All Grown Up - The Old Mansion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inwardly, he groaned. Now the earliest she would be back would be the nineteenth, and he couldn't remember telling Kelly. "Kelly, she's going to be a week longer. Nineteenth or twentieth at the earliest. The plant was a real dog's breakfast, and her bosses fired most of the people above janitor and line worker. She has to help them run things for a while, and help hire a few people. I thought I'd told you already, but I guess I didn't."

"No, but I thought she might be gone longer from her description at dinner Monday." Kelly looked very calm, which he supposed was a sign of her maturity now that she was headed to college.

She sat down next to Dan, who carefully kept his eyes on her face. He didn't dare let his gaze move below to her breasts, or anything else. He did notice briefly that the top button of the sundress was undone, open, almost daring him to look. Kelly regarded him seriously for a moment, and said, "We should talk."

He blinked for a moment, unsure what she meant. Seeing his confusion, she half-smiled, and said, "Saturday."

"What's happening Saturday?"

She shook her head, a sly grin spreading across her face. "Last Saturday."

"What...happened...Saturday?"

She took a breath, seemingly steeling herself for what she was going to say next. "You and Jenny going at it all afternoon."

"We do that. We're married, Kelly."

"I know." Her smile turned shy for a moment. "You saw me, in my room. I left the door open, and you watched me..." When he started to protest, she cut him off. "You saw me naked on the bed, playing with myself, watched me cum.

"It was on purpose. I wanted you to see me. That video got me so hot, and I hoped you would see me, and want to see more. But you didn't come into my room, just went and mowed."

He took one deep, shaky breath. "Kelly, I'm not sure what you think happened..."

She laughed. "You thought you caught me, but I caught you, Danny. But there was something else that got me hot." She leaned in and looked into his eyes straight on. She was reddening, blushing, but not, it suddenly occurred to him, from embarrassment. "You called my name."

"What?"

"When you were jacking off. You said 'Kelly' when you came. Kelly, not Jenny." Her eyes were half-closed, but intense with want and desire.

"The video. On your tablet." Dan didn't remember saying a name, just moaning loudly when he came. She had somehow watched him, and enjoyed it.

"I watched you cum, heard you moan my name when you came." She leaned in towards him, now within arm's reach, and licked her lips. "When I saw you naked and hard, I wanted to climb up on you, put you inside me, and feel your cock inside my pussy, fucking me." Her tone was matter of fact, and Kelly made no other move, daring him to reach out to her, touch her breasts, kiss her longingly, and slip her clothes off before taking her there on the couch.

Dan resisted, but only just. "You're my sister. In law, I mean," he gulped through a suddenly dry throat.

"So? You also watched me naked in the pool. That was also on purpose. I wanted you to see me again, naked. Not to do anything there, just so you would get used to the idea of me naked." She was obviously enjoying his discomfiture.

"I'm married to your sister. It wouldn't be right..." Dan's voice trailed off weakly, unconvincing even to his own ears, but he leaned slightly away from Kelly, hoping to put some distance between the beautiful brunette and his own desires.

Kelly stood up, buttoning her top button again, but not with disappointment.

"Follow me, Dan. I want you to see something. Something new you haven't seen." She touched his hand, not to pull him up, but to coax him into following a new trail.

He stood, and, keeping his distance, he said, "Okay, lead on."

Kelly walked lightly up the stairs, stopping every few steps to make sure he was still behind her, then moving on. He noticed she had at some point removed her panties, and her pussy and buttocks played peekaboo under the hem of her sundress with each step.

On the third floor, she turned to him and granted him a smile, both happy and anticipatory, then walked past his room, to hers. She pushed open the door, and went inside, but not before lifting her dress to her waist, facing him. Her pussy was shaven bare, hairless and inviting. Just like Jenny's, completely absent the brown kinky hairs he'd seen Saturday. "Delights await!"

Dan knew he shouldn't walk into her room, but felt compelled, unable to resist her charms, or the secrets she was about to share. He stepped inside, and she stopped in front of her laptop for a moment, then plunked down in the chair. Tapping on a few keys, she started a video. "You and my sister, Saturday afternoon."

