All Comments on 'All for a Cup of Coffee'

by RaistlinMajere

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved it. Well developed and well written.

PetitePoetPaulinePetitePoetPauline8 months ago

I got addicted to Scarborough, had to read the whole thing in less than 2 days :)

Very creative with captivating characters! And the restaurant-building-cooking storyline is the cherry on top!

Daryn00Daryn008 months ago

Well done, lots of character progressions could have seen more progression in the girls but kept me interested to the end! More pls!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please do continue with this. It's like Anonymous said. Well developed and well written

justToViewjustToView8 months ago

This was absolutely brilliant, I Was captivated throughout. Albeit I was baited into seeing if the Wikipedia app did work offline 😅

Con6969Con69698 months ago

Wonderfully written would love to see more

DeLord12804DeLord128048 months ago

Five stars are never enough for stories this fun to read. I hope you don't keep Harold and us waiting to long to see him get his coffee.

bws1bws18 months ago

I really enjoyed the whole thing, from beginning to end.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Business with Bell feels unfinished - what’s her backstory? where did she get her appendages? What would it take to get her interested in Harold? Also, what is he going to ever going to do with his magic? Needs a part 2.

FrenchTomcatFrenchTomcat7 months ago

Excellent story. Your writing flows and the mix of sex, story and humor is great. I liked the wolrd-building too, it made a lot of sense.

I'm less fan of Harold's personality: a bit much on the selfish prick side for my taste. Although he finally expresses love in the end, he still acts much on his own desires and needs. Sex with the pirate queen was also a bit rougher than my taste, especially since my perception of BDSM is not about breaking a person but about submitting willingly to and trusting a Dom.

Coming for the Home From Horny Monsters series, I might be a bit biased though ;)

I'll definitely read more of your stories, thanks for sharing.

1024e1024e6 months ago

Read this in a single day. If you're not a professional writer yet, you should seriously consider it. The pay is terrible, but your writing & editing here is excellent, it'd be a shame to not share this talent with the world

SBC97281SBC972814 months ago

I would love to deliver coffee to Harrold. If he tells me his favorite grind, roast, and region, and provides some clue on how to step through the rift, I will be there forthright. An introduction to Bell would be sufficient trade. Working out quantification of magic could distract for ages.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This was such a good story, I never read stories more than 10 pages but this was so so worth it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRaistlinMajere@RaistlinMajere
Woooo. Here I am again. I am Raistlin Majere, Wizard of the Black Robes, Lord of the Tower of High Sorcery of Palanthas, Master of Past And Present. Okay perhaps, I just wish that was me. I'm a nothing special Joe-Blow that just likes to write a little kink every now and aga...