All Grown Up, Sweet Endings for Now

Story Info
Kelly's time with her sister's husband is running out...
9.1k words
4.64
18.9k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Grown Up #3

Sweet Endings For Now

Kelly had installed hidden cameras and mics in the master bedroom, watching for a year while Dan made love to her sister Jenny night after night. When Jenny was flown cross-country for business, Kelly decided to "borrow" and seduce her brother-in-law, several nights in a row. With less than a week left to Jenny's inevitable return, Kelly and Danny want to get the rest of their lust out of their system, at least for now.

Kelly turned to Danny, pulling away from their making out on the couch. The curtains were all tightly drawn, and they were both nearly naked. She was ready for him, could almost feel her juices ready to soak the cushions the moment his still-growing cock plunged inside her. She stroked him through his boxers, and felt him hard and firm under her fingers. Glancing at the clock, a wicked idea occurred to her, daring and sexy.

"Danny, what time is it? I mean, where Jenny is?" It was Sunday afternoon, and Dan already had spoken to Jenny earlier today, while Kelly slept off a string of orgasms from the night before in her own room. Dan had talked to Jenny from the master bedroom for an hour, and Jenny was excited to get home to him and end their sexual drought on Friday evening.

Danny, of course, had experienced no such drought, but didn't mention that to Jenny. It would have hurt her deeply, and he wondered if she would even come home. He still loved her very much, and told himself that the only reason he and Kelly were sleeping together was the younger woman had been so persistent in her pursuit of him. Her native enthusiasm and raw talent made her an incredible lay, and he admitted to her and himself that he loved her, too. Thankfully, she would be leaving for college Tuesday after Jenny returned.

Glancing at the clock too, he subtracted three hours. "About four o'clock her time." Kelly wriggled out of her last garment, a peach sports bra, and leaned naked into Dan. He didn't resist her kiss, and became even harder at the feel of her breasts rubbing against his chest, and the feel of her buttocks under his palms.

She pulled her face back from his, a lustful grin on her face. "Call her. She should be back in her room. Call her while you fuck me, Danny."

"She's probably out, it's still afternoon there." That didn't sound like a good idea at all, given how loud Kelly could get, and he mentioned that, too.

"I'll be quiet, baby." Leaning across him for his cell phone, she plucked it off the table and flipped it open. "You have sixty-nine percent left, Danny. An omen if ever I saw one. Call her..."

Dan relented when she nuzzled his ear, whispering all sorts of delights he could look forward to over the next four nights before her return. He pressed Jenny's hot key, and they heard the trilling over the ringing phone. He kept it off speaker; Kelly's promise would be hard enough to keep without the mic picking up everything in the living room.

Jenny answered brightly, but sounded a little confused. "Hey, sweetie!"

"Are you alone?" Dan pitched his voice low, husky with desire.

She giggled into the receiver. "Baby, do you want me?"

"Always."

"Yes, I'm alone. Let me get...comfortable." He heard some shuffling sounds, cloth on cloth or on the bedspread of her hotel bed, then she was back. "Are you alone, too?"

"Completely," he lied. "Kelly left for town, taking a walk. She'll be gone for about an hour or so, and I am very horny." That last part was true, at least.

Kelly winked at him, and grabbed his t-shirt from the floor. Tying it after a couple of tries into a makeshift gag, she fastened it over her mouth and nodded, leering at him.

"I'm taking off my pants, baby." His boxers slid to the floor, and he kneeled on the couch next to Kelly. "My cock is so hard. Let me tell you what I want to be doing right now..." Kelly smiled, and turned on all fours, presenting her gorgeous young ass and shaved pussy to him. He used his right hand to finger her slit, drawing the moisture out of her and spreading it on her pussy lips and clit. "You're on all fours on the couch. We're both naked, and I'm behind you, playing with your pussy."

"That sounds wonderful, baby. Hold on," she said, and he heard what were probably her shoes hit the floor with a pair of solid clomps. "Go on. Where are you?"

He thought about saying the bedroom for a moment, then, "In the living room."

Jenny laughed. "Fuck, you're naughty, baby! We'll have to make this quick, or Kelly might walk in on you. On us!"

He pushed his middle finger into Kelly's slick pussy. "I have one finger inside, slowly fucking your cunt. I feel how hot and wet you are."

Jenny moaned and giggled. "Jesus, Dan, you are so bad! If I were there, I would do you right now, on the couch, or again on the big table." She moaned again. "My pants and panties are off, and I can feel your finger inside of me, sexy..." The next moan was more of a hum, matched by Kelly, whose sounds were muffled by the impromptu gag.

