Unwelcome to Enter

Story Info
I ask her to pay for breaking into my home, with pussy.
2.1k words
4.05
4.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Of all the questionable sexual fantasies that I've imagined up in my Literotica stories, this one is certainly the least innocent. The narrator is an evil man. That being said, art is what it is, and I hope that some of you can enjoy the storytelling.

Thanks, as always, for reading!

* * *

A hot blonde appeared on my balcony today, dressed in white. I was sitting in my living room on the recliner, masturbating. She saw me right away and blushed, but came inside anyway.

"Hi," she said, sounding out of breath.

"Hi," I said.

"Hey can you stop doing that?"

"No, this is my home. What are you doing here?"

I wasn't mad that she'd caught me red-handed. In fact her pretty face and sexy body were great motivation for my masturbatory efforts. It was better looking at real-life her than it had been watching porn. I could tell she was trying to withhold her disgust with me, long enough to get out of here.

"Listen, I live next door," she said pointing at the south wall of the living room. "My boyfriend dared me to climb over the ledge of our balcony onto yours. I'm too afraid to climb back over; I almost fell to my death the first time around. I'm really sorry for interrupting you, but can I please leave out your front door?"

She started to cross the living room carpet toward the entrance. I stood up and blocked her path. She stopped, afraid to get too close to me while I had my dick out.

I once again regretted not buying the penis enlargement pills my friend Cody had recommended. He said he had grown 4.6" in length in the course of 6 weeks. I was certain that if I could've add 4 inches to my penis, it would've been so big that this hot young college blonde who lived next door would've been drawn to it like a moth to flames. As it was, she was certainly finding me and my little dick exceedingly creepy. I had to be okay with that.

"What's your name?" I asked, not really stroking right now but just gripping my boner in my palm.

"Sara," she said, "and my boyfriend Max would kill you if he knew what you were doing right now."

"You shouldn't be here in the first place. You know that's breaking and entering, right?"

"I said I'm sorry, so can I please leave now? I promise I won't tell anyone what I saw."

"Tell them what? That I was masturbating in the privacy of my own home? You, on the other hand... What do you think the police would think if I told them you broke into my apartment, and I caught you trying to steal my Xbox?"

"Stealing your Xbox? You must be kidding. They'll never believe you."

I picked up my cell phone and started unlocking it. "What're you going to say you were doing when they show up here and see you inside my apartment without my permission."

"I'll tell them the truth."

"That you were climbing over the balcony. That's still breaking and entering. Isn't that like a felony or something?"

Sara felt tears burgeoning in her eyes, as I spoke my threat to her. I can only imagine that she could hardly believe the nightmare she had walked into.

"Let me cut you a deal. You do something for me, and I won't tell anyone this ever happened. It won't take long, and you can leave out the front door. Make sure you tell your boyfriend what a nice neighbor you have."

"What do you need?"

"A little help."

She looked at me quizzically, not comprehending. I nodded down at my junk.

"No no no no no no no. I will not do that."

I turned back to my phone, opening up the calling app. I dialed a nine and then a one and then she grabbed my hand and stopped me. "You want a handjob? I'll give it to you."

"I want sex."

"You can't have sex. I don't even have sex with my boyfriend. I'm a virgin, for God's sake! Doesn't that mean anything to you?"

It meant a lot, actually. It meant I wanted to fuck her at least twice as much now as I had wanted to before. I wanted to take that flower of her youth and strip it of all its petals.

But then again, how could I believe her? "I don't believe you," I said. "You look like a slut to me."

"Every time I got close to having sex in my life, I backed out at the last second. I'm not religious or anything, just afraid."

"I can show you myself, it's nothing to be afraid of."

"I don't want to lose my V-card to your little dick."

"Watch it, Missy. I was going to cut you a break and let you just blow me. But I don't take kindly to insult, so you're going to have to do better than that."

"I'm not giving you a blowjob, goddamnit."

"No, you're not. You're giving me your pussy, or you're going to jail. Try keeping your virginity while you're in the slammer, if you can."

I could see the fear in her eyes, the desperation it was birthing. My dick had gone soft from all this talking and I tucked it back into my gym shorts for the moment. In the background, two lesbians were going at it on the TV screen, fist-fucking each other. Their sex sounds filled the room with the noises born of avid pleasure.

"Please just let me finish your handjob and let me go home. Anyway, any second now, my boyfriend will be wondering where I am. If he finds us in here doing something unfaithful, he will kill you. That I can promise."

"Your boyfriend's a real savage, eh?"

"He's a varsity wrestler, for one thing."

"We better get started then. I guess I can let you off with a handjob, but only on one condition. That you show me your titties while you do it."

She frowned but complied. I already knew she wasn't wearing any bra, as I could see her nips jutting against the fabric of her white tank top. She peeled the shirt over her head, and her boobs bounced out into the open.

