All Grown Up, Sweet Endings for Now

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late morning, almost noon, before he saw Kelly, smiling shyly from the other side of the doorway to his office. She wore her bikini, and a lilac sundress, with green trim, was thrown over her shoulder. "I'm going to lay out for a while, Danny." Her smile broadened, became mischievous. "If you like, later you can give me some shade!"

He heard her head out the kitchen door to the pool, and then the door shut, and Dan returned his attention to Jenny's e-mail, just in five minutes ago. She was on her way home, and would be back on Thursday, after a quick stop in Miami to see her parents, at company expense, a full day early.

Dan sat back, digesting this information. He was of course overjoyed his wife would be back sooner than he expected, but at the same time still sorry he would enjoy one fewer nights of Kelly's attentions. She seemed more relaxed now, happier. Tapping a quick reply to Jenny, he wished her well on her flight, and told her to say hello to her parents for him and Kelly.

He went out into the backyard, where Kelly was still wearing her bikini, lying on her tummy and sunning her back. The spicy smell of the tanning oil hit him when the wind shifted, and he remembered it on her pussy when he had gone down on her last week. "Kelly?"

She opened her eyes and her lips twitched with a smile. Her face seemingly couldn't decide between a greeting and a sexy leer, and settled upon the latter. "Yeah?"

"Jenny's on a plane in a couple of hours..."

Kelly sat up, her mouth working, before she managed to gasp, "No..."

"Relax, she's seeing your parents first, and comes back Thursday. I told her you said hi, and to say hi to your parents for both of us."

She let out a long, shaky breath, and nodded her head, then stood, and walked back into the house, beckoning him to follow. Dan stepped inside and shut the door, and Kelly threw herself into his arms, kissing him furiously. "Oh, fuck, baby. I'm so sorry we lost a night over my stupid tantrum."

Dan chuckled. "Kelly, even Jenny and I don't have sex every night."

"You could have fooled me, babe! Seriously, last night was the first time in two weeks we weren't staying awake for hours!" She pulled the string on her top, releasing her breasts, and pulled it over her head before letting it fall to the floor. "We've got some catching up to do!" She kissed him long and hard, her chest heaving with passion, and he felt her erect nipples through his shirt, and was sure she felt the awakening hardness at his crotch.

"I still have work to do this afternoon. I can't take a personal day today, too much to do, and a meeting at three."

Kelly looked disappointed, one hand ready to whip her bottoms off. "You could always take a sick day." Her frown turned into a lustful, playful leer, and she pulled the tie on one side of her bottoms, unravelling the pert little bow. "You could always say you want to keep fucking your wife's sister. A lot of people would call that sick, but I don't." Pulling the string on the other side, she let the bikini bottom fall off of her, and grabbed his ass to draw him in closer. "Sick day, and I'll make sure you get plenty of time in bed, okay, Danny?"

"After. I cannot miss that meeting, babe." She frowned for a moment, than disengaged from him.

"Okay, Danny. Come out when you're done, and I'm going to really need that shade by then." Leaving the bikini where it had fallen, she opened the door and stepped through. "I'll just be out here, naked, tanning, and waiting for you," she whispered, and closed the door.

His meeting went over, nearly to four-thirty. Dan wondered if the universe was fucking with him over his affair with Kelly, then he saw her gleefully splashing naked in the pool, glancing occasionally at the kitchen door, anticipating his arrival. He walked out onto the patio, and took his shorts off before jumping into the pool.

It was colder than he expected, and Kelly stifled her giggling as she swam over to him. She swum into his arms and gave him a peck on the cheek. "A little cold, Danny?" She had one arm around him, and reached down between his legs. "I can warm you up with a little friction, if you like," she said softly but playfully, evidently worried that someone might hear them, even though visual proof was still impossible through the sturdy brick and stucco walls, let alone through the trees.

Nibbling on his ear, she whispered, "Is that better, baby?," and let his dick nestle in her right hand, comfortable and awakening. He nodded, and covered her mouth with his, and they kissed for a long time, bobbing in the water at the deep end.

Kelly swam towards the end closest to the house, and took up a position under the diving board, back to the poolside, with her arms up in the gutter. She motioned Dan over with a quick tilt of her head, and gazed longingly at his ass when he swam over to her. He came up for air right in front of her, and the diving board cast a shadow on both their faces. "Fuck me in the pool, Danny." She breathed the words in his ear, and spread her legs, raising her knees almost to the surface.

