All Grown Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually Kitty's unintelligible cries trailed off and the teen fell exhausted to the bed, her legs unlocking from around Tony's hips and her arms relinquishing their desperate hold upon his back. The father flinched a little as she let go, looking down into her vacant face as he enjoyed a few slow thrusts in her still fluttering cunt. She was flushed pink from her cheeks down to her perky little tits, her eyes wide but glazed over and her mouth hanging open, panting heavily. The older man smiled at the state his young lover had been reduced to, both proud of his own efforts and envious of the unbridled passion and energy of youth.

The teen stirred enough to mewl softly as he withdrew from her sopping wet pussy, but he was far from done with her. With just a little more effort than he would have cared to admit, Tony flipped Kitty over onto her belly, taking a moment after to admire her pert little rump in the dim light of the room. Now that he saw it bare before him it was every bit as fine as he had imagined when he watched her tending bar at the Sheep. As he stared, he momentarily considered sampling the doubtless blissfully tight rear entrance that lay nestled between those cheeks, but in the end decided against. He had little doubt Kitty would allow such an adventure, maybe even enjoy it, but with how vocal she had already proved to be the risk of drawing unwanted attention to their tryst seemed too high.

Instead, Tony positioned himself between the teen's thighs, nudging them a bit further apart with his knees and pulling her hips up a few inches. With her legs splayed open, the little cleft of Kitty's cunt was exposed and her older lover wasted no time reacquainting himself with that dripping little slit. His cock slid into her with far less difficulty the second time, the girl cooing as she felt him reenter her in their new position. Her past experience was limited to a few quick missionary fucks, the schoolboys she had experimented with having had about as much imagination between them as the average rock collection. None of them had ever bothered to fuck her any other way and she was eager to know what it felt like to be taken from behind.

The experience didn't disappoint. Within minutes Kitty could already feel the first stirrings of another orgasm and she wasn't alone. Her first climax had nearly triggered an answer from Tony and the reprieve while her crush repositioned them both had restored precious little of his stamina. As he pounded away at the teen from behind, both lovers could feel the telltale twitching of his cock.

"I'm... getting close," Tony managed to grunt out, his voice deeper and harsher than normal as he rode the edge of ecstasy.

"Oh yes... give it to me," Kitty's voice was trembling, coming in fits and spurts. Her body was more coherent in expressing her desires, pushing back to grind her taut rear against Tony's hips as her young pussy clenched tight around his cock. "Ah... Cum in me, DaaAAAHH!"

"Ungh..." The father gasped as he felt his young lover's body react to his declaration. Even amidst the peak of their lovemaking, though, he maintained just enough presence of mind to hesitate. A shadow of doubt slipped into his mind, threatening to eclipse the pleasure her body was providing him. "Are you... unh... are you safe?" He managed to ask.

Knowing her moment of truth had arrived, Kitty turned, craning her neck to lock eyes with Tony over her shoulder. "No... but you... AH! You can come in me EEEP! Anyway..." Unable to manage anything more, the teen just bit her lip and looked up at the father, soul laid bare before him.

"Kitty, that's... what about"

"All I've ever wanted..." She cut him off before he could protest further. "OH! Is to be a mommy." The hope buried deep in Kitty's heart blossomed as she felt the cock buried in her snatch surge in response to her confession. He wanted it, he wanted her, if only she could convince him.

"I know how good AH... how good a daddy you are." The teen put every muscle she had into grinding herself back onto her lover's cock, into gripping him like she would never let go. "Every man wants a son. Let me... OHHH... let me give you one... UNHHH... You can... AHHH... You can have me..."

The taboo of a young beauty not even half his age begging for his child, the feeling of her pussy milking him with all it had, the thrill of living out every father's babysitter fantasy, it was all too much for Tony. He groaned as he lost control, his cock spasming wildly inside Kitty's pussy. She answered with an ecstatic cry as the first shot of his seed splashed against the entrance to her unclaimed womb. The teen's second climax of the night followed mere moments later, her pussy clenching down around the father's throbbing cock and milking it for as much of his potent seed as her eager young body could draw forth. For the first time in her life, Kitty felt the unparalleled sensation of liquid warmth spreading throughout her core as a man deposited his essence within her most intimate depths.

