All Grown Up Christmas Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No-one but the three of them would be there to catch the thick musky scents of pussy juices and semen scattered all over their bodies, but he knew it would be wise to make sure he thoroughly cleaned the remnants of their evening from his body and face. Still naked, Dan shaved quickly, and checked the watch he'd left by the sink. Only six-fifteen. He was pleased, anticipating an early start to his day, and hoped to be done with work by three or four today.

Slipping back into the room for his underwear and clothes, he was surprised to see both women awake and sitting with their knees drawn to their chests, sheets all the way off them, and favoring him with a pair of predatory and lustful smiles. At the same moment, they moved their legs apart, keeping their knees up, displaying their pussies to him, wonderfully framed by their calves and ankles, one covered with golden hair, the other smoothly shaven.

Kelly spoke first. "So, baby, you thought you could sneak out of bed and just leave us lying here all alone without you, didn't you?" The humor in her eyes and tone was mirrored by Charlotte, equally aroused and inviting.

"Kelly's right, Dan. I would have thought you would at least have snuggled us awake, maybe invited one of us, both of us, into the shower with you. Not much of a host..." Her tone was laid back, easy, and she spread her ankles fractionally to remind him of the delights both of them had eagerly shared with him.

Dan sounded apologetic, his penis thickening as he stood there, and he didn't move towards his dresser. "I need to get a head start on work, so I can have all of tomorrow off all day, and I don't go back to work until Tuesday. That means more time with and in the both of you..." He smiled at them, leering in memory of last night and anticipation of the next one.

Charlotte moved first, sliding with almost feline grace off the bed and stalking her prey, her blonde mane reminding him of a tigress. Kelly followed quickly, and they closed on him. Even with the previous night's exertions, Dan's cock quickly awakened when they folded themselves into his arms and kissed him, both their hands alighting on his cock and testicles, teasing him to full wakefulness.

"Danny, you don't start for a little while yet. We want to help you start the day right..." Kelly sank towards the floor, rubbing her erect nipples against his side as she descended, pulling a pillow off the bed to cushion her knees. Charlotte kissed him full on, a slow, sensuous joining of their lips, and her hands drifted over his naked buttocks, squeezing them. He encircled her in his arms and kissed back passionately, waiting for Kelly to begin.

"Dan," Shar whispered into the room, loud enough for Kelly to hear, "I'm going to let Kelly start you up... Then I'm going to help her suck your cock. Two women, two mouths, no waiting. You've tasted both our snatches, and sucking your cock this morning was so sexy. I want to try it with Kelly. Unless you don't want a second girl at the same time."

His lustful smile and renewed kisses were all the answer they needed. She sank down the same way Kelly had done, her cool skin against his, still warm from the shower. Her nipples were taut, and she moaned as they caressed his skin on the way to the floor. Without a pillow, the blonde squatted by Kelly, who had just taken Dan inside her mouth, her eyes closed as she savored the familiar feel of her sister's husband's erection along her tongue, hard and thick, the swollen glans travelling all the way to her throat and back again. Dan moaned when she started to pull back.

Charlotte wanted him to cum in her mouth, just like he'd done with Kelly so many times before. "You want me to take over, slut?"

Kelly let the thick erection out of her mouth for an instant, and whispered back. "Not yet. Suck his balls, harlot..." The brunette sister-in-law slid his cock back into his mouth, and Charlotte felt a flash of mild disappointment, but reasoned she would get her chance soon enough. With or without Kelly here... The thought presented a great deal of peril, but the thought wouldn't leave her mind now.

Spreading her legs, one in front of Dan and one at an angle behind him, Charlotte sat on the cold floor and craned her neck, ducking under her friend's chin and planting a kiss on the two balls dangling under his erection. Tilting her head up, she parted her lips to take both into her mouth delicately, the curly pubes smelling of masculine musk and soap. She gently sucked and licked on his sack, his pubes tickling her tongue deliciously. She closed her eyes to savor them, felt them quiver and move while her other lover bobbed her head, sucking their man off.

Kelly's eyes were closed, too, one hand on his hard-on, guiding and stroking it as it buried itself in her face. With her free hand, she reached for Charlotte's breasts and began kneading them, loving the stiffness of her lover's nipples on her palm. She heard the blonde moan throatily, still tonguing Dan's balls and sack at the same time Kelly blew him.

Dan's cock quivered in her mouth, and she knew he was close. God, I hope we don't wear him out for real! It was unlikely, and either of them could revive his interest and physical readiness after he had a short rest, and she knew he would have several days between her return to college to restore his energy and his stockpile of cum for Jenny. She imagined the two of them, husband and wife, reunited, her sister completely unaware she had shared her man with Kelly and Charlotte.

Kelly pulled back and let Dan's throbbing member escape her lips. Without a word, she turned to Charlotte and coaxed her to let Dan's balls out of her mouth. Naked, sitting on the floor, they traded a very hot kiss, the rigid cock hovering over their foreheads, for about a minute before separating. "Hey, Shar, want to trade places?"

"No, Kel. I want my share of that hot load!" She pulled herself up with the bedframe and pulled a pillow down next to Kelly's, kneeling on it like her friend. She glanced at the erect pole in front of them, then licked along the side of it. Dan moaned. She whispered up to him, gazing at his face and closed eyes. "You ready for the final lap?"

