All Hallows Eve

Story Info
There's no place like home... or is there?
19.8k words
4.07
21.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wolf007
Wolf007
156 Followers

Still, no editor answered. So, I washed this story through Grammarly the usual four times. Grammarly said it was all green, but I'm sure you all will let me know if that changes between submitting and posting. I'm just trying to do the best I can with what resources I've been given. I hope you understand.

I sat at the dining room table. My fork had food on it, but in a stunned state, I had lost my appetite. My Father kept talking, but all I heard was, "Blah, blah, blah, so in short. Blah, blah, blah!"

"So, since your mom wrecked the car. We will take Cindy's car to the company party, and Karl, you can drop your sister off and pick her up when she calls. That should give you plenty of time with your friends to do whatever 18-year-olds do on Halloween. Also, you're showing responsibility by helping your old man out. We're going upstairs to get ready, and we expect you both to stay out of trouble.

They looked at us and could easily see the unhappy look we were giving each other. "Just make sure you listen for the phone. I'm not going to sit there and call you all night!" She said like she was entitled to it.

"Don't call and make me wait, or change your mind, because I'll freaking leave you there!" I sniped back at her, "At least you don't have to go as the cowboy from 'Toy Story.' I have to because Mom thinks I'll look cute in it!"

"How many times do I have to say I'm sorry?" Mom's voice came down the stairs. Then we heard their bedroom door close.

"OK, Karl, don't make me regret this, but Luna has agreed to be your date for the door. So you'll have to pay her way, and once through, you're on your own, got it?" she said in a low voice.

"I'll be a good boy, Cin., and I'll have that 'other' for you then also", I grinned, "Let me work on Dad, and then we'll split the cash for gas, cool?"

Cindy smiled, "I like how you think, bro! But we'd better get noisy again."

We stomped around and said the usual sibling shit when you're pissed off or mad. I waited until I heard Mom come down the stairs before I stepped on the first step, and then stepped back out of the way to let her pass with the 'ain't life grand!' look on my face. As I halfway looked away. I slowed her down long enough for Dad to start down the steps. "I'm sorry, Karl. I just always see you as my little boy."

"Not a problem, Mom. I'm just going to stay here and wait for her call. My check hasn't hit my account, and I don't have the gas to drive back and forth across town four times anyway. I'll get some soda and chips and watch the T.V. specials. I hope you guys have fun. Don't stay out too late!". I looked at Dad, "Hey Pop, what did you do with the paper? I want to check the times the shows come on".

Mom turned to Dad and gave him that 'sorry' look when she wanted to get her way. Dad caved as always and handed me $50 for gas. I (of course) looked surprised and told him not to worry as I would take care of everything! They hadn't even reached the car when I handed her the $25. Cindy shook her head and laughed! "Thank you, Bro!"

"Mom taught me that guilt trip long ago," I smiled back. "OK, they turned down Snider Dr., I say 15 minutes. I looked at Cindy, and she gave me a 'thumbs up,' meaning that it would take our parents longer than 15 minutes to figure out they had left something behind and come back for it...at 20 minutes, Cindy became concerned and called Mom. It seems they remembered everything for the first time in 19 years.

I had a run to make, so we decided that Cindy would have access to the bathroom first, and that way, I could have it when I got back.

I stopped by a friend's house to pick up some pot, but because we were good friends, he'd cut me a deal on some kick-ass shit he just got in. OK, think about it... an 18-year-old getting smuggled into a party of mixed Seniors and college kids wasn't a hard choice to make. He told me some college guys created a new breed of plants, and it 'woke him right up!' So, 'Be cool with it, dude.'

My next stop was to my friend Jerry's house, where I picked up a couple of costumes. (You didn't think I'd let my Mother pick my outfit, did you?) I made it back home, and surprise... Cindy was still in the bathroom, so I split the pot up and rolled three joints out of some other I still had. Still waiting, I opened the bathroom door with just a crack, lit up a joint, and began hitting it and blowing it into the bathroom.

"You asshole, you better have some for me! Erupted from inside. and out, she came surrendering the bathroom to take the joint from me, went into her room, and closed the door. Yep! It worked just like I planned it. So I took possession of the bathroom and closed the door.

