

"Is this what your classroom is like?" she breathed in between slurps. Keeping his teeth closed round the stick, he replied, "Not usually, but I wish!"

With that she wrenched the pop stick out of his mouth and bit down on it, crushing it with her teeth. She swallowed the bits and took a step back to face him.

"You know we've all done it together, Professor!" She put her hands on his shirt and began to rub them all around. "Can you imagine that?"

Funny enough, Rob could.

"There's was this cray cray party last month and it was off the hook. We had ALL the sex. Literally all of it!" She giggled. "I mean, we wiped those boys out — by the end it was just Becca and me. Ok, well, Ali had to leave — something about your class," she mock glared at him. "And when she was gone, Dan left too. Then Jon almost passed out inside Nikki when he came for the third time, and poor Brock couldn't even make his dick twitch.

"Next time we have a party, do you want to come?" She burst out laughing. "Get it!?!?"

Rob groaned, and Steph grinned.

"Professor!" Stephanie beamed her huge smile right in his direction. "Will you help me get ready to go out tonight? My other BFF Ashley just told me about this hunk," she gave an exaggerated shiver at this, "who was at the mall earlier. What if I run into him tonight??"

Stephanie bounced up and down on her toes and gave little claps of her hands.

"I want to look adorable, and sweet and super-cute!! Help me change pleeeeeeeease!" She was tugging on his shirt sleeve now, and looking up at him with wide eyes and pouty lips.

"Of course," he breathed, utterly unable to refuse those pouty lips. She smiled with triumph and turned away from him. Bending slightly at the waist, she presented her tiny backpack to him.

He slowly pulled the miniature backpack off her shoulders and held up. It was hot pink with silvery tracery, and had thin silver straps and an oversized black zipper. It squeezed under his hands like a soft pillow.

Rob pulled back the zipper and an elastic flower of black and red rubber burst out into his hands. He shook it out and held up a black latex minidress, with side panels of blood red. It almost looked like a t-shirt it was so tiny.

Stephanie did one of those giggle squeaks at his reaction. He looked over at her, and she was bouncing up and down on her toes in excitement again. Her whole front side – tits, bra, snug-tight undershirt and sweater – bounced and jiggled up and down. She was fingering her mouth with one hand, playing with her lower lip, and with the other arm she gestured at the backpack making circles with her outstretched finger.

Rob slung the loose dress around his neck and dumped the remaining items out: a French-cut latex thong in matching black and red, a thin strip of black rubber too short to be a belt, and a full rubber pullover facemask.

"Ok, it's time!"

Rob looked down at the facemask with skepticism.

Stephanie must have seen his reaction, because she bounced over to him with purpose.

"Oh no, honey," she gushed at him, taking the mask. "We won't need that big old thing. That's for creepers, not dreamboats like you."

She squeezed her arms in to her sides, and her perfect round cleavage pushed together even more. Then she untied her sweater and lifted her arms straight up. Her chest relaxed for a split second, then puffed out again as her back straightened. The tips of her breasts brushed against Rob's chest.

Wordlessly, he took her sweater by the sleeves and pulled it up off of her body, revealing shapely shoulders and smooth arms. Her thin shirt clung impossibly to her chest, revealing both the outline of her bra cups and her breasts themselves straining underneath.

She stepped back a half step and took the sweater from him. She made a kissy face and touched his nose for a moment, then wrapped the sweater around his face, pulling the arms around twice before tying them in a knot.

Rob's world went pink. His nose was full of her exotic scent, and he could see only tiny slivers of the world outside. He felt her hot breath spread through the sweater as she whispered, "That's better!"

He jumped as he felt her hand close around his bulge, squeezing lightly. She laughed and proclaimed brightly, "Now you can help me get ready!" Her hand left his crotch, and his cock pressed against his pants, vainly searching for her warmth and pressure.

"Ok, first take off my shirt!" She guided his hands to the bottom of her tight tank top. Rob pulled up, gently at first. He felt the resistance of her chest and pulled harder. She made a noise deep in the throat, almost but not quite a groan. The shirt cleared and her bra fell back into place, resting lightly on Rob's shirt.

Her hands brought Rob's around her in a big hug, and landed them on her bra clasp, which he popped in one smooth motion. She was squeezed against him so tightly, however, that the bra remained where it was, with the straps just hanging down in back. A step back and it fell to the floor.

Stephanie stepped back into Rob and swiveled in place, brushing her ass against his tent-poled pants. He didn't need her help to find the skirt band, and he hooked it with both hands. He kneeled to pull it down to the floor, and she bumped her butt against his sweater-covered face a few times on the way. He slid his hand all the way up her leg, nails first to her ass cheek, and up from there to hook her panty band. When he pulled it down, it clung to her pussy for a moment before she relaxed her legs to let it fall.

They both stood together, and Rob started to pull the rubber dress off his shoulder.

"Oh no, honey." Her voice penetrated his pink bubble. "We need to powder first."

"What?" he said, confused. She put a plastic bottle of some sort in his hand, and he realized it was Johnson and Johnson baby powder.

