Satisfaction

Story Info
A man is seduced by his GF's daughter... and it was planned.
3.4k words
4.59
10.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
541 Followers

Satisfaction

God help me I feel like such a pervert. I'm laying in bed and it's midnight. My girlfriend is away on a business trip and her 19-year-old daughter is in the next room. Her bedroom shares a wall with mine. I can tell she's awake because I can hear her bed creaking, I can hear her moans of pleasure. I can tell she's masturbating and it's driving me crazy. My cock is so hard right now but... I don't want to stroke it. I don't want to even touch it. I don't want to be the horrible boyfriend, the one that has sex with his girlfriend's daughter. I can't! I really like Gabrielle and I'd really like to marry her.

I started dating Gabrielle just 2 short years ago and they moved in with me, into my 3 bedroom, bath-and-a-half, a year later because it was close to the university. My girlfriend is divorced, for 5 years now. She tells me that her ex left her for this young secretary at his work. He claimed that Gabrielle just didn't have sex with him enough.

I mean, we started out having sex regularly, but then life got in the way. Now it's down to just a couple days a month. I haven't complained at all, but Gabrielle has brought it up a few times, apologizing. It's just that her work is so demanding... and she gets too tired... and...

And young, beautiful Emmanuelle is always there. I mean, it seems like she's always around.

And...

It's so difficult. I'm so hard right now and she's making it more difficult each and every day. She openly flirts we me every single day when her mother isn't around. She wears those tight cotton shorts and low cut shirts with no bra. Sometimes I can even see her camel-toe. And her pointed nipples are readily apparent. At first I tried to mention it to her, but she only joked about it, pinching them right in front of me, teasingly, and laughing at my shy response. She said her breasts weren't big enough for a bra. Then she pulled up her shirt to show me... I couldn't look away fast enough as she giggled and teased me.

Every day when she gets home from her college classes, she gives me a big hug. It used to be cute, but now she's pressing harder into me, into a full blown body hug, pressing her pussy into my groin. I'm sure she feels my hardness. She moves against it, making it harder even, before I have to push her away.

I've been able to fight off these feelings for a long time, but it's getting more and more difficult. And she's only making it worse.

Recently she's begun leaving her door cracked open at night. Her mom works very late sometimes and as I go to bed I can hear her whispering things.. bad things... things a daughter should never say... things like "fuck me daddy" and "cum inside me daddy." It's made me do bad things... it's made me go to the door and look inside. God help me, I couldn't stop myself! My body just took me there. And I watched. I watched that little girl... who's not so little any more... lying back on her bed, her legs spread wide. She'd found a vibrator somewhere, maybe her mother's, and was teasing her pussy with it. She was moaning softly, the buzzing teasing her clit so well.

"Oh daddy, stop teasing me," she hissed, obviously close to her orgasm. "Just fuck me!" But before she could push it into herself, she was arching her hips up in orgasm, her groans so loud. It was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen.

She caught me once and I was frozen in place. I watched her stand, naked, and walk to the door with a quirky, knowing smile on her face. I couldn't move away, I couldn't speak a word. I just watched her come to the door, sucking on her finger, then slowly close the door, giggling. As soon as it was closed, the spell was broken and I fled to my bed, embarrassed, but very excited. I came so hard thinking about what I'd seen. I came hard thinking about that baby girl.

I think about doing it again tonight, about getting up and watching her through her partially open door. But I have to resist. I have to. I close my eyes, hoping I can just fall asleep and not think about this any more. And then some time later, I awaken and feel the bed move as a person gets on it. I open my eyes, thinking I must be going crazy, but there she is. She's completely naked and kneeling beside me on the bed, looking down at me... looking down at the very pronounced bulge in my boxers.

