All Comments on 'All Good Things Must Come to an End'

by phynneman

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Jaydean409Jaydean4097 months ago

Loved it, except for the part about Ray, of course! Anxious to see what depravity they get up to!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

awful

DunkirkDunkirk7 months ago

Marsha needs to move in with June and Mark. Mark can fuck both pussies.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

"End of Chapter 1"

.

Chapter numbers belong in the title so it's known it isn't a complete story BEFORE opening the fucking thing. Shit like this ALWAYS earns a rating of 1.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster17 months ago

Interesting story with possibilities for the future... not bad for a 1st tale.

I'd uggest an editor to catch misspellings, like 'mussels' for 'muscles' and 'shuttered' for 'shuddered' and also to mark this as Chapter 1 at the beginning. The first clue about this being a multi-part story was halfway through when the note was made that they would never see the other couple again together.

LW critics can be tough, especially the anons, who will beat up a story & an author for things like that !

I think the story & author have some good possibilities, and I'll look for the next chapter to see where you take this.

Good luck !

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Did june become jane? Pretty boring story so far.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

That’s one cuck that won’t be swapping. Great ending for Ray.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

To me, there is nothing worse than an author who can’t keep tract of names. It just ruins the flow of the read. June? Jane?

And like others stated, you could have hinted in the beginning that it was chapter 1 of a series.

randombeautyrandombeauty7 months ago

I was really into this story. Then the incoming death totally turned me off. I stopped reading when I knew what was coming. Total buzz and boner killer.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is trending towards BDSM. Mark will become the alpha male dom and June/Jane multiple personalities will discover her bi-side. Only mystery is will June be dom or sub. This chapter was medium spicy so there is potential. Marsha is established as a hot sex loving sub slut.

tralan69ertralan69er7 months ago

Where was the warning that this was a multipart story?

Oh I see it now...at the very end of part 1. I don't start reading at the end of a story, do you?

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar7 months ago

It has some possibilities. How many chapters will this story be? 4* right now.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well, what a sad ending to this chapter. I am ok with a little bondage play and having her walk home naked. Too bad that there was no suspense with the naked walk. Marsha walks home and not much happens.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userphynneman@phynneman
I like to write for fun but don't have a lot of free time to do it. I grew up in the Florida Keys near Key West, which is why my stores that center around boats and water are set in that location.