He saw himself from a little overhead and behind, face down in Jenny's pussy, licking her to orgasm after orgasm. The angle suggested, no, screamed, that it was on his dresser. Dan's cock started to harden at the recall, then he saw Kelly sit up on the bed and take him in her mouth, her tongue swirling around his head in between each time she took the shaft into her mouth. His orgasm was muted, and he watched himself fill Jenny's mouth with cum, before she stood, naked against him, and opened her mouth for a deep, musky, cum-filled kiss. "I came so hard when I watched that one," Kelly breathed, her voice little more than a whisper. She closed that video, and opened another.

"Saturday morning." The fast forward of the video spun past Jenny, naked and sexy, slipping out of bed and walking naked to the shower. She came out in moments and dressed quickly, before kissing Dan on the cheek and speeding through the door. The video slowed to normal speed, and he saw his hard-on through the sheets, his stretching and getting out of bed, checking the window before lying back to jack himself off. He saw himself panting and moaning, and Kelly turned up the volume. His moans filled the room, and he saw the first spurt of cum leave his cock, and heard. "Oh, God, Kelly."

Trying to ignore the tightness of his erection, Dan tried to be outraged. "You've been watching us? How long?"

Kelly smiled, a wicked leer. "About a year ago. I hid a couple of cameras in there, and I can watch from different angles...

"I record every single time the two of you fuck. I suppose it was out of jealousy at first, seeing my sister fucking a man almost every night. Fucking you." Kelly turned her chair to face Dan. "I was the little sister, being ignored by my big sister. But I stopped being jealous, and started to enjoy the show. Watching your cock go into her, and cum inside her.

"After a while, I wanted to be in the room, watching for real, listening to her wet cunt wrapped around your cock, both your moans. Whenever you say you love her, I imagine it's me underneath you, me you're saying it to, me with my legs spread, feeling your cock plunging in and out of me.

"I love watching you lick her cunt, and my big sister cumming over and over. When she sucks your cock and swallows your juices, I want it to be me, sharing you with her. I've been so fucking horny watching the two of you during my senior year." Kelly was panting now, a slight breathiness to her tale of lust and want.

"It makes me so fucking wet, watching you fuck my big sister. I had to fuck someone. On Grad Night, I took one of the jocks at the after-party upstairs, and fucked him all night. He came three times in my pussy, but I didn't suck his dick. Do you know why, Danny?" She drew his name out, looking up and gazing into his eyes, seduction clearly on her mind.

Dan shook his head, unable to speak.

"I want your cock to be the first one I suck."

Dan stood, stunned by the barrage of sexual images Jenny was relating. His cock was tight against his zipper, and he saw Kelly gazing at his crotch, licking her lips again. She unbuttoned the top of her dress again, just the one button, and looked up at him. "There's more, Dan."

She moved to the closet, and pulled it open. "Watch." She knelt and pressed the center of a cleared section of the closet wall, and it slid back silently. "Hardest part was for it not to make any noise when I opened it. The workman who helped with this got a hand job for not saying anything to Mom and Dad." Slowly going to all fours, Kelly entered the opening, her naked ass displayed. "Follow me again, Danny."

Kelly crawled forward, and Dan followed her, although it was a tighter fit for him. He wondered why he was doing this, indulging the younger woman in her fantasy, or desire, or whatever. They crawled about twenty feet, and he knew abruptly where the passage led, into the back of his and Jenny's closet. Kelly stopped for a moment, and he almost ran into her in the barely lit passage. She giggled, sounding just like her older sister, his wife. "Eager, aren't ya?"

He heard no click, but suddenly a panel slid into the wall, and he recognized the closet. Kelly pulled herself through, and he followed suit. They stood in the dark closet, lit only by a sliver of light under the door. The closet was in the master bathroom, and Kelly listened at the door before turning the latch and opening it.

They stood in the master bathroom, twin vanities on one side, and the glass shower and separate tub on the other by the frosted window. She went to the double door, slightly ajar. "You want to know what I did?"

Kelly motioned Dan over, and beckoned him to look between the door and frame. The king bed and canopy were completely visible "I could see everything." She turned to Dan again. "Everything. I watched you from here, jacking off. It was on video anyway, but I wanted to be here, with you, watching you play with your big cock, listening to you moan. I so wanted to rush in and throw my clothes off and jump on you, let you fuck me all morning, but I wanted to give you time to think about it, first.

"Then I did this." Kelly grabbed the hem of her sundress and whipped it over her head. No bra and of course no panties, and she stood naked in front of him, then leaned back against one of the vanities, spreading her tan legs. Cupping one of her pale breasts, she kneaded the stiffening nipple, and moved her other hand to her naked pussy, vertical gates pale below her tanned belly, skin still slightly pink from her recent pubic shaving. As she worked her fingers inside, he could hear and smell her juices.

