All Girled Out

Story Info
Sabrina's wife sets her up on a date with her boss.
11.5k words
4.69
45.5k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Sabrina's wife sets her up on a date with her boss. Sabrina goes to lots of parties, meets lots of people, makes lots of money and has lots of great sex.'

***

A late model BMW was traveling on Ventura Freeway, on its way to Calabasas.

"I can't believe I'm this drunk, what the hell did I have back there?" a dark haired woman in her late twenties was complaining to the man driving. "I hope Suze is okay. Thank's for driving me home." she slurred.

"That's okay I'm going this way anyway." He made a slight turn off the exit ramp. "We should be there in a couple of minutes."

She stretched and burped. "Sorry, you know when we get to my place... house you get to meet Sabrina... ha ha.. She will be all girled out. My God it's Friday night, she will probably be all done up like a superstar, she goes crazy when I'm not home." "I hope she's up,"

He sighed. "I'm probably going to need some help getting you in, you are definitely going to need some coffee or at least a shower.

"She will, I'm sure she is on her 15th outfit of the night." She coughed. "You will love seeing her all girled out, she is in for a surprise, ha ha."

"We're here, why don't you give her a quick call."

"Oh yeah and send her back in the closet..." A little sarcastically.

***

I heard the commotion outside the door and they were in before I had any chance to hide or turn down the music. When Lola, my wife of 3 years, went out at night with people from work she always let me dress in my female clothes. I have been crossdressing since I was in grammar school, I'm 27 now, and I was very good at it. I was 5' 8", 145 pounds with long naturally red hair, though I usually wore a wig. I was looking at them though one now which came down to the middle of my back, with a fringe over my eyes.

"Oh hello." the man said surprised, as he paused and gave me the once over. I watched him start at my heels and made his way up my black nyloned legs, before stopping on my 34 C's. "Lola had a little too much to drink, hanging out with the firm." He smiled. "And you are?" He reached out one hand while he nonchalantly held Lola in the other.

Lola laughed and said. "This is my husband.. Sabrina... isn't she pretty? Mwah..." She laughed and collapsed onto the couch. She loved to introduce me as her husband when I was all dressed up, she has even done that to me in restaurants, no matter how many times I have asked her not to. It made me uncomfortable.

"Hi, I'm Grayson Marks, I think we have met under different circumstances, but I would have remembered meeting a beautiful woman like you before." I smiled, and felt a little chill go up my arms as he grabbed my hands. Mr. Marks was Lola's boss. She had been working for him since before we were married. He started to pick up Lola again. "I was thinking she might need a shower, but let's just get her into bed."

We both grabbed a side and made our way to the bedroom. It wasn't easy wearing 6 inch pumps, and a very short gold sequined dress. I also had my long nails on too which made it quite difficult to get a grip, and my long hair was getting tangled in the sea of arms. Once she was in bed I walked him to the door. "Very nice to meet you." He smiled. "Let's do this again sometime." We laughed as he grabbed my hand and said goodbye.

'I met him at a party

He said the sweetest things when he hit on me

Wrapped up in his arms

I was blinded by his charm and I couldn't see'

***

The next day at the office.

"Lola can you come in here?" Mr. Marks calls on the speaker phone.

Lola walks in. "Yes what's up?"

"I was wondering, I have that shareholders Christmas party on Friday. I want to make a good impression." He gave her a tentative smile. "Do you think... Sabrina could come with me to it?"

"What?" Slightly shocked. "You want my husband to be your date at THAT party, I know people going to it."

He shrugged. "It's just that she is so glamorous, she would fit in so well, my stock at the shareholder party would skyrocket. Plus Maureen told me she wasn't going to any more work functions with me. Honestly I think she just hates leaving her house."

"I will have to think about it."

"Well why don't you ask her." He says as he hands her his phone.

"Oh my God, she would say yes in a heartbeat, getting all dressed up is her prime motivation in life."

"Well then how about a little incentive, you know that Jack's old office is empty. Why don't you move into it? You can move in right now, I'll call some of the guys to help."

***

"Sabrina?" I didn't like her calling me by my femme name when I wasn't dressed up, but I walked into the living room anyway to see what she wanted. "I was talking to Grayson today. He loved meeting you, by the way, he called you glamorous. He is going to an important party on Saturday and he wants to take you with him. He said he will spring for the dress and salon visit."

