All Hallows Eve - Trollskogen Spell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte pressed her palm on Savannah's taut stomach and fucked her master's shaft rhythmically in and out of her hairless cunt. Consumed by the magic she would reveal that which was the forbidden truth. "Tell me. Tell me who you wish was- fucking you now!" Tell the master!

She thought of him, she always had, she told no one. Ever! Never say! "No! I can't!" Savannah swung her hips to the opposite side raking the thing along the side of her slick pussy. "No don't make me say!" You must say! No, it's so wrong, so forbidden.

"Tell the master and he will consummate your union, this Hallows Eve!" Charlotte plunged the woven snakes rapidly against her sensitive spot. "The master will let you climax like never before, but only if you state the truth."

"Oh shit!" Creamy lubrication oozed like a dripping faucet down the crack of her ass while Charlotte used her young cunt. "I can't, I must not, it feels-" God yes that was- right there- yes- please faster, harder.

"You must, for it to come true, you must!" She rotated her wrist, holding Savannah's tight tummy firmly. Her breathing under my hand so rapid. It's only a matter of time, my master. "Tell me, and he will let you cum!"

Held on the abyss, she visualized what it would be like. With him. So wrong, so secret. I must never say. The torment. It's too much. "Gr- gr- oh- nooo!" Savannah wiggled her pelvis trying to force the edge to orgasm fruitlessly while soupy wetness trickled like a levee about to breach.

Charlotte forced the shaft deep holding it still inside the tightness.

"No please.... please let me I- I have- I want-." rocking her mound, did not help. Her body and legs were shaking. "Such torment, let me cum. Please!"

Charlotte placed a still fingertip on Savannah's heated clitoris. "Say it and the master will let you climax in sin like you have never climaxed before!" She will not refuse!

"Please," Savannah begged, "I- I- wish- I want- him-" Tell her. You must! "Gr- gr- oh fuck- I- I wish it was...."

"Gr- Grandpa!" Savannah arched her back anticipating the pillaging of her cunt at the forbidden admission.

Pulsating energy erupted from the thing inside her, as if it was pumping, "God- yesssssss- oh fuck- I- god- "Her whole body raked, and her cunt flooded its warm cream like an ocean wave.

Charlotte rubbed firm slow circles around her clitoris while the teen's stomach undulated in the master's pleasure. "Show the master your juices Savannah, show him your need to consummate your love, your forbidden love."

"Oh, grandpa." She sighed. Savannah used the muscles of her pelvis to take the thing into her stomach. So deep. I really want him! I wish. I wish it was! "Oh shit, I'm, I'm still cumming!" The intensity of it made her see stars, The thoughts so forbidden. Grandpa, I love-.

Finally, Savannah's body stilled in breathy recovery. "This is his master's amulet. You must wear it. Wear it always until he takes you. He takes you on all Hallows Eve!" Charlotte fastened the glistening purple translucent gem around her neck. When the clasp was closed it disappeared. Invisible. Welding itself in magic. His magic.

-0-

Her thoughts were mixed, clouded, so different as she stumbled up the long stairs to the curio shop. They felt endlessly moving. Like walking up a down-escalator. Finally, she pushed through the heavy magenta curtains at the top.

"Shit!" Savannah struggled to catch her breath.

"This is for your grandfather." Pashal handed her a brown paper bag with a misshapen heavy object inside. "For Halloween. For his decorations, as you asked."

"Oh, thanks." Savannah had to push on the heavy door three times before it yielded and let her exit the store. I need to get out of here!

A sort of panic set in. Clicking the remote, for a moment she could not remember what kind of car she rented until the red Tesla's lights flashed. Shit. Did I rent this car?

"Take me to grandpa's house!'

The car didn't budge. You are anointed for him.

"Ten twelve Versailles Avenue." Savannah clutched the talisman. It felt warm. Electric.

Chapter Two -- Sins of Hallows Eve

Oblivious to the rural traffic, Grandpa was out in the front yard setting up the last of his Halloween decorations which included a gigantic inflatable ghost and witch right beside the cobblestone pathway entrance to his two-story arts and crafts style home.

The Tesla auto parked next to his driveway but finally feeling fewer cobwebs from the ordeal, Savannah enabled manual driving and backed the car off of the street in front of the garage carriage house.

"Grandpa!" Savannah exclaimed running up to him and leaping into his arms. Once again, she envisioned Halloweens long past, when she was dressing in costumes to visit Grandpa.