Danny was hard again, and put his hands in the pool gutter also, near her shoulders, gripping the tile to brace himself before entering her. The cool water gave way to slick warmth, and she felt him growing within her, though not mostly from the temperature change. Wrapping her legs around his back, she crossed her ankles, pinning him to her, although he was making no attempt to escape.

With his hands, and his feet braced against the side of the pool, he started to thrust slowly, so quietly and smoothly. Kelly giggled softly. "We can't make any noise, baby. What would our neighbors think?" Closing her eyes, she laid her head back against the lip of the pool. "Fuck me slowly, Danny. I want to cum slowly..." She dragged the last word out over an entire breath, reveling in the sensation of the cool water and the warm presence of her lover against her, inside her.

He bobbed against her, using the side of the pool for leverage as he increased his rhythm, going in and out of her young, tight pussy, never quite pulling out before pushing all the way back in. "Danny, are you close? I'm so close..." He didn't say a word, but kissed tenderly all over her face as he slowly, deliberately, fucked Kelly's pussy.

Biting her lip now, her long brown hair over her shoulders and behind, she swallowed her moans and felt her heart speed up. It was so hard to keep quiet, she thought, with such a great cock inside from a man she loved. A nearly silent gasp of air, and she brought her eyes close to Danny's. She leaned forward and managed to whisper, "Cum inside me again, Danny." She wanted to have him now, take him the same way she was urging him to take her.

Dan picked up a little speed, not yet ready to shoot his load. He looked at her, looked into her eyes, and she started to moan quietly, locking eyes with him, feeling him, watching him feel her and fuck her. Dan didn't turn away or close his eyes, either, and they both felt their building orgasms, watched each other's face as they came closer.

Still going the same speed, Dan felt his cock about to erupt, and Kelly knew it, too. Eyes still on each other, they started to pant at the same time, and her pussy squeezed his cock, hard, as she came, drawing his cum into her at the same time, gripping, almost sucking with her pussy. Her mouth opened in a silent scream, her eyes fastened on his as the rest of her body gave itself over to her climax and his.

He slowed down, shaking while his cock continued to pulse inside her, and Kelly was the first to speak, in a low breathless undertone, barely audible over the wind and the waters of the pool. "Fuck, Danny. That was...incredible. I loved looking into your eyes when you came." Finally closing her eyes for a moment, she looked up and stared at the diving board hanging above them, before regarding him.

"Never...did...that...before. We usually keep our eyes closed when we cum, or it's too dark to see. It *was* incredible, Kelly." Her legs were still wrapped around his back, and she inhaled deeply, shuddering. With a quiet moan, she felt him pull his hips back, and, reluctantly, she let him go, and let him draw his cock out slowly, caressing the walls of her pussy as he pulled out.

They climbed out of the pool, and quickly went inside, pulling the door shut after them. Kelly led Dan to the couch, and reclined against him, his chest on her back, and just relaxed, sipping the air through her lips, and feeling their hearts start to slow down as they recovered.

She suddenly laughed at the ceiling. "You realize, Danny, that you're probably ruining me for any other man!" Kelly turned to him, lying on top of him. "I don't care, though, baby. I'd so rather know how incredible sex can be instead of being disappointed and not knowing why." She leaned up and kissed his chin before standing up and stretching. "How does a hot shower sound, Danny?"

It sounded and felt amazing, and once again they used almost all the hot water.

Lying naked on the big four-poster bed afterwards, Kelly sighed and hugged Dan. "All those college boys are going to have a very high bar to get me even interested. I think maybe one out of a hundred could be a proper orgasm donor for me." She saw his look, and laughed softly. "Hey, Danny, you get Jenny any night you want her. There's nothing wrong with my thinking about getting laid with someone else. I just think that it'll be hard to find anyone like you.

"I know why Jenny loves you. You're kind, loving, gentle, and take time to get to know a girl's body. That jock I let do me just pounded my pussy and came inside me three times, and once on my tits. It was like he was jacking off in an ashtray. Nothing like a grunting cumshot from some goon to make a girl feel wanted. You, my love, are really good at it, my Danny."

She ticked off the days on her fingers. "Tonight is Monday, then Tuesday, then Wednesday, then you get Jenny back on Thursday."

He nodded his assent, sure where this was going.