To say I was speechless, would be putting it mildly. I couldn't even think straight. "He, he wants to take me? Why?" I mumbled.

"Why?" She said slightly annoyed. "Why not, when he came over you were all girled out. I'm sure he thought you were Emma Stone or Bryce Dallas Howard. You were probably dressed to the nines showing more cleavage and leg than any supermodel. Not that I remember any of it."

"I was just wearing my gold dress, it's nothing special."

"Well he thought so and he wants you as eye candy for his party." She walked into her bedroom and then stuck out her head. "And don't make it sound like you are not thrilled."

I was thrilled but I was also quite nervous about it. "Won't I know people from your office?"

"No it's a shareholders party, none of us under-lings are ever invited, it's very fancy and exclusive. I'm sure you will love it, Miss Diva."

***

Wednesday afternoon Lola called me. "Get a little dressed up tonight, Grayson is coming over with a credit card for you to use at the salon. Well, maybe don't get too dressy just something casual instead."

I was working from home and I finished early to start getting ready. I was very excited about this proposition. Lola always accused me of dressing flamboyantly as a woman, but I was definitely more crossdresser than Drag Queen. Even my makeup was always a little subdued. I was pretty passable and I didn't really need too much to make me feminine. I love the whole transformation, and it was going to be even better with an audience. I wasn't used to talking to men while dressed as a woman, but the times it has come up have been very exciting. I was going to have to do something to knock this sexual energy back that was surging through my body though, otherwise I wasn't going to make it through the evening.

I walked into my pink and white bedroom. My room was on the whole other side of the house, very private but also very big. Lola didn't mind me dressing up as long as I stayed in my own space. I had a huge closet filled with all kinds of feminine finery and I had a walk in closet just for my shoes and accessories. I was also surrounded by mirrors. I was going to be all in beige tonight, nothing more conservative than beige, and I put everything I would be wearing onto my pink covered bed. After a long bubble bath, I closely shaved my legs. I had already had electrolysis on my face, chest and arms so that was always smooth.

Standing in front of my mirror, I slipped on my 34 C breast forms, then my silky bra and corset. I tucked myself in and slipped on my panties and then slid on nude pantyhose. I then took a couple of photos for flickr, while I spun in front of the mirror. I loved showing off my tuck, my crotch was always smooth and perfect. My wife always makes fun of my small penis but it is the perfect size for wearing panties. Of course while I was posing I practiced my female voice and spoke some of the phases I was likely to say tonight. "Thank you I know I'm beautiful... Yes the PTA meeting was quite informative... Of course I know I'm hot and that's why I'm letting you grab my breasts and ass." Laughing, I sat at my vanity and brushed out my copper red wig. It was a layer cut with full bangs and 30 inches down past my boobs. I put it on and did my makeup. I loved putting on my lashes. I've never really felt dressed until they were on. A little mascara, shadow and blush and onto my second favorite part. I did my lips in a light plum to match my longer nails.

Okay, now was the time to take care of releasing some of this sexual tension. I slid on my black high heels which I tied around my ankles, and slipped in my big gold hoops. I pulled out my eight inch realistic looking dildo and placed it on a column that faces one of my mirrors. There was a little mark on it so I knew precisely where to place it. It is one of my 3 dildos but this one is definitely my favorite. They are also the things that Lola knows nothing about. I slid down my pantyhose and panties and lubed myself up. Once I was in position, I backed up and felt the hard cock at my back entrance. I loved the feeling of it against my ass and I played a while before centering it on my 'pussy.' Slowly I felt it inch inside me. "Oh my God baby, keep going." I crooned as I felt its length enter me.

Watching my breasts hang and bounce in the mirror is what always takes me over the edge. There is nothing sexier than a hot woman in heels impaled by a hard dick, and moaning and begging is my favorite thing to do while being filled. All too soon I'm bucking and pushing the hard cock all the way inside me. Once I feel the balls against my bottom I start screaming, "Fuck me, Christ... keep it coming... don't stop..." Suddenly I'm cumming on the floor, while still moaning and thanking God no one is home to hear me. I push in and out a little more and then lean forward 'til the hard cock slowly plops out of my ass.

