All Fun and Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at this, my love - did you really send someone to try and rescue me too?" Lucia gestured to Joan, still tied up on the other side of the mast.

It was the Duke's turn to be confused. In his excitement, he hadn't even noticed Joan at first. He whistled in surprise. "No, I didn't. Barone, who's this?"

"Apparently, someone sent her to arrest me. She wasn't able to say who."

"Arrest you? Are you saying you're a criminal?" Vallese joked.

Barone smiled broadly. "First I'm hearing of it."

Joan watched the scene unfold with betrayal, and embarrassment. She had previously felt some unspoken camaraderie with Lucia. She felt that both had been captured, but now that she learned it was all some game for Lucia, she felt like a fool. Joan had been hoping that she might have even been able to rescue Lucia from her fate back when she first ambushed the pirates, but it was all for naught.

"So what do you plan to do with her?" Joan's attention was snapped back to reality as the Duke stood in front of her, his eyes not hiding his interest in her. Joan was surprised to see Lucia standing at his side, a similar expression on her face as she looked at Joan - even though Lucia was every bit as bare as the hired vigilante.

"She's quite the pretty little thing," Lucia said lustfully.

Vallese looked at his wife with surprise before his lips curled into a smile. "Who am I to disagree?" He leaned over and kissed Lucia firmly. He looked back at Barone. "How much do you want to take her off your hands?" He jerked his head at Barone.

Barone pondered it for a second. "You want to keep her? Hm... make it another hundred gold and we've got a deal."

The Duke grinned. "No problem - but if you don't mind, I think I'll head back to the castle with Lucia first."

"Of course," Barone smiled awkwardly at the grinning couple. "Would you like your clothes back, madam?"

Lucia laughed. "Oh, I suppose I should get dressed at least a little bit."

"Are you sure?" Vallese asked.

"Now, now, I can't have everyone in the castle getting jealous of you now, can I?" She chided. Lucia accepted her clothes from Barone, quickly throwing on the thin gown. "Good enough," she added.

Vallese scooped her up in a cradle carry, and Lucia smoothed her dress out. "That was fun, Barone. You're a good pirate," she called over her shoulder as Vallese carried her off the ship and back to the castle.

Barone shook his head in disbelief. Looking back on everything Vallese said, it made sense. But Lucia had been a surprisingly good actress during it all. There was a stab of jealousy for his friend too - the life of a pirate was lonely sometimes. And it wasn't the first time Barone felt like that recently either, as he thought of various ladies that he'd captured that piqued his interest. He shook his head again to clear those thoughts in his head.

He turned back to look at Joan, still tied up and gagged. "Ah, I'm sorry to leave you up like this for so long!" He teased, his voice fakely sympathetic as he got back in the mood. "Let me get you down from that." Barone reached for his belt and pulled out his trusty little pouch of sleeping powder - just waving it under Joan's nose for a few seconds was enough for her strength and consciousness to subside. No matter how much she tried to fight it, her eyes fluttered and her muscles went limp. A few seconds later he could see her legs buckle and go limp, and her body sagged against the ropes.

Just to be safe, he checked behind her eyelids and saw her brown eyes rolled back in her head. "Much better, with how angry you looked, I was almost starting to feel bad for capturing you!" He laughed.

Barone removed the makeshift gag from Joan's mouth, chuckling a bit at the string of saliva that followed and trickled down her chin. He finally drew his dagger and slashed through the ropes, letting Joan's nude body crash face down to the planks. Barone couldn't help but grin at the sight of her face down in a heap - Joan certainly did have a hell of a body. He could see why Lucia and Vallese both wanted her. "Time to get you packed up," Barone whispered to her, smacking her taut butt encouragingly.

Of course, Joan didn't respond. Barone gestured to one of his crew to help him lift Joan up, and they deposited her in a padded crate, as they would if they had brought her ashore for auction in Verdona. Joan's wrists and ankles were tied together before the crate was sealed.

"Well men, let's go bring the Duke his dessert," he laughed.

The Duke and Lucia were a picture-perfect 'happy couple' now that they were reunited after Lucia's capture. She wrapped her arms around Antony's waist as they raced back to the castle on horseback. When they dismounted, Lucia let out an excited little yelp as she was flung over the Duke's shoulder and carried towards their suite of rooms in the castle.

Vallese had little trouble carrying his wife and quickly got into the suite, closing and bolting the door behind them. They may have had a bit of an exhibitionist streak, but he did have a duchy to run and it wouldn't be becoming for either of them to be walked in on.

He dumped Lucia on the bed, and she laughed excitedly. The Duke didn't wait for her to be ready, and he got on top of her. He met her lips, pressing up against her, his hands wandering. He pulled away from her and allowed his hand to reach up to her neck.

Lucia felt a thrill of excitement run through her as his hand pressed up on her throat. Her eyes widened with pretend fear, but she was unable to hide a smirk on her lips.

