All Grown Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Fuck,' she moaned. 'I was so close.'

Sara turned to her hosts. 'Do I need to find some porn on my phone or should I just wait until I can eavesdrop on the two of you screwing later on?'

Luke blushed, and not just at Sara's openness about her frustration; Katie was still rubbing his cock through his pyjamas, and there was no doubt that the blonde could see it.

'I think we can find something better than porn,' Katie replied. She looked up at Luke. 'Can't we?'

Luke stared down into her eyes, confused. Katie rolled her eyes and got up from the sofa, taking Luke's hand and pulling him up after her. She guided him out into the corridor, then pushed him against the wall and kissed him. When she pulled back, he could see a hesitancy in her eyes which was so unlike her that for a moment he was genuinely worried.

'Luuuuuuuuke. Baby. What do you think about... letting Sara watch us?'

'Watch us? You mean, in bed?'

'Well, if technically it would probably be more a case of "on bed" rather than "in bed" if she's going to see anything.'

'Are you serious?'

Katie sighed and tilted her head to the side. 'Are you really going to tell me that the idea doesn't turn you on? Because that,' she pointed at the bulge in his pyjamas, 'tells me otherwise.' She reached down and again started to stroke him.

'Don't overthink this, baby,' she whispered. 'I want this. I think you want this. And I'm willing to bet that Sara abso-flaming-lutely wants this.'

Despite himself, Luke laughed. 'Promise me that, if we do this, it won't change anything with us. You and me.'

Katie squealed, before throwing her arms around her boyfriend and dragging him in for another kiss.

----

Luke followed the two women up the stairs in a complete daze. Katie was leading her friend by the hand towards the bedroom; they occasionally shared a whispered comment before looking over their shoulders and giggling at the look on the face of the man behind them. I'm no prude, he thought, but is this really what people did now? He thought back to his marriage and the new-relationship-fucking which had so quickly faded into the steady, regular, functional sex every Saturday night. Was that his fault or hers, he wondered. His eyes met Katie's and they exchanged a smile.

Luke closed the bedroom door behind them; somehow, it felt like an added layer of privacy to what they were about to do, despite being the only people in the house.

'Okay, so there's two rules,' said Katie, looking first at her boyfriend, then at Sara. 'First, your arse doesn't leave that chair.' She pointed at her friend, then at the armchair to one side of the bed. A though flashed through Luke's mind; what's different about that chair tonight?

'Second,' continued Katie, waving her hand at Sara's blue silk gown. 'If we're naked, so are you. Fair's fair, right?'

Sara nodded enthusiastically as she slipped the gown from her shoulders and threw it across the back of the chair. 'Oh absolutely,' she replied, a broad grin across her face.

Luke's eyes took in the unblemished, creamy skin of Sara's shoulders. One thin strap of her nightdress had already slipped down onto her arm, leaving that side of the nightdress hanging precariously from a stiff nipple.

'Hey,' said Katie, her index finger pulling Luke's chin back towards her. 'If I have to put rules in place for you too, mister, don't think that I won't,' she laughed. Katie leaned in close to him, kissing him gently on the lips before turning her head to whisper in his ear. 'You can look, but remember - you're all mine. Let's put on a real show for her, hmm?'

The two of them gazed into each other's eyes. She trusts me, Luke thought. She must really trust me to do something like this. He reached out and started to unbutton Katie's shirt, gradually revealing the perfect swell of her breasts and the toned flatness of her stomach. He slipped his hands into the shoulders of the shirt and eased it from her body, his hands sliding across her smooth, tanned skin. Her pyjama trousers were next, pushed down from her hips to land around her ankles on the bedroom floor.

Katie reached up, taking hold of the collar of Luke's t-shirt and pulling it fully over his head before tossing it across the room. She took his hand and led him around to the side of the bed. Luke's gaze wandered to the stunning blonde now half-reclined in the chair, her remaining clothes already a blue puddle of silk on the floor before her. Sara's hands were on her large, pale breasts, tracing the soft skin with her fingertips before brushing over her broad areolae and hard, rose-pink nipples. She sighed, her eyes flicking between the bodies of the two people moving to stand right in front of her.

