All Grown Up, Sweet Endings for Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday was Jenny's first day back at the office, and she headed out around eight, while Dan was getting to his second hour of work in the study downstairs. Once she was sure Jenny was well on her way to work, Kelly listened at the top of the fireman's pole for several minutes, waiting for Dan to finish his calls, or hit a good stopping point. She had put on a pink blouse and a long plaid skirt, and toyed with the idea of leaving her panties off, but finally decided to leave them on for now. Two days off had left him that many days behind, and she sat in the room, at the hole, listening intently as he worked to catch up.

Finally, around noon, she heard Dan's chair creak, and his footsteps leave the study, probably for the kitchen, or to pee. Her first impulse was to throw her clothes off and slide naked into the same office she'd blown him in while Jenny listened, believing that his moans were self-pleasure, and not her sister actually, really sucking his cock. After careful consideration, she kept her clothes on, and when he walked back in a few minutes later, she reached for and slid down the pole. The pressure on her groin when she did it gave her a quick thrill, and she squeaked a little moan on the way to the floor.

Dan spun around, completely unprepared for her entrance. "Kelly! I didn't see you there, or, up there." He was about to take another bite of a hastily prepared sandwich, and instead set it on the desk, swallowing the first bite. Kelly was so glad he was hungry.

"Relax Danny. I'm not going to come down that pole, and go down on yours." She gave him a sly grin. "Unless you want me to." She stepped towards him, one hand poised at the collar of her blouse, mimicking unfastening the top button, the other sliding down between her breasts to her belt buckle and the top of her skirt. She wanted to be naked, have him kissing her breasts and mouth, then feel his lips on her nipple and trailing down past her navel to her slit.

"Kelly, I have got to catch up." Even as he said words intended to dismiss her, his eyes travelled up and down her body appreciatively.

"So do I, my Danny. I'm way behind on fucking and having my pussy eaten. I've also fallen back on giving blowjobs to my wonderful brother-in-law. Kissing is another failing grade, unfortunately, and I need to make sure my grades are all up before I leave for the quarter... I'm just a little behind on orgasms, too, although I've been self-testing. A lot." She continued walking toward him, slinking step by step to him. "You want me, baby. You've had my sister over and over, but I just bet you still want your little fuckbunny. You want her now..."

Finally next to him, she held onto the armrests of his leather work chair, and knelt to look at the visible thickening behind his zipper . She felt so deliciously naughty, and it reminded her of the only time she'd tried champagne. Tiny bubbles of pure lust had her head swimming, and she wanted nothing more than to take him then and there, tear off her clothes and grind her wet pussy on his cock, or his face, and cum over and over...

"Kelly, wait..." He leaned away, gently, not wanting to hurt her feelings. "What we have is...great. Jenny would kill me for saying this, but I love you, Kelly, as much as I love her. I want to take you here, fuck all afternoon and night. I want to feel your pussy throb and squirt while I fill you again and again, or while I lick you, taste your clit." He was panting now, looking into her eyes. "But we can't right now. I have to get this done, and Jenny is coming home early today."

"Fuck, Danny." It was a plea more than a curse. Hauling herself up with his chair, she stood and sighed. "What time, baby?"

"About an hour, sweetheart." That last word took most of the sting out of his rejection, and Kelly felt tears of joy brimming. He still loved her, as she still loved him.

"Okay, Danny." She retreated from his chair, and went to the open doorway, pausing to look back at him. "I'm going to get out of these things, and lay out by the pool. Grabbing my bikini first, of course. Just think what Jenny would have to say to me if her little sister was so daring as to lie out au naturel in the back yard..."

She winked at him. "I know what you would think, baby..."

Jenny did arrive home just an hour later, and came out to see her by the pool, explaining she and Dan would be gone the next two nights, in Charlotte, and handed her a fifty and the keys to Dan's Dart, so she could take care of herself and the house. "Don't worry, we'll be back late Saturday, and we'll be able to drive you to the college Tuesday. As promised."

