All Good Things Must Come to an End Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phynneman
phynneman
21 Followers

Mark's finger found their way under the g-string and into the wet folds of June's pubic-covered pussy. As she spread her legs, allowing his fingers deeper into her pussy he quickly found her entrance. Just as his curved fingers pushed into her wet opening, he stopped, gasped, his knees bent, and cried out in pleasure.

June looked down and saw Marsha with both her hands around his pulsing prick and her cheeks bulging, trying to swallow all that was being pumped into her mouth. It was a good effort, but Marsha was unsuccessful, as the white cream leaked from her lips.

Marsha smiled up at them. Marks spew was dripping down her chin and about to drip onto her white upturned breast.

"I think I have to sit down," Mark told the two women. June pulled the chair from the dressing table, and Mark backed up and sat down. Still on her knees, Marsha shuffled between his legs and pushed her tits against his balls. She watched June lean over and kiss Mark and asked him if he liked the blow job his birthday present just gave him. He grinned at both the sexually clad women and asked," What do you think."

Marsha looked up to them, "I think we've only just begun. I expect to be used all weekend and be totally exhausted by Monday evening. Now, master, what would you like me to do?" Marsha asked while she captured his soft penis between her ample globes, pressing her hands against her tits; pushing them together, she began to move them around her captive prize.

June moved her nipples into Mark's lips. "Suck on these." She said. Mark took one nipple between his lips and licked the nub. Between the soft administrations Marsha was giving his prick and the pleasure of having a tit to suck on, Mark was in heaven. All too soon, June put an end to it by pulling her boob from Marks's face and telling Marsha to stop. She then made Marsha stand up.

"Mark, it's not fair to you if we girls don't give you more than just a blow job and tit fuck. Please taste the delicacies between our legs. So why don't you remove our clothes and let us sit on the edge of the bed, you can spread our legs and sample our delights."

How could he resist such an offer? He got up off the chair and, taking both women in his arms, hugged them, making sure to press and rub his chest against their naked tits and hard nipples. Turning each of them around, he unzipped June's corset and helped her remove it. He then did the same with Marsha but making sure to get a handful of her ample tits while doing so. Mark knelt down and pulled the tiny G-strings from between each set of legs and then ran his hands back up and through their pussys, getting a good feel of how wet they were. He got a sigh of pleasure from them as his fingers caressed them in their most womanly place. He left the stockings in place, liking how sexy and alluring they made the girls look.

Turn around and sit, he commanded, and Marsha replied with, "Your wish is mine to obey." June just smiled and did as she was told. The girls sat on the edge of the bed. Mark first pushed the legs of his birthday present apart and moved his face into her vagina. He took a deep breath, his head reeled with her scent, and soon, his tongue was tasting her.

Marsha inhaled and held it, put her hands on his head, opened her legs wider, and pulled him into her. "Eat me. Oh, that's it. Right there." Marsha moaned as Mark's tongue pushed her folds open and licked into her slit, crossing her clit on its way into her tunnel. He soon focused on her nub and sucked it between his teeth, where he flicked the end of his tongue around and across it several times.

June was watching them with some interest. She wished it was her being eaten but knew she would have her turn and that this weekend's sexual games were really more for Marsha than her husband and her. She was also thinking about how to create an opening to help her get what she wanted from Marsha.

"Oh, yes, do it some more. Don't stop until you're ready to fuck me." Mark kept up his tongue lapping of Marsha's cunt for several more minutes. Suddenly, she shook all over, her stocking-covered legs clamped down on his head; she shouted, "Yes, yes, oh god, yes. Now fuck me, fuck me now!" Her legs released their hold on Mark's head. Marsha flopped back on the bed and opened her arms wide, "Please fuck me, Mark. It's been too long, and I need to be fucked and fucked good."

Mark looked at June with a raised eyebrow, not sure if she was OK with this or not. "Go ahead. If that's what you want. That's why she's your birthday present. I'm OK with you pounding her pussy. Just so you know, I also want my pussy fucked too."