"So, Danny, we need to take full advantage of tonight and tomorrow night."

"Not Wednesday?" He sounded vaguely disheartened, but understood what she was about to tell him.

A merry look danced in her eyes. "No... How would it look to Jenny if she came home, ready to have you, and you can't perform more than once? She'd know something was up, and then she'd ask me if you were out with someone else, which you weren't, just me, but why chance it? Besides, I want to know you're taking good care of her, because I love my sister, and her husband."

Dan considered it, and nodded. "You're right, Kelly. We should get some clothes on, and get back into the habit of not being naked around the house. Better safe than sorry, and we'd both be sorry if she caught us together."

They pulled on some clothes, she in her bedroom and he in his, and went downstairs for some food. Afterwards, she retrieved shorts and bikini from the patio, and took them inside to do laundry. He cleaned up the leather couch where they had made love Sunday, meticulously ensuring it was unstained and unmarred by any of their personal fluids. Next came the sheets from both their beds; they decided not to use their beds for the next two night, at least not for lovemaking. Satisfied they had cleaned up all evidence of their multiple trysts, they went up to bed, and slept entwined together, just sleeping.

Just before five a.m., Kelly started awake. She strained her ears, hearing a faint squeak and twin soft thumps, like something being set down. Someone was coming into the house! She levered herself off the bed and to the floor. Crawling naked on hands and knees to the landing, she made out a silhouette that could only be her sister, walking quietly inside and locking the door behind her.

Kelly's heart started hammering in her chest. She knew that sneaking along the hallway would leave her visible if Jenny looked up for even a moment, and her sister would start asking questions she didn't dare answer. She also had to warn Danny. Backing inside the master bedroom, she gingerly shut the door, not quite latching it, and, standing, she scampered on her tiptoes over to Dan's side of the big bed and shook him. "Baby, she's home! Put something on, Danny."

Dan started to awaken. Home? Who? Then he sat bolt upright, and seized the pair of boxers that Kelly had grabbed for him. Kelly brushed her lips against his, even as they both heard footfalls on the stairs. With no chance of getting out through the hall now, she quickly glanced at her side of the bed, grabbing her panties, halfway covered by the bedspread which itself was halfway on the floor.

She headed for the bathroom, clutching her panties, and dove for the closet, sliding the hidden door inside the wall, before going into the opening and sliding the panel shut behind her. The nearly silent click rang in her ears, much louder in her mind than she remembered it. Crawling as quickly and quietly as she could manage down the narrow passage, she slipped into the back of her closet, before popping out into her room. Thankfully, her door was closed, and she slipped her panties on as the footsteps made it to the landing outside the master bedroom door.

She moved silently to the bed, lowering herself by inches onto the mattress, and turned on her side, closing her eyes, trying hard to look asleep. The master bedroom door closed with a satisfying thump, and Kelly lay still, ears straining now for whatever came next.

Clearly, she didn't have to feign sleep now. Happy greeting sounds came down the hall, noises she knew would soon turn into happy fucking sounds. Rising from her bed, she flipped her laptop on before sitting down at her desk, awakening the cameras in Dan and Jenny's room. As an afterthought, she made her way to her door and quietly locked it, just in case.

Jenny was hugging Dan fiercely, kissing him almost as hard while he eased her coat and blouse off her. She could see her Danny was still tired, but he gamely stripped his wife's clothes off her, and started kissing down her neck to her breasts, taking first one, then the other into his mouth. Jenny threw back her head and moaned, a soft keening sound, and Kelly thought her sister might cum right there. Her own breasts were heaving with second-hand desire. "Fuck him, sis...," she breathed, barely aware she'd said anything.

Kelly watched her sister slide Dan's shorts off, and they stood, both naked on the monitor, frantically hugging and kissing, almost grappling in their lust. Jenny dropped to her haunches, and took Dan's cock into her mouth. Kelly was thankful she and Dan had cleaned the sheets last night, and gladder still that she hadn't coaxed him into another ride or two.

Jenny's left hand slid around Dan's hip to his ass, and clenched it hard, pulling him further into her mouth, then back out, then in again. Dan took the hint, and Kelly watched him start to hump her sister's face, swaying back and forth. Jenny let go entirely of his hard-on, snaking her other hand around to join her left, and started driving his hips back and forth, making him fuck her mouth hello.