Kelly spent the next three days sunbathing in her bikini. Being naked out there wasn't as much fun without someone to see her, walk out to her, or fuck in the pool. She ordered a pizza and salad for dinner the first night, and polished off both for lunch Friday. She fought her boredom the rest of that day reading parts of first one book then another, and four others after that.

Both nights completely lacked excitement, and she slept fitfully, completely alone for the first time in weeks. She watched Dan & Jenny on an old video, about six months old, where they had made out and fucked for over three hours without a break, and started to masturbate, but after a few minutes of play, realized she was just tired, and went to bed, lying naked atop her covers.

The afternoon on Saturday was gorgeous and cooler than the rest of the week. Kelly read outside, finally finishing her withdrawal pains from getting laid. She finished the first book, and picked up the second when she heard the BMW coming up the drive. Her heart skipped a beat, eager to see them. Jenny slammed the car to a stop, getting out of the car and slamming the driver's side door, then stormed over to the porch, not going through the garage. Dan was nowhere in sight.

"Jenny, what happened?" She wanted to ask where Danny was, but looking at the fury on her sister's face, dreaded the answer. The pit of her stomach welled up with acid and panic, and she wanted to hear, and not hear at the same time. "Jenny?" She could see her sister had been crying, was crying still, and reached for her sister, and held her while she sobbed, but from what she just couldn't ask.

"It's my stupid husband. Stupid, stupid, stupid!" She couldn't tell if she was grief-stricken, truly angry, feeling betrayed, or some combination of all three. Jenny's anger wasn't, or didn't seem to be, directed at her, and she hoped it was nothing to do with the last three weeks. Stark terror had a grip on Kelly's heart, and she felt like she might vomit from tension. "Jenny, is Dan...is he okay?"

"He will be, Kelly." She sniffed back a couple of tears, sat beside her on the porch swing, and made a couple of halting starts.

Kelly drew the story out of her, slowly. Jenny and Dan had been walking this morning, just after sun-up, on the beach near their B&B. He was between her and the cliff, and part of the cliff had given way. The ledge below broke his fall, and his right leg in four places. Jenny had stayed with him in the hospital since the morning, and was home to grab more clothes for both of them before heading back to the hospital.

Kelly found herself starting to cry with her, and stopped herself, barely. "Jenny, are you okay, sis? How can I help?"

Jenny smiled a little less bravely than she wanted to. "He'll be okay, but he'll be in the hospital for another couple of days. We'll still be back, probably sometime Monday, and I'll make sure you get to the college okay."

Having reassured her baby sister all would be well, she headed upstairs, and in a matter of minutes was back downstairs with Dan's duffel, packed with more than they would actually need, and just enough to calm her down while packing. Kissing Kelly on the cheek, she handed her another couple of twenties for food, climbed in her car, and headed down the road.

As soon as her car was out of sight, Kelly grabbed her cell, and called Dan, hoping that he would be able to answer, and not daring to leave a voicemail for him. The third try, he answered, his speech a little bit slurred and slow. "Kelly?"

"Jenny's on her way back. How do you feel, my Danny?"

"Better. I'll be able to hobble down to the car in a day or two." He sounded slightly distant, and she realized he was likely on pain medication. "Are you okay, my Kelly?"

Those two words made her heart sing. "I will be, baby. I thought...she came home so angry, I thought she knew..."

"Never happen, Kelly. No good would come from telling her. We both know it, and if she did know, Jenny would agree too." He was right, of course, and she knew she would never tell Jenny now, no matter what happened.

"I was hoping to...be with you one last time before Tuesday. Guess that's not happening." She was happy he would be okay, but that only went so far.

"That would have been wonderful. You should have come down an hour earlier Thursday. It would have been a wonderful send-off..."

"Fuck, Danny, I was there for almost three hours, waiting for the right moment." She laughed a little self-consciously. "Nothing like missing that boat."

His laugh was easy, only slightly tight. "Don't worry about it, Kelly. As you said before, there will always be Thanksgiving, or Christmas. Or Arbor Day."

"I remember."

"You also said I'll always be Jenny's, and sometimes, I'll always be yours."

"Oh, baby, you will, you are. I love you, my Danny."

"And I love you," he whispered, before adding, "My sexy little fuckbunny!"