All Good Things...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I've no say in this matter? Hm?" I said taking just two steps back. "What was I before you came into my life? Lost, going through the motions of life." I said, now shaking with emotions. My heart was breaking, and my thoughts were raging. Everything I thought was coming out of me.

"You brought joy into my life, made all of it bearable. Could I continue my life without you? Absolutely. I'll keep working, and at some point I'll move on." I said. She looked in my eyes finally, and was breathing hard. At this point, I knew that look: she wanted me. Something about my talking with passion turned her on. Maybe I had a chance. Call me selfish; but I refuse to lose the love of my life.

I moved back to her, and kept her eyes locked on me. "But I don't want that to happen. I'll be a shell of a man." I said, as I put my hand on her face. Ella eyes gently closed a little, and her breathing was still rather quick. Her perfume was stronger somehow, it started to stir me up.

"Move in with me. There's security here. Please." I said, as I leaned into her and began searching for the zipper on her skirt. Once I started to kiss her neck she became a little looser, and she didn't try to push me away anymore. She wrapped her arms around my back, basically ripped my shirt off me. Then she started unbuttoning her top. I finally got the skirt off, knelt down before her, and slowly kissed her stomach while saying my final plea: "Please Ella. I love you so much. We'll make it work. I can fix this, trust me my love. Please." I begged.

I looked up at her very red face, and eyes. Being that close to her pussy, and doing nothing was torture. All I wanted was to make her feel good, making her cum was my absolute favorite thing to do for her. I needed to wait though, see what she decides.

Ella got down with me, and held my hands. "Six months. And please don't argue with me. I need to see if this mess can calm down. Can you agree to that?" she said, slowly kissing my neck and ear. My heart was in my throat, and I became incredibly giddy. Right in this moment, I'd agree to anything, she knew it. I put my forehead to hers, then nodded yes.

We kissed hard for a long time. Ella stood back up, taking her panties off. "Fuck me now." she said. No way I was moving without licking her pussy. I pinned her hips against the wall, she placed one leg over my shoulder while I spread her lips apart to begin my sole attack on her clit. God, her scent was making me dizzy, her moans were loud, and she was literally dripping wet. I couldn't hold off fucking her anymore, she needed to be on my cock right fucking now.

I stood back up, looked into her eyes and saw the wild lust that I was feeling inside. It made me want to bite her all over. Ella knew my look as well, crushed my mouth with another hot kiss and said "Don't bite too hard. We have that party later this week." She began undoing my pants.

I brought her back to the living room, then she pushed me down on the couch. Ella took off her shirt and bra, little to slowly for my taste, I yanked her on top of me. "I need to be in you now." I said while I sucked and bit one of her nipples, and I gently pinched the other.

She began sliding up and down on my very painfully hard dick. Every movement was bliss. The way she'd squeeze her pussy on my cock as she moved was always a surprise. "Fuuck... I love that. Mmmmm... God you feel good." I said, while grabbing her ass with both my hands. Her cries made me lose some control, I bit her shoulder and spanked her a few times.

Ella's eyes snapped open, then she practically sank her teeth into my neck, and scratched my chest. "I'm going to cum on your cock Thomas. Fuck! I love having you inside me" she screamed. I picked her up, and put her down on the couch so I could thrust myself into her even harder.

Her orgasm was huge. The screams made me shake hard, and I was almost there too. Ella looked into my eyes, and said while moaning "You're mine. No one... fuuck... no one has you but me. I love... love you so much." I had started to slow down a little when I kissed her. "Only yours. Forever." I said.

We got the same rhythm in our thrusting, and I finally came. Ella's next orgasm came quickly after. I laid on top of her until I had the strength to move again.

We just held one another for awhile.

"I love you."

"I love you too."


12