All Grown Up - The Old Mansion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A second and third orgasm shuddered through her slender frame. Dan moved his head down to her tits, taking first one then the other in her mouth, sucking on them in time to finger-fucking Kelly. "Oh fuck, Danny. Oh fuck, don't stop, oh, don't stop." He bit down lightly on one nipple, and was rewarded with another loud herald of her next orgasm.

With surprising strength, she pulled him on top of her. "Fuck me Danny. Cum inside me! I want to feel you, feel your cum flowing into me."

Dan didn't hesitate, his body moving almost without his conscious acquiescence, and Kelly spread her legs to take him. "Fuck me, baby." Her pussy was still slick and hot, and Dan's erection slipped inside her, all the way, deep inside her. "Oh, yes..." Her voice faded to a soft moan, and Dan started to pump her pussy in earnest. His groin slapped against her naked pussy, faster and faster, and thick wet sound of his thrusts echoed in the room.

He felt himself pick up speed, his hips driving against Kelly's, and the onset of his orgasm became more distinct, a dammed up waterfall of pure lust inflaming and threatening to burst inside his loins. They started to moan in unison, faster and faster in time to his pounding. Dan felt himself reach the top, and felt his semen erupt into her, as he screamed his orgasm, feeling his erection pulse, flooding Kelly's pussy with hot waves of cum. Kelly answered with a strangled cry of her own, which rose quickly to match Dan's.

He collapsed onto her, both their chests heaving in exhaustion and emotion, their sweat hot and slick and salty in the air. She put her arms around Dan, and held him close while her breath shuddered in and out of her. "I love you, Danny. Oh, baby, thank you so much." He rolled off her, and they drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

Kelly rolled over and looked at Dan, her Danny, at least for now, and smiled at him. His eyes blinked open, and he saw her grinning at him, naked, skin to skin with him. "How did you sleep, Danny? First good night's sleep in a while, I'll bet!"

"Um, uh, yeah..." He started to feel more conscious, and started to remember last night, or early morning. "Oh, fuck..."

She giggled, a healthy happy noise. "Oh, we did!" She craned her neck to kiss him on the cheek, and ran one hand down to his wakening cock.

Dan frowned, annoyed at himself, and her. "Kelly, we can't..." She cut him off.

"We did, baby. We so did. And don't tell me we can't do this again. I'm going to keep your bed warm for a while longer. And you." She was kneading his penis, stroking it to life. "Maybe not right now, but we're not done, Danny."

She took her hands off of him, and rolled over to the other side of the bed, Jenny's side, before standing up. Dan marveled at her gorgeous ass, her long brown hair. Before he could intercept the words, he said, "I think I'm in love..."

Kelly turned around, displaying her pale breasts and crotch, and her tanned, slender body. "I am, baby. Join me in the shower? I need another good rubbing..."

"Kelly, we shouldn't do this again. It was wonderful, but your sister is my wife, for God's sake. It's bad enough I'm cheating on her, but with her sister?"

She came around to his side of the bed, and sat on the edge. "I'm not taking you, Danny, just borrowing you. Sort of like babysitting, but naked and more fun." When he tried to protest, she put her finger across his lips. "Just until she gets back on the nineteenth, a whole week for me to keep you company." She stood up again, leaning over him, her long brown hair swinging down into his face.

"You need this too, my love. Let me take the edge off until Jenny gets back, and I'll love you forever for it." She kissed him sensuously on the lips, letting her tongue dart into his mouth. "Fourth thing. I'm on the Pill, have been for months. Now how about that shower?"

She joined Dan in the shower, where they stayed for nearly an hour, embracing, kissing and fondling each other the whole time, even after the water cooled to lukewarm, slippery with soap and her juices. After, they toweled each other off, slowly and lovingly, and she headed for the door, still open from earlier.

"Two more things, Danny. One, I expect you to eat my pussy. Tonight. Two, we'll be in my bed. It needs a proper christening, and I don't want to wear Jenny's sheets out..." She turned away and padded naked down the hall, her hips swaying hypnotically.

"Kelly."

She turned to him, almost at her door, saying nothing, and everything with her smile.

"What about after the nineteenth?"

She chuckled lustfully and shook her head, an expression he would have sworn was beyond her years. "There's always Thanksgiving, Danny. And Christmas. And, if need be, Arbor Day. You'll always be Jenny's, Danny. I know that. Some nights, though, you'll always be mine."