All Grown Up Christmas Ch. 05

Story Info
Yuletide Kisses and Horny Young Misses.
9.2k words
4.6
2.6k
3

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 01/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yuletide Kisses and Horny Young Misses

Kelly had her hands joyfully full with her brother-in-law Danny, and her friend Charlotte. After a wonderful afternoon at Danny's rented cabin, Kelly was compelled to reveal her relationship with the sexy young blonde to her sister. Jenny revealed her own intimacy with another woman, and admitted later she still slept with her without Dan's knowledge. Jenny was once again summoned out of town by her corporate overlords, and the two girls gave Danny a late stocking stuffer on the hidden camera in the guest bedroom, letting him watch them in the throes of lesbian intimacy, and then welcomed him to his own bed.

Kelly threw one bare and shapely leg over Danny's hip, lingering to press and rub her shaved pussy against his cock, and let him move to the center of the bed, nestled against Charlotte. She settled on his other side, and both of them put their arms around his chest, closing in on him, while he put one arm around each of them, lying on his back. "We want the lights on tonight, my Danny. It's our first threesome too, and we don't want to miss a thing." She nibbled his earlobe, and whispered just loud enough for Charlotte to hear also, "Any problem with that, babe?"

They both smelled fresh from their shower, with the scent of floral body wash and hot water still on their skin. Both were scrubbed clean, their hair done up, and Kelly's pussy was freshly shaven, contrasting with Charlotte's wild and untrimmed patch of golden curls. Kelly demonstrated how closely shaven by taking one of his hands, passing his palm and fingertips over her pussy, letting him feel the velvety smoothness. "Just how all three of us like it, right babe?"

He stroked her bottom with one hand. "Yes..." He looked Charlotte appreciatively up and down, inspecting her naked for the first time and curled up on his left arm. "I don't believe we've been properly introduced," he said with mock courtesy. The covers were all the way down to the foot of the bed, and she was visible from head to toe, soft and warm, smiling invitingly. Up close, he could smell her scent mingling with Kelly's, an intoxicating mix he knew would only grow more obvious when they started.

She laughed, and extended her hand for a handshake. In the same high society tone, "I'm Charlotte, and my friend Kelly and I will be servicing you tonight. Did you enjoy the hors d'oeuvres? We very much enjoyed making them..." Shar and Kelly both dissolved into girlish laughter, and Dan felt both their soft and unclad bodies pressed up against him, Kelly slightly warmer of the two. Charlotte's golden bush was spectacular in the lamplight, and he was eager to explore it, and her, more fully.

"So, Danny, what do you want to do first?"

He looked back at Kelly, a good-natured smirk on his lips. "Well, I'm willing to wait a little while for the tandem blowjob..."

"You are such a pig!" She swatted his chest playfully, and her chuckle took the rest of the sting out of her words. She looked into his eyes, letting him see the lingering lust there, then said softly for only their ears, "We actually talked about doing that, taking turns sucking your cock. We would want you standing up next to the bed, with our knees on pillows, both of us taking turns, taking your dick inside our mouths, sucking on and licking your balls..." Kelly's voice lowered with each word, and Dan hung on each syllable, his imagination running free with the mental image of that happy scenario.

Charlotte grinned and snuggled in closer. "I want to share you with Kelly..." Her voice was quiet, smoky with fully expressed, if not described, desire.

Kelly's eyes were luminous in the light from the lone lamp. "We'll take turns, baby, my hands on Charlotte, hers on me, our mouths on you... Then, when we're ready, we'll let you cum in our mouths and on our faces and tits. We'll share your hot load between us...between all three of us." She moved in closer, eyes wide and luminous, her hand on his penis, nestling and slowly stroking it. Her voice dropped lower, below sultry to downright devilish and covetous.

"Shar loves sucking cock like I do. Eating pussy like I do, too." The way she prolonged the word pussy, with more than a whisper of lust, conjured more erotic visions in his mind, and he felt himself begin to thicken beneath both their fingertips. "I thought we would try some other things first, though. Any ideas? I think Shar might be a little shy, so let's ease into it, let you ease into us..."

Belying Kelly's statement, Charlotte held Dan's chin, turned his face towards her, and put a long kiss on his mouth, flicking her tongue between his open lips for just a moment. Teasingly, just a "Yes, Dan, please be very gentle with my poor, untainted body..." She moved her left leg over his and rubbed her pussy against his hip. "Am I doing that right, Dan?" She insinuated her hand between Kelly's, and took over stroking Dan's cock. "Or that? I want to do this right..., make sure you feel how wet I am for you, both of you..." she teased.