"I stroked my cunt, watching you squirt cum all over yourself. I kept quiet, didn't even make myself cum. When you came into the bathroom after, I hid in the passage until you'd gone. I had to grab my panties from your hamper. I guess you thought they were Jenny's.

Kelly placed her hands on Dan's shoulders, and pulled herself towards him. His erection was painful in his slacks, and she patted and stroked it, coaxing it further. She kissed him on the lips, giggling when he didn't at first respond.

"I'm going to tell you three things. First, I'm taking your pants down." She worked at the belt, and slipped the clasp at the top of his slacks. She hooked her thumbs over his pants and boxers, and slid them down to his knees, before she braced herself against his naked hips, and used one of her feet to push the clothing down to his ankles.

His hard-on almost sprung upwards, and Dan felt the physical discomfort of its previous awkward angle go away. Without taking her eyes off him, Kelly purred to him, "Second, I'm going to suck your cock, and make you cum in my mouth." She reached down to his cock, and folded the fingers of her right hand around it, slowly stroking it, feeling it respond in her hand.

"Third, I've already tasted your cum, licked it off your shirt on Saturday when I grabbed my panties from your hamper. I liked it..." Stunned, Dan couldn't say a thing, as Kelly dropped to her knees and took his dick in her mouth.

She went slowly, going about halfway down his shaft, then she stopped and drew back just as slowly, and then she repeated the motion, going into a slow steady rhythm. Her moans were barely louder than the soft, wet sucking sounds her mouth was making on and around his cock.

Dan tried to back away, pull his cock out of her mouth, tell her she shouldn't be doing that with him, but he couldn't move. He stayed rooted to the spot, and looked down to see her making love to him with her mouth. She slid her hand onto his ass, as if to make sure he didn't withdraw, and played with his shaft and balls with the other. This was eerily like one of Jenny's blowjobs, and that thought aroused him further.

Shock gave way to desire, and he felt himself rocking his hips, slowly fucking his sister-in-law's mouth. She stopped and grinned up at him. "Now I know you like it!" Without giving him time to say anything, Kelly took him in her mouth again, but not before swirling her tongue over the swollen purple head. He almost came then, but fought the urge. Not, he admitted, because it was wrong, but because he wanted it to last longer, maybe forever.

Kelly bobbed her head faster, pausing every so often to jack his cock while sucking on the head of it, running her velvety tongue up and down the underside. Just like Jenny, he thought. He moaned, half-ashamed and half-lustful, watching Kelly suck him expertly.

She pulled away for a moment, still stroking his cock, now slick with her spit. "That's it, Danny. That's it. Cum for me, baby." Now she went more quickly, and Dan felt his hips move in time, going deeper into her mouth with each thrust. He was close now.

"Oh, fuck, baby, I'm going to cum..."

She stopped entirely, withdrawing her soft, talented mouth from his quivering dick. "Say my name, Danny. Say my name when you cum." Then she returned her attention to his hard-on, as he gasped for air. "Say my name. Say Kelly. Say Kelly," and she swallowed it whole, almost to the back of her throat.

"Oh, fuck, oh fuck, ohfuckohfuckohfuck...Kelly!" Speaking her name was like a magic word, releasing the dammed up semen, letting it flood into her mouth, filling it. He felt cum around his shaft, and knew that she hadn't taken all of it, couldn't take all of it.

He felt, more than heard, Kelly stand up. She planted her mouth over his, and pushed her tongue inside, along with gobs of thick white semen. Both arms around his neck, she pinned him to her, letting both their tongues bathe in his cum.

Dan responded fully this time, taking Kelly in his arms and thrusting his tongue into his cum, sharing with her. She swallowed the musky load, and so did he.

When most of it was gone down their throats, Kelly finally let him up for air. Cum glazed her lips, and small streams of it had dribbled down her cheeks, streams of it on her petite breasts, one drop on the end of her nipple. He watched it stretch, and fall with a soft wet drip onto her foot.

"I knew you would like that, Danny. Did your cum taste just as good in my mouth as in hers? How did I do sucking your cock?" She looked into his eyes, happy and sexy as the first time he'd laid eyes on Jenny, naked for the first time. She whispered into his ear, "I watched Jenny, watched her suck you off, watched how she did it. That's how I know what you like, Danny."

