All Girled Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No please." Ken said. "We're sorry, but we have to check, it's our business. We didn't say anything to Grayson."

I walked back over to them and opened my purse. I took out a business card. "This is the name I used at all those places." Handing them my business card.

They looked at me, then back at the card. "Really? Does Grayson know?"

"He does." I said.

Ken told me to sit. "Well that explains it then, let's get on with business. Here we have this for you." He then handed me an envelope. He had a big smile on his face. "Go 'head open it."

I pulled out a check. "Nine million dollars. I ummm" I didn't know what was happening. "What is this?"

"10 percent." Barbara said.

***

When I got home I had such a buzz on, I made nine million dollars, NINE MILLION DOLLARS, and I even told two people I was beginning to like, that I was transgendered. So when I walked into the house I was a little surprised that there were two more people there, than I thought there would be. Lola got up quick. "Sabrina, I have a surprise for you." I walked in and the two men in the living room stood up. Lola grabbed me and maneuvered me toward the kitchen. "Guys we will be right back."

"So since you LOVED your date so much with Grayson, I got two men to come over for drinks. They are admirers from your flickr page. We can share them."

"What?" I said a little too loud, slowly calming down I asked, "Why are you looking at my flickr page, and why would you do something so crazy all of a sudden?"

"Oh stop, I've seen your slutty page before." She said. "Besides, I know you will have extra time next week, you can always call one of them to keep you busy. I'm going to Sweden Saturday to finally start my project. Didn't Grayson tell you?"

"Actually I haven't really spoken to him since Sunday. You're going to Sweden?" "Well Grayson's going to be busy too, so try not to bother him. Now go fix your face and come back inside." She grabbed some chips and headed in the living room.

I didn't know what she was up to, I thought Sweden was a couple of months away. I did go in my room and straightened myself up a little. I was wearing my grey choker sweater dress and heels. I fixed my lipstick and brushed my hair and headed into the living room a little trepedous. Both of the men stood up, they must of both been in their mid-forties. I didn't like that they knew so much about me. Their names were AbeGabe and BigDog75, they gave me their user names like it meant something to me. The next hour was so uncomfortable, with Lola trying to act like this was just a normal Thursday night. Each time Abe tried to put his arm around me I squirmed. He then kept on asking me to put on my red polka dot dress, obviously it was his favorite, but I didn't want them to get too familiar with me. It was making me anxious and I wanted to get rid of them as soon as possible. "Maybe it's time to call it a night gentlemen. I'm sure we all have work in the morning."

"Well." Abe sneered. "Lola promised us a little fun if we rushed ourselves over here."

Lola got up to put the glasses away. "I spent a couple of hours on flickr today looking for someone local. These men were the first to respond."

"I'm from Nevada." BigDog said.

"What is a little fun?" I pried.

"Well you know..." Abe said while looking at my breasts and rubbing his crotch.

Lola cut in. "Let us give you both head and we can call it a night."

If looks could kill. Abe got up first and put his arm around me. "Wait." Said BigDog. "I didn't come all the way over here to get head from a housewife. I want a piece of Sabrina too."

My mind went into survival mode and I sat them both on the couch. "Okay let's start this then. Lola maybe you can get them hard for me? I wanted her to finish what she started."

"Me?" Should looked annoyed, I'm going to bed." And I was suddenly alone with these two strangers.

It didn't take long for BigDog to cum. He was already hard and once he was in my mouth I thought he would faint, he was so excited. I was so glad he wasn't my first blow job, I really didn't need to relive this memory. I spit his sperm into a tissue and started on Abe. As I took his cock in my mouth, I felt his hands on my head. "Don't do that, I will go at my own pace. You will love it I promise." Well, I hoped.

I had to keep knocking his hands from my hair, he was getting very aggressive. He kept trying to push me deeper onto his cock. "Stop it." I said "Or I'm not going to finish."

"Finish.. You better fucking finish bitch, now come on." He hit me in the face with his cock, and I got up.

"Leave or I'm calling the police." I threatened. He laughed with his cock hanging out of his pants.