"It's ok, daddy, go ahead, slide your hand into your shorts," she whispered. I think maybe it's a dream, some fantasy playing out it my sleepy mind. My hand moves of it's own accord, sliding in the waist band of my boxers and gripping my shaft. Oh how good that feels! "Close your eyes as you touch your penis very lightly. Imagine it's my hand, daddy. Your little girl." I slide my hand up and down my shaft, hidden behind the thin material. "Can you do that, daddy? Can you imagine my hand stroking your big, hard dick?"

Unfortunately I could imagine it. I'd imagined it many, many times already. My mouth felt dry and I licked my lips. I watched helplessly as my little girl grabbed the waistband of my boxers and began pulling them down.

"I wanna see it, daddy," she whispered as she pulled them off my legs and tossed them aside. To my shame, I even had to help her by lifting my hips up and bending my knees. My cock was in it's full glory now, as big and as hard as it's ever been and my hand was stroking it. "Oh my god, it's so big, daddy!" Her whispered gasp, her joyous exclamation excited me. She wanted this... badly.

Then she grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand off, replacing it with her own, while seductively biting her lip. "You don't have to imagine, daddy. Let me stroke your big daddy dick for you." She opened a bottle of lube, which she must have already got from my night stand, and put a glob on her hand. "There, my hand is covered in lube so it will glide so smoothly up and down and up and down your big, fat, bulging cock. Mmhmmm...daddy. You're so hard already!"

I definitely was. And watching her hand slide up and down, watching her face as she looked at it with such lust, was making it harder.

"I like your big hard cock, daddy. Did listening to me masturbate do this to you?"

"Yeah baby," I said before I could even think. "It got me very excited. But we can't..."

"Do you like when I touch myself and moan for you?" she asked, interrupting me. "You know I fantasize about you..."

What was I going to say? "Yes," I whispered.

"I think about you all the time when my finger is inside my warm, wet pussy, daddy. I think about how I'm still a virgin and what it would be like to have you pull my knees apart and spread my legs." She sat up on her knees and pushed her hips forward to emphasize her little cunny. "Do you like the way I look down there, daddy?"

She had wisps of brown hair above her very pretty pussy, shaved very short in a small triangle. Her labia were shaved bare. Her inner labia barely protruded beyond her outer labia, but she looked swollen and excited. And God help me, delectable.

I nodded, barely able to speak, but I'm sure the look on my face told her everything I was thinking.

"Mommy told me what you'd like," she said softly, sliding her fingers over her pussy. "She said you'd like it like this."

My mind was reeling with the implications, wondering what she was talking about, when she reached down with her left hand and grabbed my wrist, pulling it to her crotch. "I want you to touch me, daddy. I want you to put your finger inside me and watch as I squirm and moan."

Her hand was still sliding up and down my shaft, driving me insane with pleasure. And now my hand was right by her pussy... so very close... and then she put it against her body. God, it was so hot and wet and soft! It was like nothing I'd ever felt before!

She used her own hand to hook my middle finger inside of her. Her pussy was wet and so tight. But she was able to coax my finger just inside her.

"Fuck me with your finger. No other man has ever touched me there, only you, daddy." She moved her hips and guided my hand with her own to help me finger her tight little pussy. My mouth was watering as I watched my finger disappear inside and slide back out all shiny with her juices, over and over. Her hips slid forward and back, helping to hump my hand. My thumb found her clit and rubbed against it too, making her body shake even more. "Mmmmm... oh daddy... yes... you're going to make me cum all over your finger."

Her face and chest flushed crimson and her nipples grew to tight little points. I knew her orgasm was close. Her strokes on my cock became more erratic and she closed her eyes to feel everything. Her hand left mine and she grabbed her breasts, pinching and pulling her nipples. God it was such a turn-on to see how excited she was.

Her body then jerked more erratically and her face scrunched up as she let out a growl, her muscles tensing hard. Then her mouth opened wide and she panted as she came. I could feel her pussy squeezing my finger over and over as her juices dripped down my arm. She was trembling and I pulled my hand free as she tried to control her breathing.

She was smiling, beaming down at me, radiant in her post-orgasmic glow. "Thank you, daddy! No other man has ever made me cum. Only you, daddy!" she giggled.

