All Hallows Eve - Trollskogen Spell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Every night she would make herself cum and call out to the trolls, calling them to fuck her. Fucking herself on the bedpost, and cumming."

"Ugh- ugh, ugh, god, gramps, I'm going to cum!"

All of a sudden Savanna dug her fingernails into his chest and fucked her nightie into a sopping wet spot above his knee. Jesus Christ, my granddaughter just came on me!

Javier looked up at her satisfied face and flickering closed eyes. That amulet. It's glowing. I never noticed that before. Within he wanted to pull his granddaughter up over his cock and fuck her right there just like the girl in the story. Seeing Savannah riding his huge cock. Fuck I'm so hard it hurts!

"Where did you get that amulet love?"

"Oh, from the curio shop, today. And I got you a gift too!" Savannah wriggled herself over top of him to the other side of the bed. While doing so his jutting boner bumped into her legs and other various parts of her body. He's so hard yum! "I should go to bed Grandpa."

"Yes, I guess you should." I'd rather pull you on top of me Savannah. "Sweet dreams!"

"Sexy dreams gramps!" Dream about me. -0-

Visions of his nineteen-year-old granddaughter spread-eagled on the guest bed, masturbating while he watched permeated Javier's mind. That amulet, there is something wrong here. I need to find out right now.

Inside he knew the book of spells should accompany him. He could not risk it falling into the wrong hands if he was correct. Unfolding the manuscript, he looked for the first defensive magic he could find.

With the old Swedish dialect, he incanted a spell while massaging Savannah's still juicy wet staining at his knees, whetting around his genitals then around his neck. I hope it's enough to protect us.

-

The old Camaro started up noisily but he had no choice. It was the fastest way to get to the curio shop where Savanna had been that day. Aside from the fact that her Tesla was blocking the garage door where his pickup truck was kept.

Javier gurgled the v8 out of the driveway and down the street, The curio shop still had a series of dim lights on, when he parked the car.

Other than the amber streetlights two nights before Halloween, downtown was vacant. He didn't expect the door to the gift shop to be locked nor was it. Following his gut instincts, brushing the heavy curtains aside, the long narrow declining steps led to risk, but he had to take it. To save his granddaughter, to save them both.

"Well, Kardec, I have to say the master was expecting you, and he is never wrong." Before him, save for the devil's mask, Charlotte was tall svelte, and completely nude. Her skin was white as the ancient papyrus of a spellbook.

"I am prepared for you!' He warned. The master's magic had already unwound many years from her.

"No, you are not. Pashal has prepared something special for you!" With a clap of her hand, the sparkling musky scented cloud of mist descended from above him.

"No- no- I-" Javier resisted fruitlessly as demonic visions clouded his mind. Stop -- no stop!

-

"There now, aren't you a sight Kardec, here, chained naked to his master's will!' Charlotte paced proudly around the wood-hewn table in the center of the pentagram.

Violently retching his body, Javier found himself immobilized on his back, utterly nude bound with rusty chains and leather straps. Adding to the loss of control, his own cock jutted forth distended, and fully erect. "You cannot do this!"

"Not only can I do this," Charlotte traced a blood-red fingernail along the full length of his defiantly hard cock. His penis twitched in the firelight like a perverse maypole. "You want this Kardec."

"No please she- she's innocent!"

"Oh no, she's not and she wants this. This- from the master!" Charlotte circled her finger around his sensitive cock head, dipping her fingernail into his cream oozing cum hole. "Tell me how much you want to fuck your own granddaughter Kardec!"

"No- no I don't!" He thrashed on the table falsely denying his desires. Around the encircling pentagram, Charlotte marched slowly one by one illuminating even more torches. I'll never admit it to you!

Charlotte clinked small elixir bottles, emptying the contents into a clear green glass cup. "In case you didn't recognize it, this is the oil of the thorny rose, combined with a few other secret ingredients, Kardec."

"I'll stop you. I won't let you harm her!" Part of him realized it may be fruitless defying Charlotte's magic. The other part, the taboo part, wanted to release those forbidden desires. I cannot think about anything else but what I must not! Javier rattled the heavy chains holding the wrist irons. His strength was not enough.

From the fire nearest her, Charlotte extracted a necklace with a lava-like glowing ember attached. "First of course this talisman will bind you to her and our master." She reached out over Javier's neck. "Amu amu hyshya! Bind this talisman and thus our master's child be conceived on Hallow's Eve."

Without seeing it Javier felt the magic welding the talisman to his neck.

