All Hallows Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have duties tonight, but you could visit mi-casa again sometime?" As she licked her lips.

"You must first earn that pleasure, senorita." I took her by the shoulders and pushed her down on her knees. I felt her fumble for the opening to my outfit and then pull them down. My nine inches sprung up and slapped the side of her face. Her eyes got big when she took hold of it and saw it for all its glory.

"I thought I was being tricked, but this monster will treat all my holes before you leave tonight!

Her tongue licked my cock from the base to the head and back again, then as her lips returned to the crown, her mouth engulfed the head and about four inches. She started bobbing her head, taking more on each downstroke. My hands took over as she let me fuck her mouth.

"Ever deep throat someone, my little slut?" as my fingers became more entangled in her hair. She shook her head no, not stopping for a second sucking my cock. "Let me show you, my Pet." I flipped her over on her back with her head hanging off the couch cushion.

"Relax, and breathe through your nose," I said as I eased back into her until I hit the back of her throat and then pushed further in. Holding it til she became accustomed to it, I pulled out. She gasped for air with her nose running. as I made my way back inside and didn't even react to my cock when it entered her throat this time.

After about ten minutes, I pulled out of her mouth because she had me close to cumming. Then I flipped around to start kissing and nibbling my way down to torture her 38-D nipples with my lips, biting and pulling them with my teeth and kissing and licking them to make them feel better.

Having permission to make this lovely lady pregnant turned me on to no end, and I believed she knew it, too! Yet, it was a fact that much as it turned me on, I knew it would never be again and wanted it something to be remembered. So I stood up, picked her up, and walked outside to the balcony.

I laid her on the table, pulled over a chair, threw a leg over each shoulder, and started smiling at her. Her red hair, emerald eyes, her breathing ragged, and the lust played across her face. I slowly started feasting on her lips, first with my breath, then my lips, and then thrusting my tongue inside, searching for all those 'secret' places.

Her back arched off the table, and I saw her clit wanted to come out and play. So, I bit down on it and flicked my tongue rapidly back and forth across it. When her hips rose, I slipped one hand under her ass with my thumb standing up, and the other plunged two fingers inside, feeling for her G-spot.

My mouth was on her clit, and my fingers were stroking her G-spot, but when she came down, and my thumb slipped into her asshole... I would have sworn she was having seizures until I made sure she was still breathing and when she became more fully aware, with her breathing still ragged but getting more under control.

"Fuck me, stud! I need it in me right now! I made her stand, grabbed the railing with both hands, and then backed her feet up until she was bent over. I spread her legs as I started fingering her pussy again until she was dripping wet. I stood behind her and said if she released the railing for any reason with either hand, I would stop, and that would be it!

I smiled as I grabbed her hips, drew back, and then shoved all nine inches in one go!

"You fucking Bastard! Fuck me like you mean it!" Her yell went out into the night, "Come on honey, put a baby in Mama's belly!"

"You're my whore, woman, and I'll treat you like the slut you crave to be! I then gave both cheeks of her ass a swat, and while her attention was elsewhere... I shoved the head of my cock up her ass and froze. She realized where my cock was and almost stopped.

"Who's whore are you?" as I began to ease it in further,

"Yours, I'm all yours!" she hissed as I gave her another inch.

I reached around and started fingering her clit and pussy, and two seconds later, she came screaming like a Texas Twister had erupted on the balcony. "You can let go now," she was like a rag doll when she fell against me. I laid her on the balcony table on her back and got her phone, asking her to open it and set it to video.

I videoed my cock approaching her pussy, and just as I put the head to her pussy lips, I lifted the phone enough to see it, as well as the expression on her face. I returned it and told her to video what she would do. As I concentrated on pounding that pussy of hers through that table like a nail!

After she passed out, I carried her back inside, laid her on the couch, found a blanket to cover her up with, and set her clothes across a chair close to her. I then went looking for her phone, which was still shooting video. He blew the screen a kiss and whispered, "Rest well, senorita!"

I dropped it when I heard 'Teddy Bear's' reply. "Thank you." I picked it back up and saw him on a small screen. "I didn't want to startle you, but she's more precious than anything to me, so I like to ensure she stays safe. I hope you understand."

