All Hallows Eve - Trollskogen Spell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's alright Savannah, I wanted-" Javier was cut off by Charlotte.

"Yes, you did, didn't you Kardec. You told me how you wanted to fill your granddaughter with cum, before his master, while I jerked your big hard grandpa cock, didn't you?"

"You forced me-"

"Your cock was spewing cum like a perverted volcano thinking about Savannah, wasn't it?" Charlotte's words forced Javier to immediately relive in vivid detail, those incestuous feelings and sensations.

"No- yes, I wanted to-"

"Grandpa, you really wanted-?"

"Yes, I- I- I- wanted to Savannah, I wanted to. Always-"

"He wanted to fuck your teenage pussy raw, Savannah, your own grandfather wanted to fuck you!"

"Jesus-," Javier's erection rose and extended towards his granddaughter's tummy, inflating obscenely like a long red-ribbed latex condom. His incestuous desire was undeniable. "I wanted to love her."

"No, you wanted to fuck her! Say it, Kardec!"

"I wanted to fuck you, Savannah!" Javier was nearly teary-eyed in his illicit admission.

"It's okay grandpa. I've wanted you inside me- forever!" The desire demonstrated by her grandfather's impressive cock made her secret fantasy whet her labia. I want that huge thing all the way in. Buried in my cunt. Grandpa.

"How quaint, an incestuous love." A hint of jealousy was evident in her voice. Charlotte grabbed Savannah's arm and forced her to the canvas floor. "On your back Savannah. Remember when you first wanted him here on the center of his master's marking"

He will save me. I know he will. With her back on the pentagram, Savannah willingly opened her knees before Javier with Charlotte watching on. Imagining the perfect feeling when he would enter her. The juices coating her pussy lips cooled as they unfolded for him. For you grandpa! Fuck me!

"Look at her. Look at your nineteen-year-old granddaughter's pussy Kardec, hairless, ripe, and ready to fuck, just like-" Charlotte dipped a pentagram crested wand into a black ceramic bowl and traced it along the underside of Javier's penis leaving a vein-like trail of silver shimmering liquid. "I see this is making you moan, Kardec. As it should. The master will make you virile."

"Oh, Savannah." Attempting to distract himself from Charlotte's pleasure while gasping for breath, Javier leaned over her perfectly beautiful young body. Both his own fantasies and Pashal's magic drove him into her. Fucking it all the way into her stomach, like skin-tight spandex, her firmly muscled young cunt wrapped around his sizable cock completely, wholly. It was meant to be, this secret love. She's squeezing me, she wants it.

"Fuck her, Kardec, before his master." Charlotte tried to control her own arousal as she watched the sensuous illegitimate love. I wish it was me. No, don't' show your feelings. "Breed her, this Hallows Eve!"

Savannah's pelvis rose up to meet her grandfather's thrust. Closing her eyes and making her insides clasp on him was perfection. Their love. Our love. Arching her back revealed others. His master. His servants. Shadowy figures in the dungeon were watching them. Watching her being violated. No, it's not a violation. I want this.

From below the canvas, the pentagram, slimy slinky heated arms were reaching for her. Grasping at her body as her grandpa fucked her. Pulling her down. Down to-. Nooooo don't, please stop!

"Gran-" Before she could cry out, a heated, clawed hand covered her mouth. She gasped between her grandpa's now violent thrusts. A thousand sweaty arms and hands were pulling her through the floor. Savannah thrashed while the demonic hands grasped at her body.

His eyes trance-like, Kardec's heavy mature balls slammed into the initiate. Savannah's cunt cream smeared the front of his testicles. The forbidden love-making excited Charlotte. It could be me! Losing her train of thought, Charlotte reached for her own cunt diving two fingers within her sex. She imagined his cum inside his own granddaughter. But it could be me this Hallows Eve, not her!

Savannah repeated her attempt to shake off the hands covering her mouth. The feeling of her body being pulled to the depths. "Ugh! No. Gr-" It was useless her grandfather was blind to the demonic hands around her. His cock is amazing. I'm losing control. Oh nooo-.

