All Good Things Must Come to an End Ch. 02

Story Info
June and Mark help Marsha recover.
5.5k words
4.09
8k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/25/2023
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phynneman
phynneman
21 Followers

I would like to thank VCWITER17B for his help in reviewing and editing this story.

****************

It's been eight months since Ray was killed in a tragic accident, and Marsha is getting some balance back in her life, except for a physical need.

****************

"No, don't.. not yet. Just push in as deep as you can and hold still. I want to do something special for you." June told her husband while lying on the living room sofa, her legs spread wide.

Mark stopped moving in and out but kept moving up and down, his pubic hair against Junes' clit.

"Stop doing that!"

"Why don't you like it?"

"Of course I like it, but if you don't stop, I'm going to have another orgasm that will make you go off, and I don't want that, at least not yet. Unless you don't care to have something special."

"You are special, so I already have something special."

"You sweet-talking fucker you. I knew I married you for a good reason. Now get up and take me to the bedroom so I can do it."

"We were 'doing it,' and you made me stop."

"Get up off me, and let's go to the bedroom, and I'll 'do it' to you in a special way."

Mark slowly and reluctantly pulled out of June's sopping wet pussy, feeling her warmth disappear. He began to lose some of his hardness.

June was in front as they walked down the hall to their bedroom. She reached behind her and took hold of Mark's slippery dick.

Giggling, June said. "When I was growing up, Momma told me that by using the right method, women could lead a man by his nose. I always thought it meant her cooking. The morning of our wedding, she confessed the real secret was to lead him by his dick. She said it always worked with Daddy."

"Oh, that's what you're doing. Well, keep it up 'cause it's working."

Once they got to the bedroom, June lay on the bed with her feet toward the headboard. Mark started to get on the bed with her.

"Oh, no. I want you standing at the foot of the bed."

Rolling onto her back, June moved around until her head hung over the edge. Keeping her feet on the bed, she lifted her knees and opened them.

"Come here." she beckoned with her hand. As Mark moved forward, she took his wet prick in her hand. Knowing she had always been reluctant to suck him after he had been inside her, he was a little surprised when she moved him to her mouth.

"I want you to fuck my mouth. I want to be throat fucked until I feel your prick down my throat. I want to feel your balls slap my nose every time you plunge that cock of yours into my mouth. I want you so deep I can lick your belly button, and while you face fuck me, I want you to finger fuck my wet cunt and rub my clit at the same time. Use both hands. "

Mark was shocked to hear her say these things. She had never talked like this before.

June opened her mouth, and he did as she asked and plunged into her upside-down mouth. As he worked his prick deeper into her throat on each thrust, June, taking his right hand, thrust his fingers into her now sopping wet cunt, shoving them further into her each time Mark pushed into her face. Taking his left hand to capture her clit between two of his fingers, began to rub her stiff clit in circles.

It did not take long before Mark pumped several hot jets of cum, filling her mouth and throat, until June pushed him away. As he pulled his cock from her mouth, she shoved his fingers deep into her opening, and she closed her legs on his hands. Mark's cock was still pumping out jets of cum, some landing on her face and chest as June arched her back off the bed and gave a yell of pure pleasure, and her whole body shook. Breathing hard, June went totally limp. Her legs opened, releasing her grip on his hands. There was a sucking sound from between her legs as Mark's fingers left her.

"Damn, that made my teeth tingle, what a great fuck." She said while smiling at Mark.

"I have to lie down, or I'm going to collapse on the floor. What got into you?" Mark asked as he sat on the floor.

She had a face and chest covered in spunk, a very wet leaking pussy, and a satisfied look.

"You did, don't you remember? The evidence is all over me."

Leaning against the bed facing his fresh, spunk-covered wife, "No, I mean with the language. By the way, I like it when you talk like that." Mark said as he played with her wet cum covered nipple.

"I don't know. Marsha and I were talking the other day about Ray, and I realized that I'm so lucky and grateful to have you and how quickly that could change. Since you're so special, I should show it by doing something special for you more often than I do. You've said you wished I would be more vocal during sex, so I'll make an effort to do that. That's all."

