All I Ask of You

Story Info
Anna blurs the boundaries between plays and reality.
13.1k words
4.14
3.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Protasis

Ann had enjoyed going to the theatre group for years now. She had started after she split with her Ex as a way to get out and meet some people. It had been something a little bit different. At school she had enjoyed drama and music and whilst she still didn't think she was very good she had been welcomed in and quickly found that she liked everyone. The cast and people there grew and diminished over the couple of years that she had been there and recently their lead director had decided to try and do a bigger show piece to get a bit more notice from the local community.

She was easily one of the youngest there in her mid-twenties and when she found out his intention was to put on a production of the Phantom of the Opera she had immediately auditioned for the part of Christine as she had always wanted to do that at some point and never believed she would get the chance. She was both delighted and surprised when she got it and immediately started talking to the woman who designed and made the costumes. She was quite tall at five foot seven and knew she had quite some cleavage to fit in to whatever outfits they designed and went for. Her dark hair was perfect and she couldn't wait.

Anna sat around at the first rehearsal wondering who had been chosen for the other parts - there were a few older women and she figured she could guess which parts each would go for, there were a few middle aged-men and she realised with a slight start that one of them could be playing the Phantom or Raoul. She eyed them up surreptitiously and wondered which one she would end up playing - she almost giggled to herself when she spotted the oldest member of the group in the corner dozing off as he normally did.

As Mel the director took to the stage with a list in her hand Anna sat up straighter and bit her lip slightly as she waited to find out who she would be acting opposite. She started off with the usual polite congratulations to everyone that tried then announced that Anna would be taking on the role of Christine Daae and everyone clapped and smiled at her - she felt the nerves bubbling away in her stomach now. Mel went through the list reading off who would take the other roles likes Carlotta, Piangi and the owners. She explained who would be taking the other roles and then that everyone else would take on the roles of the chorus this time.

"You will have noticed that I haven't allocated the roles of the Phantom or Raoul to any of our cast this time - as this is a bigger production I have tried to do something a bit special and got two guests in to take on those roles. Both of them are semi-professional and have done quite a bit of show work in the past and you may recognise them - they have very kindly said they will take on the roles of the Phantom and Raoul for our performance and here they are now..."

Everyone turned to stare up at the top of the stairs as the doors dramatically opened. In walked Nick Tenebrae, a tall dark-haired man with broad shoulders and piercing green eyes. Next to him was Chris Richards, similar build to Nick with slightly lighter brown hair that was down to his shoulders. Instantly Anna felt that familiar feeling of excitement and nerves and something else stirring inside her. They were both very handsome - she would guess in their mid-thirties and were smiling as they made their way down to the front.

"Nick has very kindly agreed to take on the role of the Phantom, and Chris is going to be our Raoul." Anna couldn't agree more with the casting. Nick had a dark intensity about him, even when he smiled that brilliant smile and Chris seemed very good natured and fun from the way he was already joking around with people at the front. Anna couldn't decide who she was more looking forward to working alongside but she knew it would be fun.

People on the chorus parts headed off, their roles were fairly easy this time and taking their music and notes away they would have plenty of time to work on their parts at home to begin with. The other people with main parts slipped off to one side with Mel to go over the schedule and notes for what they would need. That left her alone with Nick and Chris! With butterflies in her stomach she walked over to them to introduce herself.

"Hi, you must be our Christine?" Chris asked with a smile as she arrived next to them. She found herself trying really hard not to blush as both Nick and Chris looked her over from head to foot.

"We are very lucky to have someone as gorgeous as you in the part." Nick said with a laugh as he and Chris shared a look.

"Really?" She blurted it out before she thought about it and then blushed again as the both smiled at her. "The last 'Christine' we played opposite was old enough to be our mothers.

"So, you've worked together a while?"

"We have been friends for a long while and often end up in parts opposite each other - apparently your director is friends with one of our closest friends and we were mentioned. We are both fairly local to the area and didn't mind coming back for this one as it's a fairly easy part for us to play." Chris grinned as he perched himself on a nearby tall stool.

