All Good Things Must Come to an End

Story Info
Two couples and a bet that must be paid off.
6.6k words
3.7
20.3k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/25/2023
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phynneman
phynneman
21 Followers

I wish to thank DADDYSGIRLFL for suggestions to make this story better.

The characters:

Mark and June Wilson

Ray and Marsha Thompson

Friday meant the weekly card game with Ray and his wife, Marsha, and June and her husband, Mark. They had been playing cards on Fridays for the last six months. It had become a ritual between the two couples broken only by the rare group outing for dinner and drinks. They only ate out together at places with outdoor seating, mild weather, and good views. Each week or so, they would swap whose house the card game was hosted. This week, it was June and Marks. Both couples lived in a friendly, quiet, upper-middle-class neighborhood three houses apart. When the weather was nice, they would walk to the destination to play cards.

"How much time before they are here?" Mark asked his wife.

"In a half hour," she replied, getting the cheese sticks out of the fridge and placing them on a greased pan. She would put them into the oven once Ray and Marsha arrived for their card game. She placed the iced tea, four drinking glasses, sugar, and other customary items on a tray.

"I'm going to go and take a quick shower and change," she told her husband as she slipped by him in the kitchen. Mark reached out and grabbed his wife by the waist, turning her to face him; he kissed her lips. She returned his kiss and opened her mouth, tongue lightly parting his lips. His hand rose from her waist, and fingers traced her figure along her side and to the underside of her breast. His hand closed over her breast, and his thumb lovingly rubbed across the front of her blouse until a small, quick, hardening spot began growing under the area. Mark's thumb was moving. Once he knew where her nipple was, he captured it between two fingers and lightly pulled at it.

"Oh, that feels nice." June moaned between his lips. Mark bent his head down and took her nipple between his teeth. He could not get a good grip on her blouse and bra covering her flesh, but he tried.

"Mark! she said, you're getting my blouse wet."

"So?"

"I don't want a wet spot showing."

"So take it off."

"Why?

"Why what?" He said as he unfastened the bottom button of her blouse. He had moved up to the next button and was working it apart.

"Why should I take it off?"

"So I can feel you up."

"You can feel me through my clothes."

"You feel better without them," Mark said as he got to and undid the top and last button on her blouse. Besides, you will take them off when you take your shower." He said as he opened her blouse, exposing her chest and white bra. "I'm just helping you."

June reached behind her and quickly unhooked her bra. "I can get undressed by myself, thank you."

Having opened her blouse, Mark reached higher and pushed her bra cups up and over her large breast, exposing her erect nipples. He bent his head down and took her right nipple between his lips. June arched her back, pushing her breast into his face. She looked over his head at the clock.

"Mark. We only have 20 minutes before they get here."

"And?" Mark acknowledged.

June reached down the front of his pants and pulled at his stiff manhood.

"If you don't stop now, I won't play with this later tonight."

Mark's teeth pulled at her nipple. June moaned; putting her hands behind his head, she pulled and pushed her breast harder into his face.

Taking Mark's hand, she guided it to her crotch. She moved her feet further apart, letting him stroke his fingers between her legs. He could feel the heat through her pants.

Pressing his hand harder against her pussy and rubbing two of his fingers on the right spot, she said. "I mean it. Stop now, or you won't get this or anything else later. Just think of it as delayed gratification."

Mark reluctantly released his mouth from her breast and kissed her on the lips. "OK, if you feel strongly about it, go cool off with a shower."

"You want me clean, don't you?"

As he pushed his fingers more between her legs, feeling the growing damp spot in the crotch of her pants, he whispered into her ear. "Right now, I just want you. Preferably on your back with your legs spread open and your feet pointed to the ceiling, ready to get royally..."

"Oh, you're such a sweet talker." June interrupted with a smile on her face. "Promise?"

She turned and started walking down the hall. She stopped and, looking over her shoulder at him, pulled her pants and panties down over her ass, making a show of taking them off and giving him a long view between her legs as she bent over and moved her feet apart. She reached between her legs and slowly ran her fingers through her dark, curly pubic hair. She slowly pushed one finger into her pussy and lewdly moved it in and out several times. Mark could clearly see the wetness on her finger as she removed it.