Dan's breath shuddered out, and he smiled, then said very lightly, "Well, I've always wanted one gorgeous young lady straddling my dick and fucking me, while another one sits on my face. Any takers?"

Kelly gave him a wicked grin, since this was exactly what she wanted, too, and turned to her blonde lover. "Be my guest, Shar. Cock...or tongue?" Her lips parting in a nearly silent sigh of desire, Charlotte answered by moving up, bringing her left leg carefully over him to avoid accidentally clocking Kelly in the face. She scooted toward the head of the bed and settled her crotch over Dan's mouth, gingerly lowering her golden bush down, brushing the kinky curls against Dan's lips. Dan caressed her clit with his tongue, drawing a low moan out of her, and, reaching over her thighs, spread her labia with his forefingers as a prelude.

Charlotte closed her eyes, savoring the feel of his tongue and lips, just warming up. "Ahhhh... Thank you, Kelly! Such a gracious fucking hostess!" She reached behind her and squeezed Kelly's hand, before looking down at Dan's face, half-hidden now. "Kelly showed me a video of Jenny sitting on your face while you ate her pussy. I watched her cum and it looked like so much fun. I want to take that ride..." She spread her thighs and settled further down onto him, pushing her clit almost into his mouth, and gyrating her hips in encouragement. She whispered longingly, "Start eating my cunt, Dan..." In response, he stiffened his tongue, and started to work her clit with it, while using his lips to massage and play with her labia.

Secure in her friend's position, Kelly moved down to Danny's dick, which was still recovering from jacking off to their video. She lowered her mouth, lips and tongue working on just the head at first, willing it to stiffen. She was rewarded by his passionate groan, muffled slightly by blonde pussy, and felt it twitch and thicken further under her loving tongue, and between her lips. She continued to suck and lick, and he groaned again, rising nearer to fuller readiness.

Charlotte tilted forward, curling her hands, gripping the headboard and putting the length of her slit across Dan's mouth. Humping his face, she let him trace his tongue up and down her slit, between her labia, all the way to her clitoral hood. The blonde gasped out, "Oh, fuck, Kelly you were right... Oh, Dan, keep going. Keep going..." She leaned further forward, until her nipples were rubbing the pillow beneath his head. The pillowcase was just coarse enough to intensify her moans, augmenting the ones Dan's cunnilingus was claiming from her.

Kelly glanced up towards Dan's face, and saw Charlotte's voluptuous ass, humping away with abandon. After her own exertions, she experienced a thrill of accomplishment that Danny's cock was ready for her; testing her pussy with her middle finger, so pleased when it came out hot and moist with her juices.

With a perfect view of her girlfriend's curvaceous bottom as she rode Dan's face, Kelly straddled his recovered hard-on, positioned it just outside her hole, and guided it leisurely inside her. The wonderful fullness of his erection passing through her gates and all the way inside drove a heartfelt, lust-filled sigh from her as she rode his hips, aware that most of his attention was on the blonde slit sliding over his face, spread for his tongue. She loved the sensation of his pubic hair on her bare pussy, once she settled all the way down. Kelly rotated her hips in a slow circle, rubbing his cock inside her at every angle, thoroughly fucking him with every bit of her twat, fingering her own clit, moistening it with her own juices.

Oh, fuck, Danny... Kelly's nerves were at a high pitch, and it was tempting just to fuck the hell out of him, suck all his cum into her pussy, feel his semen fountaining up into her. She wanted to feel him thrust all the way inside, the rapid pulses as he emptied his balls into her waiting and ready womb. It took a Herculean effort, but she slowed her pace, aware it would shorten the time he would spend eating Charlotte out if he came. She wanted him to take a long time with Shar. Because they both deserve it. That insight shocked her to her core. I really love both of them... She resolved not to be selfish in the middle of sharing them, with herself and each other.