I have a little rest and clean up, feeling wonderful and fulfilled, and then I start getting ready again. I step into my dress, and button up the front. I add a thin feminine watch and a choker to hide the seam of my forms. I knew I was going to become excited in this dress so I sat down again and took control of the situation. I loved looking sexy in the mirror and I had to sit down and enjoy it while the emotion flowed through me. I gave myself a little wink in the mirror, knowing that I was just about to embark on a new adventure. I then took a couple of more pictures in my outfit for my flickr account. My admirers really appreciate it. Lastly a little spritz of Chanel No 5, and I went into the living room to make drinks at our bar, and wait for them to arrive. Of course I played Gloria Gaynor on Pandora, she was never far from my playlist. 'I Will Survive" is my go-to song. I don't know how many times I have lip-synced to that in my mirror. Gloria was always on when I got all dressed up.

'At first I was afraid, I was petrified'

I had the martinis ready when they walked in. Lola led the way. Grayson was wearing a navy blue pinstripe suit, and he had a pronounced 5 o'clock shadow. He had to be at least 6'4", and he towered over Lola.

"Look drinks are all ready." She laughed. "Sabrina is the perfect trophy wife, I will be right back, get comfortable."

Grayson walked over and took my hand and kissed it. "Wow you look amazing," He said as he gazed at my eyes below my red fringe. "I am very skeptical about you being anything but a gorgeous woman. Is your hair real? Red hair is so beautiful."

I just beamed and said thank you. "Please sit.. Martini?"

"Of course." He just kept looking at me while he sipped. "Thank you so much for doing this for me, I never stand out at these things, I don't even know if anyone remembers me when it's over." He stood up and we clinked glasses. "No one will forget when I walk in with the most beautiful girl in the room."

"I think you are exaggerating..." I said as Lola walked in, wearing her regulation black track suit and reaching out her hand.

"Where's mine?"

We sat talking for a while and they both complimented me on my dress.

"Is that new? I don't remember seeing that one sashaying around the house." I just rolled my eyes as Grayson handed me an American Express card.

"I almost forgot," He apologized. "Buy whatever you want, whatever you need. I can't thank you enough, buy something for Lola too." I took the card and placed it in my purse. I already called Marigold at the salon and ordered the works.

The early evening turned to night, so I made dinner and more drinks. When it was time to go Grayson took my hand again and kissed it. I felt the roughness of his lips and it made me swoon. "Your nails are so nice, I love a woman with long perfect nails." He then kissed both Lola and I on the cheek and he said his goodbyes. "God, I can't wait to see you on Friday."

As the door closed Lola looked at me and said. "What are you doing to that man, I have never seen him give someone so much attention before. Ha, he must have a thing for redheads."

"I'm going to sleep in my room tonight since I'm all dressed up." I told her. I wasn't ready to put Sabrina away just yet. Actually I figured I might as well stay female for the rest of the week. I took off my makeup and dress, and got ready for bed. Of course a little Gloria Gaynor before I slipped under the sheets, I put on one of my favorites 'Substitute.'

'Ooh! I'll be your substitute whenever you want me

Oh don't you know I'd be your substitute

Whenever you need me'

Lola wouldn't let me sleep with her as Sabrina, I always had to stay in my own room, in my own nighties. Lola says she wasn't a lesbian with no lesbian tendencies. Well Sabrina was exactly the same. "Goodnight Gloria."

***

I made an appointment at Marigolds a place near one of the Art Galleries I have done business with in the past. I have been there a number of times in the last 3 years and I am always happy with the results. Marigold always says I walk in a housewife and I walk out a Diva. I hope it works that way today too. I walked in wearing a long pink and blue flowered dress. The hem came down to my ankles. I wore pink high heeled sandals and I carried a cute little matching clutch.

"Come on." She said. "We have a lot to get through today, the girls are ready for you. Take off everything, including your boobs, and put on this robe." I sat down and they immediately started taking off my wig and then washed my hair. I was going to get extensions, I wanted my hair to go half way down my back and I told her to dye it darker. I was going all the way. I can't imagine Lola getting mad at me for this, it was for her and her boss after all. While a woman worked on my hair another started on my nails. I wanted glass extensions, I really wanted to put a dent in Grayson's card. I couldn't wait to see what I would be wearing. I had Marigold pick out my outfit, and she didn't want to show me until she was done.