Mark snuggled up to June and kissed her, not caring about getting his cum all over his face or tasting his cum on June's lips and tongue. He got up on the bed, and June moved toward the headboard; he put his arms around her and, facing chest to cum covered chest, they kissed and traded tongues until they fell into a deep sleep in that position.

*****

Mark opened the front door and walked into the living room. He looked drained from a hard day at work.

Marsha came out of the kitchen. It had been eight months since Ray's funeral, and Marsha had become a regular fixture in the Wilson house.

"You look like you need a drink. I'll fix you one; wine or something stronger?" Marsha asked while she headed over to the wet bar in the living room.

Mark said a scotch and water would be nice as he sat in his recliner. Picking out the correct glass, Marsha began mixing the drink the way Mark liked it.

"Will this be enough?" Marsha asked while watching Mark take the glass and put it to his lips.

Just then, June came around the corner from the kitchen. "Oh, he needs more than just a scotch to improve his day. I can tell from that expression that something more is needed to fully relax him and make him forget the day's stress." As June said this, she came to where Mark was. Sitting on the arm of his recliner, she leaned over and put her lips close to his. " Don't you, baby. Momma will take care of you later tonight. I'll pay special attention to a certain part, the one you like me to."

"Can I pay attention to your special parts?" Mark asked. June just grinned, and she kissed him.

Marsha just smiled at the two of them. This sexual banter was not unusual between the two of them. Sometimes, even she and Mark would flirt in front of June. But lately, Marsha had strong desires to do more than flirt. The last sexual release she had with a man was the night before she lost Ray. Her plastic friend didn't really count; besides, that had become lacking in releasing her frustration. She needed the touch of someone's hands on her body. This feeling and need had made her bolder than she would have been.

She spoke up in just slightly more than a whisper. "Maybe I can help relax him too."

June looked at her and wondered. "Let's all have a drink and relax." She got up, went to the wet bar, and fixed her and Marsha a gin and tonic. It was something she and Marsha both liked. Looking at Marsha and the questioning look on her face, June decided to make the drinks a double. June then walked across the living room. She handed Marsha her glass she asked. "I think I need some help in the kitchen. Would you like to help while I finish cooking? Bring your drink along."

"Can I help you girls with anything?"

"That's OK. You sit there and unwind. Besides, we will be talking girl talk, and you will get in the way." June told her husband as she and Marsha went into the kitchen.

Mark turned on the TV and sat back to watch the news; he was only half listening to the TV and paying more attention to what he could hear from the kitchen.

Some soft conversions were going on with an occasional giggle. Mark couldn't quite make out the words. Then he heard June go, "Oh my god, and did you? He really expected you.." June's voice dropped back to a lower volume, in which Mark couldn't hear Marsha's answer.

Half an hour later, the girls came out of the kitchen. "Dinner is ready."

************

A week later, it was Mark's birthday. They had his party on Saturday, the first day of a three-day weekend. Mark's party was in the afternoon at his house. As the party wound down, the last of the departing guests wished Mark a happy birthday. The guys shook his hand, and the ladies gave him one of those fake kisses on his cheek as they left.

Marsha and June had begun to clean up the glasses, plates, and leftovers inside. Mark was on the patio also helping put the paper plates, plastic cups, and used napkins in a garbage bag. Looking through the double patio doors, he couldn't help but watch Marsha in her tight-fitting jeans.

Her very low-cut blouse almost showed him everything when she bent over while facing him. Her nice pare-shaped breasts would hang free from her loose-fitting bra, and several times, a nipple showed itself. It was not the first time he had seen her breasts, and once, at Ray's urging, she had stripped entirely down to her birthday suit in his living room. Still, there was something very titillating about looking down her blouse, and not being his wife made it more so.

He was also aware she seemed to be going out of her way to face him while bending over to pick up the silverware and other things. Several times, she caught him looking down her blouse, and she would smile. He assumed this was her silent birthday gift to him. To show him some tit and get him sexually worked up for his private time later with June.