Dan had dreamed of something like this since he was in high school, literally dreamed of it. His somnolent erotic visions of two willing, nubile co-eds riding him had been a recurring one, but he'd never shared the fantasy with anyone, even, or perhaps especially, Jenny. My wife should be enough for me, but this feels so... utterly mind-blowing... The competing sensations of Charlotte's hot pussy humping his mouth while Kelly gently fucked him was intoxicating. There were fucking his erection and face at different rhythms, completely out of synch. It was harder in the waking world to co-ordinate his tongue and cock to two competing, or at least independent, lovers. Surrendering to at least some lack of control, he decided to let Kelly do all the work below his waist; his sister-in-law was doing a wonderful job. At the same time, he centered all his attention on the hot blonde teen now humping his mouth furiously.

Charlotte tasted different to him than either of the sisters. Kelly's juices were especially delicious to him, honeyed and warm and free-flowing, his wife Jenny's almost the same, and a very close second. Charlotte was a different flavor, still delightful to his palate, less sweet and more luxurious if he had to describe it, a little bit more viscous. He concentrated on her clit, alternating between sucking on it and licking between her labia, feeling her smooth belly pressed on his forehead, her nipples grazing the pillow past his head. Each of her moans was endearing, and Dan wondered briefly if it was possible for three women to be in love or in lust with him at the same time.

He gripped her ass, arresting her humping for the moment, positioning her hole right above his mouth, and slid his tongue up and inside her. Charlotte moved her knees farther apart, giving Dan more than enough room to continue. Since her humping was restrained by his hands, she settled further onto him, taking his tongue as far in as she could. Dan's tongue wandered to and fro, front to back to front, licking just inside the opening between her labia. Another moan, lustful and sensuous and satisfied, escaped her lips. "Oh, Dan, baby... Fuck me with your tongue..."

Attentive to her wishes, Dan pointed his tongue, stiffening it like a miniature erection. Nodding his head, he felt his tongue penetrating her pussy, his entire universe for the moment just her musky, fragrant cunt, the thick juices on his lips and tongue, her rising moans as he tongue-fucked her. Dan was distantly aware his cock was inside another woman, remembering with some effort that it was Kelly on his hard-on, deliberately, almost perversely laid-back, fucking him. She felt lovely, but he let her do all the work while he concentrated on the fresh blonde pussy over his face.

Charlotte came without warning, grinding her clit into his extended tongue, reveling in the exquisite sensation of his mouth making love to her. "F-f-f-fuck! Fuck!" Her teeth began to chatter as the orgasm coursed through her, an intense temblor all through her body, and Charlotte felt tears gathering as part of her release. She all but collapsed onto his face, her mons a warm, fleshy curtain, her gulping moans punctuated by her sudden gasps and exhaustion. She felt utterly, blissfully drained.

Dan let her just lie spent on his face, and continued to hold her ass, squeezing it now in time to Kelly's gyrations at his crotch. Charlotte acquiesced to his movement of her hips and pussy, let him start to shift her, keeping her twat rubbing against his mouth. Braced against the headboard, she moved her left hand down to stroke his forehead, and closed her eyes, awaiting her next climax.

Kelly's moans were louder now, less faint, drawing Dan's attention back to his cock. Freeing Charlotte's buttocks, he felt his way down to Kelly's hips, and his hands alighted on them, feeling her building frenzy as she rode him more quickly now, eager to finish now that she heard how her blonde lover had enjoyed Dan's tongue. Charlotte's next orgasm followed quickly, but it was more a muted aftershock than the first, and she stilled almost immediately after, coming to a quiet stop after only moments.

Charlotte rolled off of him, and lay with her shoulders awkwardly against the headboard, still softly panting as she watched Kelly continue riding the man who had just eaten her snatch so well. Dan felt himself almost ready to cum himself when Kelly murmured sultry and low words, which he felt more than heard. "Fuck me Danny, fuck me Danny," was her sexy mantra as she humped his dick. Soon, her hot juices dribbled down the length of his shaft, squirting her orgasm all over him and down onto the sheets. She sighed feelingly, much more subdued and quiet than her usual screaming finishes, panting and grinding him more slowly with each passing second.

As soon as Dan realized she had climaxed, he relaxed his cock, feeling it discharge eagerly into Kelly, moaning himself as erupted inside her, washing upon her inner shores in wave after milky wave. His groans echoed in the big room as she compressed the lips and walls of her pussy rhythmically to milk his cum out, and he continued to hump upwards, lifting her bodily off the bed with each thrust. When he finally finished, she slid off him, and rested her head on Charlotte's thigh, watching a few last drops of his semen dribble out onto his stomach.