With a hand on her breast and two fingers deep inside her cunt, suddenly Charlotte shrieked in climax. "Fuck yes!"

It was enough. The demonic audience was distracted but for a split second. Their attention on Charlotte, hands released from Savannah's body and mouth. "Save me, GRANDPA!"

With both hands around her back, Javier pulled with all of his strength, releasing Savannah from the heated depths and lifting her onto his knees now impaled completely on his member. Incanting the Trollskogen spell he forced himself into her depths. "Trollskogen magiska krafter barnbarn." Javier dug his fingers into her shoulders forcing her pussy downwards. "Alskling" The strength of his grandaughter's perineum squeezed the base of his cockshaft. "Förbjuden" She's squeezing me, shit! " Befrukta" Heaven! "Magiska Hallowe'en." So forbidden."Umgänge ungmö"

-o-

With her arms around her grandfather's neck, Savannah opened herself to him. "I love you, grandpa!" Farfar.

"I love you, Savannah" Javier drove the bulbous ridge of his cock into Savannah's cervix. It pressed against him, firing the sensitivity of his frenulum. Shit, I'm really going to cum inside my granddaughter!

"Cum in me farfar.." Grandfather.

"Breed her, breed your granddaughter for him" Eyes rolled back, Charlotte humped her hand lewdly leaking cum onto the canvas floor.

Impregnate me, grandpa, not for him, for love for our love. "Please grandpa fill my womb." Savannah constricted her grandfather's rigid penis with all her strength. Making a fist around the two chains at the same time she ripped the amulets from their necks unbinding his master's control, awaiting the heated sperm. My grandpa's sperm.

"Ohhhh - Savannah!" Javier's balls tightened, and unleashing like a burst water pipe, steamy semen pumped into her cunt. Pulsating forever, in this forbidden place, he seeded his granddaughter's silky insides relentlessly. I'm breeding you Savannah, as foretold, this Hallows Eve!"

The amulet's binding lost Pashal and Charlotte along with the demonic chorus vaporized into the darkness until it was just Savannah and Javier.

Alone in this dungeon, his granddaughter trapped Javier's lips in a wet French kiss avidly pressing her tongue deep within his mouth. "Savannah!" Combatting his tongue lovingly with hers, sticky man seed oozed from her vagina glazing his trapped testicles.

Together their love and the Trollskogen spell had saved them, and consummated their incestuous union. This time.

-0-

Chapter 4 -- The Joining -- Hallowe'en Love

"Gramps, look at all the kids you have lined up outside of your house trick or treating. It must be the decorations!"

"It does mean I have to practically max out all of my credit cards at the grocery stores each year. Be warned!"

"I love it." Savannah handed out a fist full of candies to each of the little ghouls, goblins, and witches, before closing the door.

"Look, grandpa!" She hiked up her witch dress, revealing her panty-less butt while her grandfather looked her over smiling, from the study couch.

"That I'll take care of later!" Javier knew they would make love many times before she returned to her college classes. Thumbing to the last chapter, a feeling of youthful energy welled deep in his soul.

"Don't you get tired of reading that old book?" Savannah plucked several prefilled bags of candy for the next line of trick-or-treaters.

"Trollskogen, yes" A knowing smile accompanied Javier's response, "and no I don't get tired of reading it."

...for each daughter, ye should sire the dark forest thus behest a quarter-century of youth....

"You're beautiful Savannah!"

"I'd love you more if you helped to hand out the candy, grandpa!"

"I will love you more, my dear." Javier shifted the split Ashwood in the fireplace and unfurled the faux Chinchilla blanket on the den floor before the firelight. Savannah was peeking through the leaded glass entrance door at the dwindling groups of children when he nuzzled up behind her letting his hand slide between her smooth inner thighs. "Shall I turn off the outside Halloween decorations and lights?

"Mmm, you're still so naughty gramps," Savannah removed a diamond-shaped blue pill from her pocket and kissed her grandfather on the lips. "Should I smash this up and put it in your coffee again?"