Standing up, she turned to Mark and slowly inserted her wet finger into her mouth, and then, with exaggerated sucking, pulled it out and sucked it back into her mouth, doing an excellent imitation of a blow job. With the implied promise of what would come later tonight and a smile, she turned her back to him and continued into their bedroom, closing the door behind her.

"You have 15 minutes," Mark called out while trying to adjust his softening cock. He knew it would be at least 25 minutes before she would make her showing.

Just as Mark finished putting out the cards and setting up the table, there was a knock at the front door. Mark looked at the clock. It was a few minutes past 6:00, right on time. Ray and Marsha could always be counted on to be punctual.

"Come on in, doors open," Mark called out. Turning toward their bedroom door, he shouted, "June, they're here."

Marsha stepped through the door, all five foot four, 38 double D of her. She wore a light brown peasant blouse with ruffles around the low-cut neckline, showing off her cleavage. Her white shorts and low-heeled white shoes put her shapely legs on display. Rob followed with his customary blue shirt and tan shorts.

"Hello, neighbor," Marsha said, opening her arms for a friendly hug and tilting her head back for a quick kiss on his cheek. Mark leaned down and, wrapping his arms around her, returned the kiss on her cheek, inhaling her light perfume and enjoying her soft breasts pressed into his chest. She wiggled them back and forth just enough to let Mark know she was aware of what she was doing and then let him go from her arms. Rob held out his hand and shook Mark as he handed Mark a bottle of wine.

"Let's go to the dining room, shall we. June will be out in a few minutes." Mark said as he led them through the house.

"Whose going to be a few minutes?" June entered the dining room, looking fresh and ready for tonight. She had changed into a light blue wrap-around dress that clung to her curves and showed them off to their best advantage. Since it was her house and she had no plans to go out, she was barefoot, and her hair was done up in a bun on top of her head.

Walking over to Ray, she hugged him and watched his eyes travel down her front. She realized the dress was loose, and at the angle, Ray was standing, he could see down to her right breast.

I should have worn a bra, she thought to herself. Then again, why not let Ray have a cheap thrill. She moved her shoulders together, opening the front of her dress more.

Her nipples started to stand up and could clearly be seen through the light fabric of her dress.

"Ray!" Marsha said, watching her husband getting an eye full. "Are you looking down June's dress?" Knowing full well, he was.

June looked Ray in the eye. "Like what you see? Play your cards right, and you might get to see more."

"June, don't encourage him; his sex drive is enough of a handful to handle now," Marsha told June.

"Oh, I wouldn't mind handling him if he really is a...handful."

"Wait a minute." Mark cried out. "You're not handling any handfuls unless you handle mine first!"

Marsha spoke up. "Well, if June doesn't, just say the word, and I'll handle yours for you."

This was the usual banter between friends, but tonight, something was different. Everyone started laughing to break the tension, but looking at each other, it dawned on them what they had just said and, even more, what that implied.

Mark spoke up. "Right now, I want to handle some wine and cards. Ladies, Ray, let's get started."

The rules were simple. They played whatever card game they felt like that particular night. They would play for points if the game required it, or if they played for money, it was in pennies.

At 9:00 o'clock, they stopped no matter who was ahead or behind. That way, there were no hard feelings by the loser or excessive bragging by the winner. It was always for the enjoyment of the company and friendship.

That night, the game was for points, and by 8:30, Ray was ahead of Marsha by 20.

Ray kept looking at his wife and smiling broadly as the game continued; his lead stayed in place.

"Don't look so smug. It's not over until it's over." Marsha said, looking at Ray.

"Oh, I'm not looking smug, just pleased," he replied.

Watching her two friends, June could sense something was different, so she spoke up, "OK, you two, what's going on?"

Ray looked down at the table. "Just a friendly bet between us."

"What's the bet?" Mark inquired.

Marsha looked pointedly at Ray. "It's just between us." After a brief but noticeable pause, Marsha also looked down and said. "At least for now."

Ray looked around and had a big grin on his face.

"Well, if I win, she will show you. Unless she chickens out." Ray watched his wife glare daggers at him.

He leaned closer to her. "And if you're going to be a sore loser, I will tell them." Marsha started to say something, then thought better of it, and with everyone looking at her, she turned a bright red from her shoulders up.

But both Mark and June could see her nipples and areolas pushing hard against the peasant blouse.