"Well, I hope I'm good enough to work alongside you, I just do this for fun and I've been doing it a few years but never as a proper job or anything like that."

"Why don't we have a quick go at a few bits then now - Mel is obviously busy so Chris and I can run through a few things with you and see what you think. Chris - Music of the Night?"

"Sure..."

Chris hopped off the high stool and made his way over to the piano and began to pick out the piano parts for the Music of the Night as Nick extended a hand, taking hers, he led her onto the middle of the stage as it reached the parts of the song. His voice was low and deep, a bass voice with all the depth and mystery that the Phantom needed. His voice was a whisper in her mind as he led her slowly around the stage as though leading her down into the warren of tunnels below the theatre. She felt herself flushing and getting lost in the music, the warmth of his hand on hers and the sound of his deep voice taking her away into her fantasy world where she fell totally into character.

Her voice joined his, high and sweet, filling the theatre with the words of Christine as she sang alongside her Angel of Music. It didn't take long until she was no longer in the theatre there but a world away with a mysterious stranger calling her into world she barely understood but desperately wanted. All too soon the song was over and Nick applauded her, bowing slightly before switching places with Chris. Moments later the familiar notes of 'All I Ask of You' started to fill the room.

"No more talk of darkness, forget these wide-eyed fears..."

Chris' voice was higher than Nick's - more tenor to his bass, strong and fearless, proud and soft at the same time. Just the sound made her feel safe and comforted, like a blanket wrapped around her holding her safe and warm. His words, those familiar words that she knew off by heart, sounded so personal, just addressed to her and as she made eye contact with him during the song she could see something in those eyes that she didn't quite understand. They seemed to reflect her in a way she didn't recognise, something that she couldn't quite believe.

She joined her voice with his, connecting already on a level she didn't fully understand as their words combined in the lyrics of the song, a meaning already growing behind the words beyond that of just actors in a play. His smile as he sang 'Love me, that's all I ask of you' was so natural and warm she felt herself blush again. She kicked herself mentally - she was going to have to work on that, or wear a lot of make up in the performance so she didn't blush like some innocent little virgin.

As the song finished and she tore her eyes away from him she heard the applause from the room. Mel was beaming, "I knew I made the right choice - this is going to be amazing." Everyone was staring at her including Nick and Chris in such a way that set her off blushing again.

"I think this is going to be a lot of fun!" Said Nick and Chris almost in unison and everyone collapsed laughing. "You've been around me too long." Nick said to Chris with a grin.

"That's it for this week really - Nick and Chris - if you want to swap numbers with me and possibly Anna if she is okay with that then we can discuss and share ideas over the next week before the rehearsal next week. I think we will focus on Christine and the Phantom next week and then Christine and Raoul the week after if that's okay Chris."

"Totally fine by me. I'll see you all in two weeks."

Anna grabbed Nick and Chris's phone numbers and slipped out of the theatre wondering just what the next few weeks would bring.

Epitasis

It had been a week since Anna had first met Nick and Chris who would be playing the parts of the Phantom and Raoul in her theatre companies' production of the Phantom of the Opera. She had exchanged a lot of messages with them both (and with Mel) over the course of the week planning set, costumes, music and movement for the production. She had a lot of ideas and was delighted that all of them seemed to like most of her ideas and they had shared lots of thoughts. What she had found as well was that both Nick and Chris were single and she was sure both had been flirting with her which was unexpected.

She had been single for a while and the attention whilst not uncommon was making her a strange mix of excited and nervous to see them again and be on the stage with them. There had been some undeniable physical and emotional connection with them both whilst singing. Nick had a slightly more dangerous air to him that the Phantom brought to role. She felt the stirrings of passion with her that she imagined Christine had felt with the Phantom in the story. He was taller than her by almost half a foot, strong and the way he directed her round the stage during that first song had left her wanting him to take charge more. She had always been submissive in some situations and had never (until recently) had the confidence to speak out about what she wanted.