"Puff puff." Her voice was high and excited.

"You mean you want me to ... rub this–?" he asked, but she cut him off.

"All over my body. So I can fit in my big-girl dress, silly billy. Here, I'll show you!"

She took the bottle from him and he heard her fiddle with it for a moment. Then, as quick as if he had been struck by lightning, her hand shot down his pants and collided with his cock. The cooling smoothness of baby powder suffused his hot boxers. Her hand reversed course, streaking up past his balls and dragging his thrilling dick in its wake.

"Now you do that to me!" She placed the bottle back into his hand and clapped hers together.

Rob twisted the top open and dumped a pile of baby powder into his left hand. He held his hand up but could not quite make himself touch her.

While he was standing there paralyzed, he felt her chest settle into his hand, soft and full and heavy. That broke the barrier, and he dropped the bottle, squeezing and kneading at her boob, diving in with both hands to spread the powder.

He was groping and grabbing and squeezing her breasts. His hands slid smoothly all around, spreading the power over her chest and stomach. Her tits were every bit as amazing under his fingers as they had been under his gaze, and he luxuriated in their firm yet supple pliability. Her nipples were stiff under his fingers, and her breath was coming fast.

"Rob." He froze, his right hand completely encompassing her right breast and his left hand pressing against her tight stomach. Stephanie's voice had completely transformed - it was full and resonant, like when she had first introduced herself in the lounge. Gone were all of the girlish squeaks and giggles. This was a command.

"I know I am worthy of worship." She ground her chest down his hand and her boob slipped out between his fingers. "But now you need to finish putting my dress on."

Rob reached for the dress around his shoulder, but she stopped him again. "First powder my back. And focus, boy."

He knelt quickly and got another handful of powder from the bottle on the floor. Then he hugged her tight and worked the powder all around her back and ass. She spent the time biting and licking all around his neck. His pants screamed as he squeezed her firm ass cheeks.

Her teeth left his neck and she whispered into the sweater, "Now it's time for that rubber you've been so eager to put on."

He took the dress off of his shoulders and juggled it around in his hands trying to find the opening. She stepped in and helped, and together they lifted the dress up over her head and threaded her arms through. It seemed so small, like it would never fit on her.

"Ready?" she asked, then took a deep breath in. Rob pulled at the dress and it fell into place over her chest. He had to pull it again to get it past her breasts, and it took even more tugging when he reached her ass. He knelt to get a better angle.

She leant over and stopped him before he got it all the way down over her hips. "Aren't you forgetting something?" Her hand was on his hand and he could feel her breasts in the dress squishing against his head. They pressed the sweater into his face.

It was hard to think clearly with all the stimulation, but he finally got it. "Your panties," he said.

"Well who's a clever boy? You've been itching to get another look at my pussy ever since I danced for you earlier. Too bad you can't see it! Down!"

He kneeled and then held up the panties, making sure the band was open. She carefully stepped into each opening in turn. He could smell her scent as she lifted each leg up.

He heard latex snapping against skin as she pulled the panties up, and then again as she pulled her dress down over them.

"Ok, now I am decent and respectable. You can take off my sweater."

Without standing up, he reached behind his head and untied the pink blindfold.

She stood above him, towering and statuesque, with her spectacular body outlined in tight latex. It felt so natural to be at her feet, in a pose of supplication and worship.

She snapped her fingers and began to walk towards the door, heels like thunder on the tile floor. Rob scrambled to his feet and followed like a puppy.

*********

Interlude 2A - 7:40pm - in the Office Playroom:

The Johnnie Wanker Spanker drove in and out of Edwin's mouth as Ali flexed her hips, mercilessly pounding his throat with the glass cock. His teeth were protected by a hockey mouth guard, but his face was all hers.

He was upside down on the desk with his head hung over against a leather pillow, and he was grabbing his ankles and spreading his legs wide open. A silver stiletto was buried so far up his ass, the toe platform ground against his balls, his taint pressed hard against the soft velvet footbed.

He was clearly struggling to stay in the stress position pretzel Ali had put him in, while his face was being fucked as hard as it was — his knuckles were white, and his feet were starting to lose their color. But his eyes fluttered around as they rolled back, and the edges of his lips were grinning.

*********

Interlude 2B - 7:45pm - in the Hotel Suite:

Jerry was lying face up on the leather bench, with two people on top of him. First was Phaedra, opposite to him in what was like a sixty-nine, with one little difference: she was indeed sucking his cock, but he was not eating her pussy, which was otherwise occupied, getting pounded by Dirk, right next to his face.

Jerry's entire body shifted back and forth as Dirk plunged his tattooed nine-inch monster of a cock in and out of Phaedra. She moaned and groaned as she slurped Jerry's cock in rhythm with the fucking, she was enduring on top of him. He had his tongue out and was waving it around trying to reach her pussy, but Dirk's cock made that impossible. Juices and sweat were dripping onto his face, and his skin was chafing as his body dragged back and forth against the leather.

Nevertheless, each time he pulled back, Dirk could see the look on Jerry's face, and knew he was about as turned on as he had ever been.