Savanna's ankles wrapped around his back and her arms around his neck latching herself onto Grandpa's still strong frame and giving him the most long-lost loving kiss ever. Something had made this kiss inappropriately sensual. Was it the talisman? The demonic sexual ravishing at the curio shop? Like a thickening fog, she was forgetting. Was it something else something deep inside her something forbidden?

"Careful Savannah, I'm not as young as I used to be!" His hands were low within the crease of the small of her back.

"When did you get here Savannah?" A kiss lingered on Savannah's smooth lips longer than it should have. A forgotten fantasy pushed his palms over the firm globes of her butt just like a grandpa shouldn't. There are no panties!

"Grandpa I love it when you tease me!" Savannah slithered down his body until her feet were back on the cobblestones. "I don't want to crush you to death gramps!"

Using his left hand, Javier brushed the nearly full crop of salt and pepper hair to the side. He stared at Savannah. God look at those pointed nipples! No bra either? His deep brown eyes lingered too long.

"The Halloween decorations look great grandpa!" Savannah clasped his large artisan hand between hers. "You look great and you always go overboard with the decorations! I love it!" If James Dean was in his sixties, he'd be jealous of my grandpa! He's such an old fox, so sexy.

"When did you get in from Albany, Savannah?"

"Oh, rather I think a few hours ago. I seem to of lost track of time for some reason. I went shopping in town and got you a gift." Savannah's mind whirled with sexually confused feelings and disjointed thoughts. "A decoration for Halloween. Just for you grandpa because I love you!"

Pressing her lips together tightly, she revisited that recent intense orgasm. This time in her mind instead of Charlotte pressing the snake-like phallus into her, the vision was replaced with that of her grandpa fucking her. Oh god, I'm getting wet! He's inside me!

"Grandpa!" Shit!

"Yes dear, I'm still here." Javier smiled wondering what the sudden cute and confused look was all about.

"I better get my luggage, and unpack." Savannah dare not admit her thoughts and admission.

"Sure hon, you can take the guest room upstairs beside mine." Javier paused then joked, "Or you can cuddle up for bedtime stories."

"Only if they're big scary Halloween stories, gramps!" Savannah clicked the remote powering the Tesla tailgate.

God look at that ass. "Well, I'll get out the old storybooks just in case."

-0-

Plunking her two travel bags upstairs, Savannah ran a bath in the cast iron clawfoot tub. It feels so wonderful the be back here. So, freeing. So sexy? Why do I feel that way?

Padding around the upstairs in her birthday suit was a little risky, but a peek outside her bedroom window assured her that grandpa was still tucking away extra decorations and boxes. Wonderfully the bath-water was nice and hot. These old houses always made plenty of hot water. Fragrance emanated from the bath oil beads when she stirred them in the hot water. Gently fingertipping her nipples to hardness, Savannah surveyed the bathroom for a suitable pussy rubbing instrument.

She shoved open the heavy wood awning vent, letting steam out, and leaned out the oversized bathroom window. Save for being a semi-rural area, Savannah's breasts were in plain view, of anyone. Below about forty feet away grandpa was stacking empty boxes in the garden shed. Wow, he has his shirt off. "Hey grandpa, you can still compete with the young guys!"

"Yup hitting the weights every day."

"What are you doing?"

"Oh, just packing up and then I'm going to polish up the old Chevy Camaro for the weekend."

"Are you having a bath Savannah?" She's hanging out of the window topless!

"You might want to put a towel on!" She's stunning. Put those thoughts out of your mind. What would your daughter think?

I guess his eyes are still working good. "Sorry, grandpa!" Samantha backed away from the window "I'll try and be decent, I promise!" I'm not so very sorry!

-

After soaking in the tub for quite a while those incessant sexual feelings surfaced again. Flicking the massage spray setting, Samantha unhooked the shower wand and rocked it between her legs. Oh, so nice!

The pulsating jets splattered her clitoris so quickly to the edge that when her eyes found the open window Savannah could not stop herself. Watching? Being watched?

Looking at her moisture-covered glasses, she left them on the countertop. She humped the palm of her hand while looking below. Without her glasses on, she could not see much. It's so wrong to think of him this way. He's my grandfather. Oh my god, this is so good. So close already. His shoulders are so big, so strong. Is he looking up? Did he see me?

Javier's wishful glances back up to the bathroom window above were once again rewarded when he caught Savannah's pretty face and bare breasts just inside the window above. Is she looking at me?

Oh god has he spotted me? I can't see. Is he peeking? Fuck this is hot. My grandpa for fucks sake.

