All Grown Up - The Old Mansion

Story Info
His wife's sister wants a taste, too...
8.1k words
4.62
78.3k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan started to awaken, stretching luxuriously in the four-poster bed, feeling the soft Egyptian cotton sheets shift deliciously over his morning hard-on. Glancing over to the other side of the bed, he saw his wife had already left the bed, and he listened, perfectly still, for signs she was in the master bathroom. No sounds of the shower; he would have loved to join her under the hot spray, enjoying one of her wonderful blowjobs, or a soapy hand job, both ending in jets of his cum on her legs, or better still in her waiting mouth.

He slid out of bed, standing naked in the mid-morning light. Peering through the curtains, he gazed down at the long drive of the old mansion, and at the driveway three floors below. Jenny's car was gone, and he remembered she had a hair appointment in town this morning. The clock's green display showed him it was nearly ten-thirty, just about time for her beauty regimen to start.

Dan did the math, twenty minutes each way, three hours getting her hair colored and cut, along with her nails, and another twenty minutes to get back. Almost four hours out of the house. He wanted her there, right now, naked and gorgeous, her wet pussy holding his cock in its slippery grip, and her moans getting louder with their building orgasms. He pictured Jenny's long black tresses splayed over the pillow, her eyes closed, back arched, hips grinding against his in time to his thrusts.

His fingertips brushed against his hard-on, feeling the tension his cock, and his balls waiting and eager to shoot pulsing loads of semen out into the air. Dan went over to the bedroom door and locked it. Jenny's sister Kelly, just out of high school, would remain there for the next four weeks before leaving for college in the fall. He supposed that was why Jenny hadn't awakened him; the last thing she wanted was her little sister embarrassed by the passionate sound of their lovemaking.

Lying back on the bed, Dan started brushing the back of his right hand against his straining cock, and felt delicious shivers run down the trembling shaft. Fighting back a moan, he gently began stroking with just his fingertips, and reached down with his left hand to massage and play with his balls, in time to his own slow jacking.

A soft noise came from the hall, and he glanced furtively at the door, but there was no keyhole, no way for anyone to see anything. If Kelly, walking past the door to or from her room, twenty feet down the hall, had heard or seen anything, he was sure she would have hurried on, her face reddening with awkward realization, or desire.

Without his volition, Dan imagined the younger sister Kelly, just now an adult, under him, naked and gripping his buttocks, driving his cock into her young, tight cunt. He was close now, and tried to push his mind back to Jenny, but his fantasies ignored him utterly. Kelly was kneeling, in his mind's eye, expertly sucking his cock, and trailing her tongue and lips down to his testicles, taking first one then the other into her mouth, bathing them lovingly with her saliva, sucking on them while he jacked off.

The orgasm crept up on him, pouncing with no warning, and he groaned with each squirt of thick white fluid. The first one spurted to the underside of his chin, and he kept squeezing and milking it out of his cock, finally bringing his moans under control with the last dribbles of cum. Dan lay there for a few moments, breathing shakily as his heartbeat slowed, and imagined he heard another footfall in the hall, but realized he hadn't really heard a thing.

After a few minutes, he levered himself up from the bed, his cock still semi-erect. He cleaned the cum up with his undershirt, and tossed it into the hamper in the corner, before making his way into the bathroom for a shower. Absently, he noticed Jenny had left her panties on the floor by the door, and scooped them up to toss in the hamper, too.

Under the shower's stinging spray, he felt himself start to recover. Damn that was a lot of cum, and he wished it had been in Jenny's soft, wet pussy. His cock twitched, still too drained to get fully hard, so he gave it an experimental tug or two, but he wouldn't get hard for a little while, he knew.

He shaved, then put on shorts and a t-shirt, socks and sneakers. Running his fingers through his brown hair, he unlocked the door and stepped out into the hall. The landings and walkways had been carpeted just a couple of years ago, shortly before Jenny's parents had sold it to them, and moved to their vacation home in Florida full-time. The old house had been built in the 1940's, with exquisite detail and taste. Jenny and her sister had grown up there, his wife six years older than her sister, and four years now Dan's wife.