"A little faggot like you is gonna call the cops, give me a break." He then got up and grabbed my wrist spinning me around. Out of the corner of my eye I saw BigDog leave.

Lola came running out holding her phone. "I called them already they will be here in minutes." I breathed a sigh of relief and forced my hand away from him, rubbing it.

"What the fuck are you two bitches up to, damn." He heard the siren before us. "Shit just what I need."

The door flew open and Grayson appeared. "What's going on? YOU get the hell out of here. Get away from her." He yelled.

"Now who the fuck are you, what kind of bullshit goes on here?" Grayson grabbed him, putting him in a hold and dragging him toward the door.

The cops were on the steps. "We can take him from here sir, but I'm going to need a statement."

'Go on now, go, walk out the door

Just turn around now

'Cause you're not welcome anymore'

After the cops and Grayson left, I slammed the door. I went into my room and got ready for a long hot shower and to brush the bad taste out of my mouth. "What the hell was she thinking, ugh. It started out as such a great day." I decided not to confront her and I called Grayson instead, thanking him, and wishing he stayed here to fall asleep with me.

***

Saturday was going to be a busy day. The town car came to take Lola and Suze to the airport. I hadn't spoken to her since Thursday night, and I still wasn't happy with her or the situation she put me in.

"Goodbye." Lola said. "And if you get lonely I left your admirers numbers on the fridge." She chuckled.

I shook my hair. "No one will never be that lonely." I waved them goodbye, happy that they were leaving, and started to get ready to go to Marigolds.

***

Hours later, when Grayson came to pick me up at the salon, I was dressed even sexier than ever before. I had a very low cut red velvet dress, I was good enough to eat. I was braless for the first time, since the front of the dress showed my entire cleavage. The dress was long sleeved and the hem came just above my knees, with a slight slit in the back. My heels were matching six inch opened toed pumps, to show the red nails peeking out. My fingernails were also long and red and I couldn't wait to be running them through Grayson's hair. I had on a thin choker and thick gold hoops. I felt them against my neck with every little move I made. I walked up front and without saying anything, put my arms around Grayson and kissed him in front of the whole shop. "I'm so ready." I said as seductive as I could. With a big smile on his face and a hard cock in his pants, he took me out to his car.

The party was at a huge mansion in The Hills. We parked next to all the other exclusive cars and trucks, then I grabbed my bag and we headed into the foyer of the colossal house. There were tables full of drinks and food, and women and men milling around. All the men were older and impeccably dressed, all the women were beautiful and young. Perfect dresses, perfect shoes and perfect smiles. We fit in quite well, though, Grayson was definitely the youngest man here who was not serving alcohol. We grabbed two cocktails and went to greet the hosts.

Stacy was happy to see me and gave me a hug and kiss. "Girlfriend you look amazing." I complemented her outfit too, wishing I had a waist and hips like hers.

We mingled at the party for about an hour and then Stacy appeared on the stairs in the hall. "Ladies, it's time to let the men socialize and talk about how hot we are. Ha ha... Follow me girls." And she made her way up the stairs. I kissed Grayson goodbye and followed.

All the men went into a side door leading to another part of the house, while we found ourselves in Stacy's tremendous room. There was champagne and wine being served by several women, and I grabbed a drink and investigated her walls. She had nice taste. Stacy led us into a theater with couches and recliners. I told her I loved her decorating and she said she did it herself. "I can get you set up with plenty of classical art to go with this theme if you'd like." I smiled.

"That would be lovely. We can talk." Came her response. We then sat and watched a movie that wouldn't be out for another couple of months. "Only the best for my girls." She said and gave me a wink.

I had to admit I was missing Grayson so I snuck out to the ladies room and had another cocktail. Making my way downstairs, it was so quiet, I found the room with the men. They were all watching horse races on a big screen. There was even some playing cards. I realized I was the only woman in a sea of men and I loved how they watched me and smiled as I made my way around the room. I found Grayson and held him from behind, kissing his shoulder while he talked to a group of men. After introducing me we excused ourselves and went back to the main part of the house. "Let's sneak out of here." I said and kissed him again. He grabbed my hand and we headed for the door. "We are going to need champagne." I told him.