Charlotte roughly kneaded his plum-sized testicles. "Such big balls for such a bad grandpa, Kardec." I wouldn't mind them pumping that magical sperm into me. Drooling the oil onto his throbbing cock, she encircled it squeezing as hard as she could. "So very hard for your granddaughter Kardec. You're going to ruin her cunt with this big thick hard cock. The oil of the thorny rose will weaken your resistance, you will have to admit your desire for her!"

The oil nearly seared his already hot cock. Charlotte stroked up and down slowly. Oh, faster, please. He was succumbing to her magic. I must not want this.

"Tell me- admit to the master how you want to fuck your granddaughter!"

"No- no- I won't. I can't." Shit, she was teasing his cock and something about that oil made her movement so arduous. So torturous. I need to cum. I must. I want to. I want her. I want Savannah.

"Just imagine her tight young nineteen-year-old cunt wrapped around your cock Javier. I know you want to fuck her! Your own flesh."

"No, no- no. I must not, I want- to oh!" Don't tell her, your desires, so wrong. That I want to make love to my own granddaughter, to-.

"Yes, you want to fuck her with this great big grandpa cock. Feel me stroking it. You're so hard. You want to fuck her little cunt!"

"God no... I- no!" His voice pitched until her hand movement changed. Shit, she's teasing my cock head. I can't-. "Oh, fuck yes, yes!" Javier imagined the sweet silkiness of his own family member. Being inside her. Belonging, holding her. It was taking control. Was it the magic, or something even more frightening, even more forbidden. Do I-?

"Indeed, you want to fuck Savannah your own grandchild!" Charlotte could see the weakness. Kardec was fucking into her hand with force now. His body shows me the incestuous need, even more than just the magic. "You've always wanted her Kardec. You've always wanted to fuck her!"

No- no- no-, don't say, don't say it, you mustn't! "Fuck yes, I want to, I want to fuck her!"

Charlotte's hand moved more firmly. "You want to fuck your granddaughter hard! Pump her little cunt!"

"Yes fuck, god yes!" His willpower wholly broken the swirl of his sperm and tightening balls signaled the inevitable. Charlotte's hand stroked him harder and faster. He imagined Savannah's muscular ripe pussy gripping her grandfather's cock.

"You're going to fill that little slut's cunt with grandpa sperm, aren't you Kardec."

The talisman around his neck seemed to emanate a demonic song, and Charlotte's hand mimicked those incestuous imaginings. His abdomen clenched hard while fucking his cock upwards into that tight fist. That tight pussy. So wrong, Don't cum. You must not! "Fuck I want to, I do, shit! I want to fuck my granddaughter and cum in her." Instead of flesh coloured, his cock stood straight up, demonically reddened. He fucked upwards with all of his strength.

At just the wrong moment, she released his cock while it spat like a dragon shooting white fire. His seed arced into the darkness above him. Thick blobs landing on his chest and stomach. So much erupted it was like an endlessly exploding soda bottle. Charlotte was in a fanatical state of laughter as his testicles tensed and pulsed. One by one the magic of the demon released the chains that had held him to the table.

Kardec's muscular chest rose and fell as if he had just survived a battle with that demon. But I have lost. The forged chains that bound him disintegrated into dust.

"On all Hallow's Eve, you will bring her here and fuck her. Fuck her for his master." Charlotte wrapped her hand around the talisman. "You must do this Kardec!"

His soul sagged at the release of his seed and unbinding of the chains. Understanding the loss of control. He'd been tricked and his magic not strong enough. Not well practised. "Yes, master." Javier resigned gathering his clothes and putting them on his still sticky oily body. I have admitted my desire before my enemy.

The v8 echoed loudly among the baren dark downtown buildings. What have I done? What have I become?

Chapter 3 The Devil's Breeding

"I made pancakes grandpa!" Savannah beamed wearing one of her grandfather's well-seasoned white t-shirts, with nothing else. The thinning cotton left little to the imagination.

The night was a blur, disjointed daydreams mixed with extreme fatigue. "I could use a coffee, for certain, and maybe just a couple of those pancakes." Javier's leather slippers sounded coarse on the plank floor. Breakfast usually smells better and feels warmer than this, what is wrong with me?

"Good morning Grandpa!" Savannah stood up on her tip-toes to meet her grandfather's lips when she kissed him. It just seemed natural, so normal to hug him this closely. She cocked her head to the side and pushed her tongue inside his mouth. "I love being here. With you- Grandpa."