It was time for my foundations. "You are a D cup now my dear." She explained. "Your dress will look much sexier with a larger top, and no cleavage tonight it is going to be all about your legs." She gave me a wink as I put on my panties and nude sheer pantyhose. Once the D cups were on they put me in a nude bustier, corset combo and hooked me in. My waist lost about 3 inches and it looked fantastic.

I sat back in the chair as they painted my nails dark red, and they were much longer than I ever have gotten before. Then I had my toe nails and lips painted the same color. Marigold smiled and told me, "You can kiss as much as you want tonight with this lip color and it won't smudge. I am putting a tube of it in your clutch to take home." Once my hair extensions were attached and my hair was trimmed they brought me under the hair dryer. When I was done they gave me a blow out and moved me back into the salon.

I felt a little sting in my left ear. "I cannot believe you don't have pierced ears." Mari said, and then she pierced the other one. Two little gold balls were put in the holes. Lola wasn't going to like that, she says sometimes I look too feminine when I'm dressed like a man. Well with the hair, nails and earrings it was going to be awhile before I had to worry about it.

"You will be looking a little dramatic for your appearance tonight." Marigold told me in her Argentinian accent. "First I do your eyebrows. You are going to love, love, love it." I felt my hair cascade over my shoulders and I couldn't wait to see it. They took a couple of pictures after the rest of my makeup was done and then they led me into another room to get dressed. My dress was gold sequins and cap sleeves, with a flare waist and short hem. My entire legs will be on display. "Try not to show your panties, dear." She said. "When you sit." Marigold and the girls laughed as they added my heels. Nude pumps with a five inch heel. These will make me 6'2", I was glad Grayson was taller than that, I wanted to look up at him.

I closed my eyes as I made my way in front of the almost 360 degree mirrors. I slowly opened my long lashed eyes. "Oh my God, is that me?" I couldn't believe what I saw in front of me, I looked absolutely incredible. My hand went instinctively for my hair, and I loved watching myself stroke it as it came down and rested on my boobs.

A voice came through the door. "Sabrina your ride is here."

I walked out front after being spritzed with my Chanel again, and given a matching clutch bag full of goodies. I felt like a model the way every one of the patrons were watching me.

When I saw Grayson his eyes grew wide and he came to kiss my cheek. "Beautiful. How am I going to keep my eyes off of you?"

Just then Lola came into view. "I cannot believe that is you, and why are your boobs so big?" Of course that would be the thing she notices first. I said thank you to Mari while everyone took pictures. I really just wanted one good shot of me and Grayson for flickr. I wanted to show off a little.

***

Outside was a limo and a driver waiting for the three of us. "We have to go pick up Barbara and Ken, my friends, you will love them." He smiled. "First let's take Lola back to work."

She looked hurt. "I don't even get the rest of the day off?" She feigned a little surprise. "I let you date my little trophy wife and I still have to work?" Grayson and I laughed as the driver dropped her off back at the house. And I imagined a little Gloria in my head...

'It's one life and there's no return and no deposit

One life so it's time to open up your closet

Life's not worth a damn till you can shout out

I am what I am'

Ken and Barbara were wonderful. We have so much in common. They are part of the shareholders responsible for Grayson's company, but also own an Art Gallery, right in the middle of Calabasas. I pass it all the time. I couldn't wait to tell them I was an art appraiser, and showed off a little of my own history. They were probably the same age as Grayson, late thirties, since they knew him from school.

We got to the party at a big convention center outside of town. There must have been 50 to 60 revelers here. As we walked inside the huge hall, I did feel a lot of eyes on me, I loved it, especially when Grayson put his arms around my waist. All the men were checking out my legs and breasts, and all the women were looking at my dress. There were also roving photographers, I would have to get some copies later. Everyone was very dressed up, I have never seen so many designer outfits before in one place in my life, not even Nordstrom's. I also noticed a big discrepancy in the ages between the men and women. Most of the men were old, very old bordering on pensioners age. The women on the other hand were all in their twenties, I fit right in. There were some people, like my friends I was with, who were in the middle age group but not many.

Barbara and I took a glass of red wine each, the first of our many drinks, and made our way around the party as the men mingled with the others. "So how long have you known Grayson?" we clinked as she spoke.