All Grown Up Christmas Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan looked very satisfied with the turn the post-threesome conversation had gone. "You and Kel had a pretty wonderful idea earlier with that video."

"Mainly Kelly's, actually. You almost done, Kel?"

"Eating or fucking?" As they all laughed, she admitted she was, for the moment, not hungry for any more food. "You have something in mind, Shar?"

The curvy blonde picked up Kelly's plate and moved it wordlessly to the sink, then used the back of her hand to sweep a few meager crumbs onto the floor where Kelly was sitting. She took Kelly's hand and helped her stand up, then leaned in for a close-mouthed, almost chaste kiss, then started to nibble on her ear, whispering one word. "Strip..."

Not sure she had heard correctly, and hoping she had, Kelly asked, "What?"

More distinctly, but scarcely louder, Charlotte repeated the command, as much for Dan as for Kelly. "Strip, gorgeous. I want you naked, and your beautiful ass parked on the table." She turned to Dan, who sat mid-chew, not quite believing what he was seeing and hearing, but nonetheless ready to watch.

Charlotte turned her head to face him. "Kelly told me about the first time you ate her pussy. On this table, right where I was sitting. We would very much like it if you would watch us re-enact that, and let me know how much you like watching. I love how Kelly tastes, and I think I'm going to love lapping up her pussy juices in front of you..." Dan nodded silently, reluctant to break the erotic spell in the air. He noticed a patch of dampness at Kelly's crotch, little more than a spot slightly darker than the rest of the thick grey cotton. Fuck, Kelly must be very ready for her...

Kelly shimmied out of her sweat pants; Charlotte felt a thrill all over her body when she saw she hadn't worn any panties, and after a moment it was clear she hadn't worn her bra either, when she whipped her sweater over her head and tossed it on the far end of the table, where momentum carried it onto the chair, then the hardwood floor. Her socks remained on because the floor was much colder than that August evening, and the kitchen was chilly enough that her nipples were instantly curdled, though not only from the cold.

Shar left her blue jeans and cotton T-shirt in place for the moment. Kelly braced herself against Charlotte's shoulders, and the blonde grasped her thighs and helped hoist her onto the dark wood. Kelly sucked in air when her bare bottom slid onto the cool, solid surface. Dan set the last of his meal down onto his plate and barely breathed as he awaited their show.

Eyes twinkling in Dan's direction, Charlotte sat on Kelly's chair and scooted it forward, centered right in front of Kelly's shaved pussy. She eyed him, anticipation written all over her face, and said, "Let me know how you like what I do to your sister-in-law. I'm open to coaching, since you've been here more often than I have..." Turning back to Kelly, Charlotte parted her lips and let her tongue play over the smooth labia, still fragrant with their earlier lovemaking, a hint of Dan's semen spicing up the flavor. She closed her eyes and used her lips and tongue to navigate, an erotic version of Braille meant just for Kelly, and admitting one very select spectator.

Kelly's long brown hair shifted, its movements whispering along the surface of the table, and she lifted her legs, laying her calves and feet over Charlotte's shoulders. The small of her back arched at each flick of the blonde's tongue over her pussy lips and hairless clit. When she spoke, she turned her head to catch Dan's eyes. "Just like that, baby... Lick me like Danny did, fuck my pussy with your tongue, Shar..." Charlotte's mouth had Kelly on a slow simmer, and she was content to let the rolling boil develop.

The first taste of Kelly's juices, wet and warm on her bare pussy lips, drove a small yearning moan from Charlotte's throat. The soft sound reverberated through her, making Kelly tingle, and a few drops more made their way out of her. Charlotte scooped the droplets up with her soft, pink tongue, and swallowed them even as she leaned further into Kelly's pussy. She laid small, slow open-mouthed kisses on her twat, her tongue flicking and flickering on the exposed clit, teasing and brushing it, before she circled it, the tip of her tongue disappearing for a moment under the clitoral hood, stimulating the responsive, hidden nerve endings there.

"Fuck, Shar..." Kelly's voice was soft, gentle, and her belly tightened, shaking with her latest orgasm. A few droplets missed Charlotte's tongue, dripping down onto the dark wood of the table.

