All Girled Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I met him last week, on Friday."

"He does nothing but talk about you, I'm surprised you just met. He never talks about Maureen like that."

"Who?" I asked. She smiled at me.

"Maureen, his so-called girlfriend, we never see her, thank God. Has he not told you about her? Though there is really not much to tell."

"No, but I don't think it's relevant, I'm only helping him out at this party." I had to swing around when a young woman put her hand on my shoulder.

"That is an outstanding dress, where did you get it?" I realized I didn't know, Marigold picked it out for me, I couldn't tell her the transformation salon, picked out my clothes.

"My friend let me borrow it, she said it was perfect for my hips, which I have none." The three of us laughed.

Barbara put out her hand. "I'm Barbara, and who are you my dear?"

"I'm Stacy, I'm married to Judge Lennox. Oops and here he is." "Judge, these are my beautiful friends Barbara and...?"

She looked at me and I said. "Sabrina, so nice to meet you sir."

He laughed. "Just Judge, my dear, only my employees call me sir." Barbara explained who we were here with and he seemed impressed. Judge said. "They are very lucky to be here with such exquisite women, just like me and my wonderful Stacy." Judge moved on while we talked to Stacy and a couple more of her friends. Drinking wine and chatting, I was really enjoying my time at this party, but I was missing Grayson, so we excused ourselves to look for the men.

I could tell he was very happy to see me when we met up with them. "Sabrina has already networked herself with 'The Stacie's', you would of been proud of her." Barbara laughed.

"We know,' Said Ken, "We just had a nice little conversation with the head of Lennox Industries. It seems Sabrina's magic is already working."

"Is it?" I mouthed to Grayson. And then he kissed me, our first kiss, And then I kissed him back.

The rest of the night was wonderful, I spent time between the bar with the guys and the dance floor with Barbara and 'The Stacie's' which was Barbara's name for all the young wives. I loved shaking my hair and my hips while we watched the others dance. Stacy Lennox moved next to us again just as the DJ started playing, 'I Will Survive' which I requested.

"I Love this song." She said into my ear as she started singing. I joined in on the chorus:

'Oh no, not I, I will survive

Oh, as long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive

I've got all my life to live

And I've got all my love to give and I'll survive

I will survive, hey, hey'

When the song finished a quieter song came on and some of the couples danced. "You should come to our Christmas party next Saturday." She announced. "You and your husband." She then fished in her bag and handed me an exquisite little card. "Ooh let me run, I see Judge, bye bye Sabrina."

"Look at you, getting an invite." Barbara gushed.

"Did I do good?"

"Good." She said "You hit the jackpot."

"Let me get an invite for you." I went to get Stacy but Barbara stopped me.

"Don't be silly I would stand out like a deer with a sore thumb." She laughed. "You and Grayson going is more than enough, you might even have fun."

I suddenly felt strong hands on my hips, and a lick on my neck. "Mmm I have been waiting for a taste of that all night." Grayson asked. "I hope it's okay.

I smiled "More than okay and I snuggled into his arms, while I ground my ass against him. "Let's dance." I said to them all and we moved onto the dance floor.

***

On the way home I leaned into Grayson's arms, loving his hard body against me. "Mmm." He said as I felt him nuzzle my hair and neck.

"So Sabrina did you tell him the news?" sighed Barbara.

"News, there is news." Ken laughed. "You are not pregnant are you, I know this was your first date you two but..." They all laughed, then Barbara announced the invite to the Lennox party next week.

Grayson looked at me. "Really, I have been dying for an invite to their house for years. God you are magic." He then kissed me. We were making out like teenagers in front of the Maxwell's. I was a little taken aback at first, but I let it happen and enjoyed it.

We were almost to Barbara and Kens when Barbara exclaimed. "I wish I could sleep in tomorrow, I'm exhausted."

I looked and asked. "Why, what's going on?"

"I have to get ready for an auction we are having on Wednesday." she said.

"Do you need help, I would love to see what you have in inventory."

"Well yes." She seemed surprised. "2 o'clock okay?"

"Of course I will be there with my little white gloves on."

***

Once we dropped them off Grayson hands started roaming by arm and hands and even my thighs. "I can just sit here and fantasize about your legs, Sabrina." He also started kissing my neck. "I'm sorry but I can't keep my hands and lips off of you, but I'll stop."