I smiled back at her, weakly. I was still a little embarrassed to be in this situation. She went back to stroking my cock with vigor as I looked at my wet hand.

"You want to lick my juices off of your finger?" I closed my eyes for a moment and nodded. "Do it, daddy!"

And I did. I brought my hand to my mouth and licked it. I licked my girlfriend's daughter's juices... this sweet, innocent 20-year-old woman's juices... right off my hand and finger. I sucked my finger into my mouth and tasted her pussy juices like a man dying for a drink of water. She tasted so sweet and fresh. It was... addictive. When I looked up, she was smiling so excitedly. I'd never seen such youthful exuberance before.

"How do I taste?"

"God, baby... you taste so sweet," I whispered, honestly.

She smiled. "I'm glad you like it!"

She moved on her knees and straddled one of my legs. As she sat, her pussy was nestled against my flesh. It was so hot and wet and I could feel her slide up and back slightly, grinding into me as she worked my cock now with both hands.

"Do you like it when I do long, slow strokes or short, fast strokes, daddy?" she asked, demonstrating each. "Mmmmm... how about I massage your balls while I jerk your cock?"

She could do anything she wanted at this point. I was putty in her hands. God I was so hard and her hands felt so good on my body.

"Wow, daddy, your cock is so big and it's throbbing in my little hand. It's so hard and look, it's leaking clear fluid." I was getting closer and closer to cumming. My cock was starting to drool a little pre-cum. "Mmmmmmm... I'd like to rub that fluid on my clit, daddy. Would that be ok with you?"

Without even waiting for an answer, she moved her knees again until she was straddling both of my legs and sitting on my upper thighs. My cock was inches away from her pussy. I blinked, completely astonished that this had gone this far. How low would I go?

She used both hands to hold and press my cock against her wet pussy as she moved her hips forward and back, grinding against it. She licked her lips as she watched it moving beneath her, the head peeking out each time.

My cock was absolutely throbbing as I felt the heat of her pussy against it. I'd never thought I'd see my cock nestled between her legs like that. If her mother ever found out... I'd be castrated for sure.

Emmanuelle's moans brought me back to the present and we made eye contact.

"Do you know what I really want, daddy? I want to know what it would feel like to have your cock inside my pussy." Oh God she didn't just say that! Did she? "I don't want to be a virgin anymore. Please daddy, can I put your big, daddy dick inside my tight, virgin pussy?"

"Oh God," I whispered. "We can't do that, baby. What about..."

"But I want it, daddy," she interrupted me and I could feel the head of my cock right at her entrance, slowly being pushed inside. I was so close to actually fucking her. "I want your cock to stretch my tiny little hole."

She made a face of pain. She was so tight and a virgin that this was going to hurt. I was a fairly big man.

"No baby... this is hurting you." I grabbed her hips to move her off me. I tried to use her pain to get her to stop. Maybe she'd agree that the pain wasn't worth it and save us both.

She grabbed my hands and led them up to her breasts, making me hold and squeeze them. "It's ok if it hurts, daddy. Sometimes I imagine that you have to paddle me because I've been a bad girl. I like thinking about the pain of the paddle or your belt... or your hand against my ass and it makes me so wet. Mommy said you like to spank bad girls. Is that true? I can be a really bad girl sometimes daddy. You're going to have to spank me... a lot."

I groaned. Oh my god she was turning me on! With her and Gabrielle in the house with me, I was going to have raging hardons all the time! My cock was going to be torn to shreds from all the masturbating I'd be doing.

She looked down at my cock pointing right at her pussy, the head just inside her. "Mmmmmm... look how big your cock is next to my tiny little pussy. You're going to have to push hard to make it fit inside me, daddy! But it's ok. I want you to." She started pushing down on me, forcing my cock inside her, groaning and moaning as it stretched her out. With one shaking last push, I was half-way buried into her and she started fucking me.

