All Day Tease Ch. 04 - The Fantasy Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alphonse's steel-hard cock was now bound against her wrist and forearm. Mira began pushing her arm forward and backward, masturbating him with the rope sleeve. The smooth nylon slid against his shaft, and the head of his cock twitched and shook, purple with strain and pressure.

Once she started her thrusting, his words trailed off as his eyes crossed. Mira continued the chant by herself, repeating "I am in control" as she pinned him with her gaze. With every "I" she pushed her arm forward, sliding the nylon sleeve toward the base of his shaft.

She sped up, dropping the lyric down to a steady chant of "Me. Me. Me." Alphonse was choking out words now, alternating between "You" and "Yes", in between her monosyllable. His bound hand was shaking wildly, almost slapping her back.

She knew it was over when he lost the cadence and gave a heartfelt moan of delight and capitulation. She pushed in again and arched her back so his cock hit her stomach. Then she brought her free hand around as a splash guard and pulled her wrist back.

Alphonse came into her belly button like a hot bullet. Four times she thrust forward and pulled back, bringing a fresh blast each time. The rope was slick with cum, but her hand kept it from splashing back onto his pants. After the four full spurts, she held the rope tight for a long moment, and then dropped back on her knees.

Wordlessly, with her free hand, Mira untied the rope from her wrist. Then she twisted around, shrugging the rope over her shoulder as she rose to her feet. He sank to down his knees, his wrist and cock restrained by the rope still around Mira's waist. She reached down to her stomach and pulled at the loops, opening them enough for her trim hips to pass through. He was loose as a rag doll, kneeling and bent over. His shrinking cock slipped out of the loops of rope.

Mira walked naked over to the hutch and got some wet wipes. He looked up at her as she returned, with a bewildered expression, and wordlessly accepted the wipes. Without rushing, but wasting no time at all, he cleaned his dick and slipped it back into his pants. He stood and put on his suit coat.

Then he took out his wallet and pulled out several bills. Without looking her in the eyes, he held out the money. She took it, and saw with surprise that it was equivalent to his session fee; he had left an envelope when he arrived, as usual, so this must be a tip.

He started to say something, then apparently thought better, because he turned and was out the door before Mira could say anything.

She watched him leave and tried to process what had happened. Mira thought she had him figured out, but there was apparently something else entirely under the surface. She wondered if he'd be back.

Interlude 3D - 8:20pm - in the Office Playroom:

Ali dropped the diamond ring into her empty rocks glass and smiled as it clinked around.

"Not this time, darling." Her smile grew as she held the cup out to him. He grinned back and cupped his hands. He was naked except for the collar, kneeling on the floor beside her chair.

"Can't blame a bloke for trying, eh?" She tipped the glass and the ring fell into his fingers. He reached over for the briefcase and carefully put the ring away. The leather bottle-dildo was already packed in its cutout. By tradition, though, he would wear the collar until the very end of the session, and after Ali removed it and gave it back, he would carry it home in his pants pocket, running the leather back and forth between his fingers like a rosary.

Once they had both dressed again, they walked to the door together, then they hugged, surprisingly tenderly considering the nature of their session relationship, then he slipped out.

Ali closed the door behind Edwin and turned back to look at the club. She walked into the foyer of the big bar and paused for a moment to take in the sight of Rob's face buried between Stephanie's legs. Stephanie was jerking and wiggling like she was in heaven, and Ali thought it was mostly real. She could usually tell when Stephanie was acting it, she had seen it enough with clients, and this seemed genuine. Ali smiled, proud of her pick — Rob was doing ok! But she wasn't about to let Stephanie have all the fun. She tiptoed closer ...

*********

Chapter 4.4 - 8:30pm - in the Main Lounge:

Rob was fully under the spell of Stephanie and her pussy. It tasted amazing, and she was so responsive. Everything he did seemed to be exactly what she needed, and all he wanted in life at that moment was to please her. His tongue dipped in and out of her lips and he worked his nose in circles around her clit.