She found herself excited about the rehearsal with him tonight and if she was honest she was also a little bit turned on. The costume group had the first mock ups of their costumes ready for tonight - it had been a quiet week for them and they wanted to get ahead with the designing and making so both she and Nick would be in their first costumes tonight.

She arrived at the theatre early and made her way through to the dressing rooms - Nick was already there and she felt her heart jump slightly in her chest as she saw him in the tailored suit and mask of the phantom. He looked tall, and strong and very well dressed and the smile he directed at her made her heart skip a beat again.

Her costume for tonight was the one she would wear for the scene in the musical where she was on stage as the main character. It was white, virginal and innocent but they couldn't help show off her cleavage which she noticed Nick trying not to stare at. She almost giggled and Nick gave her a cheeky grin that spoke of confidence and attraction to her. They made their way out onto the stage and the next hour was talking about positions, movement and how they would move to the various places they needed to be throughout. She noticed that every chance he got Nick's fingers seemed to brush over her.

Anytime they were close there seemed to be the lightest contact and touch of him against her, their bodies brushing past each other, the physical connection as there again. As the time went on his touch grew more confident until he was holding her tightly, directing her, positioning her, taking charge of her. With every slight touch that grew in confidence and command of her she felt her arousal growing as well.

Their conversations over the previous week had given her insights into him. A confident but kind man, willing to take charge and enjoying being in charge he had confidently taken control of her on the stage and she enjoyed seeing this side of him. She felt safe around him like she could let him guide her and take the lead. The touch of his firm hands on her waist was driving her insane in a way she hadn't felt in a long while.

Finally, they moved on to rehearsing the songs and they took their positions again as the Music of the Night filled the theatre. His voice, low and powerful, seemed to course through her, touching her inside in places that she longed to feel him touching. He moved across the stage towards her and with every powerful step as he moved she felt herself weakening, wanting to be his. She didn't know where the character of Christine ended and herself as Anna began but she could fully understand Christine wanting to give herself to the enigmatic powerful stranger and teacher that was the Phantom.

He took her hand and she felt herself following him, her voice joined with him in song, entwining and linked in a way she found herself imagining their bodies could be. He led her to the centre of the stage and she stood their singing to him, hoping he understood the need behind the words was hers and not just Christine's. She looked at him and tried to fathom whether there was a deeper meaning behind his words as his voice seduced her. The strength and conviction of his voice surrounded her and dragged her in until she couldn't resist.

He was stood behind her, his arms encircling her waist. His voice was soft in her ear now, the audience would be straining to hear it and, in this moment, you could have heard a pin drop in the theatre. She felt herself melting back into his warm embrace, feeling the power of his arms possessing her and the heat of his words on the side of her neck as she tilted her head to one side, exposing her neck to him and feeling the lightest kiss of his lips on her skin, she shivered and felt what seemed like an almost mini orgasm ripple through her as his lips kissed down the side of the neck before slowly, reluctantly pulling back.

She stayed in his arms, not moving as the other cast and crew all applauded. Was that Nick or the Phantom that had just kissed her neck like that? Was she Christine submitting to the Phantom or Anna giving herself to Nick. She was torn and conflicted but would have given anything for a moment alone to kiss him in that instant.

That was stolen from her by Mel coming over and asking Nick just to come and check a few details with her and smiling at Anna told her that she was done for the night and she would look forward to seeing her next week. For a brief moment Anna hated her.

Over the course of the week the messages with Nick remained mostly professional but there was a hint, a secret darkness to his messages that made her feel more and more that the kiss on her neck, whilst in character as the Phantom, had been more Nick than his character. His confident teasing of her was constant but in a way that made her want to be around him as he made her laugh and feel more herself than she had in a while. She found that more than once she had gone to sleep and dreamed about him and his touch.

It was approaching rehearsal night again and she was talking a lot to both Chris and Nick now and found that as a result of Nick's flirting with her she was more confident and had found herself flirting a bit more with Chris as well - almost unintentionally as she hadn't meant to.