"Don't you dare." I exclaimed. And he didn't.

In between kisses he asked. "I wish you weren't married, you are so beautiful and charming and your red hair smells amazing, I feel like I'm under some kind of spell."

"Well." I came up with. "Lola is married to a man, I on the other hand..." And then I kissed him on the lips. "Can't we have a little affair? I have never had one before." I whispered as he smiled and we started kissing again.

"We're here." the driver announced as we pulled in the front drive of my house.

"Don't leave me yet." I begged. He looked up at the house.

"Can we go inside?"

I shook my head. "Lola would hear everything, opening the door will wake her up." Grayson asked the driver if he could come back, he would call him. He left us alone at the front of the house.

Grayson grabbed my hand as I led him to my garage. "We have to be quiet." I whispered. And we snuck though the back door.

It didn't take long for him to start kissing me again. I put on a small light because I wanted to see him. I have not been with many men and I wanted to enjoy this. I took his hand and I walked in front of a counter I had set up. I moved back and let him watch me, I put one hand on my hip and another in my hair. I was beyond excited and I had to take this slowly. I started inching up the bottom of my dress. His eyes never left my legs as my hem got higher and higher. I smiled and licked my lips as my panties came in view. I wanted him to see me as a women, and with my perfect smooth front I looked like a real woman.

"Do you see something you like?" I whispered. He swallowed hard and got down on his knees and started kissing and kneading my 'pussy.'

"Sabrina you smell so good." as his mouth started to explore the covered skin above my panties, through my pantyhose. "Oh my God baby, I want you." He then stood up and looked down into my eyes. With a big smile on his face, he kissed me full on the lips. I felt his tongue enter my mouth and all of a sudden his hard-on pushed into my belly. I dropped the hem of my dress and put my arms around his neck, pulling him into me. I turned him around and told him to sit on the counter. His hands went automatically to my tits, and I shook them as he played with them.

He started rubbing and playing with my nipples, that I wished I could feel, I made a little yelp. "Oh Grayson, I had a wonderful time tonight, but I never expected this. While never losing eye contact with him I pushed him further on the flat space and almost attacked his zipper. My long nails looked so sexy as I made my way into his pants, I undid the button and belt, and with a little resistance pulled them down to his ankles. I now had a man in his underwear in my hands. I had never been happier.

Standing in front of him, high on my heels with my long red hair dancing around my face, I started playing with his cock and I felt it grow. "I can't wait to take you into my mouth, baby." I cooed as he grew even more. I wasn't ready to see it yet and I played with him through his boxer shorts. I pushed his dick around with my chin and my lips, loving the male musk that was hidden behind just a little bit of cotton. When I couldn't take anymore I grabbed his boxers and pulled them down. His cock sprang up, right in front of me. This was the first real cock I have ever had in my hands, and I knew it wasn't my last.

I slowly jerked him off as he pulled me up and we kissed some more, he looked into my eyes as he told me. "I have never been with a woman like you before, and by that I mean a woman so beautiful." Oh my God I loved that and I almost came in my panties, but then I started to feel a slight tinge of guilt.

"But, but what about Maureen?"

"Maureen? Barbara strikes again, I guess. Maureen's not my wife, and she's barely a girlfriend. It's been weeks since we have even been together."

I looked in his eyes. "I don't really care, all I want is you in my mouth now." and I bent down and put his cock inside me. I sucked using every trick I have learned on PornHub. Grayson played with my hair as I licked his balls and kissed the side of his cock, reveling in the moment. I had to stop and I went up and kissed him again. I was getting so over excited. With a look of lust in my eyes I asked. "Can you do something for me?"

He nuzzled my breasts and looked at me. "Anything... absolutely anything." I asked him to unzip my dress and I slowly let it fall. Once it pooled at the floor I stepped over it and grabbed his hands. I looked up at him and we kissed some more. Rubbing my breasts against him, I then grabbed his hard cock and positioned it under me. I wanted him to feel my pantyhose and I wanted him to rub against me.

"Make believe you are fucking me." I pleaded.