Katie gave a brief glance in the direction of her former schoolfriend, before dropping to her knees, her face once more level with the bulge in Luke's trousers. She winked up at him as she slid her fingers beneath the elastic at his waist, then pulled the pyjamas to the floor. Luke's cock sprung up at her, just missing her chin. Beside them, Sarah groaned at the sight of Luke's thick, hard dick.

Katie closed her hands around Luke's shaft, pulled it towards her and rubbing the tip against first one of her cheeks then the other. She closed her eyes and breathed in his scent.

Luke stared down at his young brunette lover on her knees before him and fought to resist the urge to thrust his cock deep into her mouth. Instead, he watched as her tongue slipped out from between her lips and gently lapped at the tip of his dick. Her clenched hands pumped his smooth foreskin up and down along the shaft while her tongue caressed him.

'Fuck, that's such a beautiful cock,' breathed Sara. 'I can't believe you have that all to yourself, you lucky bitch.'

Katie cast a quick look in the direction of her friend, giving her a devilish smile before sliding her mouth onto the first few inches of Luke's cock. Luke threw his head back and groaned, his hands in his lover's hair. Soon, Katie's head was rocking backwards and forwards along his length, coating his dick in her spit.

'That's right, suck that fucker,' Sara hissed. While her left hand continued to tug at a nipple, her right hand slid down her body towards the small patch of blonde hair between her legs.

Luke watched as Sara spread her legs wide and started to stroke her pink pussy lips. Instinctively, he started to rock his hips, slowly sawing his cock in and out of Katie's eager mouth. She grunted as she took more and more of him.

'Isn't it about time you returned the favour?' asked Sara. To Luke's frustration, Katie pulled her mouth from his dick and climbed up onto the bed. She lay her head back on the pillows and curled her finger at Luke in invitation. He followed her onto the bed, pushing Katie's legs apart and delicately kissing the silky-smooth skin on the inside of her thighs. Katie pushed her fingers through his hair, then, clasping her hands around the back of his head, pulled his face onto the warm wetness of her pussy.

'Dammit, I can't see,' whined Sara, stretching her body in an attempt to see past Katie's thigh. 'Talk to me, Katie -- tell me what he's doing.'

'He's eating my cunt. Oh god, his tongue -- his tongue's on my clit!' Katie replied. She wrapped her legs around Luke's head, pinning his face against her. He leaned forward, his shoulders pushing her legs higher and giving himself the room to slip first one, then another finger into her slit. They slid into her with a soft squelching sound, which repeated as he eased his digits backwards and forwards.

'Fuuuuuck!' Katie wailed as Luke slid his fingers in and out of her pussy. She looked across at her friend, watching her fingering her own pussy in time with Luke.

Katie unwrapped her legs from around Luke's head and pushed his face away from her. He blinked at her in surprise, his lower face coated in her juices.

'Finish me off with your cock, baby,' Katie begged. 'Please, I need you inside me!'

Luke pulled himself up his lover's body, pressing his mouth against hers.

'Yeah, that's right -- fuck her, Luke. Get that fat cock inside her!'

Luke turned his head towards Sara, maintaining eye contact with her as he reached down, grasped his tool and fed it into the soaking embrace of Katie's pussy. The two lovers groaned in unison as he pumped his dick into her with long slow strokes.

'Let me see it,' begged Sara. 'Let me see your cock pounding that cunt.'

Luke slid his arms underneath Katie, then lifted her body and spun her ninety degrees before dropping her back onto the bed. The back of Katie's head now rested on the edge of the bed closest to Sara, barely two feet from her schoolfriend's pussy. Luke reared up, his dick springing up as it slipped clear of Katie's sex, while he took in the wondrous sight of his girlfriend stretched out naked beneath him as her stunning friend fingered her cunt just beyond them. He took hold of his dick and slowly wanked himself while rubbing his bell-end against Katie's dripping pussy.

'Fuck her. Fuck her!' cried Sarah, her fingers a blur in her sex.

Luke shoved his hips forward, his cock penetrating Katie all the way to the hilt. She cried out in passion, then let out a series of obscene grunts as Luke starting thrusting in and out of her. Her perfect tits bounced in time to his thrusts. Luke grabbed Katie's ankles and pulled them far apart, giving Sara a perfect view.

'Yeah, he's fucking you so good, baby,' gasped Sara. 'Fuck, the two of you are so fucking sexy, you're gonna make me cum!'