In the car with 2 chilled bottles of champagne between us we took off. We decided to enter a parking lot next to the Botanical Garden. When I stood out of the car and stretched he grabbed me by the waist and kissed my exposed neck. He looked me in the eyes. "I have missed you, don't stay away from me for so long ever again."

I smiled and told him I was sorry I took him away from the party.

"Don't be crazy." He said. "I have gotten more contacts today than I have in 2 years. Plus, it was slightly creepy how old those men were compared to the girls."

"Mmm. I didn't mind." I cooed. "They were alright. Stacy is going to let me get her interested in art. I really like her, she was very nice to me."

We took the alcohol out of the car and I grabbed my bag. Grayson opened the champagne, and took a sip. "To us!" He said.

I looked at him. "A lady does not drink out of a bottle." And I took two of the champagne flutes out of my bag and laughed. "A lady might not drink out of a bottle, but it's okay if she steals something every once in a while, ha ha." We laughed and he kissed me.

We were in a quiet area and I was sitting on a picnic bench table, with my legs dangling off, playing with my heels. I uncrossed my silky legs and I lifted my dress, opening them a little, and I pulled Grayson to me. He looked in my eyes and played with my hair. We kept eye contact as he lightly touched my cheek with his fingers and then lips.

He then kissed me lightly. "Oh Sabrina, I think I am falling in lust with you." He said quietly. I kissed him again on the lips as I looked up to him.

He moved closer between my legs and I felt him between my thighs. "Maybe I can speed things up a bit then." I seductively spoke as I pulled the front of my dress down completely exposing my silicone breasts. I suddenly felt his cock get harder and get closer to my crotch. He bent down and put one in his mouth while he massaged the other one. He then kissed up my neck getting closer to my lips as I moaned and sighed. "Oh Grayson, nobody has ever made me feel like you do."

He then pulled me closer as his now exposed cock was pushing against my crotch, and my arms were around his neck. "Take off your pants." I begged. His lips never left mine as he dropped his slacks and briefs and pulled off his jacket then tie. I unbuttoned his shirt and ran my long nails through his dark chest hair.

"Mmm. I love your strong body." I then kissed his chest as he put his face in my hair. I loved how he took in my scent and kissed me. "Take me, right here." I said between short breaths.

He grinned "Anything my princess wants."

He laid me on my back and he pulled down my hose and panties. "No not my panties, please." He stopped and I pulled them up. I was tucked and I wanted to look as feminine as possible down there. I was looking at the trees hoping nobody was going to come by as he took off my heels and hose and then put my heels back on. This was my kind of man. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him close. I was so glad I cleaned myself in and out earlier on Marigolds instructions. This was my first time and I was ready for it. He started kissing my exposed breasts and made his way down to my tight belly. I felt his fingers start to enter me and I moaned, not caring who was wandering around the park this late afternoon. He then stood up, as more fingers made it in my feminine entrance. I started bouncing as his fingers wiggled inside my 'pussy.'

"You are almost ready my dear." He teased. And he grabbed his hard cock and aimed it at my waiting hole. He teased me a bit more before finally pushing the head of his dick inside me.

"Oh my God, Grayson. You are so big, please fill me up." I was writhing and moving around, I felt so sexy, I was becoming his woman. I felt his manhood inch by inch as he plowed into my waiting 'pussy.' When he was halfway in, he stopped so I could get used to him. I have never felt so fulfilled and I started to move down on him. "Oh my God." He was almost all the way in, I yelped and looked up into his eyes, suddenly grabbing the material on the arms of his shirt. My long nails gripping his arms as he slowly made his way into me all nine inches of him. It hurt, but when I felt his body against me I knew he was completely inside me and I begged him to kiss me. I felt my bottom go up and my legs rise as he bent down to put his mouth on mine. We started to move together in a perfect rhythm as he made love to me.

"Grayson you feel so good inside me." He smiled and kissed my neck and lips.

"You feel incredible." he told me as he pushed in and out of my hole. "Shit, Sabrina tell me when you are ready, I'm going to cum baby."

