All I Ask of You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the blindfold was removed and she saw how thick his cock was for the first time she could feel her eyes widen. "Bigger than Chris hey..." Nick said with a smirk... "Oh yes naughty Vixen, I know all about you two. Open your mouth."

She obediently opened her mouth looking up at him with wide eyes as he aimed his cock between her lips and thrust deep into her mouth. He was bigger than anyone else she had ever tried to take in her mouth and he was definitely in charge. He had hold of her hair in his hands and started to fuck his cock between her lips. Soon he was slamming his shaft back and forth, listening to her choke on his thick rod. She whimpered and grabbed his thighs for balance. She was pressed back against the door and only his hands in her hair were stopping her head banging against the hard wood as he mercilessly fucked her mouth. She could hear his groans of pleasure and the throbbing of her own clit as he slammed in and out. Her chin was covered and the saliva was dripping down on to her breasts with every out stroke of his cock. He pulled all the way out leaving her gasping and coughing for a second but when she didn't cry red he forced himself back into her mouth. She felt the tension growing in his legs, felt his fingers tightening in her hair and his breath shortening into ragged gasps with every thrust. She groaned around his cock as it slammed to the back of her throat and then just as she started to panic he would cum in her mouth he pulled out.

One of his hands was still in her hair and tilted her head up. "Look at me." His command resonated through her and she looked up at him, meeting his gaze with submission and adoration. His other hand stroked his cock twice and he exploded. Cum jetted from the end of his shaft. Stream after stream covered her face, dropping down onto her tits as he swore under his breath. He kept stroking, milking the last of his cum from his cock until it covered her beautiful face and tits. He staggered back and sat on the edge of the bed breathing heavily as he surveyed his work. She knelt by the door, the picture of submission with his cum plastered across her face, tits and soaking her bra. She smiled up at him and as he slowly caught his breath he took her hand and led her into the en-suite bathroom. There was a large walk in shower and after he had turned it on he walked over and removed her bra, dropping it by the door leaving her naked. He pulled her into the shower and carefully began to wash her down head to toe. He paid particular attention to her ass, soaping it up and gently pushing the tip of one finger then a second inside her making her moan in pleasure as he kissed her. Once he seemed satisfied that she was clean inside and out he turned the shower off and led her back into the bedroom.

"Bend over the end of the bed and look back at me Anna." I want to hear you tell me what you want. He leant on the doorframe and slowly stroked his rapidly hardening cock again as she quickly moved to the bed. Bending at the waist she looked back over her shoulder at him. "I want... no... I need you to fuck me Sir... please."

He walked over to her and spread her legs slightly wider with his feet. Moments later she felt him grab a handful of her hair and pull her head back and up. She felt the heat of his warm cock briefly resting against her pussy lips and the feeling of him ever so slowly starting to push inside her. Small squeaks escaped her lips as she felt his thick cock stretching and filling her up, she couldn't believe how good it felt to have Sir's shaft filling her. Once he was deep inside she felt him reach with his other hand to grip her throat. With one hand in her hair and one around her throat she gave herself to him. He started to fuck her hard and fast. His thrust were sharp and deep, pulling back and then slamming into her in a steady rhythm, she felt herself building towards an intense climax she listened to the sounds of them slamming together. All of a sudden, she felt him slide all the way out and she almost growled in frustration. He grabbed her and flipped her, leaving her on her back with her ass at the edge of the bed. He lifted her legs high onto his shoulders and slammed into her, reaching down to grab her throat and squeezing so hard she gasped for breath. She looked up into his eyes and saw the desire and need there and whimpered helplessly as he drove in and out of her tight little hole.