I took a hot shower, shaved, trimmed my hair, and escaped to my bedroom without being seen. I stood in front of the full-length mirror on the back of the door. 5'11", 180 lbs. of muscle from wrestling and football, and a solid flat stomach. But what would set my costume off was my eight-and-a-half-inch cock! My black hair was long enough to be pulled back into a small ponytail.

The first costume I put on was a salsa dancer's outfit with a shirt that opened up almost to my navel, and when I tried the pants on, I noticed something was off. Looking closer, the pants were smaller than I usually wear, so my cock would draw looks outlined in the pants going down my right leg. Over this, I put on an 'okay' 'Jason' costume. OK, I love my sister, but I know she'll tell everyone what costume I was wearing, and all I'd get is the 'nice guy' treatment.

I came downstairs, and Cindy looked at the costume I had on. I told her I wasn't the cowboy type and went to get my SUV ready while she locked up the house. She got in, and off we went. The party was just out of town and in a nice neighborhood, which surprised me. We parked and got out. Cindy said to 'make sure we remember everything, and I replied, 'Yes, Mother.' Before we went inside, we smelt pot being smoked somewhere close. So I lit up the last joint and gave her her share of the other bag. I had mine in my one-hitter so I could judge things better. Cindy had forgotten hers but was sure she could find some papers inside.

We met with her date, and her friend, Cindy, kissed her boyfriend and introduced me to her friend, Luna Madison. And my mind said, 'Scanning Capt. Asian 5'2", maybe 110-115 lbs., a very full B-cup, flat stomach, and beautiful legs' Then she waved at someone, and I heard, 'Target acquired, Captain!' as I stared at the most perfect ass God ever created!

Cindy whispered to me that Luna's family had roots in some old money back home and majored in 'Computer Sciences, and how she was so far out of my league wasn't even funny. Hey, a guy can dream, can't he? Cindy didn't know that Mr. Hendricks had hired me to maintain the website I made for him and that I could 'swap computer talk' with anyone.

The scene before my eyes was one of scantily clad women and alcohol. It was every guy's dream! Sure, there were other guys there, but the women far outnumbered the men from what I could see. The guys at the door collected the $30 Door charge, and in we went. (I should have brought a lobster bib!)

I tried to be polite and asked her if she wanted a drink. I would have never suspected Luna to act this way, but she looked down on me and said, "Look, I did your sister a favor, not you! So why don't you run and play now?" I raised my eyebrows at that answer and looked past her to see the shocked look on Cindy's face as she mouthed, 'Sorry.'

"Not a problem, your High-Ass!" I smoothly replied to her. I heard Cindy's boyfriend cough to hide his laughing, and then he turned to Cindy and whispered, "I like your brother!"

"Have a good time, you two, and don't forget to text me when you're ready," With that, I was off. I walked right over to the bar, got a drink, and walked out the back door. I saw some tall bushes and got behind them, pulling off my 'Jason' outfit, putting it all in a small dark trash bag, and setting it in the corner where the fence met the house. I put on the 'Zorro' type mask and was just about to try out the new stuff I got when...

"There are rooms upstairs for that, you know," said a cute blonde girl sitting on the ground with her back to the fence.

"May I ask why you are sitting alone when the party is inside?" I inquired.

"The party's inside, the alcohol is inside, and my now ex-boyfriend is upstairs on top of my now ex-best friend," she replied.

"Would you mind if I sit with you briefly and try to help you feel better?" I asked.

We sat there as I pulled out my hitter and loaded it twice for her before I took my first hit, and then we did one more each. About 15 minutes later, we walked back inside, looking for something to drink. We found a place at the corner of the bar and sipped our drinks. Now that we were in the light, I could see her better. Blonde hair to her shoulders, emerald green eyes, lovely red full lips, A full C-cup, slender waist that flared to some shapely hips.

She was enjoying herself and asked where she could pick up some of it, then let go with a cute giggle as she fell against my chest. Her thigh pressed against my leg, and her eyes got a 'naughty' look, so she playfully whispered in my ear, 'Too bad that's fake. Otherwise, I'd rock your world!'

I whispered back, 'Put your hand against it,' when she did, I flexed it three times, and the look on her face showed she was trying to think of 5 things at once.

The next thing she does is almost drag me to the stairs, and as she escorts me up, a guy says, "Candy, Heydon is looking for you," "Fuck him!" Candy says. Yet again, when we were almost to the top, "Candy, Cathi needs to talk to you...", "And Fuck her too!" Candy said as she walked me to a door. "This is my room, and she opened the door. There was a couple on the bed minus shirts and her skirt. Candy walked in, "Heydon, Cathi, meet the door, NOW!"