"You are so fucking wet, baby. I want to do you all night." Kelly turned around and winked, knowing he would do exactly that with her. "What do you want me to do next?"

"Put that cock inside me," Jenny breathed into the phone. "Then fuck me hard and long..."

Dan straightened up, his cock and balls fractions of an inch from Kelly's hairless pussy. "Do you want me to put it in now?" Kelly looked back over her shoulder and nodded twice firmly.

Jenny purred, "Of course baby. Put it in me now..."

Dan ran the head of his cock between Kelly's labia, and smelled the hot muskiness of her aroma waft upwards. "Tell me you want it in you, baby."

Jenny groaned again, and he was pretty sure at least two of her fingers were inside, exploring her pussy now. "Yes, don't make me wait for it, honey! Put that beautiful cock inside me, baby..." At the same time, Kelly spread her pussy with one free hand, inviting him inside. Dan leaned forward, and let his head breach the opening.

"Okay, I'm a little bit in, baby. Just past the head of my cock before I take the whole plunge."

"Damn it, Dan..." She wasn't angry, just hungry for him. "Put it in all the way. Slowly. Fuck, I wish I had a dildo." Dan stopped for a moment, surprised at his wife's admission, then murmured, "We'll get you one, baby, whatever you like."

"Oh, yes, put it in me, slide it all the way in..."

"I'm sliding it inside you. Can you feel it all the way in? So hot and wet..." Kelly, taking his cock for real, moaned again, and lifted the shirt covering her mouth, and whispered, "Yesss..."

Dan could barely hold back his orgasm, having phone sex with his gorgeous wife and actually fucking her sister at the same time. "Okay, I'm starting to pound your pussy." Rhythmically, he pressed his hips against Kelly's trim buttocks once, twice, and again, feeling his shaft moving along her slick, hot box. Kelly covered her mouth once more, and he heard her moans again, strained from the effort to keep quiet even through the cloth.

"Yes, baby, pound it. You feel so wonderful inside me, baby." Rocking more deliberately, he felt his pubic hair compress against Kelly's shaved pussy.

"Oh, Jenny, you feel so great around my cock..."

"Fuck me hard, sweetheart. I want to feel you all the way inside me." Jenny stifled a moan, and Dan was sure her fingers were all the way in, just as far as he was in Kelly.

Barely controlling his excitement, and fighting his orgasm the whole way, he moaned. "Oh, Jenny, I'm all the way in. You are so hot and wet, I can't wait to fill you up with my cum." Kelly was also rocking in the same rhythm, pushing back as he thrust inward, and he saw her eyes were closed, an angelic look on her face, feeling his erection, wanting it. A strangled, "Mmmmf!" escaped the folds of his shirt, and he hoped Jenny didn't hear.

He kept going slowly, knowing there was no way to disguise the sound if he sped up to the steady slap-slap-slap he wanted to achieve. Kelly was pushing back, driving her hips back into him, drawing him inside with each rocking of her hips. "Oh fuck, baby, I'm going to cum."

"Cum for me, Dan!" It was the first time in a long time she had said his name during sex of any kind, let alone phone sex. Her words almost sent him over the top, but he held grimly on, and listened to Jenny moaning, ready to climax herself.

"Fuck, Jenny, fuck. You're so wet, I want you, baby."

"I want you too. Cum in me, fill my pussy, I want to feel your jizz inside me."

"Oh, fuck, Kelly!" The name escaped his lips without warning, and he stopped in a panic, mind racing. Kelly turned around too, her eyes bugged out in alarm, the color draining from her face.

"What?!" Jenny had stopped playing, that was obvious. She sounded angry, ready to tear him a new one, or tear off the old one, and she certainly would have if she had seen him at that moment.

Dan stammered, desperate for a response. "Shit, Jenny, it's Kelly, walking up the driveway!"

Jenny's voice switched from anger to instant understanding. "Baby, you have to get out of sight. Now!" She hung up without saying anything more, and the <click> of her hang-up was abrupt and somehow sounded offended.

Still mostly hard, Dan was panting from panic more than arousal. Kelly worked the shirt up from her mouth and over her hair, then dropped it on the floor. "Danny, fuck. She almost caught us..."

"No, Kelly, she did catch us, except for my catching what I was saying." He collapsed back on the couch. "Fuck, fuck, fuck..."