Surprising himself, he kissed her first this time, drawing her into him, plunging his tongue into her mouth, feeling his dripping and subsiding cock against her belly and hairless pussy. She returned his kiss with a fierce passion, her breasts straining against his shirt, smearing the rest of the cum onto the fabric. She disengaged, and put her head on his shoulder. "Next time, you cum inside me."

Dan panted, feeling his heart slow down. "We can't...do this again, Kelly."

She laughed and look up into his eyes. "We can, Danny. I don't want to steal you from Jenny. But I do want to borrow you while she's gone. Maybe every time she's gone. At least until I head off to school again next month."

Disentangling herself from his embrace, she stepped over to the shower. "I should rinse off before I head back to my room, so cum doesn't drip on the rug." Turning the water on, she said, "I would love for you to scrub my back...and my front."

Dan tossed his cum-soaked shirt onto the floor and slipped the rest of the way out of the jeans pooled around his ankles, and joined her in the shower. They kissed and fondled, but Kelly didn't go back down on him, likely aware he would need time to recover from his orgasm.

Afterward, they toweled each other off in the steamy air, and he flicked the fan on,, never taking his eyes off Kelly's. She regarded him steadily, even proudly, standing naked in front of him, still ready for him. She bent down and retrieved her sundress, draping it over one arm and sauntering over to the window, peeking out. Satisfied no-one had come to the house, she kissed Dan on the lips, almost a peck, and walked naked down the hall to her room, closing the door after her.

Jenny texted around midnight. It was short and apologized for not making her usual nine o'clock call. The plant was down almost forty percent of its staff, and barely churning out enough product to stay open. The nineteenth, her new return date, was likely to be pushed back further, but no word either way on that.

She also asked Dan to make sure Kelly was okay, which Dan said she was, obviously without any details of their afternoon. Jenny signed off, apologizing again for the lateness and lack of phone call, and a firm promise to call sometime Saturday. Dan kept his boxers on, an impromptu chastity belt in light of Kelly's actions, and his, during the day, and fell into an exhausted sleep.

He awoke to a feminine body pressed against him, breasts on his side, an arm across his chest, dark hair on his chest. "Jenny?" He was still groggy with sleep, and felt the woman by him stiffen for a moment, then relax with a low, quiet laugh.

"No." She slid her hand down his stomach to his waistband. "Take these off, Danny. Let me get them off you, baby. I didn't cum today, and I want you." She ducked her head under the covers, and he felt her lips tracing the outline of his cock on the outside of his boxers, waking his slumbering cock.

Sliding the underwear past his hips and down to his thighs, she whispered in his ear. "You don't have to be naked, Danny. We can do this with just your cock out, but I sure would like to see you naked all the way." Tugging on the waistband, she knelt in bed and pulled them all the way down and off, tossing them on the floor.

The dim light from the hall, through the open door, silhouetted her deliciously. Still waking up, Dan saw her kneel on the bed beside him. She bent low, and he felt her tongue and lips on his stomach as she kissed down from just below his ribs, past his belly button, before they stopped at the head of his cock. Her tongue swirled around the head, another of Jenny's moves, and his cock bounced up, tension all the way down to his testicles.

"Kelly, what..." She struck like a cobra, covering his mouth with hers, silencing him, driving her tongue swiftly and sinuously between his lips. He couldn't resist, didn't want to, and pulled her into him, passion rising in both their kisses, their hands roaming and probing, until he found her wet pussy, and slipped a finger inside.

She moaned when he moved to two fingers, slick with her juices, and he started pumping them inside her, fucking her with them, slowly at first, then more firmly. Kelly rocked her hips in counterpoint to his thrusting fingers, fucking his hand and gasping as she came. Hot juices dribbled down into his hand, and he kept going, turning to lay her on her back, and penetrating deeper.

"Oooooh, fuck, Danny. Don't stop..." He felt her back arch with her first orgasm. Kelly felt the orgasm coming, her body shaking, and her soft moans rose to a shrill cry. Dan pulled his fingers out, and coated her clit with the hot juices. He was on auto-pilot now, just letting his body move, stroking her pussy and clitoris, slipping the first knuckle of his ring finger inside her while his first two fingers brushed and played with her. She wriggled in pleasure, and clutched Dan to her.