"Cum for me Anna, cum for your Sir, cum for your Phantom." When she heard those words, she watched him lower his mouth to her breast and bite. She felt the need of his shaft slamming into her increase, the sharp pain of his teeth on her breasts mixing with the pleasure she had endured all night and her total submission to him - she felt herself explode. Her arms went around him tightly,

Pulling him into her even as she felt his cock explode deep inside her. As the waves of her orgasm washed over her she felt every pulse and throb of his shaft deep inside her. Every blast of his cum filling her inside making her whimper even through the intensity of her orgasm as she clung to him. Minutes or hours she didn't know how long it lasted but eventually they found themselves entwined in the centre of the bed. He was beside her, having slipped out as they moved and she could feel his seed slipping from her as they lay together. Her head was on his chest, listening to his heart race as his fingers lazily stroked her back.

Slowly he took her hand from where it was resting and guided it down to his cock. She wrapped her fingers around it, surprised to find that it was still semi-hard even after he had cum twice and she slowly began to stroke it. Nick pulled a pillow down and propped it under his head so he could watch. She slid her fingers back and forth as he kept stroking her back. It didn't take long until he was fully hard again. He slid out from under her and rolled her onto her stomach, lifting her hips he slid a pillow under them so her ass was raised. He reached into the bedside table next to them and pulled out a tube of lube which he liberally smeared across his cock before pushing his fingers slowly into her ass. He worked some lube in there carefully before moving to kneel between her legs, leaning over her and pressing the tip of his cock to her right ring.

He gripped her hair tightly - "Ask Sir to fuck your ass Anna..."

"Please Sir, I want your cock in my ass. Please fuck me."

She couldn't believe how turned on she was - she had already had her one big orgasm but she still felt incredibly aroused and as he pulled her hair and gripped her throat she let out a little moan of pleasure feeling his thick cock slowly start to stretch her ass. She had never felt anything as big back there before as he slowly pushed deeper and deeper she whimpered in a mix of pain and pleasure. Thank god he was taking it slowly.

Eventually she felt his hips resting against her ass and knew he was fully embedded inside her. "You have a tight little ass Vixen." His voice was a whisper in her ear, full of lust and need and arousal. He rocked back and forth slightly shifting his cock inside her making her bite down on the pillow under her. It felt intense and she could feel an orgasm starting to build again. He let go of her hair and throat, reaching over he picked up a collar and slid it around her neck. "Tonight, you are mine Anna, you belong to me." He fastened it around her throat, a snug fit but not too tight. He took her wrists and fastened them to some cuffs - one to each corner of the headboard. He grabbed her cuffed wrists and pinned them to the bed either side of her head, raising himself up above her he slowly drew his cock back out of her ass before forcefully pushing back in.

His kisses were on her shoulders and neck, biting her ears as he slowly fucked her ass. His thrusts were steady and purposeful... not hard and fast but deliberate strokes in and out of her ass. Every movement seemed to be edging her closer to an anal orgasm. His lips and teeth on her shoulders, neck and ears were driving her wild. The feeling of being pinned and bound helplessly under him excited her beyond words - tonight she truly was his. Her Phantom had taken her, used her for his pleasure but in doing that had driven her wild and given her one of the most intense orgasms of her life. Everything they had done was running through her mind, he had possessed her utterly and now was taking that final hole...

She felt the pace of his thrusting increase now; his hips were slapping against her ass with every thrust of his cock deep into her. She was biting her lip constantly as she felt herself rising to the crest of another orgasm. "Please Sir, please Phantom... I need to cum. Cum with me please." He was thrusting hard now; his cock had stretched her open and every thrust slammed deep into her core. She was lost and as he bit down on her neck she screamed her orgasm into the pillow, trying to muffle the sound. As her ass tightened during her climax she heard him groan as he exploded deep inside her once more. His cock was buried in her and his hips jerked back and forth slightly, not fucking her anymore but tiny thrusts every time he came. She felt him collapse on top of her, finally spent. His finger slowly flicked the buckles on the cuffs so her arms were free and he rolled to the side, pulling her with him until they were spooning curled together. Both drifting off into an exhausted slumber.

She woke in the morning to find him still wrapped around her. She tried to move and realised just how much she ached. It had been a hell of a night. She slipped from his arms and walked into the bathroom. Looking in the mirror she saw the bruise on her breast - perfect and round from the bite mark last night. Just seeing it turned her on and made her remember everything that had happened. She showered quickly and then made her way back in to the room quietly trying to find her clothes.

