All Good Things Must Come to an End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wondered why she felt that way. To her mind, that would be a way he, the alpha male in her life, would be marking his property, and at times like this, she liked being his sexual property. She briefly thought about asking him to do that to her but feared what he would think of her if she did, and she did not want to take the chance.

On her knees, taking his swollen cock in hand, she stroked it up and down with both hands. Looking up at him, she bent her head and kissed his manhood's underside. She then lifted his balls and put her face between his legs. She began to lick him from his balls, up and over them, and to the tip of his dick. The third time she repeated this, she opened her lips and gently took him in. She varied how much of him she would take into her mouth at each stroke. Sometimes, she only took the head and ran her tongue around it. Sometimes swallowing it all until her nose was up against his pubic hair, she was pretty proud of the fact she had learned how to give "deep throat" without gagging and used it to great effect when she wanted to be extra nice to her husband, or when she wanted to buy something expensive.

June wanted to give him a quick release and then take their time making passionate love, not just lustful sex. She reached for his hands and placed them on each side of her head. Holding his hands in hers, she moved her head back and forth on his manhood until he got the hint. Once he began to move her head in a rhythm that was most pleasing to him, she let go of his hands, dropping hers to her sides.

She liked having him control how he wanted to use her mouth and throat to masturbate. She wondered what it must look like, having her husband face fuck her and being able to watch his body as he reached orgasm. She wondered if he would consent to videotape themselves so she could see the cum drip from her lips when he filled her mouth with his seed. June knew that when he came, he would force her head down his cock. She regretted not being able to watch his face when he reached his orgasm or to watch him when he pulled her head into his crotch as she gladly took him in, her nose filled with the smell of his pubic hair.

Arching his back, he forcefully pulled her head into his crotch, and she felt him reach his peak. She could feel his balls contract against her chin. Reaching for his butt, she felt the muscles in his buttocks tighten, then the first warm contact of his cum on the back of her throat. She swallowed as best she could.

He pulled her mouth from his root but not off his dick. The second rope of cum filled her mouth. He once again forced her head down his cock. With cock filling her mouth, there was no room for all the cum he expelled, it was more than she could hold, and she let the overflow escape from around his swollen dick and her lips to run down her chin. Once again, he pulled her from his root, and she quickly breathed through her nose. The third explosion of cum came quickly after the second, and she swallowed all that was filling her mouth.

Mark released the hold he had on his wife's head. Reaching down and helping her off her knees, they staggered to the couch. Sitting down, he watched her sit next to him. He reached up and wiped the cum dangling from her chin and smeared it over her left nipple. Leaning over, he licked his cum off, then sucked the nipple into his mouth. She moaned and pushed her chest into his face molding her soft tit to the contour of his face.

Keeping up his sucking of her nipple, he placed his hand on her thigh. She moved so that her legs opened, waiting for his soft touch. He moved his fingers between her legs, finding her hot and wet. She took hold of his fingers in her hand and pushed two of them into her folds. She loved the feeling when she was first penetrated; whether by his fingers or manhood didn't matter. It was the first thrill of having a warm, stiff piece of flesh opening, entering her, knowing she was being sexually penetrated that was so delicious. She relaxed and let her body respond to his touch. She opened her legs more so Mark could reach deeper into her womanhood.

Mark gently forced her back onto the couch and slid a third finger into her pussy. Using his thumb to rub her clit he moved it in small circles while flexing his fingers to massage the inside of her vagina. She moved her hips in time with his fingers while taking hold of his head and sliding his mouth across her chest so he could suck on her right nipple. "faster," she asked him. Mark increased his rubbing of her clit. "Harder, please suck harder." At the same time, she reached down until she had his hand in hers and directed his speed and force of movements on her clit to stimulate her in the way she wanted.

Mark was in tune with her body, and very soon, he knew she was very near her peak. She arched her back when he took her nipple between his teeth and lightly bit it. "Harder, bite harder!" She demanded, and as he did as he was asked, she grabbed his hand and shoved his fingers hard into her; she then pulled them out to his fingertips and again shoved them back into herself as deep as she could get them. She exploded, bucking against his hand and face. If she hadn't been holding his hand against her vulva and his fingers deep inside her, he would have been thrown out of her from her bucking and jerking. Mark had to release her nipple and move his face away from her tit because of her convulsions.