Did Savannah just slip me the tongue? She tasted like sex to be conquered. Forbidden desire. The fog of last night cleared. Can it be? Do we love each other? "I love having you here too Savannah. It's too bad you couldn't stay here. With me. I'd love to have you -- you know?"

"Oh, grandpa, what would you do with me here all of the time?"

-0-

I'd fuck you, that's what! Shit her nipples are hard, is she nude under my shirt? "Oh you could go to school here and help keep an old man from being lonely. Plus, you make a pretty nice breakfast."

Javier took a big sip of the coffee, making a puckered twisted face. "It' tastes quite bitter again, I'll have to remember to get some freshly ground beans."

Savannah already held up a small bottle of honey. "I could put some of this in your coffee, gramps."

"Sure, maybe that will sweeten things up a bit!" Javier smiled. Savannah was truly wonderful.

Savanna plopped heavily on his lap pouring a large quantity of honey into her grandfather's coffee. When she stirred, she wiggled on his lap until his erection said good morning between her thighs.

"How's that gramps?" The knob of his sizable bulge was firming up below her. At the same time, his face flushed with the Viagra's effect. Did I put two or three pills in there? Savannah alternated tensing one of her glutes at a time until they were on either side of her Grandfather's steel hardened shaft.

"Um, yeah, that's better." God, she's making me so hard. "Savannah, I have to admit I've never had consecutive erections like this since I was a good-for-nothing teenager, back in the '70s."

"Do you feel lonely grandpa?" Savannah purposefully scissored his tenting erection between her bare thighs. It's like a baseball bat! He's, he's big!

"To be honest, sometimes but not right now." Javier smiled squirming his butt forward on the chair so his erection was free to stand under the looser t-shirt fabric. Oh, Savannah's pussy is so close, so wonderfully close.

Savannah forked a slice of two pancakes and fed them into her grandfather's mouth, "Do you like the pancakes grandpa?" She moistened her lips and squeezed the trapped sizable cock between her thighs locking her legs around it.

"Wow, it's a long time since someone fed me." Javier's cock throbbed between his own granddaughter's thighs. I need to fuck her, fuck her now, I really do!

"Have some more, gramps, maybe with a little honey this time!" Savannah licked her lips with the tip of her tongue and forked another mouthful for her grandfather, prying the fork from his tightly closed mouth.

"Savannah," Javier admitted, "I want to- I have to tell you something."

"What do you want to tell me, grandpa?"

"Love- I'm sorry, I can't." It's wrong.

Savannah submissively kissed her grandfather, locked lips, then opened her mouth waiting for him to respond. Kiss me, grandpa. Kiss me back.

Javier closed his eyes and apprehensively slid his tongue between her supple delicate lips. She tastes like forbidden love.

"Oh grandpa, you taste like pancake syrup!" Savanna jiggled on his lap pulling her inner thighs up and down on his penis.

Her amulet, it's glowing!

"I just thought of a good Halloween game, gramps!" Picking up a bowl of trick-or-treat candy, Savannah dropped the bowl on the table in front of her grandpa. "We can eat some candy!"

Seriously? "I don't know hun, it's a little early for candy!"

Carefully unwrapping a red gummy candy, Savannah sat down on the kitchen table right in front of him. "What about now, grandpa?" Hiking up the shirt she was wearing, Savannah exposed her pussy, placing the gummy between her labia. "Eat me, grandpa!"

"You- you're- bald and holy-fuck!" Javier's mind conflicted between the shock, desire, and most perfect pussy lips he had ever seen. They belonged to his own flesh. He couldn't have noticed the amulet's warmth.

"Trick or treat, gramps!" Lick me!

Incestuous desire guided his tongue between her pinkness lapping at the red candy. "Mm, you taste like a naughty Halloween girl, Savannah!"

"You know how to make a girl feel good. Yum!"

Javier looped his tongue with well-seasoned expertise inside his granddaughter's moistness capturing the candy combining the tastes, then swallowing. "The best candy ever, sweetie!"

A heavy weight felt as if it tensioned all of the muscles in his body. Attempting to force him to push Savannah back, to impale her. I must resist. The amulet, it's hot, it's- The Amulet!

Frozen between desire and the amulet's control his granddaughter, broke the trance. "My turn grandpa!" Chippering enthusiastically, she yanked Javier's pyjama pants to his ankles. His mature cock swung like a lopsided springy pogo stick.

"Holy Jesus, it's really big gramps!" Savannah was as proud of the reveal as her grandpa was. "Let me get another candy. What about a big ole blue loli-pop." Peeling the wrapper, she sucked the round blue sugar stick in and out of her mouth lewdly. "Nice and wet now gramps!"