Remembering that some were probably still in the hallway she was just about to make her escape when an arm snaked around her waist and another slid up to grip her throat gently. "Going somewhere beautiful?" Came the whispers of his voice.

"I need to go to work," she sighed back as she leaned back into his embrace.

"Are you sure?"

She could hear the smile in his voice as he said it and found herself grinning back even though neither of them could see each other.

"Unfortunately yes, but I'll see you this week for the final rehearsal - its everyone altogether."

"Indeed it is, so perhaps you, Chris and I should all go out for a drink afterwards. Just to review what's going on and make sure we are all ready for that final performance together."

In her head those words were taking on a whole different meaning, he couldn't mean what she was thinking surely. She wasn't sure she was brave enough to look him in the face and ask him. She felt him gently kiss the side of her neck then release her. Grabbing her final items of clothing she let him let her out and head off to work.

Catastrophe

The evening of the final rehearsal was coming around and she felt more nervous that when she had performed in the past. Chris and Nick had been dropping mysterious comments all week and she was certain they each had been talking about her. Neither of them seemed angry or upset but both had indicated they might have plans for her tonight and she just wasn't sure what was going on. She had taken the day off work and pampered herself, she also had tomorrow off work as well just in case they did all go for drinks like Nick had mentioned.

Hair done, shaven, make up done she made her way round to the theatre, enjoying the warm summer air on her bare legs. The light summer dress she had chosen was easy to get into and out of - officially that was so she could get into and out of her costume quickly tonight although in the back of her mind there were other reasons as well.

Arriving at the theatre she was surprised to see that neither Chris nor Nick were there already. She made her way backstage and stripped out of the dress. Just as she slipped out of it the door opened.

"Don't turn around." Nick's voice had that low lustful sound to it and the command sent shivers down her spine.

Hands slid over her hips, sliding over the thin material of her lace panties and then up to cup her matching bra, they squeezed gently without any of Nick's usual fierceness.

"Enjoying that my naughty Vixen." She jumped out of her skin as she realised Nick was now stood next to her and the hands were still on her. She tried to turn around but Nick grabbed a handful of her hair. "Who do you think that is Beautiful?"

"Chris?" She smiled at the moan of pleasure behind her and the feel of his body pressing against hers.

"Oh yes... We have been good friends for a while and we knew what you had done. It's a good thing neither of us is the jealous type." Nick walked round in front of her, close... She could feel Chris behind her, his arousal tight against her ass. Nick in front reached to grip her throat and tilted her head up towards him and he kissed her hard. "In fact my little Vixen, we've been known to share before..."

Chris' fingers were rubbing her clit through the panties now, his other hand pinching her nipples - not as hard as Nick had previously but combined with the rubbing and the pinching, Nick's hand on her throat and his other hand in her hair she could feel her legs going week and her excitement was spiralling out of control. She could feel herself building towards a climax when Nick nodded and she felt them both step away. She practically growled in frustration at them both and Nick's slightly arrogant but very smug smile said he knew exactly what was going on and that he was in charge. She felt the need burning through her, heard the door go behind her and then Nick kissed her again softly.

"Time for that later my Vixen." He slipped from the room after Chris leaving her clutching a chair for support and breathing very heavily.

The rehearsal was torture for her! They both knew exactly what they were doing. Every little touch, or word sung softly in her ear, every movement or sneakily whispered comment kept her on the edge the entire rehearsal. She desperately was craving release and she needed one of them but each time she tried to get one of them to slip away with her they swapped and moved onto another part of the rehearsal. She knew her panties were soaked and she was starting to get worried it would soak into the costume!