Once he said that it took me over the edge, a man was going to come inside me, and I wanted it all. I pushed harder as we made so much noise I'm sure someone had heard us. "Fuck me baby." I begged as he shot his cum inside me. I felt it all as I started to come in my panties. "Oh my God," I felt his sperm start to move its way inside me. I grabbed him and we kissed again until both of our orgasms subsided. He pulled back a little and looked at me and we both laughed. "What the hell are we doing on a picnic table?" I giggled. "I have a whole empty house." But I knew I was so horny I never would have made it back home.

***

I woke up sore in all the right places, and when I felt hard cock in the crack of my ass, I knew it wasn't an elaborate dream. I made Grayson get on his back as I sat on him. I felt him enter me as my long red hair touched his face. He smiled up at me as I watched him smile. He grabbed my waist and lifted me up and down on his hard manhood. I was wearing nothing but a sheer green slip as I felt him move inside me. It was so much easier the next two times we made love, and now the third was absolute heaven. The length of his cock was completely in me, and It didn't take long for him to cum. I left him inside me and straddled him until he was soft.

We got up and I went to make him breakfast. "You better put on something less sexy, otherwise I'm not going to leave you alone." He laughed as we shared another kiss. He ended up bending me over the counter and fucking me while I watched in the reflection of the toaster. It was so wonderful relaxing after such an eventful week. He looked at me while I was serving him breakfast. "I still can't believe we stole those glasses and champagne."

I smiled. "It was SO worth it."

***

The rest of the week was just tying up a few things. I got to see Barbara and Ken and they offered me a partnership with them at the Gallery. It was the first of the new money I used. I left my other job and introduced all my clients to Sabrina. Some of them were happy to move on with the new me, but I felt a couple of the others were uncomfortable so I gave them names to others I knew. "Just water off a duck's mother." Snickered Barbara, laughing at her bad joke. "Win some, lose some. There are more clients out there, we are totally fine for years." Seeing Grayson was a little tricky, he was overseeing Lola's project in Sweden, and he was helping to coordinate the Company Christmas party.

***

I left Marigolds for the third time in as many weeks all dressed up in a beautiful Christmas Dress. Red again but this time strapless with ruffles at the breasts. It came above the knee and Mari padded my hips to give me a perfect curvy figure. This time I had long green nails to match my high heeled sandals and clutch. Marigold added more extensions in my hair making it even more full, then a little spray and then I was done. Deja vu once again as I made my way to the front and kissed Grayson in front of the other customers. He stood back and shook his head. "Sabrina you get more beautiful with each passing day." He then effortlessly picked me up and kissed me. "Let's go."

This party was so much more fun and relaxed than the last one. Everyone from Lola and Grayson's office was here, except Lola and her friend Suze. We met with Ken and Barbara and danced most of the night. Grayson introduced me to everyone as his girlfriend and I was thrilled. Even Stacy and her husband attended for the first time. The six of us were sitting at the bar drinking chocolate martinis, when Barbara and the others excused themselves.

"Well what's up? What am I missing?" I turned around and Lola gave me a kiss. "Surprise, I see you two look very comfortable together. Grayson I hope you are taking good care of my ex-roommate."

I looked at her and Suze a little puzzled. "We're moving to Sweden. I figure I'm working there I might as well live there full time."

"Really? Congratulations." I whispered.

"Barbara and Ken, of all people, gave me and Suze money to buy a house outside of Stockholm. They said they suddenly came into a lot of it. Well..." And she shrugged her shoulders. "You take the house, I will grab some of my stuff in the morning, and I'm staying here at the hotel. I had my doubts but I think you two are perfect together."

They kissed us goodbye and started to mingle, and got lost in the crowd. "That was a surprise." Said Grayson.

I looked at him. "No, that was a Christmas miracle."

***

On the way home we stopped at the Botanical Gardens. Grayson smiled at me, while caressing my boobs across the console. "I hear they have a picnic table with our names on it."

I watched him make a conspiratorial smile and said. "Do they? Hmm. I guess we are going to have to investigate. Oh, and I plan on playing some Gloria."

'You know you love him more

And more

Tell me why is it so?

Dont wanna let you go'

The End