Dan switched on the hallway lights, and made for the stairway, a grand affair that circled an inner core down two floors to the equally grand foyer. Built by a latter-day oil baron, who had either become bored with the huge mansion, or decided to reduce his expenses when the next generation moved on to colleges and marriages, it took several months, almost a year to sell, eventually to Jenny's parents. Her father was a successful attorney, and her mother a locally popular television personality, so they were easily able to afford the huge home, paying it off in eighteen years.

The first floor kitchen had been upgraded, along with most everything else, the year before he had married Jenny. Her parents sold it to the newlywed couple for a fraction of its worth, with two conditions. First, they could not sell it for twenty years; Jake and Mary wanted grandchildren to fill the house, and keep it in the family. The second condition was that they would always have room for Kelly, Jenny's younger sister. This was very easy for Jenny, and almost as much for Dan.

Kelly was an honors student in high school, and salutatorian for her graduating class this past June. This was a pleasant blossoming from the agile and playful tomboy she had been. She had never fallen out of the huge oak in the front yard, though not, Jenny assured him, for lack of trying. After Jenny's life had changed into marriage, Kelly also underwent a sea change, becoming more studious, not shy so much as self-controlled, more focused, and determined to succeed, albeit on her own terms.

Kelly had overseen some of the upgrades to the third floor, her family's nighttime sanctum, her safe space, and suggested changes to the second floor. The first floor, of course, was solely the domain of her mother, with some helpful suggestions from her father. The sole concession to Kelly's tomboy nature was a fireman's pole, plunging down into a corner of her father's, now Dan's, study, from one of the second story bedrooms. Dan and Jenny knew it would never be a youngster's room, and they joked about turning it into a sex room, complete with a swing and lots of pillows.

Heading upstairs after the Saturday paper, some toast and coffee, Dan made it to the third floor when he heard a sound. Looking around, he saw nothing, then noticed Kelly's door was ajar, light casting a faint cone through the opening. He heard a soundtrack or, more likely, lecture of some sort playing on a small, slightly tinny speaker. Treading quietly to avoid startling her, Dan moved along the carpeted walkway, and gingerly peered inside.

Kelly was watching a video on her tablet, holding it above her face head on her pillow. She was naked, intently watching the video, rubbing her petite breasts with her free hand before trailing her fingers down to her pubic bush, and rubbing her palm on the thatch of brown hair. She closed her hand and started rubbing more furiously, and Dan suddenly realized at least one of her fingers was inside her young twat.

The volume on her tablet was loud enough that she didn't hear his sudden inhalation. The voice coming from its small speaker was a man, about to cum. He heard, "Oh God, Kelly," then several short moans and masculine panting. She moaned at the same time, arching her back and mildly thrashing as her orgasm took over. "Oh, fuck, I love you. Fuck me hard, baby. Fuck me," she whispered as her orgasm subsided.

Dan took that opportunity to retreat quietly, further into the shadows of the hall, embarrassed himself at watching his sister-in-law trading sexual videos with some boy, maybe at her school or maybe across the country. Debating whether to close the door or not, he decided not to risk it, or making an unintended noise. Going downstairs, he went outside and to the garage to putter around, and maybe think of something other than Kelly's masturbatory pageant.

It took him two hours to mow their lawn, a job which should have taken half that time, but for his continuing distraction from the sights he'd seen that morning. He was just putting everything away when Jenny came home, driving up to the front of the garage and climbing out of her BMW. As always radiant and lovely, she stepped into the garage and held Dan for a moment before favoring him with a long, slow kiss.

A faux look of alarm came over her face. "Oh, Dan! I left my panties in the car. Be a dear and get them for me. After." Her smile proved, as if Dan needed proof, that it had been no accident, and she stroked his cock through his blue jeans, making it swell instantly.

She unzipped him, and slid her skirt up, still demure and perfectly coiffed from the waist up, and showing her bare pussy to him. Not long after their honeymoon, she had shaved her pussy, and said she loved the feel of a hard cock without any intervening pubic hair. Jenny leaned back on the Dart in Dan's spot, and spread her legs. "Fuck me, baby."

He entered her immediately, and began thrusting inside her. Jenny's juices were overflowing, and Dan started pounding her cunt, feeling the hot warmth around his cock. She put her arms around his neck and drew him in for a long tender kiss, her tongue caressing his in time to his thrusts.