Savannah's pussy ached for climax and not just the friction of her hand. Part of her deep inside really wanted what was so forbidden. With one foot in the tub, and one on the ceramic floor, she straddled the rounded form end of the clawfoot tub. It was the perfect height to grind her pussy on. Her water-soaked labia wrapped around its smooth shape grinding it like she was rubbing a cock shaft. Not just any cock-shaft. His.

"Oh mmm." With two hands on the window sill, Savannah moaned opening and closing her eyes in lusty blurred glimpses of her shirtless grandpa below. It was perfect. Precariously close to the window and in full view. He'd see her. She wanted him to.

My word. She is pleasuring herself. Masturbating in complete unashamed view of me. Javier crouched down beside the car, still uncertain of Savannah's wants and desires. He unzipped in the approaching dusk hoping that no one from the street would pass by. I'm so fucking hard.

With eyes locked on her perfect pasty white nude upper torso, Savannah's own grandfather rubbed his cock to a glorious state of erection. Her eyes were wandering unfocused. Her glasses. I don't think she can see me! Javier stood up letting his jeans fall to the ground, jerking his fat seven-incher directly at his granddaughter.

Her lovely firm breasts swung like Jello cups as she fucked herself before him. "Oh shit!" Javier mumbled. His climax approach was rapid. She was heavenly. Here it comes, oh fuck. "Oh FUCK!" His celebration of climax was loud and dirty, as the heavy jets of cum made audible splats on the driveway below. Fuck I'm going to pass out, that was fucking hot!

Oh shit, it sounds like- like grandpa. He's cumming. I can hear him. Savannah heaved her mons into the cast iron lip of the tub and wailed loud enough to make the cat scamper from the garage roof! "Nuhhhhhh, ugh, mmmmmm!" My whole body is shaking. That was so intense. Wow. Her ass twitched next to the slick cast iron in the afterglow.

Fixated still on his perfect nineteen-year-old granddaughter, Javier hiked up his jeans and picked up the car wash bucket. This was going to be the best Halloween ever. Now, where did I put those scary stories?

-0-

"Hey grandpa," Savanna peeked from inside the pantry when the south-facing kitchen door clicked shut.

"What are you looking for Savannah?"

"Oh, where do you keep the tomato paste? I was going to make us homemade pizzas for supper."

"Just above the fridge sweetie."

"How was your bath love?" Javier tried to disinform where his eyes were actually looking. A lovely amount of bare-skinned butt cheeks peeked out of his granddaughter's short-shorts when she reached up over the top of the refrigerator.

"It was just, so relaxing Grandpa. I love that bathtub."

And you made love to yourself while I was watching. "Did my pretty Savannah, leave enough hot water for grandpa to have a shower before dinner?"

"Should be, just don't take too long, or I'll eat without you!" Savannah joked. Grandpa's eyes fixated appreciatively on her chest.

"I'll hurry!"

-0-

Sexually overdriven, Javier's mind flipped to every naughty wishful scenario possible while sudsing in the shower. What would her pussy feel like inside? It must be so perfect. Perfect for grandpa's cock. Cum in me, grandpa! Having just ejaculated there was no danger of rubbing out another one this quickly, but Javier had worked up a mighty thick erection already. He enjoyed the youthful-like fullness of his cock stroking it into the shower spray.

"What am I making again?" Dreamy thoughts manifested. Warm, tingly sensations within her fingers. A message? Savannah clutched the talisman around her neck.

The noisy shower spittled behind the bathroom door next to grandpa's bedroom. Savannah slid her grandfather's underwear drawer open, reaching for the back until she felt that box. "Ah hah, here it is! Same as before!" Viagra, just to make sure you are really hard gramps!

Clutching the pills in her hand Savannah knelt down at the keyhole of the shared bathroom. It did not afford, the best view. Three-door bathrooms, do have options though. She padded out of his room and down the hall to the other side of the bathroom. From the spare bedroom, the old bronze doorknob turned easily. Silently the door pushed open until she got a full frontal of her grandfather toweling off. Wow, it looks like an elephant trunk!

Savannah snuck the door closed again and knocked loudly, "Grandpa, pizza's almost ready!"

"Okay, coming!" It was fulfilling, heartwarming, and especially sexually arousing having Savannah around again. I wish her school was closer, I'd have her around all the time. Javier squeezed his thickness before slipping on a pair of pyjamas. God damn, I could fuck that girl. He left the button-down shirt completely unbuttoned. She likes me shirtless so why not?