Katie reached back and grasped the edge of the mattress, pulling herself backwards so that her head now hung off the edge of the bed. Luke shuffled forward to match her, fixated on his girlfriend's sudden efforts to seemingly bring herself closer to her friend's pussy.

'We want you to cum, Sara. We both want you to cum so hard for us,' Katie cried. 'Please, cum for us now!'

'Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck,' screamed Sara, her hips suddenly convulsing with the power of her orgasm. Her fingers continued to jack in and out of her pussy, as she rode the waves of pleasure coursing through her body. Luke and Katie slowed in their screwing, mesmerised by the woman reclined beside their bed. Finally, she wiped the back of her arm across her brow, as she fought to regain her breath.

'Fuck me, that was amazing,' she gasped. She focussed on the two naked bodies slowly fucking in front of her. 'Now, Luke, finish her off. I want to see that beautiful face when you're making her cum.''

Katie looked up at the man looming above her. 'Turn me over baby. Fuck me from behind.'

Luke pulled his iron-hard cock from his lover's pussy, then took hold of her leg and rolled her over before lifting her up onto her hands and knees. Katie reached back between her legs, grasping Luke's dick and pulling it back into her sopping snatch.

'Fuck yes,' she groaned.

Luke once more started to plough Katie's eager pussy. Slow, shallow strokes became faster, deeper ones; their bodies slapping together as he hammered into her.

'Oh. Oh. Oh. Yes, Luke, yes!' Katie cried.

Sarah slipped from the chair and knelt on the floor beside the bed. She cupped Katie's chin in her hand and lifted it so that their eyes were level, mere inches apart.

'You love his cock, don't you baby?' Sarah asked.

'Yes. Oh god yes,' Katie replied. She blinked away a drop of sweat.

'You love the fucking he gives you, don't you?'

Katie whimpered. 'Fuck. Fuuuuck. Yes, I love it!'

'Scream it, you dirty little whore.'

Luke's eyes widened. Was this really happening?

Katie looked back over her shoulder at the man pounding her pussy. 'Ah. Ah. Aaaahhhh. I love it, Luke. I love your dick in my cunt. I love the fucking you give me! Aaahhhhhhh!'

Their eyes met, and in that instant Luke saw a nervousness in the face of his partner that he had never seen before.

'I love you,' she whispered.

This was the moment. The uncertainty, the age difference, the fear of rejection and heartbreak, it fell away from Luke like a cloak. He reached forward, gently placing his hand on Katie's throat and pulling her backwards towards him.

'I love you too, Katie. I want you, I want us, forever. Now cum for me,' he growled. With his spare hand, he reached around and frantically rubbed at her clit while his cock hammered into her.

'Oh my god. Oh my god. Fuuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!' wailed Katie, her own orgasm crashing in on her.

'Aaaarrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,' Luke cried, as burst after burst of hot cum spat from his cock deep into his lover's pulsing sex. He drove his cock into her; deep, hard thrusts in time with the blasts of jizz erupting from him, firing his seed into the womb of the woman he loved.

Spent, Luke and Katie collapsed onto the bed, Luke's dick slipping from her sloppy sex. Cum dripped from her snatch, pooling on the sweat-drenched sheets. The air was rich with the filthy stench of fucking.

----

Hours later, Luke and Katie lay naked in each other's arms, her head on his chest. Sara had returned to the guestroom soon after the tumultuous climax to their earlier sex; they were sure that she would have been listening through the wall when they had sex again later that night, but that time, there was little screaming. That time, they made love; slowly, gently, their faces pressed close together.

'How long have the two of you been planning that?' Luke asked.

Katie lifted her head. 'What do you mean?'

Luke chuckled. 'I love you, and that means I know you better than you think I do. Something like this doesn't happen by accident, not to you.' He paused. 'Besides, the chair gave you away. Every time I've been in this room, that chair has been in the corner of the room, nowhere near the bed. But tonight, the night that you spontaneously suggest that Sarah watches us have sex, that chair just happens to have been moved right next to the bed? A ringside view, so to speak.'

Katie giggled. 'I have no idea what you're talking about.'

----

I think that there's probably at least one more story to be told about Luke and Katie (and Sara?); let me know in the comments if you'd like to read it.

12