Kelly turned around. "My poor Danny. Almost caught fucking his gorgeous wife's horny sister." She put one hand on his cheek. "I am so sorry. It's my fault. I would have been perfectly happy for you to fuck me on the couch without her listening." Turning her attention to his half-limp cock, she cooed, "You know, you can still finish in me. Without the t-shirt in my mouth..." Kelly reached for him, and began to massage his dick, eager to restore it to full life.

Dan's cell rang, the reggae tone signaling it was, again, Jenny. He mimed a shushing motion, almost lovingly, and answered. "Baby?"

"Where are you now?" Gone was the playful lust of earlier, replaced by a soft, tense voice, wanting to hear everything was alright, but not quite believing it.

"Upstairs. Grabbed everything and ran up. I'm pretty sure she didn't see me on the stairs. No, very sure."

"Dammit, that sounded like so much fun you were having. We have to do that after Kelly goes out to the college, but not before." She was all business now, and relieved. "What if she'd seen you, gotten embarrassed and locked herself in her room or something. Last thing we need is a traumatized teenager in shock at seeing her brother-in-law jacking off during phone sex, even if it's with me. Maybe especially with me," she chuckled sheepishly. Dan agreed, for several reasons.

"Sorry, Jenny, baby, it seemed like such a good idea at the time." He really felt horrible about calling out Kelly's name to his wife, despite being balls deep in her while saying it.

"Dan, no more phone sex while I'm gone. I mean it. It's fun, but we can't take the chance with Kelly in the house. I'm back on Friday night for sure, and if you like we can fuck all night. I know I want to..." Her stern tone transformed into her usual loving one. "Babe, I know you miss me as much as I miss you, and it was sweet of you to call me...that way. Just keep it in your pants until Friday night, or jack off in the shower until I get back. I love you, Dan."

"I love you too." He felt his hard-on recovering under Kelly's touch, and nearly yelped when she gave him a pixyish wink and took his cock in her mouth, working her tongue and lips over the juices and thin, sweet precum still on his shaft. "I have to clean up, babe. Talk to you tomorrow."

"Fully clothed, right?" He could almost hear her eyebrows arching skeptically.

"Fully clothed, baby. I love you."

"I love you too." She hung up, and it seemed the <click> was gentler this time, almost loving.

Kelly's lips worked their magic on his shaft, and he felt it harden even as his heart slowed down from its thunderous pace. Jenny was almost instantly shoved to the back of his mind, if not forgotten entirely in the joy of fellatio. "Oh, Kelly. Keep going, keep sucking me. I want to cum inside you still..."

She pulled his dick out of her mouth, and threw one leg over his lap, straddling him. "Oh, you will, Danny." Grabbing his rigid pole, she expertly maneuvered it to her gates, guiding it inside her, and slid down over it, settling onto it, and starting to rock her hips.

Dan felt his erection, engulfed by her waiting, moist warmth, quicken, and he responded by shifting his own hips to and fro on the couch. He grabbed her hips, and helped her rock, grinding her naked pussy against him. She moaned, a long, drawn-out passionate sound, and humped him faster.

Her pussy had been drooling juices before he was all the way inside her, and sweet warmth spread itself on his cock and onto his groin, drenching his pubes, dripping down onto the couch underneath them. She put her arms around his neck and opened her mouth for a kiss, and he did the same. Her forehead tensed, and she grunted in time to the thrusting as she groaned her passion into Dan's mouth.

Kelly moved her mouth to his ear. "I love you, Danny," she whispered. "I love you, baby, and you can have me any time you want. You know that, don't you..." He realized he did, and replied, "I love you too, Kelly..."

She crushed herself into him, and started humping his cock even harder. Kelly gave a low growl of desire, and redoubled her efforts, fucking Dan in a frenzy. It was all he could do to keep up, and her first orgasm drove a low moan from her throat. "Oh, fuck me, my Danny. I'm cumming, baby. Don't stop...don't ever stop, my Danny..."

Spreading warmth bathed his cock in waves of hot juices, and it was only a moment before he came, too, fountaining his cum inside her, all the way up inside her, feeling himself filling her hot, young snatch all the way up. "I love you, Kelly, I love you..." She came again, and finally started to slow down, even as he felt the last few quivers he had for her.

She collapsed into him, holding him tightly around the neck while she shuddered gradually to a stop. Kelly stayed there, Dan's cock still nestled inside her, savoring the feel, the fullness of his dick and his load, the latter of which she could feel trickling out of her around his shaft.

Without warning, she started crying, sobbing into Dan's chest, and hugged him tighter. "Danny, that was so..." Her sobs became louder now, still soft in the light coming in from outside. "You are so wonderful, baby. I wish we could always do this, always have you inside my pussy and my bed, and on our couch."