Savannah skipped down the stairs to the kitchen, smashed up two of the blue diamond-shaped pills into powder, and stirred them into her grandpa's coffee. This is going to give you the boner of all boners gramps!

The kitchen smelled like a Pizzaria by the time he got down. Savannah had plates, pizza, salad, and savoury cheese garlic bread ready for both of them.

"I made coffee for you, in case you want to stay up and read scary Halloween stories with me!" Savannah placed the cup in front of her grandpa then rubbed his shoulders plushing her firm bosom into his back from behind.

"Oh thanks, Savannah!" He liked her hands on his shoulder. Her breasts feel amazing on my back. Javier made a twisted face. Damn this coffee it's really bitter. Should I tell her? Complain? I mean she tried. "Could you pass me the sugar hun?"

"Need a little more?" Savannah smirked inside remembering how bitter guys said Viagra tasted if they chewed instead of swallowing. "Here grandpa. One spoon or two?" She nuzzled the side of his face stirring the sugar into his coffee.

"The pizza's great! I could use you here full time, Savannah." Javier continued to drink the still bitter coffee. I don't want to upset her. I should tell her what I really want.

"Aw, gee thanks, gramps." Savannah smiled. She was feeling right at home here with grandpa. It was a special home. "I love you, grandpa!"

-0-

"I found a scary Halloween story!" Holding an embossed leather-bound book, Javier's granddaughter leapt on the king-sized bed beside him, propping up a few loose pillows then squishing in beside his shoulder.

"Savannah! This isn't really a scary Halloween story. It's more like an old perverted Swedish fable."

"But the author's last name is Kardec, and that's the same as you, grandpa. Maybe it has some historical significance. Possibly an ancestor of yours wrote it?"

How the hell did she find this book? "Savannah, years ago, many decades into the past there were Swedish spiritualists and they were part of our family." He took a deep breath. "Many of these fables have deep spiritual and sexual implications." Her grandfather's voice deepened to a tone of caution. "They are not to be taken lightly."

"Sexy is good isn't it grandpa?" It made her whole body tingle when she clutched the amulet again. Savannah inched her bare lower thigh on top of her grandfather's leg. "Please grandpa!" She pleaded.

"Alright, what have you picked?" Javier flicked the pages to the one Savannah had folded the book-ribbon to. "This is very graphic love, although I-"

"It's nothing that I haven't heard before gramps. It'll be fun. Just for Halloween."

"The Troll and the Maiden." Javier translated and recited. "Back in the middle century, Swedish girls were told that if they masturbated too much bad things would happen to them. Lena however was a naughty one and loved to masturbate, from humping her stuffed animals to fucking any object that she could find into her-"

"Say it grandpa, and I think I like this- Lena." Savanna leaned up into her grandpa until the crook of her groin was nestled over his knee. "Say the dirty words!"

"...anything that she could find into her - cunt! That is until one day her mother caught her with the handle of a rolling pin inside her- um -- cunt."

"Jesus, she was horny."

"Her mother told her that if she continued doing such bad things, one day the troll would come up to her bedroom at night and ravish her. And a Troll's penis was rumoured to be the size of a horse or a bedpost."

"You mean fuck her. Gramps, I could use a horse-sized cock right now." Savannah rubbed her thigh on her grandfather's leg. Oh yum, he's growing; those wonderful blue pills must be helping!

"Yes - the troll would fuck her." God damn, she's making my cock so fucking hard. That's crazy! "When Lena went up to her room that night, she took with her a book of troll spells, learning that if she willingly fucked the troll, he could grant her three wishes."

"She should fuck the troll, don't you think gramps?"

"Yes well, having known the magic of the wishes, and the troll's size, each night Lena would strip down naked and spread her legs over the bedpost. She'd bounce up and down on the turned wood phallus trying to fuck it reciting the troll's magical verses."

"God' I'm so horny, I could fuck a bedpost right now too," Savannah admitted grinding her pussy against her grandpa's knee slowly. His cock was hugely tented below his pyjamas. I'd fuck that right now too! She dawdled a finger inside his shirt and over his nipple as his reading became more stilted.

"Until one night when she managed to get the bedpost inside of her and started fucking it. Fucking it while calling for the troll to ravish her." God damn this story is making me horny too. For a moment he wanted more than anything to push his granddaughter on her back and pillage that lovely young pussy. "She fucked it so much and so often, that her pussy juices discoloured the wood bedpost until it became a dark brown."