Feeling the amulet so heated now, Javier spoke resistively, but deep within there was no resistance. "Savannah, we shouldn't!"

"It's going to be so tasty, grandpa!" his granddaughter smeared the sticky wet sugar-pop all over his senior penis. Blue streaks of lollipop coated his cock. It bobbed horizontally saying 'yes' to the sugary smearing.

"Mmm." Savannah stuck out her pink tongue and lapped at the blue coating savouring the taste of her grandfather's musk mixed with the fruity candy. "Your cock tastes better than any other cock I've ever tasted grandpa!"

She looked up at him. Beautiful blue eyes and candy-coated blue lips, holding my cock, it looked like-. His cock throbbed in his granddaughter's fist. Her amulet it's- it's glowing too!

"Savannah, Savannah, snap out of it! We have to stop doing this. It's Charlotte, it's her doing. Her and Pashal. The amulets!" Javier mouthed the words without full meaning.

"Grandpa?"

"She, they're controlling us, making us do this. It's the magic?"

Savannah felt confusion and loss. "But grandpa, I- I love you." sadness crept into her expression.

"I love you Savannah, more than anything, but we have to do this for us. Not on her terms."

"Does that mean we can- we still will- grandpa?" Savannah looked up at him with such loving hope.

Only his bloodline could hold a gaze such as his granddaughter did just then. That desire to want each other incestuously. "Yes, if you want to." Javier's cock erected upward stiffening like that of a young man. "I do want you, to love- Savannah."

"Oh, grandpa!" Savannah jumped up and crushed Javier with a hug trapping the heat of his upright erection between the bare skin of their tummies. "I love you so much!" I want my grandpa to make love to me. Forbidden love.

"Savannah, do you trust me?"

"Yes, Grandpa."

"It's the amulets. We have to go back to break their magic, their hold of us and Charlotte's control."

"I'll do anything you say grandfather." Anything. Everything.

"I've studied the magic over many hundreds- over many years." Javier felt her energy course through him in their embrace. He kissed her on the forehead. "We can break free of the amulets, this night before Halloween, and only this night. If we wait it will be too late."

Savannah tightened her hug. "Does that mean- grandpa?"

"Yes, it does." Her grandfather admitted. "We have to fuck."

Yes! Savannah tried her best to conceal that deep-seeded taboo thrill. "In front of them? With- with them watching- us? But won't they take us?"

"I'm working on that. There's one magical spell that might work, from the book of Trollskogen, The Troll Forest." Javier let a kiss linger on his granddaughter's lips. It is love. "I have to prepare."

Images of her grandfather, completely naked, chanting before an ornate magical book, filled visions in Savannah's mind. This all felt so right and the book so familiar. This magic. I think- I should know this magic. Our family is-.

-0-

A sharp twinge of fear electrified Savannah's body. The steps down to the lower floor of the curio shop were more prophetic than before. Holding her grandfather's hand, following him down eased that feeling. Somehow, he would save them. He must! I think Charlotte was an adversary he fought before, hundreds of-. "Grandpa, watch out!"

"Welcome, Kardec. We weren't expecting you until tomorrow, but tonight will do." Pashal moved behind them to block the stairs. At the same time, his rival clapped her hands releasing small sparkling red ember-like lights from above that danced like miniature fireflies. "The eve of Halloween has also been prophesized."

Pashal's magic clouded the free will and counter-magic plans that seemed so clear only a few hours before. Inhibitions weakened and arousal coursed through their bodies as the sickly-sweet herbs permeated their sinuses and lungs.

The dungeon air thickened and as if molasses enveloped them, Javier and Savanah were held nearly motionless, now captive once again. Charlotte proudly, predatorily circled the incestuous couple, with each circumference, undressing or unbuttoning an article of clothing until grandfather and granddaughter were all but nude, aroused, and magically bound.

Charlotte turned each of their naked bodies until they were face to face. Javier powerful, muscled, and tall. Savannah waxed hairless, sweet, and seemingly innocent before him. "Aren't you proud to be here Savannah, ready to be fucked by Kardec, your own grandfather? It's what you wanted, what you admitted before his master, before me."

"No, please. You mustn't say." Moisture was causing Savannah's glasses to fog up.

"Oh, you won't need your glasses, my dear Savannah." Charlotte pulled them from her teary eyes.

She looked up at her grandfather, with straining blue eyes trying to bring his face into focus. "I'm sorry grandpa, I- I wanted- I want to-." I wish I could see his face clearly.