His arms were extended all the way above his head, and his hands were squeezing and massaging her feet. She squirmed and writhed beneath him. Her back arched up and her proud tits were like tall mountains in the sky.

All of a sudden, his cock thrilled with sensation, intense and direct. He pulled away from Stephanie's juicy pussy and looked down.

Ali was there! She was on her knees at his feet — never even heard her come close; he had been so distracted by Stephanie, close to coming. Stephanie, deprived of tongue for a moment, vocalized a moan that Rob recognized as wordless command to get back on there. He obliged out of instinct, still processing the fact that Ali had returned.

Ali's mouth was working the front of his pants, biting and pushing and rubbing his cock through the fabric. A mad shiver ran through him, but the pants kept his dick from getting fully hard.

She kneeled higher and whispered in his ear, "Balls of steel, right?"

His head jerked up and down in a nod as he kept his tongue flying.

"If you can hold it back, I'm going to let you shed a layer and breathe a little."

"Yes!" he blurted out through a mouthful of labia. "Balls of steel. And, uh, hi, nice to see you again."

Stephanie's moaning acquired a giggle for a minute.

Ali unzipped his pants and pulled them down, and his cock folded open under his boxers.

Her mouth closed around that tentpole, surrounding the bend where the fabric kept his cock from extending. She mouthed up and down in this, flexing it out and sucking it back up. Soon his underwear was as soaked as his face was; between Ali's eager mouth and Stephanie's pussy, he was almost underwater. She reached up and grabbed his left hand, interweaving her fingers between his, and kneaded in his grasp as if she were working a palm exerciser.

All of a sudden, Stephanie shuddered like she was having a heart attack, and her soft thighs snapped in around his head. At the same time, he felt Ali's hand shoot up his right leg, under his underpants. It wrapped around the base of his cock and pinched him off. For an endless moment he stiffened, rocked by a solid square wave of proto-orgasm – he wasn't coming but was right on the edge.

He let out a muffled cry as he concentrated on pulling back from the release that he had been working on for six hours.

Stephanie's back arched as she came in wave after wave against Rob's face, as he bent all his willpower to keep himself from exploding.

Ali's twin iron grips — around the base of his shaft and their interwoven fingers — were essential; somehow, she knew just how and where to hold him to keep him intact.

Stephanie's gyrations eased off and her hips came to an easy stop with her pussy busy touching Rob's nose. He nuzzled it, and gave it a little kiss before standing up.

Stephanie tried to giggle, but she was breathing too hard to really get it out. She lifted herself up on her arms and looked over at Rob, and then over at Ali.

"Goddam, sister." Her smile was huge, and her eyes sparkled. "You sure know how to pick em!"

Ali went behind the bar and poured out a finger of Laphroaig for each of them, and they went over to the alcove where Stephanie had introduced herself Rob and collapsed onto the couch laughing

Tiffany and Mira came in and joined them, stopping at the bar to pour themselves drinks. They talked a little about their clients that day, and Rob sat and listened in fascination. Helen has come right up to the moment but hadn't quite seized control — Tiff thought she had been a little too unfamiliar being intimate with a woman to top as she would have with a man. So about two thirds into the session, at a signal from Lisa, Tiffany had flipped modes from an innocent, plucky, pluckable intern into a straightforward succubus, advancing on the businesswoman and taking matters into her own hands, or so she joked. Helen had seemed surprised by her own submission, but Tiffany knew that was just a first time thing. The door was open now. Tiffany confessed that she was looking forward to Helen's next visit.

Right when Tiffany had said that, Mira excitedly jumped in and told them about her session with Alphonse. Unlike Helen, who had apparently been tiptoeing toward the tulips for some time now, Alphonse had never shown even the hint of an inner bottom, to her anyway. She admitted, though, that the rope sessions were just a shift to her, and she spent most of her time with him silently thinking about her classwork. Mira was halfway through a MA in French literature.