Finally, the rehearsal ended and she practically ran back to the dressing room. Once in there she stripped out of her costume and then took off her sodden panties, balling them up and sticking them in her bag. Slipping her dress on she left the room to find them both stood outside smirking in that cheeky way she found frustrating but a turn on at the same time. They were both so different but turned her on at the same time. Nick was dressed in black jeans and a crimson shirt, his dark brown hair and piercing green eyes made her weak at the knees. His whole personality exuded confidence and an ability to command. Chris, blond, blue eyed, dressed in pants and a t-shirt was softer, sweeter but also made her incredibly horny in a different way. With the two of them there together she wasn't sure how to think or act. Nick obviously sensed this, taking charge he linked his arm with her and led them out into the summer evening air. It was warm and not yet dark and they made there way a few streets over to a bar that had a lovely outdoor terrace with private seating areas.

Nick left her and Chris chatting about the rehearsal (she was desperately trying to get her heart rate and aching pussy under control) as he went to get drinks. He returned a few minutes later and they sat with her between the two of them. Both of them were chatting normally to her but moments later she felt the each place a hand on her thigh under the table and slowly spread her legs. A tiny nod from Nick and Chris' hand slid up the inside of her thigh until it reached the top of her legs and brushed across her wetness. She knew she must be blushing something terrible as his fingers so gently teased her clit. Nick's fingers were slowly circling her skin on her thigh and they kept asking her questions with that smirk on their faces again. She could barely concentrate on her drink let alone what they were doing. At some imperceptible signal to her - she was quite distracted - they switched roles with Nick moving to tease her whilst Chris stroked her leg.

As they finished their first drinks Chris went to get another round and as she left she turned to Nick desperate for some release and in the quietness of their booth he grabbed her by the throat pinning her against the back of the booth and kissed her passionately. His lips were on hers desperately. She reached down to find his cock, it was pressing against the insides of his jeans, hard as a rock and straining against the material. She rubbed it briefly before Nick grabbed her hands and pinned them against the wall. With one hand holding her wrists and one on her throat she was so ready to climax there on the spot. She rubbed her thighs together trying to get enough pressure to orgasm but just not quite there yet.

As footsteps approached she felt Nick release the grip on her throat but he held both of her hands above her head still. Chris slid into the seat next to her and moved to take over kissing her whilst Nick held her pinned. She moaned loudly into Chris' mouth as Nick held her helpless whilst her other lover kissed her with a softer version of the same passion. Chris' hands roamed her body, everywhere apart from where she was desperate to be touched. Her frustration was palatable now as she bucked her body up against them.

"No getting yourself off Vixen or this all stops right now."

She let out a little whimper of frustration but as they released her she listened to Nick's instructions and didn't immediately seek her release. They held her briefly letting her have a drink and calm down from the brink for a moment. She found that she practically downed her drink out of nerves, frustration, desire, excitement - it was all running through her head at a million miles an hour.

Nick and Chris finished their drinks then helped her to her feet - her legs were shaking now from the adrenalin rushing through her. Nick's house was just around the corner and with her state of arousal it felt like seconds until they were there at the house. Nick opening whilst Chris stroked his hands under her dress and over her bare ass. Once inside she moved towards them but Nick's commanding voice stopped her.

"Bra and dress on that table over there Vixen. Keep the heels for now."

Seeing the look in both their eyes made her strip instantly, no questions, no thoughts. The lust, the desire and passion evident there made her insides flip at the thought of what was to come. The dress was over her head and her hands fumbled at the bra catch as she was too turned on. Chris walked over and quickly flicked the clasp letting it fall into her hands. Naked now apart from the heels she stood before them. Nick walked up to her and grabbed her by the throat pinning her to the wall again like the previous week.

She closed her eyes and submitted herself willingly as his lips found hers. His hand was tight around her throat and his other hand was on her breasts - pinching, twisting and teasing making her gasp into his kisses. Suddenly she was aware of her legs being pushed open and then kisses on the insides of her thighs. This was driving her wild now - she couldn't focus on just one place. Kisses on her lips, hands on her throat and breasts, fingers squeezing her ass as a tongue greedily licked at her clit. She whimpered and came. The two of them held her shaking body pinned in place against the wall - their toy - helpless to do anything except cum for them.