Her awareness of Kelly's other lover, Dan, watching with rapt attention, combined with the hot, sweet fluids coursing over her tongue, made Charlotte even hotter. She felt a low throb within her, her own heartbeat transmitting delicate vibrations from her nipples down to her clitoris, and she wished she were naked right then, both on the table in a rapturous sixty-nine, enjoying the recursion of both their mouths on each other's twats and clits. Slipping her hands under Kelly's hips, she curled her hands over them and held her there, her tongue continuing its travels across her pussy.

Charlotte spread Kelly's thighs, spreading her hole wider, her tongue playing only over her labia for now, evading her clit and the moist wet slit between them. Taut and aching for release, Kelly arched her back, and this time a trickle overwhelmed the drops that had preceded it. The fragrant juices pattered lightly on the table, and Charlotte took a break from Kelly's pussy to reclaim the moisture from its surface. Charlotte moaned herself, the taste of the wood and Kelly's juices a wonderful counterpoint to each other, then returned her mouth and tongue to the hairless snatch in front of her.

Dan, seeing both women wholly engrossed in Charlotte's cunnilingus, seemingly oblivious to anything around them, pushed his chair back as silently as he could, then rose to his feet. The rich scent of Kelly's musk wafted through the air, and Dan felt his cock stiffen, renewed and tight against his jeans, rubbing at each of his sister-in-law's moans. There was no way he could just watch now.

He maneuvered quietly behind Charlotte, enjoying the sight as she licked Kelly's smooth, wet twat, and placed both hands on her hips, guiding her up from the dark, solid dining chair, then moving it off to their right. He stepped forward, pressing his groin against her ample buttocks. Even through their pants he swore he could feel the heat and moisture of her pussy against his erection. "Charlotte," he whispered, "do you mind if I join in?"

"Yes..." Bent at her waist, she moved her face momentarily out of Kelly's pussy. "I mean, no, I don't mind at all, Dan." She pushed her ass back, grinding against his hard-on to accentuate her willingness, and doubled down on the loving kisses she was giving Kelly. Kelly glanced up, looking at both of them, her Danny behind Charlotte, and smiled before laying her head back on the table.

Dan slipped the Oxfords off his feet, and opened his slacks. After a moment, he thought fuck it and took them all the way off. Standing half-naked behind Charlotte, his cock proudly jutting forward, he bent over to encircle her hips with his arms, nestling his hard-on between her still covered buttocks, and reached to the front and center on her jeans. He felt the button at the front, his senses so alive and wired he could almost make out the words on the button with his fingertips.

Barely breathing, Dan grasped the front, and undid her button, then worked the zipper down, down, down, opening Charlotte's jeans carefully, mindful not to interrupt her cunt-lapping, and spread the flaps of fabric. Squatting behind her, he eased the pants down off her hips, pushing the tight denim past her creamy thighs and on down to her ankles.

Dan's face was level with her rounded buttocks, and he craned his neck back to plant a slow kiss through her panties. The thin fabric was moist and had soaked up some of Shar's own juices. He trailed his tongue upward briefly, over the tantalizingly woven fabric, sampling the musky wetness on the combed cotton briefs. Charlotte's low groan of pleasure, muffled slightly by his sister-in-law's pussy, urged him onward.

He untied and slid her shoes off, one at a time. Once those were dispensed with, he slipped her blue jeans off her ankles, again one foot at a time. Charlotte's panties were decorated with tiny red flowers, not roses, just flowers of some kind, and he hooked his index fingers in the waistband on both her hips, and tugged them gradually down, slowly revealing everything below her waist. Charlotte took one foot out of the panties, leaving her other foot in place, the fabric dangling sexily at her left ankle.

He found both women incredibly beautiful and sexy in the middle of lovemaking. The musky aroma of their juices almost steamed in the chilly kitchen. Dan leaned forward, coaxing Charlotte's thighs to part and let him get into her pussy. Her curly blonde pubes were sodden with her juices, and he wasn't sure whether it was from his attentions, or if she had been this wet and ready from just eating Kelly's pussy. Either possibility made his heart skip a beat, and he put his face in between her thighs and opened his mouth, letting his tongue explore her pussy from a new angle.

She was as wet, wetter, than earlier. He let the tip of his tongue tease her labia, lingering for a moment over her hole, and he brought his fingertips up to her snatch, spreading the labia, granting his tongue entrance into her. "Oh, fuck, Dan..." All through it, she didn't miss a beat on Kelly's pussy. She kept licking at the same steady speed, still focused primarily on the brunette's pleasure.