"Anything, baby." And I felt him start to move. He bent down a little as his dick started to move under my crotch. He was so big I felt the whole length move under me. He pistoned in and out as he massaged my breast and lightly kissed me. I have never been so excited in my life, I felt him rub against me and I knew I was about to cum. He was playing with my breasts and breathing heavy. I loved having this effect on a man.

"Grayson, you are gonna make me come."

He smiled as he kissed me again then he said. "I'm gonna come too, oh fuck." I felt him press against me and his cock started spurting against my crotch and hose and I suddenly started having an orgasm.

"Grayson... oh... don't stop. Oh my God baby don't stop. Oh it feels so good..." The front of my crotch was soaking wet with our cum and I massaged it into my stockings.

When our orgasms subsided he looked at me deep in my eyes and then gave me a kiss that just made me go limp. I put my arms around him to catch myself. He lifted me up and put me on the counter. "Baby, that was amazing, I wish I could stay. I want to wake up next to you tomorrow morning." I giggled and imagined that that was really going to happen.

***

The next morning, Lola confronted me when I was getting out of the shower. "So how was your big date?"

"It was very nice, I got to meet Barbara and Ken. Do you know them?"

"I know OF them," She said "So anything interesting happen?"

I wished I could say, 'Well, your boss made me cum so hard I couldn't sleep for hours thinking about it, other than that, I can't think with all this hair, ha ha.' But I said nothing and went into my room to get ready to go to the gallery.

***

Maxwell's International was a Gallery about 6 blocks away from The Commons at Calabasas. I have driven by it a number of times. I have never been inside because I always wait for an introduction before I visit something associated with work. I decided to wear jeans today to visit. They were skin tight and I added some padding to give me a better shape. I had on a leopard tank top, to show off my cleavage and nude heels with a brown heel. I put on my clip on gold hoops to compliment my studs and my Coach watch. I had to admit I looked amazing with my hair flowing over one shoulder and my pocketbook over the other.

Barbara showed me their paintings and I was amazed at how good their taste was. I saw what was up for auction and the gallery was pretty immense, I was very impressed. "This space is fantastic." I gushed.

Barbara laughed and said. "It's all that and a bag of groceries." I told her where I used to work in New York City, the Guggenheim, MOMA, Agora gallery and a couple of little ones. I even mentioned some people and art directors I knew in the area. I have been working in this field since I came to LA. That was 5 years ago. I was working when I was in high school in some instances in NYC. I then bragged to her that I majored at NYU in Art History.

"Very impressive." She said. "I have some friends at NYU, they like it very much." We took a few pictures at the gallery, I wanted to show off to my friends and show off some of their works.

When we were going over the Warhol's she had for auction, I looked closer and said, "Wait, These are worth millions." They had 3 of them on their walls.

"No these are just repros." She said.

"Are you sure? I have seen reproductions and they are not as clean as these. If you look in the back of the painting and see a heal of a hand print, then you know it's an original.

I think they checked just to humor me, but when they found the hand prints on all three and an article online about it, they screamed. "Oh my Lord, our salesman said they were repros we bought them at an estate sale." Barbara then showed me the invoice. Needless to say, what was once a six hundred thousand auction, turned into at least a 70 million one. They made calls to the auction house and changed the itinerary and the captions, and we went out to celebrate.

Grayson was waiting for us at the front of the restaurant. My panties were starting to get wet just thinking about last night again. Barbara called to me. "Well, well look who's here, that's a surprise." She gave me a wink. Grayson opened my door and the parking attendant took the car. After a great kiss we headed inside for a wonderful dinner. We didn't take our eyes off of each other the whole time.

***

Afterwards we all went to Grayson's house by the water. The Maxwell's in their car and Grayson and I in his. We kissed at red lights and I let him play with my breasts as we drove. I was guessing Barbara knew exactly what we were doing since they were following us. At the house he gave me the tour while Barbara and Ken had drinks in the lanai. He showed me his room and walked me to his dresser. He then came up behind me and grabbed my tits while he kissed my neck. I watched the action in the mirror. I felt his hard cock push against my tight jeans.

"Oh, I can't believe it baby, I think I'm gonna come already." he claimed.