Pulling away, she wiped away her tears with the back of one hand, eyes still brimming. "Danny, I'm sorry. It's not just fucking for either of us, I know. I also know Jenny will always have you when she gets back and I leave next week." She looked truly miserable, Dan knew.

"It's okay, Kelly. It's okay. We don't have to keep doing this if you don't..."

In sudden fury, she reared back and slapped him once, then gazed in horror at what she had done. Tears flowed again, and she covered her mouth. She shook her head once, leaped off his lap and dashed upstairs. Under any other circumstances, he would have loved the view of his lover's pale rump going up the old staircase, but her sobs were even louder when she got to her own bedroom. She slammed her door, and he heard her wailing inconsolably, face buried in her pillow.

He gathered her clothes, and put his own on, not sure what to do next. It had all been going so well, and suddenly it wasn't. Bundling her clothes together, he walked gingerly up the two flights to her room, and knocked softly.

She was still crying, and ignored his tapping. He folded her clothes and set them neatly in front of her door, and let her be alone for a while.

An hour later, she had settled down, but he didn't see her until well after sundown. He was reading in his room, and saw her peer around the doorframe, her eyes still puffy. She stepped into the room as soon as he turned his head. She was wearing another outfit now, abandoning the clothes he had brought up for her. "Danny...," she began, and choked back new tears threatening to come forth.

She walked over and sat in his lap sideways, kissing him on the cheek where she had slapped him. Dan parted his lips for a second, then clamped them together, seeing that she wanted to talk first. "Danny, I love you, really love you. When you said we didn't have to...keep doing this, I thought you were just done with me, just done fucking me.

"I'm so sorry I slapped you, Danny. I was just so..." He waited for her to finish, and stroked her hair, while she gathered herself. "I don't want to stop. Ever. And you're married to her." Her emphasis was on the last word, and it was the first time she had said "her" and not "Jenny."

"This is just so fucked up. I'm in love with my big sister's husband, who loves me too. All I want is to share our bed together, fuck all night long, then all day long. I want you to make love to me by the pool, in the yard, on the table again, just never stop... I'm leaving in just over a week, and I am going to miss you so much!" She buried her face in his chest again, not quite crying, but not quite not crying.

Still stroking her hair, Dan finally spoke. "I don't want it to stop either, Kelly. You are so loving and wonderful and sexy yourself. We just can't keep doing this after Jenny gets back. It would break her heart, probably kill her, after she killed both of us."

A tiny laugh escaped her mouth. "You're right, Danny. I am still so sorry for slapping you." She kissed him on his still slightly reddened cheek. "Do you forgive me, Danny?"

"Of course I do, Kelly. Just glad you didn't hit me somewhere else."

She laughed again, this time less painfully. "If I had, I bet you'd let me kiss *that* and make it feel better!"

"You know I would, Kelly, my love."

She snuggled in close to him, sighing with relief, her tears finally at bay for now. Drifting off to sleep in his arms, she murmured, "I would so marry you if you weren't already taken."

"I know, Kelly."

They awoke around midnight, Kelly still curled up in his lap, feet up on one of his thighs. His neck and arms were stiff and sore, but he didn't care much about that. Both, however, were very hungry, almost ravenous, and got out of the chair to head downstairs for some food. There was a bit of meatloaf and potatoes left from Saturday, when Kelly had cooked for them both, and they wolfed that down, along with two huge glasses of milk.

"Feeling better, Kelly?" Dan knew he needed some more sleep, but their nap had taken all of the edge of his tiredness.

She nodded, giving him a faint, slightly reassuring smile. "Do you mind if I sleep alone tonight, Danny? I'm just so tired."

"Sure, Kelly. I promise I won't be offended."

"Okay, going up now, baby. By the way, thank you for bringing my clothes up." Managing a wan smile, she came around the table and kissed him, less chastely than before. "I love you, Danny." She headed up the stairs and to her room, and it seemed to him she looked drained, emotionally and physically, not surprising with the number of tears she had shed.

Dan awoke alone to his alarm, and felt oddly abandoned, his arm outstretched to what was just a cool spot on the sheets where Kelly had lain only one night before. He knew he had no right to expect Kelly to do anything more than they had already done, but still wished she were there, warm and naked and loving and horny...

In sympathy to his thoughts, his penis started to awaken of its own accord, but he ignored the movement, and climbed out of his bed, wearing only his boxers. Shuffling to the bathroom, he quickly showered and shaved and headed downstairs to work.