His granddaughter's wry smirk and the realization of those previous nights' manipulation caused Javier to stammer. "You- you- in my coffee?" Damn, she's just as devious as I am.

"A chip off the old block, right gramps?" Her grandfather's confused gaze morphed into an accepting if not more perverted smile.

Letting the belt untwist, the plush bathrobe folded apart revealing Javier's youth-like upright pointing erection. "I don't think we'll need it."

"Mmm, it looks even bigger grandpa! -but just in case." Savannah placed the blue pill on her tongue and kissed it into Javier's mouth. "I have an insatiable appetite for you gramps."

Without water, Javier had some difficulty swallowing the hard pill and nearly coughed it back up when Savannah lowered her mouth onto his cock. The witch's hat hid her ministrations from sight but for this first time, she was in complete control of his erection.

"My god Savannah." She inhaled his shaft more deeply than any of his conquests. Coughing, her eyes watered taking his mass into her esophagus. For a moment she had him swallowed then drew out slowly. Please Savannah, more!

"Come here. grandpa!" Clutching his cock like a luggage handle, she towed her grandfather from the foyer to the den and the warm fire. "You won't need this, either." With the fluffed bathrobe in a clump beside them, Savannah pushed her grandfather onto his back. The throbbing incestuous erection made a weighty slapping sound when struck his muscled stomach.

"You're mine!"

He could easily turn the magic against Savannah, but this was their love, their forbidden love. Should I be in control? His back sunk into the plush fur when Savannah pushed his legs apart and knelt between them.

She tossed the witch's hat to the side and mushed her grandfather's plum-sized balls up to his pubis exposing the sensitive taint and asshole. "Mmm such a dirty gramps." Savannah circled his ass then tongued up the length of his taint, finally flickering the underside of his testicles. "Phhhhhhhhh-" She blew air on the saliva-soaked sacs making them tighten.

"Ugh, shit, Savannah-" Javier mumbled a surrender. His shaft and taint stiffened simultaneously while his balls begged for more. She knows just what to do to a man. How does she know? Touch my cock, please!

Over and over, Savannah licked up and down her grandfather's taint. The pronounced tube-like shape of his urethra bulged invitingly under her warm tongue He's moaning so loudly; it won't be long. She squished his balls up firmly and lapped at the smooth sensitive roundness of the underside. "Oh, I can see your precum gramps, there's a big creamy drool. Look!"

"Shit, there's so much precum, what are you doing to me?" Savannah's grandfather thrust his cock up into the fire-warmed air hoping for some type of contact, or touch. Instead, the thick strings of precum simply oozed as white honey tipped from a jar. It's as if- magic?

The witch's cape flung open, baring firm teen breasts and clinging only to her shoulders, Savannah reared up on her knees squatting over her grandfather's cock. "Mmm so much precum for me, gramps." Her voice teasing, she squished the glistening strings over the knob and shaft of his penis, aiming it upright. Fuck it's really big!

Gripping his steely hardness Savannah located her grandpa's slippery cock head at her narrow nineteen-year-old hairless vagina. "Ahhh." Sighing contently and letting her knees bend, her smooth outer labia separated around him. Carefully lowering further over her grandfather's beer-can-thick sizable penis, the slick precum made it easier, more comfortable to take the vital penis satisfyingly. She squished it firmly in her cunt muscles clutching its immenseness inside her. "Oh, you are big gramps!"

"You are fucking tight, Savannah!"

"Yes I am, aren't I?" Savannah twirled a lock of hair in one hand with the other on her grandfather's chest heaved her cunt back and forth. He's so long, it feels like I'm riding his arm, holy fuck! She dropped letting her body weight go until utterly impaled on him.

The way she fucked him and twirled her hair reminded him of something. Someone! Charlotte twirled her hair like-! I- I can't stop myself. The need to spend himself within her, overpowered every thought, every sensation.

Savannah's tight round butt met her grandpa's balls, fucking his upright column to the hilt. Teasing her cervix, the spongy end of his steely grith forced deeper. "Ahh..." A whir of disconnected thoughts and fantasies filled her mind. "Take me, grandpa. Fill me- breed me!" Arching her back and throwing off the cape, she opened her womb awaiting his incestuous virile seed. You're mine!