He could feel the wetness seeping around his fingers as her muscles contracted and released around his hand. June shuttered once and went completely limp in his arms. He started to remove his hand, and she softly said, "Don't, not yet."

Mark bent his head and kissed her nipple, and she jerked in a mussel spasm. "Oh, everything is so sensitive right now. That was nice, I needed it. Thank you."

When her breathing slowed, she took Mark's hand and slowly removed his fingers from her hot, wet folds. June reached between them and took hold of his hard manhood. "This needs some serious attention." She began to move her damp hand up and down his shaft. "It also needs some more lubrication, and I know where some is." Smiling, she tugged on him until he moved in between her legs. "OK, big boy, I want you to give me "the shaft" and make it quick."

Mark moved his hips forward as June guided him to her wet opening. He pushed the head of his prick into her and stopped, pulling out until he was just in contact with her, and then he again plunged in a little more than the first time.

Knowing that dirty talk could be half the fun of having sex, June asked in her low, sultry voice. "What's the matter? Forgot how to fuck a woman?

"No, just trying to be easy on you."

"Well, stop it, I won't break, and I need to be fucked, not teased."

"By your command." And Mark rammed his prick hard into her. He pulled out a little and once again rammed into her up to his root.

"Oh, that feels real good. Do it some more."

After a few dozen strokes pounding his prick deep into her pussy she could tell he was about to cum. She was pleased it would be the second time in less than thirty minutes.

Jane picked up the pace and, placing her heels on his ass, pulled Mark hard into her depths. She worked her kegel exercises to tighten her grip on her man's shaft. That made Mark go off, and pushing deeper into her, he began having uncontrollable jerks while pumping his sperm into his wife. She held onto him and kept him rubbing against her clit until she, too, went over the edge.

They lay in each other's arms for a long while, basking in the glow of sex, sweat, and love.

Jane spoke up first, asking. "I wonder what Ray and Marsha did once they got home, and what do you think was up with the collar?"

As Ray and a naked Marsha were walking to their house, Marsha felt the cool breeze blowing through her bare legs, over her mound and exposed nipples; it made her acutely aware of just how naked she was and where she was. They had one more house to go past before her own front porch was reached. It was both scary and exhilarating.

"After stripping in front of June and Mark in their living room, walking bare ass down our street with Ray's hands grabbing my ass, I swear if Ray runs his hands in between my ass cheeks one more time, I'm going to lay him right here on the sidewalk." She thought.

They reached their front door, and Ray unlocked and opened it. Marsha stepped in, followed by Ray. "Cuffs." was all he said.

Marsha approached the dining room table and picked up the two soft bands. Wrapping each one over her wrist, she fastened them with their Velcro strips. Each cuff had a ring sown into it with a snap attached. Keeping her head down, she walked back to Ray, lifted her hands to her face, and waited.

"Not yet. Go to the bedroom and wait." Marsha turned and, without a word, walked to their bedroom. Ray followed, and upon entering, he went to their closet and opened a large box on the floor. He took out a flesh-colored dildo. Marsha stood with her hands at her sides and watched him. A smile crossed her lips, but she knew not to say a word.

She watched him go into the bathroom and heard water running. A few minutes later, he returned with the rubber dildo in his right hand and set it on the dresser. Filled with warm water, it weighed several pounds, and the broad base held it upright. She looked at it and shook, knowing it would soon be inside her.

When Ray turned to her, she raised her hands to her ears. She heard the snap, loud in her ears, of each clip being fastened to her throat collar. He stepped back, reaching for the dildo. Ray knelt and put the dildo on the floor, the end facing up. Reaching up between her legs until his hand was firmly holding her leg while also pushing between her cunt lips, she also went down to her knees.

"Spread." was all he said. Marsha dutifully rocked her knees' future apart.

She watched as he picked up her invader and moved it to push against her lips. She took a short breath as the hot water-filled cock forced her pussy open and found her entrance.

"This is so much better than those cold ones." She thought but again kept these thoughts to herself. "Go on, push it in, and stop teasing me!"

"Sit on it," Ray commanded. Without the use of her hands, Marsha had to relax her knees; she had to move her torso around a bit to sink the full length up inside her. Once she got the rubber prick entirely in, she sighed and smiled. Ray then stood up.