Kelly hadn't recently watched any of the clandestine videos she had taken of her brother-in-law pleasuring her older sister, not since she had first bedded him nearly three weeks ago. She felt a familiar call, an ache inside her belly, and she slid her panties off again, eyes fixed on the act before her on the screen. Her fingers on her pussy started to play with her clit, and she stifled a moan. Moving further down her slit, her fingers penetrated her pussy, and she reclined as far as she could, legs spread and fingering the wetness there.

"I'm cumming, baby." Dan's voice was tinny over the small speakers, and she heard Jenny's answering moan around the throbbing dick pistoning over her tongue and past her lips. Dan leaned forward now, hands on the big bed, while Jenny put her head back to take it all in. At the same time, Kelly felt oddly light-headed, and realized she had been holding her breath for some time. Gulping in a fresh breath, she felt the familiar tingling that heralded her own orgasm.

"Cum, Danny," she whispered, fingering herself rapidly in time to his thrusts in Jenny's open and willing mouth. "Cum for her, baby. Cum for me, my Danny..." Her hands were slick with her juices, coated to her wrists, and she felt the wave building, even as Dan's hips moved even faster, just before he stopped, cock all the way in Jenny's mouth. His strangled cry was accompanied by Jenny's moans as spurt after spurt of cum filled her mouth, overflowing and dripping down her chin and onto her ample breasts and down her tummy.

Kelly's fingers stopped all the way in at the same moment, and she slammed her mouth shut on her own orgasm, feeling her juices as they squirted all over her chair, her carpet, and around her hand. Her belly quivered in response, and she slapped her free hand over her mouth to muffle her ecstasy, without moving her eyes from the screen.

Jenny stood up and rubbed her cum-soaked tits on Dan's naked chest, the white fluid spreading like rubber cement, and she opened her mouth, planting it on Dan's, sharing and swallowing the musky load. Through it all, Kelly's fingers continued massaging the inside of her pussy, and she came again just seeing her lover taking pleasure in Jenny's perversions, as he had taken in hers.

"Oh, Danny," she murmured through her barricading hand. She wondered if she should feel jealous, and was slightly astonished that she didn't. She had finished borrowing her Danny for the time being, shut off the laptop and dropped onto her bed, still naked, and dropped immediately off to sleep.

Jenny, not surprisingly, stayed home all day Tuesday and Wednesday. Kelly spent a lot of time sunning herself, bikini on the whole time, and reading. Her tan deepened, and, covered from the sun, her cottontail faded once again, and Kelly thought several times about how Danny would have loved to see her swimming and toweling herself off, bikini on the lounge chair, water dripping down her bare body.

Kelly found out that Jenny's unexpected arrival had come about because of the weather. A tropical storm sweeping into Florida made flying through there unwise. After making sure Mom and Dad were okay, she had changed her flight, and didn't call because she wanted to surprise Dan with an early arrival.

She had hugged Kelly several times both days, maybe feeling a little guilty over leaving her by herself with Dan for three weeks, and took her to lunch, just the two of them, at the same diner Dan had taken her. Blonde, sexy Charlotte was also there, but didn't stop by the table or say hello.

Kelly felt an urge to tell her big sister about the carnal adventures she's enjoyed with Dan, but kept her peace on the matter. In her mind's eye, she would thank Jenny for letting her "borrow" him while she was out of town, promising she wouldn't do that again ever, or at least while she was home. The end of that mental tableau had varied endings, often with one or both crying, and once with Kelly imagining Jenny, in a white-hot jealous fury, driving one of the steak knives into her chest. The urge to come clean faded.

At night, Jenny spent her time with Dan, and Kelly flipped on her laptop, watching select clips of her sister and Danny sucking and fucking to many orgasms. She'd managed to conceal a camera in the bathroom Tuesday morning while the two of them were out to breakfast, coming in through the hidden passage, eager to capture them in the shower. She was rewarded that evening with a soapy, steamy display of passion, and fondly recalled her several showers with Dan.

Even knowing it wasn't her, Kelly felt the old familiar excitement, the naughtiness of secretly watching their intimacy, and rubbed herself to several orgasms nightly. Almost as horny as before bedding the man she still thought of as "her Danny", she fought to keep her ecstatic groans to herself, even as she borrowed a couple of towels for her chair and rug. If anyone noticed she was doing more laundry than usual, there was no mention of it, and likely no notice.