"You hold your panties Bitch, I run this relationship, and you'll do as you're told!" Then Heydon drew his hand back to strike Candy but found himself spun around and receiving a punch to the solar plexus, followed up with a right to his jaw that sent him backpedaling out of the room to lay unconscious on his back in the hallway.

Karl came out and stood over him, "You don't treat women like that, Fuckhead!" then he remembered where he was. Every week since he was little, they dropped him off at the YMCA to spend time til they finished working on things. Father Flannagan, the boxing coach, found Karl hanging out back, passing the time. The two hit it off and became fast friends ever since.

Father Flannagan had Karl sparing with everyone and then working and explaining things afterward. Soon, Karl was dealing out his damage to more prominent boxers. But that was in the ring, not in a crowded hallway. Then, a 'slap was heard from the room to divert everyone's attention. Cathi came running out with her skirt and blouse in hand and ran off down the hall. Candy came out, began pushing me into her room, saying something about taking the garbage out, and then locked the door.

She threw me down on the bed and just dropped to her knees, opening up my pants and sliding them down, "Sweet Jesus! All of this for little 'ol me?" and suddenly, her mouth attacked my walking stick like someone starving would latch onto a prize-winning ham! But no matter how she tried, she always came up two inches short.

I was impatient for my first piece of college tail, so I pulled my cock out of her mouth and threw her on the bed. I noticed a full-length mirror against the wall, so I positioned her so she was facing it when I started pouring it into her. Grabbing her hair and pulling it to keep her face watching herself getting fucked. All the time telling her how much of a slut she was and telling her I would fuck her ass as soon as I was done with her pussy.

I had my hands on her shoulders, pulling her back onto my hard cock as her pussy clamped down hard. I asked her whose slut she was, and she screamed, "I'm your fuck slut!" then her pussy exploded. As she peaked, I slipped my cock against her rosebud and started pushing my way in! "Yes, oh God, YES!" just as her ass relaxed enough for my cum coated cock to slip right in and slowly began going in and out. I commanded her to rise on her knees and pinch and twist her nipples while watching herself being used.

I kept slamming that ass from behind when I just stopped. She kept trying to fuck herself on my cock, til I began to pull it all out, and then she screamed, 'NO!'

I stopped again. "Something you would like to ask Slut?"

"Keep fucking my ass, please," she quivered a bit as I very slowly began going back in.

"Is that how you beg for me to do something? Who am I? And then I slammed my entire length into her asshole.

"YES, My Master! And I'm begging you never to stop fucking your slut!" as her eyes rolled back into her head, "Anytime, Anywhere, please use your slave, My Master!" then she went into convulsions as her ass tried to pull my dick off! I must have drifted off for a few minutes, so I looked at Candy when I could focus and breathe better. She was a puddle lying on the bed but was still living, So I got cleaned up and dressed. Then I slowly opened the door and went back to the party.

Once I got back outside, I was less jittery and could relax with a hit or two. Holding the first one, I heard two girls talking about me. "I've talked to every guy that was on the door. No one saw him come in!" said one. I kept trying to let it out without making a noise. "Well, Candy's awake, but all she remembers is meeting him out here, then the fight, and then 'seeing Jesus,' as she puts it. The way she's acting, I think she really would become his Pet!."

I walked away slowly with a smile and a lift in my step. I found a quiet spot and took a second hit. "I usually don't allow that at my house, yet you have set my entire household aquiver with everyone wanting to know who you are." I looked up and saw an older lady that still looked classy and sexy. She'd be my vote for the poster lady for MILF!

"There's a door ten feet to your right. If you hurry, they won't see you, but they've started searching the backyard for you." So, ten feet to the right, it was. I thumbed the latch, and the door came open. I stepped inside quickly, closed the door, and turned the lock. Just as I did, a door opened at the head of the stairs, but no one was there. I was curious, so I began to climb the stairs.

Once I'd reached the top, it opened into a sky-lit room with furniture and a balcony through a glass wall facing the pond. The lady who had invited me was sitting on a loveseat with a glass coffee table in front of it. Sitting on the table was a Chrystal decanter and two glasses. "Join me for a drink?" she went ahead and poured it. "First, I don't want to know your name or who you are. A woman enjoys a little mystery."