Having his wife's approval to proceed, Mark climbed up onto Marsha and quickly found her opening with his prick head. He found her slick and easily slid into her. It took several tries to move into a position that allowed him to fully penetrate her cunt, but once the two of them achieved it, Marsha brought her legs up and around his waist and her arms around his torso. Her hips began to move with an urgency to ride his dick that he had never experienced before. He had a hard time matching her with his own thrusting, but once they got into a rhythm, She cried out, "Yes, fuck me like that. Harder, fuck me harder." The stimulation, both verbal and physical, was too much, and even though it hadn't been long since he had his sperm sucked out of him, it seemed they had just begun when he shoved his shaft deep inside her cunt and began pumping a second load from his balls into another of Marsha's warm wet orifice. Marsha went ridged and hung onto him loving the feeling of a real man's pulsing cock, stretching her pussy, and being filled with man cream once again.

The two of them lay there, their sweaty bodies glistening. June watched them and moved over to them; she first kissed her husband and then kissed her friend. Mark was surprised when Marsha kissed June back.

"That took my breath away just watching you two," June told them. "You wore him out, so I guess I won't get mine tonight." Marsha look crestfallen. "I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself and got carried away." Mark also apologized but was told Marsha was his present, and he could do whatever he wanted to with her.

Marsha sensed it was time to retreat and let them talk. She hoped she hadn't crossed a line between her and her best friend. It was one thing to talk about sharing her husband but quite another to actually and aggressively fuck him in front of her. Marsha gently rolled Mark off of her, sad when his dick left her warm cum filled pussy but using the excuse of needing the bathroom, she left.

Mark looked at June and wondered if this whole birthday thing had gone too far. Before he could ask if he should call a halt to it all, June spoke up." I believe you two enjoyed that. Mark, I'm not mad or upset or even jealous, well maybe a little, but not enough to be bothered by this. I want it to continue for you and her. Actually, for all three of us. So let's make her understand we want to continue with this... threesome thing."

Mark nodded but asked, "Are you really OK? Or are you just doing this to please me.?"

"I'm really OK with it. Marsha needs to have a human touching her, and she needs to have real sex, not just fantasy sex with a vibrating toy."

Mark had a questioning look, but before he let it pass, June spoke up. "I know that look. What's on your mind. Please don't say 'nothing,' not tonight. Be honest with me and ask it."

"If I asked you and Marsha to do some girl-on-girl stuff, do you think she would? Would you be OK with it?"

For the first time since this started, June actually smiled. She leaned toward Mark. "I know that has been one of your 'things,' and I was hoping you would ask that. If you commanded her to make love to me, I'm sure she would be receptive to the idea. I know I am. So tell her to." June then kissed Mark, and as they embraced, she pushed her tongue into Mark's lips, and he responded in kind.

Mark told June he needed to use their bathroom. As he headed down the hall to their room, Marsha came out of the guest bathroom. They met in the hallway. Facing each other, "Mark, I'm sorry for any trouble I've caused..."

Mark put his hands on her shoulders and openly looked up and down at this beautiful naked woman and told her, "Don't be sorry. Everything is alright. I don't know what you and June have talked about while setting this thing up, but it's all OK. I'll be back in a moment, and we'll talk."

As Mark finished doing the necessary in his bathroom, he heard the girls talking. When he came out, he found them on the king-size bed. Both women were facing each other with their arms around their shoulders. Mark's breath was taken away when he saw, in the white light of the bathroom, just how beautiful these two women really were. That they were here in his bed, mostly naked and willing to be his to enjoy for the weekend.

As he stood there admiring them, they looked at him. Marsha pulled away from June and told Mark, "I know I'm supposed to be your's to command, but I want something too. We doubt you could get it up a third time tonight, so I want to watch you get between your wife's legs and lick and suck her until she has so many orgasms she sees stars."

"So we are all good with what we're doing?" Mark questioned.

June, rolling onto her back, spreading her legs, and pulling her knees up to expose her open sex to him, spoke up, "Ya, we're good. Now come here and do what she asked."

************************

I am working on several other stories but can only write when other endeavors are not taking up my time. So, future postings may be sporadic.

phynneman
phynneman
21 Followers
12