Mark took the full garbage bags out to the side of the house. Monday was trash pick-up day. When he got back, he looked around and found the house empty. Even Marsha was missing. It was unlike Marsha to leave without saying goodbye and the customary peck on the cheek with some very sexual, flirty remark. He hoped to get a good hug with her, rubbing her ample boobs and nipples across his chest and telling him to have fun getting his birthday wish.

June came out of the kitchen and told Mark to leave the rest of the cleanup. They would get it tomorrow.

"Give me twenty minutes, then come on upstairs to the bedroom. It's time for me to give you a special birthday present. Make sure you knock before you come in, though. I want to be sure I'm ready for you." With that, she headed into the house and up the stairs. Once there, she peeked into the guest room, ensuring everything was ready. She then went into their bedroom, dropping clothes along the way until she was naked. Turning on the shower and waiting until it was the right temp, she stepped in and washed herself clean.

She dried off after getting out of the shower. She then fixed her hair and put on her face. Next, she put on that unique perfume Mark liked. Going into the bedroom, she opened her walk-in closet, got a bag from the upper shelf, and began taking out the things she had bought for that night.

After putting them on, she retrieved the two wrapped boxes from her dresser drawer and laid them on the bed. The last thing she did was wrap her bathrobe around herself. Just then, there was a knock on the door.

"Close your eyes and keep them closed," June said as she opened the door just a bit. Looking out, her husband was doing as she requested. Opening the door, she took his hand and led him into the room.

"There are two boxes on the bed. Don't open them until you shower and shave; then, you can open the boxes. Don't open your eyes until I close the door." She got a nod from Mark. "I want you to open the big one first, wear what's in there, and then open the small one and come to the guest room. Knock on the door and wait until I tell you to come in. Promise?"

"If I promise, will I get my birthday wish?" Mark asked.

"If you don't promise, you'll get nothing. Now, promise me you will do what and how I said." Once she had a promise from Mark, she let herself out of the room. She made sure she closed the door loud enough for Mark to hear.

She then went to the guest room, entered, and closed the door.

Mark opened his eyes and saw the wrapped boxes on the bed, but true to his word, he left it alone and, stripping off his clothes, did as asked. Once showered and shaved, he picked up his and June's clothes from the floor and put them into the hamper.

Toweling himself dry, he sat naked on the bed and opened the big box. Inside, he found a pair of boxer shorts made of sheer material. It had an open fly and stretchable waistband. Feeling a bit foolish, he put on the pants. Also in the box was a shirt made of the same flimsy material. There were no buttons or a way to fasten it closed except the Velcro tab at the collar, which he put on also. While it made him feel a bit "girly," knowing his wife would make it worth his while to do as she said, especially regarding their sexual games. He was thinking about what delights were in store this evening, and as he stood up, the fly on the pants parted. His slowly growing manhood was exposed through the opening.

He took the second small box and opened it. Inside was a black collar with two rings attached; it also had Velcro tabs that fastened it together on each end. Mark wondered if this was the same collar he saw Marsha put on that night she stripped off her clothes at his house. There was a note in the box.

"Know I love you very much, and this is my special birthday gift.

Bring this with you. Once you fasten it onto the wearer,

they will be yours to command for any sexual fun you wish.

This gift will expire on Monday at 5 p.m. So make good use of it.

Love June"

Mark's imagination started to run wild. He wondered what June had in store for him, but whatever it was was beyond him.

Taking the collar with him, he walked across the hall. As instructed, he lightly knocked on the door of the guest room. Mark heard the faint sound of a door closing; a second later, June called to come in.

The room was set with low lighting. June had put a blue scarf over the lamp on the end table by the bed, and a red scarf was placed over the lampshade on the dressing table. A lit scented candle on the dressing table gave the room an air of mystery.

The queen-sized bed was turned down with several large pillows at the head. A large red bow was attached to the closet door.

Standing at the foot of the bed was June in her bathrobe. He could see she was wearing high heels, and what he could see of her legs were clad in black stockings. So far, she dressed as he had told her he wanted her to be, minus the robe. Mark was starting to get hard, and his manhood was beginning to grow through the opening in the sheer shorts.

"Oh la la. I like you in that!" June told him. "Come in and close the door. Then you can unwrap your special presents, big boy."