I nodded and then asked if I could take a few nuggets because it was time to get back to my date. "Not a problem, just leave 2 for me when I return." I propped the phone up so he could see her and went to the bar again. When I opened the helmet this time, I saw eight blue pills set off to the side. So I took two as well as the nuggets.

I turned the lights low for her and returned to the main house.

I'd been looking for a while but still hadn't seen Cindy or Luna. I went into the main room. Only a couple were making out in the far corner, so I got a beer and went into the kitchen to have enough light to load my pipe. I was just about to light it up when I heard, "You can't smoke that here, even if you are Zorro." I turned to see the first girl I had gotten with tonight. "You have to go to the 'smoking room.' I looked confused.

She showed me to a room I hadn't seen yet and pointed to the stairway that ended at a landing and a door. "I'm high enough at the moment. Otherwise, I'd join you. Besides, I've done some thinking, and I'm betting on a long shot." Then, with a slight giggle, she turned and was gone. I walked up the stairs and found the door unlocked.

I slipped inside and waited for my eyes to adjust to the dark. When I looked around, I only saw a couple sleeping on a pallet in the corner. As I turned to leave, I heard a woman's voice talking low. I realized it was coming from behind a sheet hanging against the wall.

I moved it away from the wall slightly and saw the asshole whose ass I kicked earlier and Luna kneeling naked over Cindy, who was also naked. "You gave her too much, you Fuckhead!" She hissed, "She has to look at least like she's enjoying it!

"We'll just make sure more of the shots have the pot showing, and they'll just think she's stoned to the bone!" Asshole suggested.

"I think we're both fucked if Zorro finds out... Oh wait, he did!"

Asshole turned to me and caught my throat punch perfectly, so he went down, trying to breathe. Luna (I swear!) did a 'three stooges' move. Luna was up and running, trying to get away before she was halfway through her turn, forgetting the entrance into the room was a good six inches shorter than usual. So picture someone running, then their head stops suddenly, but the feet keep running!

I reached down and got his Adam's apple out of the asshole's throat, then picked up Cindy and got her back down to the kitchen. My 'senorita' said she had already called for the EMS and the police. My earlier conquests turned out to be Mrs. Rose Westinghouse. Her husband's niece, named Candy Conners. His name happened to be Carl.

Just as the police and EMS arrived, Candy came in the back with Cindy's boyfriend in tow. She told the EMT to check his head for a concussion. He was hit from behind and thrown into the garden shed with a screwdriver wedged into the frame to prevent it from opening. Then, she ran up to her room to change.

I tried to make it out the door to go to the hospital and check on Cindy and her boyfriend. I started moving when Candy grabbed me by the arm, telling me she would show me where the bathroom was. She took me into her Father's study, which had a restroom off to the side, but told me to watch a particular window first and then left.

A few minutes later, I saw her at the window. I opened it a bit, and she told me to put this on as everyone was still looking for Zorro. She knew it would fit and then gave me a wink. I entered the restroom and opened the bag... my secret was out! In the bag was the 'Jason' outfit I wore initially.

I walked into the kitchen and called, "... Cindy?" I turned into the living room and ran straight into a policeman, looking for who was calling. "Who are you, and what are you doing here?"

"My name is Karl Masters, and I'm looking for my sister." I looked around the room, "Anything you want to tell me...?"

Candy came into the room from the front way and looked surprised, "Hey Karl, what, they haven't told you she was found drugged and taken to the hospital?" Then she looked at her Aunt, "Auntie Rose, can I go check on Cindy with Karl?"

You can track my phone if it will make things easier."

"Yes dear, I know Karl, he started working for us cleaning and fixing the pool... THE POOL! Her eyes grew as her mind fitted a few more pieces together.

"If you're riding with me, we're leaving now!" I continued out the door to my SUV with Candy right behind me!

We hadn't reached the main street yet, and she said, "OMG! You're Zorro! I've always had an eye for you, Karl, But Cindy warned us all away from you. Saying you had your own focus and didn't need anyone messing you up. Yet, from what I have seen, you're big enough to do the messing yourself. So think about it, and let me know." we pulled up to the emergency entrance as if on cue.

I got her room number from the nurse at the desk when you walked in. The elevator opened onto the third floor. I looked at the wall numbers and turned right, Candy almost having to run to keep pace with me. Room 347 had a policeman in front of it,

"I'm sorry there, kid, but you can't go in, you're going..." I walked right up and pinned his arms to his side, removed him from in front of the door, set him down three feet to his right, and then went in to see my sister! She held her arms out to me as we hugged as she cried.