Nick was strong, powerful and a dark presence that excited her. Chris as like a mirror image, strong again but soft and calm at the same time. She felt herself warming to him as he encouraged and guided her in a gentler way. On the night of the rehearsal they found themselves in costume again on the stage as for the first hour Mel led them round explaining her wishes and desires. Chris kept smiling at her and something about that smile was making her blush again. With Nick, she hadn't blushed, she had felt the same passionate desire that seemed to emanate from him. With Chris it was warmer, more flattering, he seemed to think the world of her and it came across in the sweetness of his actions. Yet there was a need there that seemed to underly his actions.

His touches were different to Nick's, less commanding and taking charge, softer and guiding yet she found they were having a similar effect to how Nick had made her feel the other week. The confusion was filling her head but as they moved into rehearsing the songs his gentle touches made her breath come quicker. As they stood in the centre of the stage, embracing and singing of their love for another and only ever needing each other the gentle touch of his fingers on her cheek made her heart race. His fingers traced through her hair as he tilted her head up towards him. She couldn't break contact with his eyes now. His gentle confident voice filled her to her core with the feeling of being safe and worshipped and adored.

As the song drew to a close he stared down into her eyes and as the final words left his lips he leaned in closer. She didn't know who moved the final fraction of distance but their lips met in the centre of the stage. The culmination of their song of love and gentle touches was a small chaste kiss but she felt the fire that it ignited rage through her in an instant. She never wanted that kiss to end. A brief touch of their lips and the passion that burned through her put the most violent wildfires to shame. She lost who she was, she lost where she was, and for the brief moment of that kiss she was alone with him and that's all she ever wanted.

All too soon the applause from cast members around them brought her back to reality and blushing she let Chris take her hand and guide her in a small bow to the impromptu audience. She was glad the lighting hid her blush somewhat as she excused herself and slipped back to the changing rooms. Once there she shut the door and lent against it trying to clear her head. What was going on? First Nick and now Chris... Both of them excited and aroused her, she liked both of them and she was fairly sure they both liked her. Did she need to pick one? Which one should she pick. She ran her hand through her long hair and slowly began stripping out of her costume, carefully putting it back on the hanger. She had just pulled her jeans on when she heard loud voices outside the door - Chris was shouting something to someone in a joking way. She heard the handle of the door go and he walked in whilst looking down the corridor towards whoever he was shouting at. Letting out a half squeak she covered her breasts and spun round as Chris turned around and started apologising. He quickly left the room and she dressed heading home as quick as she could.

Once home she checked her phone - there was the usual flirty message from Nick saying he hoped her rehearsal had gone well - and an apology from Chris again. She messaged back saying it was fine and mistakes happened and then her mouth dropped open as he replied saying that he had enjoyed the view! He must have seen her. She found herself blushing again and turned on that he had seen her breasts. She asked him what he had enjoyed the most and his reply was her blush, he would say something lower down but he hadn't had a very good look.

Biting her lip, she slipped out of her top and taking her phone took a quick photo of her bra covered breasts. Her cleavage looked amazing in this one and before she thought too much about it she quickly clicked to send. Moments later her phone pinged - it was a message from Nick.

"They look amazing and thanks for the photo - was that meant for me?"

Oh shit, she must have clicked on the wrong message to reply to! She quickly sent an apology then sent the photo off to Chris. She almost instantly got a message back from both of them. Opening Chris' first (she was a little worried about what Nick might have said) She blushed as he complimented her again. She felt herself getting more turned on and slowly slipped out of the rest of her clothes. Pouring herself a glass of wine she made her way up to bed with her phone. She opened Nick's message. His was more explicit. He complimented her but asked what she enjoyed done to them. She took a sip of her wine as she thought about her response. She had them both on her phone, obviously wanting to see more. She slid a hand down between her legs, feeling how aroused she was. It was a warm night and she lay on top of the covers slowly teasing herself thinking about them both and the way they both made her feel. Hesitantly she picked up her phone and slowly played with the camera, taking a few shots until she was happy with how her breasts looked.