Mark closed the door, shutting out the hall light, making the room darker with only the glow from the scarf-covered lamps and a scented lit candle. Walking to June, he took her in his arms and kissed her. It soon became a game of dueling tongues. He began to put the black collar on her throat when June stopped him.

"Not yet." Puzzled, he then started to slide his hands inside her robe. She again stopped him. Turning him toward the walk-in closet, she said to him.

"When you open the closet, you get your special present, and me."

"You are my special present, and you are beautiful."

"Oh, flattery will get you everything. But open the door first, and then you will get everything you wanted for your birthday and something extraordinary you didn't ask for."

"What do I do with this?" Mark asked, holding out the black collar to June. She looked at it and smiled. "Just keep it. You'll be putting it to good use in a few minutes." Puzzled, Mark turned toward the closet door; walking to it, he slowly opened it.

Standing behind it was Marsha, dressed in high heels, thigh-high black stockings, matching g-strings, and a black corset that held her breast up and away from her body as if on a platter as an offering to be fondled and played with. She also wore black wrist cuffs with a ring attached to each cuff.

"Hi, I'm your special birthday present. At least I will be once you put that collar on me." Marsha said with a giant smile on her face.

Mark was speechless and just stood there in shock.

June walked behind him, took his shoulders, and turned him around. "Now unwrap me."

Mark looked at his wife, untied the belt around her waist, and slowly pulled her robe open. She shrugged it off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. June had also dressed in high heels, black thigh-high stockings, black g-string, and a corset that held her ample breasts proudly up as an offering to him. All she needed were the cuffs to match Marsha's outfit.

June asked Marsha to stand next to her. Looking at Mark, she said, "Now, be a good birthday boy and put the collar around Marsha's neck so she can be your sexual toy for the next two days."

"Are you sure? Are you both sure this is what you both want to do?" He questioned.

"Mark. Marsha and I have been talking about this for two weeks. And most assuredly, this is what we want to do for your birthday." Looking at Marsha, June asked."Yes?"

Looking directly at Mark and smiling from ear to ear, Marsha replied. "Most assuredly, Yes! So please collar me."

With a big gulp, Mark reached around Marsha to put the collar on her neck. As soon as he had the tabs stuck together, Marsha moved forward and put her arms around him, mashing her bare breasts into his chest; she was aware of his stiff rod pressing against her belly, wishing it was pushing into her pussy instead. She looked up into his eyes and told him. "I have been wanting this for weeks. Please use me in every way you can think of."

Standing on her tiptoes, she said, in a lower voice in his ear, "I need this. I need this more than you can possibly know, so please don't hold back. I really will do anything you want."

Mark just stood there rooted in one spot. June dropped to her knees on one side of Mark. Taking his stiff prick in hand, she licked one side. Mark shivered from the feeling of June's tongue.

Looking up, June said. "Tell her to get down here and help me do this!"

That broke Mark's trance. "Get on your knees and do what June is doing."

Marsha smiled and dropped to her knees across from June. Opening her mouth and sticking her tongue out, she began licking from the base to the head of his prick. Mark noticed that as both women were running their tongues up and down and around his shaft, they also seemed to be running their tongues across each other's as much as they were tasting his cock.

As the reality of what was happening sunk into his brain, the possibilities of what could be in store for him this weekend made him giddy with thoughts.

June stood up and leaned against his side. Marsha moved to a position in front of Mark, took his rod into her mouth, and slowly moved down the length.

June put her arms around her husband's shoulders and kissed him, whispering in his ear. "Surprised?" He just nodded his head. "My pussy is soaking wet. I want you to feel how wet my pussy is waiting for you to finger it." Mark was taken aback by his wife's language, and the surprise showed on his face.

"You've told me you like me talking dirty during our...fuck sessions. Do you want me to stop?" No, was he answered. "Good, now finger me while you enjoy Marsha giving you head. Marsha, do you want Mark to blow his first load in your mouth and swallow it all?"

Marsha nodded yes and took his dick as far down her throat as she could. She picked up speed, further taking his member down her throat each time she plunged her head down his shaft.

phynneman
phynneman
21 Followers
12