Dan stood now, secure in the knowledge Charlotte's pussy was ready for him. He moved up to her, letting his cock resume its position between her buttocks, but this time no intervening clothing to slow things down. His rigid dick was pointed straight up, ready for her, and he used one hand to point it forward, a fleshy arrow preparing to penetrate its target. His other hand spread her labia, guiding the head to her opening. Charlotte's licking slowed down momentarily, and she lifted her ass fractionally, bending her lower back to present herself fully. "Put it in, Dan, put it in me..."

"Yes, my Danny, put it in her," echoed Kelly, who had lifted her head to watch her two lovers get to fuck even while she was being eaten out.

Dan waited no longer, pushing forward, feeling his hard-on part the wispy barrier of kinky, blonde curls and enter her waiting hole. He exhaled as he felt her hot snatch surround his cock, welcoming him inside her. Relying on touch, he watched as Shar paused at Kelly's pussy, reveling in the slow entry inside her. When his groin was pressed against her, she gasped, a low, sultry plea. "Fuck me..."

Both women's pussies were hot and wet, Kelly's pussy literally dripping onto the dining table with her juices, Charlotte's twat only slightly less drenched. The blonde was so hot and ready, Dan knew he would have to struggle not to shoot his wad inside her the instant he was all the way in. He humped her slowly at first, trying to match his fucking of Charlotte to her delicate rhythm at Kelly's pussy. Her pussy swallowed his cock entirely, and he felt the whole length of his cock inside her for the first time.

"Oh, fuck, Shar..."

Kelly, head laying back on the dining table, chuckled into the chill kitchen air quietly. "Danny, it's okay if you tell her how good her pussy feels, and how much you enjoy fucking her. I...ahh!...love how you fuck me, how good you feel..." A moan broke loose from deep inside her. "She's doing a great job on my pussy..." She sucked air in as if she was about to say something else, but that turned into another moan, and she placed one hand on Shar's blonde hair, half-cradling, half-pressing her face down further into her shaved twat.

Dan picked up speed, avoiding slipping out of their guest. The thick warmth was intoxicating, driving him to his third orgasm since arriving home just hours ago. "Shar...," he gasped, a word for each thrust, "...you...feel...fucking...wonderful...baby..." Kelly's moan rose higher, and turned into a series of ragged gasps. Fuck, she's cumming again..., he thought, and started to pound the young blonde cunt he was inside, more distinctly, not quite fiercely, but ready to finish soon.

Kelly's voice got louder now. "Fuck, Shar, fuck, baby, fuck! Oh, lick my pussy, baby, lick me, make me cum, fuck my hole with your tongue..." Her next moan transitioned up the scale, rising to an orgasmic scream, and Dan heard the spray of her juices, a lust-filled fountain of release, splashing and pattering on the table, a couple of drops slipping to the floor with a flat, wet sound. The table, the whole room, carried the intense fragrance of both young women's juices, harvested by tongue and cock respectively, the scent of incredible sex.

Charlotte moved her mouth away from Kelly's snatch, tasting and swallowing Kelly even as she felt her own orgasm, driven into her by Dan's thick rod, about to overtake her. "Cum inside me, Dan, I want to feel your jism shoot up into me... Fuck me hard, baby... Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop, make me cum..." Half command and half plea, the blonde was overcome with ecstasy, the taste and scent of the brunette's snatch filling her nose and tongue as she was fucked to completion.

Dan gripped both of sides of her voluptuous buttocks and sped up, his fingers clutching the smooth, pale hips as he watched his cock piston in and out of her. The slapping of his hips into hers, and the wet sloshing as he drove into her again and again were too much for him. He barely got the words out. "I'm gonna...." Neither he nor the girls needed to hear the next word; they knew it very well. He exploded, his whole body tingling with the onset of his orgasm, and he felt his cock shift and pulse, his semen being propelled inside Charlotte, emptying his balls to fill her up, a steady series of shocks all along his cock and balls.

Barely standing, he put his right foot back and pulled out, knowing some of his cum dribbled still onto her pussy and dripped down to the floor. Dan pulled Charlotte away from the table and spun her to face him, pressing his mouth against her, letting the moan he'd held back flood into her lungs. She kissed back hard, almost frantically, moaning and holding him, both their eyes closed as they shook from the twin impacts of their climaxes.

"Fuck..." It was Kelly's turn to speak. She was still on her back, but up on her elbows, gazing at her sister's husband and her own lesbian lover with wonder. "That was so hot. I almost felt you cum, my Danny, and I could fuck you both right now..."