"I'm cumming." He whispered it, the only sound in the still garage. Jenny clamped her mouth over his, moaning her orgasm into his mouth, and seconds later he shot his load inside her, moaning in turn into her mouth while their orgasms subsided.

After a long moment, Jenny pulled Dan's jeans back up, expertly tucking his cock into his boxers, her eyes dancing merrily. "I should have gotten you up early before I left, lover. You were so worth the wait!" She giggled, a joyful bubbling sound, and let her dress slide down to hide her pussy from the rest of the world.

"I'm going to go in and clean up. Get those panties and bring them in for me, baby..." She ran her hand over his jaw and cheek, with the fires of her passion slightly banked. "Maybe I'll leave them off all afternoon."

Jenny slipped past him and into the house. Dan buttoned his fly and belt again, a

nd smoothed his hair down. It had been an interesting morning, for sure. He stopped at the door, remembering her panties in the car. There they were, on the driver's seat, wet and fragrant with her juices. Pocketing them, he made his way upstairs, noticing Kelly in a chair by the window, reading a book and looking very satisfied. He didn't say hello, and dashed upstairs to help the rest of Jenny's clothes make it to the floor.

After a couple of hours, they lay back, naked and spent. He had eaten her pussy for an hour, until she begged him to stop, and Jenny had returned the favor, sucking his cock and draining his balls into her mouth and throat. Instead of swallowing the load, she had stood up, and shared the last of his cum, everything she hadn't already swallowed, with him in a slow, wet cum-filled kiss. She had only done this twice before, and Dan knew it meant she wasn't done with him.

They had lain down for a few minutes, before Dan felt himself harden again under her soft, persistent hands. Climbing on top of her, he felt her move his hard-on inside her, the second time today, and he started thrusting. She kept her moans low and quiet, and he followed suit, building up to powerful orgasms. She came first, and the flood of pussy juices, along with the spasms of her pussy, made him cum hard inside her. Each time his cock pulsed, she gave a little moan.

A few minutes later, he thought he heard the same soft footfall in the hall. Did Kelly hear us fucking? And then, did she listen? On purpose?

Jenny stood up, and he saw evidence of their efforts on her legs, pussy and breasts. Patches of dried cum, both of theirs, decorated her naked body in shiny patches. "I need to shower all this cum off, babe. Care to scrub my front?" She gave him a playful, seductive smile, and he walked in after her to wash up.

Monday came and went, and Dan worked in the downstairs office in the mansion, while Jenny headed off to work downtown. His day was largely uneventful, and the three times he went into the kitchen, Kelly was there, reading another book. The first time he walked by, she looked up, and said hello, but otherwise kept to herself.

Later, he saw Kelly in the backyard, tanning in the late afternoon August sun. Dan noticed she wore the same satisfied smile as two days ago, when she had left her door open. He supposed she had probably played again with her mystery boyfriend, and wondered if she had actually slept with the boy. He shook his head to drive that thought out; it was bad enough he had seen her, watched her, play with herself. The memory of her orgasm snuck into his awareness, from where it had been sleeping when Jenny had gotten home and had her way with him.

Jenny came back a little late that evening, and not in a good mood. Dan had picked up Chinese food, and Kelly was now fully clothed, sitting demurely at one end of the heavy mahogany dining table, which their parents had included with the house, reasoning that moving it would be complicated by the fact it was much bigger than any single room in their condo. Jenny dropped her bag and purse on the overstuffed chair in the entry, and stalked into the kitchen.

"Everything okay, sweetheart?"

She shot him a look, which softened when she realized that what had happened wasn't his doing. Jenny leaned over and kissed him softly on the lips. "I'm sorry, babe. Not your fault."

Jenny grabbed some mu shu shrimp and a couple of egg rolls, then sat heavily at the dining room table, picking at her food. Dan let her be, waiting patiently for her to get to telling him. Kelly, more wisely than he would have thought, did the same.

After they ate in silence for about ten minutes, Jenny finally spoke.

"They're sending me out of town. Tomorrow. Some sort of emergency in Portland. They need me there for at least a week."

"Okay, but that's just up the coast."

"Not Maine. Oregon."

"Tomorrow? That's not much notice."