As his orgasm faded Tony's drained body gave out and he collapsed on top of his young lover, drawing a surprised squeak from the girl as she was crushed into the bed. Laying there in the dim light of the moon, the father's mouth curled up into a contented smile. For what seemed an eternity he lay there luxuriating in the sensation of his young lover's twitching, cum drenched cunt wrapped around his slowly softening cock until at last he returned to the gentle embrace of sleep.

***

The first warm rays of early morning sunshine were just beginning to trickle through half-open blinds and into Tony's bedroom when he began to stir the next day. Eyes still shut, he smiled at the feeling of a warm young body pressed against his own, the soft skin of a feminine leg draped over his own. The father languidly rolled his head over to face his younger paramour and slowly opened his eyes. Kitty was a vision to behold in the warm glow of early morn, brunette curls hopelessly tousled, a demure smile on glossy pink lips, and two small hazel eyes fixed adoringly on his own.

"Hey." Her voice was quiet, peaceful.

"Hey." His own answered, unable to muster more than a quiet rasp from his stiff throat.

They lay together for some time, content to simply gaze into each other's eyes. The silent stillness in the bedroom was broken only by the low drone of a small fan on Tony's dresser and the occasional throb of his cock, its position trapped between their bodies ensuring he remained as stiff as when he first awoke.

The couple's shared reverie was finally broken when Tony felt Kitty's delicate fingers wrap themselves around his cock. His look of surprise drew a pleased giggle from the teen whose subtle shifting he had failed to notice. There was no missing her next moves, though, as her hand began to gently glide up and down his manhood. The father groaned softly in appreciation, his head rolling back onto his pillow and eyes involuntarily closing as he relished the girl's attentions.

He felt the teen shuffle slowly down his bed, her soft curves rubbing alluringly against his own tougher skin. Soon her head was draped across his lap, the abundant curls of her brunette hair teasing and tickling his most sensitive flesh. Another groan, louder this time, came when he felt Kitty's agile little tongue make contact with the wrinkled, sweat-stained flesh of his balls. For the next few minutes she alternated between tracing intricate patterns across his skin with the tip of her tongue and planting gentle kisses upon the source of his seed while her hand continued to rhythmically pump up and down his shaft.

Without thinking, Tony moved one of his heavy hands to grip the back of the girl's head and turned his hips out to give her easier access to her target. A sigh escaped his lips when she withdrew her tongue from his balls in order to reposition herself kneeling on all fours between his legs. When she resumed her work, his eyes shot open and his head raised up from its resting place. Rather than return to her previous target, Kitty had instead begun to trace a slowly tightening spiral around her lover's asshole. Staring down the bed, Tony locked eyes with his young lover, noting the fierce shade of red that decorated what little he could see of her cheeks.

The father was lost for words as ripples of pleasure pulsed through his body. Only a few of the many women he had ever been with had even begrudgingly consented to what this blushing little teen was initiating herself. If she was as embarrassed as she looked, it certainly didn't reflect in her actions. The pace of her hand on his cock only accelerated while her tongue made its first hesitant probes into his ass. Tony closed his eyes once more as he luxuriated in the decadent pleasure his young partner was providing him.

As Kitty worked his mind began to whirl. Up until that moment he had thought the previous night a moment of weakness, each of them living out a taboo fantasy in one reckless tumble that they would walk sheepishly away from come the light of day. But the way she looked at him this morning he thought he saw something in her eyes, a tentative hope both fragile and beautiful as stained glass, and now he wasn't so sure. Had the things she said last night been more than just the unfiltered lusts of a naive young girl in the heat of the moment? If they were, what would it mean for them both?

Tony opened his eyes to stare down the bed at the pretty brunette dutifully working away between his legs, jumbled thoughts of a future with her filling his head. Her own eyes were now closed, the whole world shut out as she focused on her chosen task. She was young, and beautiful, and skilled, and seemingly infatuated with him, the dream of near any man. But would it last? Was it just a phase she was going through? Would his daughter, her friend, ever accept them? An army of fears, rational and irrational both, warred in his mind against the pleasure Kitty was providing and the promise of what could be between them.