Dirk understood — he knew from personal experience how difficult it could be to come to terms with bisexuality. Everyone's path to their own personal acceptance was unique, and he was happy to help a fellow traveler.

Also, he liked women as much as men, and Phaedra was a hell of a fuck, especially when she was performing for an audience. Unseen by either of his playmates, Dirk grinned. This sure as hell beat building houses for a living ...

*********

Interlude 2C - 7:50pm - in the Ballroom Theatre:

Doug was on his hands and knees on the desk. He was stark naked except for his dress shoes and socks, his solid hard cock hung straight down. There were three pink post-it notes stuck down his shaft, and someone had stamped "Postage Due" on one side of it with black ink.

A necklace of rainbow colored paper clips hung around his neck, and clenched between his butt cheeks was a spiral-bound message pad.

Tiffany was in front of him, leaning over to write on the metal clipboard that was resting on his back. His face was nestled in the cleavage of her pink dress and he was hyperventilating, breathing in her perfume.

Lisa was seated behind the deck, and she was scratching her nails against his chest and stomach in slow circles.

Tiffany finished writing and slapped the pen against the clipboard. Doug's dick twitched and one of the post-it notes fell off, fluttering down to the desk. Lisa caught it and stuck it back on, holding his dick with one hand pressing the sticky against it with the other.

He moaned with pleasure, but with Tiffany's tits mashed against his lips, it came out burbled gasp.

Tiffany giggled at this and shook her chest, motorboating him vigorously. He kept sputtering as she pressed her squishy breasts against his face.

Lisa chucked too, and said "That's right Doug, you've almost got the job. There are just a few more tests to pass ..."

*********

Interlude 2D - 7:55pm - in the Dungeon Showroom:

In the dungeon room, Mira was now the one tied to the cross.

Flights of Fantasy was a female run club, and the house style was strongly of the fem-dom variety. Nevertheless, a few of their male clients were looking be on top.

None of the girls at Flights was actually submissive, but several could switch as the scene required. Mira was extremely flexible, not just physically, but mentally and emotionally, and was as comfortable being on the bottom as on the top.

Her client, Alphonse, was into the Japanese Kinabaku knot tying and rope bondage. He was a semi-regular, and actually used his own set of ropes that he kept at the club. They were slick nylon climbing ropes, in a black and pink pattern woven through.

Right now he was on his hands and knees, threading the rope in and out around her thighs. Each time he pulled the rope through, he carefully laid it next to the previous wrap in meticulous, even rows.

Up top, Mira's face was carefully blank. She didn't mind this kind of session, but she didn't get anything from it earlier. Thomas has been much more fun. This was work, after all.

*********

Chapter 4.3 - 8:00pm - in the Main Lounge:

A short hallway led out of the school-themed room back to the club proper.

Stephanie led Rob by the hand and together they walked down the hallway back into the lounge. Rob started towards the booth they had been in earlier, but Stephanie pulled him towards the bar.

Impulsively, Rob gestured towards the bottles. "Can I make you a drink, ma'am?" he asked playfully.

"What a sweet boy you are." She blew him a kiss. "But this is my house and I'm in charge of the booze here." She slipped past him and stepped behind the bar. "Pick your poison, Pete," she said in a Staten Island accent.

Rob laughed, and then said, "Whisky generally, but I'll drink most anything, especially if you make it."

"Well then." She put a finger to her lips in mock thought. "I will make you a Manhattan, since you are such a classy gentleman." She spun on her heel and considered the bottles. Then she spun back with a bottle of Bulleit Rye.

Rob leaned against the bar and watched her work. Her cleavage, pulled together and pushed forward by the dress, jiggled enticingly with her movements.

Out of a low freezer below the bottles, she scooped a few ice cubes and clattered them into a stemless coupe glass. The rye was quickly followed by Carpano Antica and a dash of Brooklyn bitters. She shook it and held it up to the light. Rob gave a little golf clap and she giggled.

"All it needs now is the Maraschino cherry."

"But we're all out of those."

He started to say that it didn't matter but she cut him off.

"So, you'll just have to settle for a "ravishing 'ho cherry instead."

Rob groaned at the pun, and she snorted at his reaction.

She held up her right index finger and waggled it. Her long nail was pure crimson red, French-tipped in jet black.

Then she slipped her hand under the bar, and up under her dress. Her elbow flexed quickly and rhythmically, and she bit her top lip.

Rob stared as she pleasured herself, overcome by her look of wide-eyed passionate distress – almost shock – not exactly an O-face but something like it.

Then she grinned and pulled her finger out of herself, shivering one enormous tremor as it popped free. She reached up and dangled her finger into Rob's glass, stirring the liquor around. He laughed – her crimson fingernail in the glass did actually look like a cherry.

With her finger hanging over the edge in the mix, she grasped the cup and lifted it up to his lips, feeding him a sip as if he were a baby. As he drank, her index finger lifted up out of the liquor and played with his upper lip, poking and scratching.

Rob bit at it playfully after he swallowed, and she pulled the glass back with a look of comic offense.