Stephanie's theory was that there had been a submissive wife or partner in his past who yinyanged him into the dominant role, when his natural, probably repressed inclinations ran the other way. She was certain he would be back.

"Four ropes and double tip?!?" She exclaimed. "You can take that to the bank."

They all laughed, and after another round of scotch, Tiffany packed up her stuff and left, heading home to her family. Mira slipped out soon after, but said she might swing by the club later.

Rob, Steph and Ali talked a bit longer and the session stories began transitioning back to active teasing without the other ladies' moderating influence. Stephanie and Ali seemed to realize this about the same time, and almost as one they stopped and stood up.

They all washed the glasses behind the bar, then the girls led him down the elevator to the dressing rooms and showers.

*********

Chapter 4.5 - 9:00pm - in the Dressing Rooms:

Rob was going to wait, but Ali wouldn't hear of it, dragging him inside the bathroom with them. With the hot water running down, they massaged soapsuds all over their bodies.

Rob's cock stood up, naturally, as he ran his hands all over the soft, swishy curves of the beautiful women. They were laughing, and teasing each other and him as they soaped off.

It was light-hearted, though, compared to the onslaught of direct teasing so far today, so it wasn't hard to stay in control.

He didn't even sweat when Ali insisted on drying off his penis with a soft white towel.

Then they went to get dressed. The wardrobe room was huge – it was a conversion from the hotel laundry. There were washers and dryers, and folding tables built into the wall. Several ceiling-mounted steamers hung over a group of dress forms.

At far end of the room was a set of dry-cleaning machines that looked fifty years old. Attached to one of the industrial sized units dangled a pair of handcuffs.

But the main portion of the room was the long side walls. Pipes had been fastened to the walls to create two tiers of hanging storage running the entire length of the space. There several were stepladders sitting around, and several claw grabbers in a basket by the door.

The left wall's lower rack was all dresses and skirts organized by color, and the rack above held tops, swimsuits and lingerie.

The right wall's lower runner was subdivided into sections: nurse, schoolgirl and other halloweenish costumes were closest to him, followed by business outfits. After that was a section of dominatrix outfits.

The high tier on the right held men's clothes, from slacks and suits to torn jeans and Ed Hardy t-shirts. There was a costume section for men too, with all the Village People classics.

Ali and Stephanie hustled and bustled around Rob, stripping him naked before dressing him up in a fine set of pants and a slick-looking black button-down. His cock was not quite hard but not exactly soft either, and the girls made sure to brush up against it as often as they could.

When they finished, they spun him around to face the mirror. Rob loved his new outfit – the fine fabric hung snug but smooth, and he felt like he was taller.

Once they were satisfied with Rob's duds, they took him over to the racks of dresses and let him help pick out their outfits for the evening. They were playing with him again, and made sure to try on several dresses each before settling. Of course, they made Rob help put things on and take them off.

They kept their underwear on most of the time, Stephanie in silver and black lingerie that reminded Rob what she was wearing when he first met her, and Ali in a rich vibrant blue bra and panty set. When Rob saw Stephanie in her silver, he remembered he still had her sparkly panties in the pocket of his old pants. He tried to give them back, but she just laughed at him and said that he would enjoy them much more than she would. He didn't disagree, and carefully stashed them in a pocket.

Ali ended up in a stunning red sheath dress, shoulderless on one side. It was cut low both in front and in back, and her bright blue bra peeked out from behind the tight red fabric. She chose platform heels to match her blue underthings, not her dress, which made it obvious to Rob that she intended her bra to be seen by one and all. It was long but clingy, and the leg opposite the shoulderless side was slit almost to her waist. Fine black fishnets completed the look.

Stephanie wound up in a dress with a sheer black stretch top that was almost transparent from the side, especially where her chest stretched it out. It was short and tight, and just a little more opaque below the waist, ending just below her ass cheeks and leaving miles of bare leg on display. Black Louboutin platform pumps with screamingly red bottoms put her on a literal pedestal, adding five inches to her svelte frame.

