All Comments on 'All Good Things Must Come to an End Ch. 02'

by phynneman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
collin4xxxcollin4xxx6 months ago

Love to read about him getting both of these women pregnant…

someoneothersomeoneother6 months ago

Fairy tale for the delusive.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Epilogue: Empty headed June ended up the odd person out. Marsha moved in and took Mark away from her. Mark was too wrapped up in himself to care that June was crushed. Three years later, Marsha grew tired to Mark and sent him packing in the divorce. She'd gotten everything she wanted and had destroyed two people in the process, but tough shit since they were too stupid to see it coming.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle6 months ago

Better than most of the stories on here.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Kind of juvenile and silly. Marsha lost her husband and what she really misses is getting fucked. So why risk ruining June's marriage by fucking Mark? Oh, well, that's what friends are for. So of course if it was Marsha who had died in a car wreck it would be Mark giving his wife June to Ray for two days to fuck her eyes out. Of course, what husband wouldn't lend his wife out as a fuck toy to a widowed friend? I suspect not. Just a dumb plot idea.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Last sentence is best one author wrote. Sporadic is still too often though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userphynneman@phynneman
I like to write for fun but don't have a lot of free time to do it. I grew up in the Florida Keys near Key West, which is why my stores that center around boats and water are set in that location.