The other policeman poked his head outside to find out if his partner was still there. Then he took a few final notes, said he had enough info to proceed, and left. I asked Candy to step out for a minute as well. I let Cindy get it all out when her tears were gone. I told her that none of what she was thinking happened. Cindy asked, "How could you know?"

"Do you remember what the guy looked like when he pulled you out?" I asked.

"Yes, I stared at him in the kitchen as the drugs were wearing off because they didn't dose me again! Her eyes were looking down at the bed.

"Don't look up until I say so," and I went into her bathroom to take 'Jason' off for the final time. I then put the mask in place. I stepped back out and went over to her bedside. I took her hands in mine and asked her to look at me. Her eyes widened, and her jaw dropped.

"You! It was you who pulled me back!" Her hand shook a bit as it removed the mask as if to be sure it was me. "Thank You!"

"There is something you can do for me if you wish to show gratitude," I smiled, "Ease up on Candy dating me. I'd like that."

"Anything for you, little brother!" Then she hugged me, "So when can we get my ass out of here?"

I asked the new policeman outside her door if she needed to speak to them again, and the reply was negative. I went to her Dr. and asked if she could go home or if there was something else that needed doing, and he said all he needed was two test results and a member of the family of legal age to sign her out. He estimated the time to be around 90 minutes.

I went back, and as soon as I walked in, all the talking stopped. I told them we had about 90 minutes, and they'll begin releasing Cindy. Then, when Mom and Dad come home, we can all talk then or tomorrow morning.

"Well, isn't it nice that they should include us in their little drama, William?" Mom said.

"Why yes, it is, Anna. It's heartening to see we've prepared them so well!" Dad chimed in.

Candy said, "Here, baby, you can have my chair. You look like you're going to fall now that you can relax". She pushed me into her chair, "They showed 15 seconds after you left," she said softly, "just go with it. Look at Cindy." I went to kiss Candy, and my eyes flashed to Cindy, who was slightly nodding and then gave me her "wink" that meant everything was good.

Dad suggested we get a drink from the vending machine and find lunch elsewhere. He asked me to help carry them back. While on the way, Dad took a second to congratulate me on my choice of fiance. He said he didn't know I had been seeing Candy for the past two years and keeping quiet about it.

I must have cringed when he said 'fiance' because he followed right up with, "I don't mean she is, but from what she told us, she's just waiting for you to ask! That wedding would set you up for life either way, marriage or divorce. Either way, you're better coming out than you were going in!" I asked Dad if that offer to 'put on the gloves' was still open. He said it was, and I asked for a few days to recover.

He also said that I showed what kind of man I would be. I had stood up and did the right thing. (OK, so I won't beat on him too badly.) All the tests were negative, and Cindy was released to go home. I went home to change clothes before I took Candy home.

========== 3 Months later ==========

Mom came in from checking the mail, took out what was hers, and dropped a bundle of legal-looking envelopes into the basket. Later, as she brought the laundry upstairs, she stopped by my room, telling me I had some important-looking mail downstairs. I paused my game and went to check it out.

Just as I hit the bottom of the stairs, the front door started knocking. I opened the door to find a delivery service with two boxes the size of the old vinyl records with my name on them. I put them down, looked at the mail in the basket, and put eight out of twelve pieces on top of the boxes. I walked back to my room, and after a brief visit to my room, I told Mom I was going out for a bit.

I took off, stopping by "Lazy LeRoys" for the 'Yellow Submarine (a two-foot sub featuring five different types of meat and six different kinds of cheese on a wheat bun with house sauce). I went to the truck stop for a six-pack of Sprite and ice for the cooler, and off I went.

I went out to a farmer's place where I work from time to time, and in return, he allowed me access to a small pond in the back corner of his property as long as I picked up after myself. I sat in a collapsable chair beside my SUV with my pipe in hand and my drink in its holder. My phone, you ask? It's in the passenger seat on top of all the legal documents that found their way to me earlier today, and 'YES' it is shut off. Once the letters start coming, the calls begin soon after.

I've seen enough legal shit having to sit through Luna's and Asshole's court cases, testifying as needed. There was one redeeming factor of having to sit through it all, though...

