All Comments on 'All Grown Up - The Old Mansion'

by ScottieDog61Redux

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good start

I can relate to this story alot , just after my now ex-wife and I got together her older sister and I ended up in bed after her daughter said her mom told her she thought I was " hot " . I hope that you'll continue with this situation as it can get alot more interesting especially if she ends up pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Part 2?

This story needs a part 2. Perfect start.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Wouldn't mind being in Dan's shoes at all with him having it off with his

sister-in-law. What is going to happen when his wife comes home?

With a bit of luck, she might go for it during the rest of the time her sister

is there.

Must do a follow up for sure.

RobNallyRobNallyalmost 4 years ago
It sorta reminds me of....

When I was younger I had an ongoing relationship of convenience with my own sister. She was sharing a 2 bedroom apartment with a friend of hers who was hot, she had a great ass and actually quite good looking with nice pale skin. I had flirted with her on and off. I used to call by to see my sister. On one occasion I called by and just before I arrived my sister had called me to say she couldn't get away from her work. I thought I would call in and have a coffee with her friend anyway. She had no idea that I was bonking my own sister. One thing led to another, we made out and had a great time. She was great but I have to admit absolutely nothing like fucking my own sister, that was so intense. I told her she couldn't tell my sister and true to her word my sister never found out and my secret sexual relationship with my sister remained secret.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
poor chronology

Make sure the timeline matches. Once the timeline went, I lost interest in the story

KorriTKorriTalmost 4 years ago

Nicely written! You have a way with words when it comes to building tension.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
What a....

conniving slut bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScottieDog61Redux@ScottieDog61Redux
Answering some questions and clearing things up... Chapter #14 of the Olivia series will probably be up by the end of January. Travel issues around Christmas, the flu at Thanksgiving, and Christmas, *and* New Year's Day (not thankfully Coronavirus) have kept me out of writin...