"Always for the Lady." I took the drink and kissed her hand, trying to be debonair. She gave me a firm squeeze back.

"I would like to ask you for a favor, but first, I need your promise everything stays secret between the three of us."

I looked around and saw no one else, so I looked back at her, "Umm, Three...?"

"Google, call Teddy Bear," she smiled.

The laptop on the end table lit up as she picked it up. It said "calling Teddy Bear." Then, a man's face came up on the screen. "Hey there, Snookums," he paused to sit down, "How's that sexy wife of mine doing with babysitting the girl's party?

"This year has been rather entertaining, my love," she said, sipping her drink, "and I believe I've found the answer to our little problem as well!"

"Really? the man said.

"The problem is, he's only here for tonight, and I don't know who he is or his name. Plus, we can trust him even though he's one of tonight's guests."

"Can I ask why you would say that?" Teddy Bear said.

"Let me show you, remember how you feel about your niece's boyfriend? You're not swallowing anything, are you? Then she hit ENTER and, in a small box off to the side, played the episode of me kicking the shit out of the guy, and then the audio caught the part that made 'Teddy Bear' burst out laughing.

"Send me that if you would, dear, if he has no issues with you doing so. However, I will point out that he is masked, so no one knows him. But he is now in first place in the perfect screensaver race for me. The winner gets $ 5,000 donated to the charity of their choice! As for the other, may we have a moment?."

I asked her if I could make a whiskey, as the fruity drinks don't do well for me. "OMG! You made him one of your 'fruity mai-ti' things, didn't you? If you can still hear me, top row, third from the left, with a blue, silver, and green ribbon!"

Then their call moved to the phone.

I found the bottle he mentioned. I poured a finger width for a 'taste' because I thought I'd never get the chance again... and tossed it all back. The glow suddenly flowing through my body made me mellow out and calm down. I poured another two fingers and then was getting involved with the view of the city.

"He wishes to speak with you," She rubbed her tits across my back as she handed me her phone.

"Hello...?" I said.

"Hey there! First off..., I love the outfit! Zorro, right?" A man's voice said.

"Uh,... Yeah, Zorro." I had no idea what else to say.

"Cool, now second... is she still looking at you like you're going to steal her phone or something?"

"I would have gone with more of a green light for that..." I said as I looked at the plants lining the wall of windows.

"Damn her, We need to talk for a few minutes, and she said that... (a pause), and then he was back, "Ask her if she fed Sidney yet."

"Maybe it would be better..." I said, but he cut me off.

"Just ask her, Zorro. I want to hear what she says."

I turned to her and asked if Sidney had been fed yet.

"You can tell him yes, he has been fed," she replied.

"Take the phone away from your ear a moment, please..." A second after I did, we could all hear him laughing and yelling, "Gregory won't do it anymore. You forgot to pay him for the last time!"

"She still there?" He asked

"No, as a matter of fact, she flipped me off and said something about a 'fucking snake," I replied.

"OK, I know this is going to sound weird to you, but the wife and I have been trying for a child, but come to find out, my swimmers can't do the job, and we both hate the artificial way. So normally, when we meet someone we can agree on, we are both present."

"But as I am cross country right now, I will give my OK if you look into the diving helmet behind the bar without your mask on for my peace of mind and her security. The nut on the left, turn it twice, and open it." I saw a small red light in the back when I lifted my mask, and then I put it back down.

"Thank you very much, "Zorro"! Now grab yourself a few nuggets, and let's head out to the back balcony... Now, just put the phone on the table, put some in your pipe, and light it up!" The coughing fit that ensued made me feel like I was coughing up a lung and inhaling it back down! "So how is it? I grow it myself, BTW.

I walked back inside and told him, "Excellent!" then turned to go back outside and get the phone... "Excellent!"

"Are you two done yet?" As she walked into the room, she said, "You can tell him..." I told him to take it easy and handed her phone back to her.

Just as she started to wind up about the snake, I came up behind her, lightly began kissing and licking her neck, letting my arms wrap around her, and ran my palms across her stomach between her hips to just under her breasts. Her body melted into mine, but when her ass cheeks pressed against my 'snake,' she ended the call and collapsed against me.

"So, you are my woman for the night, yes?" I said.

Wolf007
Wolf007
156 Followers