Our bed wasn't creaky at all, but her moans and groans every time my cock drove into her echoed off the walls. It would be a wonder if the neighbors didn't hear her. Pretty soon she found a good, fast-paced rhythm, her hips moving forward and back. She squeezed my hands into her tits and taught me how she liked to have her breasts teased... how she liked her nipples pinched and pulled.

She leaned her weight forward so that her face was nearly over my own. "Please, daddy, fuck your little girl," she hissed, her hips moving fast. "Oh my God, daddy your cock feels so good inside me. Now I'm yours. Fuck me harder, daddy. Hurt me. I love you, daddy."

I growled and grabbed her hips, holding her in place as I moved my hips up and down. I was bound and determined to fuck her right... hard and fast. I flipped her over so that I was on top and grabbed her long legs. I wrapped my arms around them and held them against my chest as I drove into her again and again, working up a really fast and hard rhythm.

"Fuckkk daddy... you're going to make me cum!" she moaned loudly, looking up at me. I'd never seen a more beautiful woman with a look of pure pleasure on her face. She was so angelic and so beautiful. I could tell she was cumming again and I reached down and wiped a strand of hair from her face and cupped her cheek. She took my thumb into her mouth and sucked on it while I slowed my movements to give her a moment to recover. God, what was I going to do? I was so damn horny now. I had to cum, I just had to!

In just a minute she'd recovered enough that I could stroke a little faster again. She was smiling broadly now, encouraging me to cum all over... encouraging me to do anything I wanted to do to her. I closed my eyes and could feel my balls tightening. I could feel my desire growing fast.

"Daddy! Daddy! Please fill me up with your cum daddy. I want to have you inside me for the rest of the day and... and I want to feel your cum running down my leg so i can wipe it off with my finger and then lick my finger clean."

God this girl was going to be the death of me. How in the hell did she think of this stuff?

"Mommy told me how good your cum was. She let me taste it, too, dripping right out of her cunny. It's sooo good daddy. I want it, daddy. I want it!"

What? My girlfriend did what? It was so difficult to think. Everything seemed to be centered in my cock now. I was so close... so close to cumming. Our eyes met and she had such a hunger for me, such devotion and desire and need all reflected on her face.

"Cum daddy!" she hissed, grabbing and squeezing her tits as I pounded into her, my hands locked around her legs. My eyes trailed down her body and looked at our joining... at my long, swollen shaft stabbing into her dripping wet pussy. It was... it was a fantasy come true.

And I started cumming and grunting loudly. She could feel it. She could feel the erratic twitch of my muscles as I started spraying inside her.

"Cum, daddy! Give me your cum!" she demanded, still riding my cock and squeezing it with her pussy.

Then Gabrielle appeared, half naked, her arm wrapping around Emmanuelle as she locked their lips together in a kiss. Her hand moved to Emmanuelle's little clit, swiping over it rapidly, making the little girl cum so hard. She moved and my cock fell out of her, but her pussy sprayed over my stomach.

In seconds, Emmanuelle was sprawled back on the bed, spent. I lay on my back, mostly spent, looking up at Gabrielle. Her blouse was half off, her dress slacks unfastened and pulled open. I could see her red, lace panties beneath. She was looking at me with a weird expression on her face. It was like she was scared... excited... hopeful... all in one look.

But I was just scared. How in the hell was I going to explain this, I wondered. We were caught completely red-handed.

"Daddy is so yummy, mommy," I could hear Emmanuelle whispering.

"I know baby, I know." Gabrielle came up on the bed and moved in to lay beside me and, surprisingly, kissed me.

"What?" I said, shaking my head. "What is going on?"

"I never want you to feel deprived," Gabrielle whispered, her hand moving down over my stomach. She bit her lower lip. "I never want you to go without the sex you want. With both of us... Emmanuelle and me... you can always find satisfaction right here... in your own family. You'll never need to go anywhere else. You can have anything you want, any time you want... right here."

I shook my head in disbelief. Was this a dream?

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
541 Followers