Modeling their dresses for Rob like they were on the runway, they sashayed toward him and put their arms around each shoulder.

They led him up in the elevator, and when they reached the top, there was a black Suburban idling on the curb.

Stephanie scurried out in front, graceful even at this, and opened the back-seat door with a flourish. Rob looked at her, leaning toward him, cleavage deep and round. Her shoes sparkled in the streetlights. Then Ali surged past him, grabbing his hand as she passed, and pounced into the back seat. Rob stumbled after her, barely making it onto the soft leather seat without falling.

Stephanie jumped in after them, pulled the door behind her, and off they went.

*********

Epilogue - 9:05pm - across town at the Airport:

Sarah was still peeved at him even after she got her baggage from the carousel. The fact that she didn't even know his name made it even more annoying, because she had no one to direct her curses at.

The guy — he didn't deserve to be called a man — had lost interest in her — in her! He had only come twice and seemed to think he was done. That little bitch had gone to sleep!

Sarah was definitely not done. She had actually worked up quite an appetite — he had been hot as shit, tall and redheaded with a stupid beard. Just her type. Sarah was tall, too, five-eleven without her heels, and she was never without her heels.

Her huge brown tightly curled mane of type-three Afro perfection added another six inches, more than that sometimes. All told, her fashion-model svelte form cut quite a figure in her skintight track suit.

Buddy — as she condescendingly thought of her middle seat mate — had looked promising at first, and gave her his first load under the tray table into a clean copy of "Arrivals", the US Air magazine. Sarah giggled at that, but Buddy didn't seem to see the humor. He got all worried, but there was nobody around, so he was just being stupid.

The second load had been harder. He tried to ignore her so she started without him, on herself at first. And of course, he couldn't keep his eyes off her quiet writhing, and her extra expressive o-face, as she performatively contorted her mouth, staring right at him.

He didn't say anything to her when he started touching himself, in total contrast to the loaded flirty small talk banter that had led to his first "arrival". But as soon as Sarah caught him participating, she went in for the kill: her lips attacked his ears and she pulled his free hand down to her crotch. She alternated between kissing and biting his ear, and whispering absolutely filthy dirty talk into it. It took a little while, but he blew again.

She had the doggie bag ready for him this time, but he seemed to get even stranger than the last time, and resisted all her subsequent attempts at "conversation". When the plane landed, he ran out as fast as he could.

Sarah followed, biting her lip in frustration. She had worked herself up teasing, and then taking him, but she was at best half satisfied. The club was awhile away, and she'd be good and recharged by then, but she wanted another snack. On top of that, she was offended — she blew his mind, not to mention his balls and he blew her off. Ungrateful bastard.

She snagged her silver roller and strode out the automatic doors in a huff. When she came through, she was by the pickup lanes. The taxi line was huge, with all manner of people from all over, waiting to get into the city.

She started scanning the people, looking for some single guy who was cute enough that she could drag off to the bathroom for a few minutes before heading into town.

All of a sudden, someone pushed into her and almost knocked her over.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" The boy who had tripped stood up again, tall and wiry, and looked at her in a panic.

"Come on, bro, get it together." The other one was short, but he had a goatee and an ear hoop. They were clearly brothers, a year or two apart, or even twins.

"David here is sorry for being such a klutz, aren't you?" He nudged his brother, who was gaping at Sarah with an open mouth. She just knew his cock was starting to tingle.

Damn, but she loved the befuddled, spellbound male gaze. It belonged to her, she commanded it and reveled in it. Here was her snack!

"Boys," she said warmly, and reached out to take an arm of each in her hands. "Do you two want to share a cab?"

********

THE END

... of Part 4.

To be continued in Part 5 of All Day Tease: The Dance Club.

(Part 4 edited by Dizzylia)