It was then, as the teen's nimble little tongue pushed as far as it could reach into Tony's ass, that the decision was taken away from him. At that moment, one of the valiant swimmers the father had deposited in Kitty the night before pierced the egg her young body had released while they slept, their essences fusing together to forge a new life deep within her womb. In a few weeks, the teen would learn what had happened and share the precious secret with her new lover. From then on there would be no thought in his mind of abandoning her. The unlikely couple's lives would be bound together by a third. It wasn't the son they wanted, that would take them a few more times, but it was precious to them all the same.

In the moment, though, their future together was still a mystery and the unknowing young mother was still eager to prove herself. Satisfied with her efforts and feeling her older lover's cock throb ever more urgently in her hand, she knew he was nearing his limit. Moving swiftly, she withdrew her tongue from his ass and shifted to take his cock into her mouth. As the teen swirled her tongue gracefully around Tony's shaft and teased its sensitive underside she made sure to flash him her best bedroom eyes, locking their gazes together while she drove him ever nearer to the precipice.

After Kitty's enthusiastic foreplay, it took less than a minute for her to push her paramour past the point of no return. Tony let out a loud groan as he came, filling the teen's mouth with shot after shot of his musky seed. To his surprise, the girl pulled off his cock before it finished throbbing allowing the last few waves of his load to splash across her youthful face. One left a near-unbroken line of cum stretching from her cute button nose across her eyelid and up onto her forehead. A twitch of his cock sent the final bit wide of her face to taint her still-tousled hair instead.

The drained father watched as his new lover opened her mouth to reveal the lake of pearly fluid floating inside. For a moment he was afraid she was about to spit it out on him or his bed, but before he had time to react, Kitty closed her mouth again and, with a playful twinkle in her eyes, gave an exaggerated swallow. A moment later she opened wide once more to reveal only a few stray traces of his seed that had escaped her initial effort.

"Kitty... you are..." were all the words Tony could muster before dropping his head back onto his pillow. The girl let out a satisfied giggle as she knelt down to place one last tender kiss on the tip of his cock, collecting the last traces of her lover's seed that were still trickling out. "oh... I wish I had the energy to return the favour... but right now..." his voice trailed off as he struggled to lift his head.

"That's alright, I should get cleaned up and back to Morgan's room before she wakes up." The young brunette bit her lower lip as she gave one last, longing look at her new lover's manhood before turning and getting up from the his bed. As she padded over to the door, Tony watched the gentle roll of her fertile young hips, not yet knowing that he had already succeeded in staking a permanent claim on her tight teenage body. She stopped as she opened the door, peeking back over her shoulder with a knowing smile. "I just wanted to make sure you knew last night wasn't a dream."

The freshly impregnated teen quietly slipped out into the hallway and carefully closed the door behind her. A broad smile lingered on her lips, fueled by the thought of how well the night had gone. She reveled in the salty taste of her greatest crush's seed in her mouth, at the warm, sticky sensation of it marking her face, and at the prodigious river of her own slickness flowing from between her legs. For one long moment of utter perfection she was happier than she had been in her entire life, until it was shattered a split second later.

"Kitty? You..." The teen's heart felt like an ice cold hand had reached into her chest and squeezed as she slowly turned to her left. There, standing in her pajamas in the bathroom door, stood Morgan, a look of shock and confusion on the young girl's face as she stared at the naked and soiled body of her future stepmother.

The End.

Thank you, audience, for reading, especially those kind souls who take the 2 extra seconds to leave a rating or a shade longer for a comment. You are the fuel that keep writers like me going.

I hope everyone enjoyed this little piece. It's definitely a one shot, but I had fun tinkering with it here and there as a break from the more demanding stories I'm working on. I currently have two I feel really good about that are most of the way through initial writing, one I'm making good progress on and the other in a holding pattern while I finish the first. With luck I'll have them both finished, polished, and released within the month, but I've been a bit crunched for time lately so that might wind up an overambitious goal.

Until next time, dear readers. Be good, just not too good,

Anon

12