"In that case, I think I'll have some more wine." She said to no one in particular and poured a full glass. Then, putting the glass to her lips, she down almost half of it in one long drink.

Looking at the stunned faces of her friends, she figured, what the hell? We've known each other for three years and are all adults here.

"Ray bet me that if he won tonight, I would have to do anything he wanted for twenty-four hours, and if I won, he would have to do the same. I foolishly agreed, thinking he would want me to make his favorite dishes, watch some war movie, or go to some sports game or titty bar. I knew, of course, he would make me dress in slutty clothes if we went out. I didn't think he would make me be his whore for the next twenty-four hours."

"If I won, I planned for him to do housework and take me to dinner at a fancy upscale restaurant, and we go to a chick flick."

"But Ray, he had other ideas. He said if he won, he wanted me to walk back to our house naked, stark bare ass naked. I have to strip down right here in your living room, hand him my clothes, and then walk from here, down the street, up our front walkway and stand there showing my butt while he unlocks the door, and then I can go in. Well, it's 8:58, and the game ends in two minutes, and Ray wins. I'm not chickening out. So, let's get to it. June, you don't mind if I use your living room to get out of these clothes and be naked as a jaybird, do you?" She continued looking at the boys. "I know Mark and Ray don't mind."

June looked shocked at what she just heard but answered that if Marsha wanted to go through with the wager, she wouldn't object.

With that, Marsha picked up her wine glass and downed the rest of her drink. Setting the glass down and with a resigned smile, she said. "Liquid courage."

Ray just smiled and, reaching into his pocket, pulled out a length of black leather with two metal rings attached. Sliding it across the table toward Marsha and looking her in the eyes, he nodded to it.

With a sigh, she picked it up, put it around her neck, overlapped the Velcro end, and rubbed them together, fastening them to her neck. Letting her hand fall from her neck, she lifted her chin to show her collar to them.

"This was part of the bet. Please don't ask about the rings. June, you sure you don't mind me doing this in your living room?"

"Ah, no, I said it was OK, so go ahead. That is if that is what you really want to do."

"Want to do? Do I really want to be naked and go bare-ass down the street? If you had a hot tub and said, "Let's go skinny dipping," then maybe, but not walk down the street in my birthday suit. But I made the stupid bet, and I'll be damned if I'm going back out of it."

Mark asked, "Ray, She's your wife. Do you really want to make her do this?" He hoped to see Marsha naked but left them a way out to be polite.

"Her bet, she agreed, and I'm going to see if she will chicken out."

"Not me, Just remember you're the one who has to live with having our friends watch me strip down like some dancer in a titty bar and showing off my personal parts to them." Marsha quipped.

She got up from the table, walked to the living room, and turned to face her husband and friends. Without a word, she lifted her peasant blouse over her head and threw it at her husband. Her tan bra was sheer, her large nipples very erect, and her areolas clearly visible.

Mark was intently watching his friend exposing herself and thinking what a lucky guy Ray was to have this lovely woman to himself. He looked at his wife, thinking she would probably put a stop to this show any second now. Instead, she was as mesmerized as he was. He could see it in her eyes, and how June's nipples pointed up and clearly showed tents through the material gave away her interest in what was happening.

June intently focused on Marsha's body as she unbuttoned her shorts and pulled down the zipper. Marsha turned her back to the trio, and as she slid her white shorts over her rounded bottom, the white string of her thong formed a "T," the vertical part disappeared between the two fleshy globes of her ass.

June recalled her college days and her roommate Casey, where they explored some girl/girl sex off and on for a year. She enjoyed it but found men more to her liking.

With her shorts around her feet, Marsha turned to look over her shoulder. She kicked the discarded shorts away from her feet. Once her feet were clear of them, she moved her legs shoulder width apart, hooking her fingers into the strings of her thong on her hips. She pulled it down. She slowly bent over to force the thin material from where it hung between her cheeks.

She continued to pull at the material until it pulled free. She was bent over enough, and her legs spread wide enough that her pussy lips clearly showed through her dark pubic hair. Her thong stopped just below her knees. As Marsha slowly stood upright, June and Mark watched as her pussy was hidden from view.