Charlotte disengaged her lips from Dan's and half-turned in his arms. "Thank you so much, Kel, for sharing him. I've never fucked like that ever!" She left Dan's embrace and leaned over Kelly, who was still naked and soaked in her own juices, and licked her cooling juices off the dark wood of the table, before kissing her as deeply and hard as she had just kissed Dan. When Charlotte stopped, she gasped weakly, "Thank you, baby..."

********

After relaxing downstairs with their clothes still strewn around the kitchen, they headed up for a shower, which turned out to be just a little too snug for all three of them, though they had a great deal of fun trying to make it work. At long last, Shar demurred, and let Kelly and Dan have the shower to themselves, and trotted naked down the hall to the smaller bathroom she and Kelly had shared for the first time just a few nights ago, and showered alone, quickly.

Naked and still damp, she hung the towel up and crept into Kelly's room, whose door was still ajar from Dan's earlier entry—before his latest entries!, she snickered to herself—and went to the laptop on Kelly's desk, switching it on as she sat in the chair she had first watched Dan and Jenny fucking on video, just before she tasted Kelly's twat for the first time.

It was a matter of seconds to find the feed for the master bathroom, and the monitor flared to life, showing the couple lingering under the steamy water, arms around each other and tongues wrestling under the hot spray. Even in the thick mist, she saw Dan's erect cock pressed against Kelly's trim belly. She gasped when he lifted Kelly onto his erection, lowering her onto it. Kelly grabbed the top of the stall for leverage, started fucking him again. Dan's hands were under her thighs, Kelly doing a sexy set of pull-ups.

And he's already ready again... She was astonished; neither of the campus men she slept with recovered quite so quickly after shooting their wads three times in one day. Leaning back in the chair, Charlotte spread her legs and reached for her pussy, not surprised how wet it was, and slid two fingers inside her ready hole.

Watching closely, she fingered herself at the same speed the two of them were balling, matching each thrust with her fingers all the way inside. Her moans were stifled and still in the room; she'd left the door open, and wondered what would happen if they chanced upon her masturbating. The thought made her hornier still, and she made no move from the chair.

Soon enough, she saw Dan thrust up into Kelly, hard and deep, one, two, then three times, then stop, holding the length of his thick rod inside her, expelling his cum inside her friend. Both of them slowed down, and he lifted her down from her precarious perch, and she set her feet on the floor of the stall, before dropping to a crouch to suck the last of his cum out. Charlotte fingered faster and felt her own climax claim her. She fingered herself until Kelly stood back up and they turned the water off, stepping out to towel themselves off.

Oh fuck that was hot! Charlotte immediately imagined Kelly watching her doing everything with Dan on the laptop, then fantasized about watching the three of them together, their own private porno, in the best threesome she could imagine. Her imagination helped her fingers get her off again, juices leaking around them onto the chair before she finished.

Charlotte wanted to see it over and over, even after Kelly had gone back to school and Jenny had returned to reclaim her husband. Still stroking the outside of her pussy, she turned the recording function on for the master suite. Rubbing her clit very slowly, she turned off the display, and stood unsteadily from the chair. I have to tell Kelly about it, so she can make me a copy, or keep it for when I spend the night again.

Strolling down the hall, she walked in on Dan and Kelly as they lay down again on the bed, a space saved for Charlotte on the other side of him. They slept very well the remainder of the night, nestled together naked in Dan's bed, under and over the covers, fully exhausted by their first evening together.

Dreaming of watching them on the laptop while Kelly ate her pussy, Charlotte awoke at four in the morning very frisky. She rolled over and moved down the bed, treating Dan to a long, slow blowjob while Kelly sleepily watched, fingering herself and timing her second orgasm to match her Danny's; the first wouldn't wait. Shar took his whole load in her mouth before the three of them shared the warm, sticky reward, then drifted off to sleep again.

********

Dan swung his feet onto the floor, the winter chill in the floorboards shooting an icy jolt into his feet and up his spine, and flicked off the alarm. It was about six a.m., and time for him to get ready for work. He would have Friday off for New Year's Eve, so this was his last workday of the year, and he wanted to be sure he left no dangling assignments before he was off through the rest of the weekend. He didn't actually have to be working until eight, but he thought it would be prudent to get an early start. Casting a longing glance at his two naked playmates still asleep in the giant four-poster bed, he crept to the bathroom and closed the door.