"Your little stunt wasn't cheap, you know..." Antony teased. The short-haired woman made a small noise - a pout? A whimper? Antony couldn't tell. He pressed a little harder on her throat, and this time she made a more audible gasp. He felt her hands on his chest, pushing futilely against him.

"There we go, shhh, shh..." Antony crooned.

Lucia nodded as much as she could. It was getting harder to breathe - not that she minded one bit. Her eyes felt weak and fuzzy as she looked up at her husband. His grip got tighter, and she struggled to get enough air. It sounded like Antony said something, but her husband's words sounded like they were coming from a mile away. Dumbly, she nodded her head as much as she could. After a few more seconds, her eyes couldn't stay focused, and they rolled back uselessly. Her mouth hung open limply, her hands fell back down onto her chest.

Antony leaned down and kissed her gently, just biting her lip a little bit. This wasn't the first time he had been rough with her, but he could tell she was into it more than usual. "Well well..." he murmured.

Lucia wasn't completely unconscious, but she was just barely able to respond with a slight groan. Vallese had enough of seeing her in that dress, and he tossed her arms above her head, reaching for the neckline of the dress and tearing the thin fabric down the middle. Antony yanked the fabric from underneath Lucia, inadvertently rolling her over with the force of the pull.

"Mpmh..." she muttered as her face was driven into the mattress. Antony hurriedly undressed himself. He got on top of the groggy babe, his hands massaging her thighs, back, and particularly her butt. His fingers wandered to her sensitive inner thighs - Lucia unintentionally rewarded him with a soft moan and twitch. Antony's hands moved up further, reaching for her pussy and gently teasing her at first.

When Lucia was like this, she couldn't do much of anything, but her body certainly spoke for itself. Her legs parted a little further, and a muffled moan of pleasure passed quietly through her lips. Antony smiled, knowing that Lucia was enjoying herself, even if she might not remember it fully.

But her pleasure wasn't the only thing that was important. He reached for Lucia's limp hand and wrapped her supple fingers around his cock, using her hand to get himself harder. He was sure he was imagining things, but it almost felt like there was a little bit of life in her grip as his dick got harder. A few more seconds of this, and Antony used his knees to guide Lucia's legs apart a bit further. He lowered himself down, guiding his cock into his beautiful bride.

For a split second, the two were in sync as Lucia's barely conscious mind recognized the pleasure as her husband's dick thrust into her. There wasn't going to be any more reaction from her as Antony grabbed her by the hair and buried her face in the mattress for a few more seconds to keep her just on the edge. He kept up his rhythm and the steady clap of his hips against Lucia's taut ass filled the luxurious room.

Lucia's body was really just his ragdoll, and as he went he lifted her hands, arms, and head and dropped her back to the mattress each time. Antony didn't know how long it had been, but he felt himself getting close to finishing. And there was something he did have in mind for that. There was a twinge of reluctance as he pulled out of Lucia, but he rolled her over and dragged her limp body over to the head of the bed and sat her up. He tilted her head just slightly back to keep her mouth open, and he stood in front of her.

Her mouth was inviting, and he wrapped her vacant lips around his cock. He could feel her limp tongue brushing on the tip of his dick and her warm breath as he thrust in and out of her mouth. He ventured deeper - occasionally reaching her throat, sometimes just stuffing his dick into her cheek. It didn't really matter to him though, it was hot all the same. And a few seconds later his body couldn't take more, and he felt himself climax and start to fill Lucia's mouth with his cum.

Slowly, he pulled his dick out, a thin trail of saliva and cum dribbling down her chin. He tipped her head forward a bit to make sure she didn't choke. He sat down next to her and wrapped his arm around her. His other hand ventured between her legs and slowly began to circle her clit. Lucia's body tensed next to him.

He kissed her on the cheek. "Wake up, my love," he whispered. His words had less effect than his fingers, expertly playing her like an instrument. Her body tensed and her breath deepened and grew faster. As the seconds went by, he could feel her body wake up and saw her eyes flutter open. She took a deep breath, and he heard her swallow. Good girl, he thought.

Clumsily, she spoke. "Ohh... that's..." she didn't need many more words. Her body twitched again, a louder moan passing involuntarily through her lips. She leaned back against the pillow again, a faint smile curled on her lips.

"Good?" He said gently.

Lucia nodded slowly, still smiling. "That was... fun," she breathed.

Antony pulled her closer in a hug, and the two enjoyed each other's presence. Neither knew how long it was before there was a distant heavy clatter and knock on the door. "That must be Joan," Antony remembered.

Lucia laughed lightly. "Oh she might need to wait a little bit."

Antony nodded in agreement. "Luckily, I don't think she'll be going anywhere." He had complete faith that Barone had packaged Joan securely, and he was in no rush. If Joan woke up first, passerbys would simply have to guess what was making noise at the Duke's doorstep. Such were the perks of his authority.

The End