Marsha put her legs together, and her thong dropped to the floor. She reached behind her and unhooked her bra. She then threw her bra over her head toward Mark, who caught it mid-air. Stepping out of her thong and turning toward the group, her large breasts swaying as she turned, she paused, letting Mark and June get a good look at her naked body.

Her breasts were full and large but not sagging, and her areolas were a dark brown against her white breasts, where her tan lines showed. Her nipples stood erect from the excitement and the cool air.

She was proud of her flat belly and turned to show her profile to her audience. She had trimmed her pubic hair but left most of it to highlight her mound. She was acutely aware of Mark's and June's eyes on her body. She wondered briefly why June's eyes focused mostly on the junction between her legs. She could feel her pussy getting hot and knew that her lips were turning red from the increased blood flow, and she was getting wet, knowing what would come.

"Well, honey, I'm ready to go home now."

"I see that. Let's take a walk around the neighborhood.

"Not part of the bet. Now get me home because I have a need that I want to be taken care of, and the sooner, the better."

Marsha turned toward the front door and grasped the door knob. Turning it, she said over her shoulder. "You don't mind picking up my clothes, do you? Or should we leave them here and get them later."

Mark spoke up. "You can get them later, no problem."

"But only if I return the way I left, naked?" Marsha smiled as she said that.

"Come any way you want. You're always welcome here." June told her.

Looking at June, Marsha asked. "Yeah, Mark and Ray would love to see that. If I return the way I'm leaving, will you join me?"

June looked surprised. "If I take that as a bet and you walk back from your house to ours naked, I guess I would lose. Maybe I will take that bet. But don't expect me to walk around the neighborhood in my birthday suit."

They all laughed, but they also knew there was a lot of truth to it.

Marsha stepped up to Mark, pressing her bare breasts with their hard nipples into his chest. She turned her face up to him, and as he bent down, she kissed him lightly on the lips. She turned to June and smiled.

Mark said to his wife. "Hey, Ray played his cards right, so weren't you going to show him something?"

"I didn't make a bet with him. You did. Besides, I only said he might see something."

Ray came around and, standing by his wife, opened the door. As he stepped out onto the walk, he checked the street in both directions.

"OK, let's take a walk."

With June standing behind Mark at the door, Marsha took a deep breath and stepped out. Mark felt some movement behind him, and then June stood beside him. She called Ray's name. Mark, Ray, and Marsha turned to look at June. She had loosened the front of her dress, and as they watched, she pulled the two sides apart, bearing her breasts to them. Her cup size was just as big as Marsha's, but her breasts didn't look overly large on her frame because she was several inches taller. June shook her shoulders side to side and bounced up and down on her toes, making her tits bounce. She lowered her arms, exposing her chest to their eyes and the neighborhood.

Grinning, June told them. "Satisfied? Now go home and quit walking the streets, you two,"

"I'll race you home!" Marsha said.

"You run, I'll walk."

"You just want to watch my butt jiggle!"

"Yep." That was all Ray said.

Ray smiled at Mark and June, and then he and his naked wife went home.

June stood in the open door, the upper half of her dress open with her breasts exposed. Mark reached for his wife's breast as Ray and Marsha walked away.

Neither knew it would be their last time to see the happy couple together.

When they watched Ray and Marsha reach their house and go through the door, June closed and locked their front door. She hadn't bothered to close the top of her dress. Looking down at her husband's pants, she was pleased he sported a huge bulge.

She shrugged her dress off, letting it fall to the floor. She then pushed her panties down her legs and stepped out of them.

As naked as Marsha was, June then reached for Mark's crotch. With one hand on his hard spot and with the other, she pulled his belt buckle open. Kneeling down, she opened his trousers and pulled them and his underwear down. Pulling his pants down, she moved her face closer to his crotch. She enjoyed it when his cock sprang from his clothes and hit her face.

She wondered if she was "strange," liking the feel of his hard flesh against her face. Sometimes when he straddled her chest and placed his dick between her breasts, and tit fucked her, she wished he would be more forceful. She wanted him to use it to hit her cheeks and forehead and then ram it into her mouth and command her to take it, to face fuck her. She wanted him to cum all over her face, to feel his hot sperm running over her, down her eyes, nose, her lips, and into her mouth. Did that make her a pervert? Perverted or not, she wanted it and wished he would do it.

phynneman
phynneman
21 Followers
12