When Luna struck the header of the smaller doorway, it left a mark across her 'picture perfect' face's forehead. It's lower on the left side and higher on the right, which makes it a bit funny because the mark is in the shape of a line across her forehead. At times, while testifying against them, I would begin looking her in the eye, but then I'd slowly let my head slide to the left to look at the line level with my eyes, then a little shake, and I bring my head back to normal.

The Judge continually had to tell her lawyer to caution her client, or she would be removed. The lawyer for our side had a fit of the sniffles and kept his handkerchief close to his face. The trial was over, and the jury deliberated for six hours. When we heard the news, we had just finished dinner at a lovely seafood shop a few blocks from the courthouse.

I started puffing on my pipe as I remembered mine and Luna's last words. It was right after she told me how higher she was than me and that I would never reach her level!

"Well, Thank God for that one! But I'll settle for your parents paying my entire college costs, but the apartment I can afford now for all four years was just too much. Tell Ma and Pa I said thanks!" I smiled, "Think they'd like a Christmas Card?"

The sandwich had long since gone after finally getting dry from my skinny dip. I knew I couldn't hide forever, so I got into the SUV and headed towards town. I stopped at the truck stop to top the tank off and use the restroom. I got back in the driver's seat, took a piece of my Caramello, and tossed it into my mouth as I turned my phone back on... And it exploded!

The ringer was going off. The text notifications never stopped. I believe that if the damn thing could tap-dance, it'd be doing that too! I tapped the mute button, finished choking on the Candy til it dissolved, and took a drink from my soda to clear my throat. I saw missed calls and texts from almost everyone in the family and more from numbers I had no clue who they were.

Just one from Cindy... "Talk to me first, little Bro!"

I was already dialing her number. She answered on the first ring, Quickly saying, "Hey Kathy, how're things going? No, I have not heard of 'Friends of Drones.'

... Hang on, I need to go outside! "Where the fuck have you been? Then I heard her yell, "Kathy says she hasn't found out anything new." "Stop by your 'friend,' and then go to Candy's. DON'T COME HOME!"

Two hours later, I'm driving along in a confused state. First, all the 'cloak and dagger.' stuff, and second, I walked inside my 'friends' place where I normally have to haggle out the price, but tonight... He handed me a compacted gallon zip-lock baggie full and then told me he'll catch me later about the price. I began to feel like I was in an episode of "The Twilight Zone."

As I approached Candy's house, the garage door rose, and Carl motioned me inside. The door closed behind me. I got out of the SUV, and Carl grabbed me in a bear hug! "I can't tell you how much I owe you! You've heard Rose is expecting twins, yes?" I congratulated him. "Well, come on, if you have some, you might want to "prepare" yourself. He chuckled.

I threw the bag on the kitchen counter, broke off a good-sized piece, and filled my pipe. I was going to give the rest to Carl, but he was looking and smelling it. He ate a bit, then told me he would tell Artie this was 'No Charge.' "I always thought he was skimming," Carl said.

We talked about anything while hitting my pipe and then returned to the moment.

"Alright, Carl, so both the Ladies are upstairs?

"Correct," He replied.

"Why all the secrecy? I asked

"Don't know," he said

"This all still seems like something important," I replied.

"Maybe." He chuckled.

"You have no idea what's going on either, do you?" I looked at him

"Not a fucking clue! But here we are, 'the in-home conference room.' He Knocked, and then we went inside. I was told to run and get the boxes and the letters, reappearing 5 minutes later with both.

The table sat six, which was good, seeing as how, along with Cindy, Candy, Carl, and I sat an elderly lady who was very tastefully dressed and with perfect make-up. She turned to Carl and asked if he was still a notary, and when he said 'Yes,' she asked him to get his seal. "I got it but never have used it before," she told him he'll be using it a lot today.

Karl Masters...? She looked at me, and I said 'yes'.

She told me her name was Alice Fernheight, and until recently, represented a certain Markus Masters, your Great-Grandfather, recently deceased. He had lost his first son at an early age while they were out 'trick or treating' when a drunk driver running from police jumped the curb, striking his son. He fell into depression and closed himself off from everyone. Until a great-grandchild got lost in the big house and happened to find his way into someplace he shouldn't have.