"Yes..." His voice was low and urgent, accompanied by an energetic nod, and it was obvious he was near the top, ready to roll past it and down, rushing into his next orgasm. His cock quivered under their complementary touches.

Kelly's left hand still encircled Dan's girth, and she moved it along the portion of his length closest to his sac, her thumb and index finger in an 'O' as she traced the length of his erection with her tongue on the other side of Charlotte's own efforts. She grinned as Dan's palms rested on their heads, stroking their brunette and blond tresses in time to their joint licking.

Charlotte moved in and took his erection in her mouth, feeling almost immediately the first spasms all along the length of his shaft. Her first impulse was to take over entirely, suck him until all his cum shot into her mouth and down her throat. Sucking greedily, she willed him to flood her with semen which she would share eventually with Kelly.

Kelly moved down to his balls, bathing them with her tongue, then taking them between her lips as Charlotte sped up, blonde curls bouncing as she sucked. Kelly knew the blonde was fully in the throes of lust, and she would take the first few shots of her Danny's cum. She pulled away from his testicles, and, one arm around Charlotte's back, lowered her mouth to her tits, started sucking on her nipples as she came close to finishing off Dan. Her gasps were muted by the thick cock traveling along her tongue and pausing at the back of her throat with each thrust.

Dan's hands were now on Charlotte's face, caressing beneath her long hair, and she was ready for him to cum, shivering when Kelly's mouth moved to her other breast, teasing and nibbling on it. His cumshot was imminent, and she sighed when his dick laid the first drop of pre-cum on her tongue, thin and sweet. She pulled back, freeing him briefly. "Cum in my mouth, Dan... Let me eat your cum..." Her mouth engulfed him again, taking him all the way in.

Dan threw his head back and cried out in ecstasy. Kelly glanced up and saw his balls clench, and she knew he was filling Shar's mouth, bathing her tongue in hot cream. Nipping at the blonde's nipple, and hearing her matching moan, Kelly moved back up next to her mouth, still bobbing on Dan's cock, and stroked Shar's ass.

The blonde glanced sidelong a little guiltily, and pulled her mouth back. A long white string of cum stretched from the tip of his dick to her tongue, before snapping and dropping onto her thighs. At that, Kelly bent his shaft her way, and slid it into her face, working it to pull the rest into her mouth. There wasn't a lot left, so she turned to Charlotte and opened her mouth. The other woman responded with an open mouth filled with cum, and they swapped spit and semen, hands exploring each other once more.

Dan grabbed his cock, stroking it quickly to release the last dregs of cum, which dribbled on both sets of gorgeous tits. They didn't move or seem to notice him, caught up in their own private party with his jizz shared between them, palms moving up and down their bodies as the last streams rained down on them.

Done with their cum play, both looked up at him dreamily, Kelly speaking first. "Good morning, my Danny... Love the taste of your cum. We both do, right, Shar?"

Charlotte made an 'mmm' noise, and swallowed.

Dan cleaned up in the bathroom before dressing again for work. Both women had climbed back on the sheets, arms around each other. He kissed both of them on their cum-glazed lips and headed down into his office, ready for the day, and for more play later.

Charlotte snuggled in close. "Thank you, Kel, for sharing your hot guy! I guess we still both like a hard cock, sharing it with each other..."

"You're always welcome, my beautiful harlot. I thought just fucking Danny was plenty for me, but sharing him with you... So hot..."

"...And so wrong!," the blonde finished with a breathless giggle.

They made their way into the master bathroom in a few minutes, and used up the renewed supply of hot water cleaning everything but their dirty minds.

********

Dan concentrated on work the whole day, and the two women let him be. After bathing they put on clothes and came down to make some breakfast. There was fresh snow outside from a flurry the previous night. None of them was surprised they'd missed it during their overnight play.

Charlotte drove Kelly downtown in her yellow VW Bug, and they window shopped for a while, returning home around four o'clock to find Dan done with his work for the day. They talked about dinner, and settled on a small Denny's outside of town, a place where no-one would know them from around town. Charlotte and Kelly looked around for the waitress who had served them before, but she wasn't there, to their relief.

After polishing off their meals, Dan leaned back. There were other patrons, none nearby, so they had some privacy, but were still careful not to be obvious about what they had done over the past evening and morning. He asked what they wanted to do the rest of the evening.

Charlotte's eyes flashed with deep desire. "We could continue the same...game...we played last night. Far as I can tell it was a tie." She grinned at her own cleverness.

"Well, that sounds like it might be fun, but let's see what Kelly wants to do..." He was as cool as he could be, careful not to shift too much as his cock hardened, eager for more with both of them.

Kelly thought for a moment, and whispered breathlessly. "Maybe a different game? There's something at the cabin we could all enjoy, I'm sure." Through half-opened eyelids, she looked at both of them, letting them see how much she wanted them both.

Charlotte chuckled. "Leave it to Kelly to find something for all of us!" She turned to Dan. "You know I haven't seen the cabin yet. Maybe we could swing by there on the way home, see what mischief we can get into?"

Dan smiled, and said, "Sure!"

They piled into his Dart and drove through town again, and off to the rented bungalow.