"Arghh- shit, fuck," Javier was being willed to release and he could do nothing to stop it. The silky deliciousness of his own granddaughter's vagina mounted on him. Her smooth cool butt-cheeks rolled over his hardened full balls. "I'm cumming inside you!"

"Yes, you are!" That wonderful rush of thick hot cum pumped urgently into her ripeness, her fertility, man-milk pulsing into her young womb. Deep into her insides that wet warm lusciousness completing their forbidden coupling, forbidden mating. He's breeding me again. Grandpa's breeding me.

Savannah's smooth sweaty glistening body fell on his with semen still oozing into her essence. Chest to chest, still somewhat incoherent, he grabbed a fist full of her blonde hair and plundered her cunt causing her hips to rise up. "Savannah, what have you become, what have you done?"

"It's the magic grandpa!" Twisting her neck back in his wrenching hand, she smiled obscenely. "Make me pregnant grandpa!"

Chapter 5 -- Epilogue - The devil's work

Five years later, October 31, Salem Massachusetts.

"Dani, Ivy- Don't go far" Savannah cautioned as the twins skipped down the plank sidewalk in their costumes.

"We won't mom," Ivy reassured innocently.

"There's a man with a candy cart over here." Dani was always the more confident of the twins and the trouble finder.

"Alright, Javier and I will be in this shop over here." Savannah coaxed the rustic screen door open, finding him talking to the shopkeeper.

"Oh, I was just saying that your husband bears a striking resemblance to the picture on the wall over here." The blue-haired elderly woman was a little too gossipy sounding for Savannah.

It is an exact match. It's old though. "Oh, I see that, where did the painting come from?" Savannah puzzled over the artwork. It was as if someone had painted Javier today.

"Oh, it's from the 1800s. See this Swedish magician came to Salem back then and resided in the area." The elderly woman rattled on excitedly while crushing the fabric of her dress with one hand. She hushed her voice just above a loud whisper. "It's said he sowed his seeds among many of the young lassies back then, if you know what I mean?"

"A handsome one." Javier piped in with a humorous undertone to his voice,

"Yes, he never seemed to age, as the tale was told." The sound of the old woman's voice hinted at a longing.

It's as if she wished she got fucked by him. Savannah chuckled inside. "What was his name?"

"Kardec." She paused, then chuckled "But if that was your husband, that would probably be making him your great- great- great- great- something, wouldn't it?"

"Grandfather," Savannah smirked, "or something like that."

"Yes, it's said when he fathered an illegitimate child, it kept him young. Some sort of magic or something. At least that what they said." The old woman was more informed than she knew.

"We just moved here, so couldn't have been him." Javier? Unafraid, a satisfying realization crept into Savannah's mind.

"I'd imagine a great way of keeping young." Javier smiled.

"I wish someone would have kept me young that way." The old lady laughed. "Anyway, your husband looks to be what- twenty-five years old? I mean you are both young."

"We should go see where the twins are." Savannah urged.

"Oh, you two have twins. How wonderful." The woman sounded too excited and gossipy. "Identical twins?"

"Um, no they are fraternal twins. Dani, and Ivy." Savannah tugged on Javier's hand.

"Nice chatting," Javier smirked. Despite the woman's discovery, he felt safer here in Salem. History forgets.

"Girls are you back already?" Savannah hugged each of them in one arm. They could pass for identical twins, but for Ivy's blonde hair.

"Yes mom, and look at what the candy man gave us for Halloween?" Ivy dangled a necklace from her fingers.

"The candy man? Where?" Savannah scanned the next block. It was empty. No people. No candy cart. That's odd.

"He gave us each one of these!" Dani proudly held out a purple clear glass-like pendant from her neck.

An amulet? Javier noted the exact matching pendant hanging from Ivy's neck.

"Can we wear them trick-or-treating tonight?" Ivy pirouetted.

"Do you like it, daddy?" Cocking her head to one side, Dani nonchalantly twirled a lock of black hair in her fingers.

-------