"Go ahead but rub me while you do." His hand went to my crotch while his other one massaged my breast. I was loving his body pushing against mine and I felt myself start to get harder in my tight panties and jeans. He was suddenly pushing me against the dresser, moving it even closer to the wall, and I felt my orgasm build. I can't believe how it felt with him touching me, and I was starting to come. Grayson pushed a little more and gave a little moan as I felt his cock pulse against me.

We cleaned up and sheepishly went out to see Ken and Barbara. "Hello." A woman stood near the Maxwell's with a small dog. "And who is this?" she said.

"Maureen, I would like you to meet Sabrina." Said Grayson a little nervously.

Maureen made a huge sigh, looking at Grayson. "This is the bitch you HAD to take to that party? Why is she still here?" She then looked right at me and said. "I'm the girlfriend."

Barbara looked up. "Maureen we are celebrating, why don't you come back and visit tomorrow when we are not here."

Grayson seemed at a loss for words. "Listen how 'bout..."

"I'm just going to go, I can find my way home." I said. "Wait we will drive you." Both Barbara and Ken got up to walk me out. I was glad Grayson and Maureen were going to be watching me and my ass in these jeans as I left. When I turned around the look on Grayson's face said it all, he was stuck with Maureen... for now.

We drove off leaving the house in the dust. "That is the last time any of us our going to be seeing HER." Barbara laughed toward Ken.

He said, "Why is he going to kill her?"

"Well six of one..." Barbara laughed and they drove me home, picking up my spirits along the way. Of course Gloria was drifting through my head.

'Every time I think I've had enough

And start heading for the door

There's a very strange vibration

Kissing me right to the core'

I wasn't home 2 minutes before my cell phone rang. Grayson apologized. "It's okay, I understand." I said. "I'm sure I would be mad if I was in her position."

I heard his breath over the phone. "I tried to break up with her before, we are not meant for each other at all. She is very much into her kids, and I know she just wants support, but, I really can't give it to her. " I hoped he didn't do it because of me. I really didn't need him to be a hero because she insulted me, I have been insulted before. I watched the beautiful redhead in my mirror and she looked like she was going to be just fine.

***

I was going to be busy, though I couldn't do any business this week in the galleries because of my long red hair and nails. Not that I wanted to change anyway. I also wasn't going to be able to see Grayson for most of the week.

***

It's a cool, calm Thursday morning in Grayson's office.

"Lola can you come in here."

Lola sits down with a thud. "What's up now, do you want to take my husband away on a cruise. So he can get to work on his sissy tan lines?"

Grayson amused asks. "I was thinking of greenlighting your project and moving it up a couple of months. You can even leave Saturday. You have the team, you and Suze can go together to Sweden, I know Eva's ready.

"What? I have been waiting for this for months and now you spring it on me, and before Christmas."

"Well, that party with Sabrina was a genius move, I have made so many contacts, plus we are going to the Lennox party Saturday... I just want to do something more for you."

"Sounds more like," She insinuated. "You want to get rid of me, Sabrina didn't say there was another party."

"Just a small one with Judge Lennox, more a business thing than a party."

Lola leaned back in her chair and studied Grayson. "Actually Sabrina has been very quiet this week, plus I feel like I'm living with Christina Hendricks with the boobs, and the big earrings, and the red hair. And I can use a break from the sound of high heels all over the wood floors when I AM home." She thought to herself. "Plus I wouldn't mind getting started in Sweden. I've been ready for months."

Grayson claps his hands. "Then it's done, I'll notify Eva in Sweden, you'll be at your hotel by Saturday afternoon. And I will even fly you back for the Company Christmas party."

***

Maxwell's Gallery was a buzz late Thursday afternoon, the day after the big auction. When I walked in Barbara was excited, the firm sold everything they had up for bids. "I'm so glad you're here, come on in the office with me." Barbara pointed. "Honey, Sabrina's here." Ken was at his desk. I couldn't read the expressions on their faces, something was up. I knew they sold the Warhol paintings but I really didn't know why they asked me in.

Ken started. "We checked on your work history in New York. All four of the places you named." He looked at Barbara and she added.

"I also called NYU and there is no record of a Sabrina Langton ever attending there or even working at any of those places."

Oh shit I thought to myself, I didn't think they would look into anything, I thought we were just talking. "Um, I don't know what to say." I started to tear up and got up to leave.