Without a word, he removed his belt and unzipped his pants. Taking off his shirt, he moved close to Marsha's face. He could see how eager she was by how she licked her lips, and her eyes followed his fingers as they unbuttoned and opened his pants. Her head started moving forward before his underwear was out of the way. When his pants lowered, she leaned into his crotch and rubbed her face against his pubic hair. She waited for his command but kept moving her nose and lips back and forth across his still manhood. She felt his hand come between her face and his prick and knew to lean back as he grasped himself and pulled his hard prick out from his body. He gave a single command when he had the helmet pointed at her lips.

"Suck."

She attacked him. Without hesitation, she opened her mouth and, leaning forward, fell into his prick. He had to move into her to stop her from pushing him backward. She would suck his dick as far into her mouth as was comfortable and simultaneously lifted herself off the dildo. The heavy rubber dick would slide from her pussy, almost leaving the warm wet hole. Then she would pull back from him to get a breath and push herself forcefully down to bury the hot rubber penis deep inside her.

"You like that, the water-filled prick? It's all nice and warm and stiff. Almost like a real one. Do you wish it was real?"

"Uh-huh."

"I thought so. Anyone we know. Mark, perhaps?"

"Uh-huh."

"I could tell how he stared at your pussy; he wanted you. June was studying you pretty closely, too. I wonder if she does girl/girl? Have you ever thought about doing girl/girl?"

Marsha took a breath and stopped sucking just long enough to say.

"Maybe."

"Would you do June?"

"Maybe."

"I'd like to see that."

"Maybe someday you will."

Marsha began moving in earnest, lost in her own thoughts. She imagined Ray under her and his hard cock deep inside her pussy, and Mark standing to the side as she sucked him into her mouth. Would June be sitting on Ray's face facing her? June's hands reaching and playing with her nipples as she sucked her husband off. If she pulled back just as he came, she would get Mark's cum on her face. Would June rub his cum on her breasts and nipples, making them slippery? Just thinking about it pushed her over the edge.

Marsha's orgasm burst from deep inside her and made her learn forward, completely taking in Ray's cock. She forced her hands to turn the collar around her neck and grabbed his dick at the root with one hand. Pulling her mouth back, she used her hand to pump him until she felt his body begin to shake, and then he began pumping his hips back and forth. Just as she reached her peak, her mouth was flooded with hot sperm; she swallowed once, then let the rest flow from her mouth and down her chin onto the valley between her breasts.

Her knees began giving out, and she sank onto the dildo. Ray collapsed in front of her. Using his fingertips, he scooped up some white cum from between her mounds and spread it around her nipples. She shivered from his touch, her whole body super sensitive.

"This is getting uncomfortable and cold." She said.

Ray unhooked her hands, and as she let them drop to her sides, he pulled the collar apart. As Ray helped her get up, the dildo slipped from her wet opening with a plop. She moved to the side and sat back down. Using her fingers, she pushed the cum from her face and into her mouth. She smiled at her husband.

"Some night. I enjoyed it. I liked losing this bet, thanks."

"Me too. So, do you really think Mark and June would join us?" Ray asked.

Marsha looked at her husband. "If we don't push them, they might. Let's get cleaned up and go to bed. We're both tired and need some sleep."

Two days later, Mark was at work when his phone rang.

"Mark, there's been an accident. It's Ray. Please come home right away. Marsha needs us."

It took Mark thirty minutes to get home. When he entered the front door, June was sitting on the sofa holding a crying, hysterical Marsha in her arms. June looked up as Mark approached the living room and raised his eyebrow. June shook her head no. Whatever had happened, he knew Ray did not make it through it. If he had, June and Marsha would be at the hospital.

The details came out later that day. Ray was on his way to the office when a car blew a tire ahead of him in the next lane. The driver lost control and spun, crossing in front of Ray. Ray swerved, but so did a truck in the left lane next to Ray. The truck lost control and hit Ray's car, sending it off the road, through a guardrail, and down an embankment. A large tree was at the bottom, and as the car slid on its side, the car's roof hit the tree, the vehicle wrapping itself around it. The highway patrol said it happened so quickly that Ray probably never felt a thing.

Ray's funeral was five days later.

End of Chapter 1

12