"Nice, real nice," I said, cupping a voluptuous breast in my right hand, the one that I wank with. I rubbed her nipple in circles with the pad of my thumb. I could see she was going to hold back any pleasure she felt: her gaze had softened from the glare she'd had trained on me, but she showed no other signs of enjoying my loving touch.

My boner returned, looking at those boobs. I nodded toward it, and with reluctance she took it up, jerked it rather noncommittally. My dick was still slick with lube from when I was jerking it earlier, so it should've felt great. But she didn't want to be doing it for me, and I could tell. At the rate she was going, I would never come.

I stayed her hand. "This isn't working."

"I'm sorry my hand doesn't do it for you. Can I please go? Then you can do it however you like."

"You can go."

I could see the relief wash over her face when I said that.

"But," I went on, "the police will be looking for you in no time."

"I played your game. I jacked your dick. You didn't come, but who's fault is that?"

"You didn't even try."

"I don't know how. I've never done this before."

"I'm beginning to believe that. I've never had a more lackluster handjob in my life."

"Do you blackmail all the girls?"

"Do you steal from all your neighbors?"

Just then, she got bold and tried to make a run for the door. I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her back, coming to grip her by both arms and looking fiercely into her eyes, face to face. "You're making this harder than it needs to be."

She wilted in my arms, and I thought she might have broken. "Take off your pants and lie on the ground. I'm going to cut you a deal. I'll do all the jacking for myself, but you have to lie there and let me come on your belly, okay?"

"But why do I need to take off my pants?"

"I need to see your pussy for myself. Consider it interest for all the hold-up you put me through."

"But I've never shown anyone my lady parts before..."

I got stern with her: "You're wasting my time."

Finally she unzipped her white capris and slid them off. She lay back on the carpet.

"Your panties too."

"You didn't say that."

"I'm saying it now."

She lifted her hips toward the ceiling, pulled off her pink panties. There it was, spread out before me. She had some epic mud-flaps, this flower of untrammeled youth. I hovered over her, waving my magic wand, gazing down at her lustily.

I tried to take in and enjoy the sights of every square inch of her body, memorizing the lines and surfaces for future fantasies.

I knelt down between her outspread legs, aiming my penis at her stomach. I could register the horror in her eyes as she watched the hole of my penis, waiting for it to sully her with sticky runoff.

For my part, I had no intention to settle for anything less than a home-run. If my blackmail had taken me this far, it could easily take me the rest of the way. I let go of my cock and grabbed her by both her thighs, pinning her legs down to the floor. I brought my hips in and brought my hard tip right up to her outer lips, waited there on the cusp of total victory.

"What're you doing?"

"Say yes."

She shook her head no.

"Say yes."

"No."

"Say yes, or I call the police now and this time I'll tell them you were masturbating on my balcony after you broke in. How would you like to be a sex offender for the rest of your life?"

"Please, no."

"Last chance."

"Okay."

"Okay what?"

"Yes."

I jabbed her instantly, eliciting a startled cry. I went at her savagely from the start, tearing up her virgin insides. I looked down and watched those dark mud-flaps framing my embedded cock.

She kept making loud pained noises, and I was worried about the sound traveling next door, so I covered her mouth with my palm. A wide-open look of panic set into her eyes. I went harder and faster when I felt the O building inside me, the orgasm that would make me Sara's first and only master. I came inside her, spilling my sticky seed all over her ovaries.

I rested there inside her for a long minute. Just as I readied myself to pull out, there came a loud, urgent knock at the door. "Sara, you in there," I heard who must've been Max yelling though the door. I pressed my finger against my lips, ordering her to be quiet. I knew she'd listen because she didn't want her boyfriend to catch us like this either.

We tried to outwait him. He pounded the door angrily with his fist. He even tested the handle to see if it was unlocked. But I never keep my door unlocked. Finally, after five minutes of laying there together, with my softening dick resting inside the damp grip of her vagina, Max gave up and left.

I pulled out of her, climbing to my feet, scratching my itchy nutsack. "Do you want to use my shower?"

"Yes, thank you." I showed her to the bathroom, gave her a towel.

I poured myself a cup of afternoon coffee, getting ready to study for my Econ class, once she'd left. I sat at the kitchen table, sipping the black drink, enjoying that empty feeling in my loins.

She looked like an angel when she emerged from the bathroom, refreshed, glowing, dressed in all-white. "You look beautiful," I said. "Your boyfriend is a lucky guy."

"You're the lucky guy this time."

"That I am," I said, savoring the knowledge that I'd taken someone's virginity. I still had her dried blood on my dick to prove it. I decided not to clean it for the next three days, to wear it as a sign of my conquest.

She reached the door, and I called out to her. "Wait. There's one more thing I need."

She froze, unsure whether she should just flee while she had the chance, thinking about what awful accusations I might level upon her to the law. "What now?" she said, with resignation.

"Just kidding," I said.

Looking at that big booming ass in her white capris pants, I was happy to see her go.