She looked at him with a pained expression. "I know, babe. Worst part is I have to get up at three to catch my flight, and I had to fight for that. Joe and Dillon wanted me on a red-eye tonight to get there first thing in the morning. Fuck." Then she looked over at Kelly after cursing. "Sorry."

"S'Okay, Jenny. It sucks."

They finished eating, no-one saying much more. Jenny headed upstairs just before eight, and Dan went into the room after her, and found her packing the big suitcase, only ever used for trips over a week long, which had last been used over a year ago for a well-deserved vacation. She looked up, and told him, "I just need some space to get everything packed, hon. I should be in bed before nine if I'm going to have any hope at all of sleeping enough not to be a zombie tomorrow."

"Would a back rub help?"

"No, babe. We both know we'd end up fucking half the night away, and I need some energy for the trip." She favored him with a tired smile. "I should be back no later than the twelfth, just over a week-and-a-half. I will be so ready for you then, and maybe we could take a couple of days off just to recharge at a bed and breakfast. Heavy on the bed, light on the breakfast."

Jenny laughed. "All you can eat pussy buffet?"

They laughed together, and he headed downstairs to put away dinner. When he came back upstairs, she was asleep in pajamas, apparently taking no chances of accidental lovemaking. Dan climbed into bed, and fell asleep himself.

He barely felt her get out of bed and get ready, and awoke at six-thirty aware she had left their bed, and the house. By seven he was in his study and hard at work.

Around noon, he thought of calling Jenny, but realized she was still likely in transit. She wouldn't land until around five her time, eight his, and wouldn't be in the hotel for another hour after that.

She called right at nine o'clock, tired and frustrated from her long day. They talked for a few minutes, exchanged I love you's twice, and rang off.

Dan slept alone, poorly, rose at six-thirty Wednesday, and got to work by seven. Three o'clock came, and he shut off his laptop, done for the day. Not finished up, just done, missing Jenny, and in need of some sleep. He turned off the office lights, and walked out into the grand foyer. He wandered into the kitchen, at the back of the house, with a huge fenced backyard, lined with huge, full trees that blocked the view from any of the nearby homes, and the medium sized swimming

pool, also part of the remodeling from five years ago.

Glancing out over the pool, he noticed Kelly in the water swimming laps. He watched for a while, more out of lacking anything else to do than real interest in his sister-in-law exercising. After a few laps, she climbed out of the water, standing naked and facing away from him at the edge of the pool, toweling off her body before wrapping her hair up to dry. He noticed against his will and better judgment how tan she was, except for her cottontail and bikini strap, where her skin was white and creamy.

Still naked, Kelly slipped on a sundress, letting it flow over her shoulders, tummy and hips, where it settled neatly. The sundress was a yellow and green pattern, a knit fabric intended to be worn as a cover. When she turned around to face him, she just smiled and waved innocently, then made her way into the house by the side door. Her nipples were obvious, curdled with the cold of the water, and he remembered the first time Jenny had skinny-dipped in the pool here, days after they had bought it. Kelly bore an incredible likeness to her sister, especially from behind.

Kelly came in to the kitchen just as Dan started making some tea. "What's for dinner, Dan?"

"No idea. Really tired, though, may just order in." He avoided looking at her chest, aware of her nipples peeking out through the gaps in the knit fabric.

"Okay, cool."

They settled on pizza, and ate quietly. Jenny had excused herself just before the pizza arrived, and came down with a t-shirt and panties underneath the sundress, much to Dan's relief. Afterwards, he sat down in the backyard at the table, with a crossword puzzle and some coffee. Jenny wouldn't be calling for another three hours or more, so he decided to wait and relax.

When she called, it was a hurried conversation. All hell had broken loose in the facility, and she would be another week at least helping to fix the mess. She sounded worn out, and they both rang off, each headed to their own beds, separated by a continent.

Thursday came and went much the way Wednesday had, except that Dan didn't look out over the pool while Kelly was swimming. She came in and read after dinner, and he went up early to sleep after talking to Jenny, whose day had decidedly not improved.

Dan knocked off early on Friday, around noon, begging off due to fatigue. He sat on the couch, half-reading and half-drowsing, exhausted from nearly a week without Jenny. He heard the door to the backyard open, and saw Kelly sweep into the room, same sundress, but with a bra and presumably panties on.

"Hey Dan! Any word from my big sis?"