"That...," he panted, "that was a good start, girls..."

********

After catching their collective breath, Dan rose from the bed and grabbed some shorts and a t-shirt, then unlocked the bedroom door, then they headed downstairs for some food. Dan had been famished when he'd arrived home, but his hunger for Kelly and Charlotte had driven that consideration aside momentarily. Now, he was ravenous. Neither of his bedmates had eaten any food for hours either. Charlotte was ready to head downstairs in the buff, but Kelly convinced her to stop with her at the sleigh bed room to put on some clothing, against the unlikely event of a neighbor dropping by or peering through the windows.

Downstairs in the kitchen, Kelly made them all sandwiches from the last of the ham and turkey. Dan wrapped the turkey skeleton in foil and deposited it in the freezer chest for soup another day, and all three sat at the walnut table to eat. Dan, ordinarily never at a loss for words, didn't know quite what to say. With one woman, he had always enjoyed an easy, comfortable post-coital chat, but two was a bit harder to manage. He didn't know who to talk to first, and oddly didn't want to neglect, even momentarily, either of his lovely playmates.

Charlotte broke the ice halfway through her sandwich. She looked down at her lap, and, said breezily, "Well, my 'cat' doesn't have your tongue anymore, so why aren't you talking?" The other two laughed.

He was deliberately casual, mimicking a Southern accent as he chewed. "Sorry, just basking in the afterglow and eatin' my san'wich."

Charlotte turned to her friend. "So, Kel, how did you like it? First three-way?"

Kelly considered for a moment. "Really loved it, but...a little awkward. Loved seeing you hump Danny's face, though! So hot when you came, too..."

"Yeah, all I saw was the headboard, but I wasn't there for the view. First thing that occurs to me is we should get some more practice. Later, or in the morning, maybe after a nice shower or soak in your big tub."

Dan looked thoughtful, then started to speak. Kelly cut him off with a laugh, then turned with a giggle to the blonde. "Shar, this is the part where he tells us we can't do this again. Right, my Danny?" Before he could say anything, she charged onward. "He's right, we can't do this too often again. About a week before I head back to college, and I want time with Danny by myself. And you all to myself some of that time, Shar."

Dan broke in. "Kel, what about the bungalow? It's paid through the third." Dan seemed less worried about the expense than the lost opportunity it represented.

Charlotte looked puzzled, then Kelly spoke up. "Danny thought we wouldn't have enough space and privacy to properly fuck and suck, so he rented us a little vacation cottage. It's up in the hills, very secluded and cute, our naughty little getaway, and we've used it a couple of times already. I think he's inviting you to join us, Shar. If he doesn't, I will..."

"I'd...love to." Charlotte actually blushed at the invitation, which Dan and Kelly both found very amusing and sexy.

Kelly wished they had a hot tub, wished she and Shar and her Danny could soak together in the icy moonlight, just like Jenny told her privately she had done in Portland with Celeste. I can't say anything about that, she realized. Instead, she just mentioned it would be nice to have one by the pool.

Danny laughed. "God knows Jenny and I can afford it now. Maybe we can put one in while you're back at school, break it in properly over Spring Break."

Kelly was about to say something appropriately ribald, when Charlotte dove in. "Actually, Kelly and I can break it in ourselves, maybe after sunbathing by the pool... Naked and hot..." She licked her lips, and her eyes flickered over to Kelly.

Kelly returned her attention, and giggled. "Jenny would so have to be at work! Or out of town on business..." She loved fantasizing about all of it, and was thrilled when her Danny nodded, and said it was a definite possibility. "Danny, tell us, would you like to be our pool boy? Naked to service our every need? It would be good practice for when my travelling sister wanders home and you have the house to yourselves..." Kelly felt absolutely no possessiveness, surprisingly, nor the faintest hint of jealousy now towards her absent sister, even with her knowledge of what Jenny had on the side.

Dan looked at them both good-naturedly, and chuckled. "Fuck. Between the three of you I'll be sucked dry before I'm forty!"

"That's okay, my Danny. If that ever happens, I'm sure your tongue will still work just fine. Right Shar?" The blonde wriggled pleasurably at the thought, then pushed her empty plate, a few forlorn crumbs the only remaining sign of her sandwich, a few inches forward, and a wicked look came over her features. "Hey, had an idea..." Charlotte stood and picked up her plate, heading over to the sink, then came back to sit next to Kelly.