All I Ask of You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In moments she had been hoisted up and thrown over Nick's shoulder, he carried her through to the bedroom and threw her down onto the bed. The impact knocked the breath from her and her eyes went wide looking over at the door where the two men were stripping out of their clothes. Although she had seen both of them naked before watching them both strip, never taking their eyes off her made her burn with desire.

"Play with yourself for us Vixen."

She slid a hand down between her legs to stroke her clit, teasing it gently to start with before rubbing harder as she saw their very hard cocks spring free, pointing towards her. With one hand she pinched her nipples whilst desperately rubbing her wet pussy. They slid onto the bed either side of her, this time it was Chris kissing her as Nick slid down between her legs. Chris' kisses were gentle and soft whilst Nick's teeth grazed her thighs, nipping slightly and teasing bites as he moved to take her clit between his lips and teeth making her whimper into Chris' mouth. She felt Nick slowly sink two fingers deep inside her wet hole and moaned into Chris' mouth again. She didn't know what she said, she couldn't think but the next thing she knew she was on all fours with Chris sat against the headboard and his cock in her mouth as Nick slowly thrust deep inside her from behind.

She tried to brace herself on Chris' legs but every thrust of Nick's cock into her soaked pussy shoved her forwards forcing more of Chris' cock into her mouth and throat. She did her best to control what was going on but soon gave up as Chris rose to his knees and started to fuck her face. The two of them built up a steady rhythm of fucking her back and forth between them. She couldn't believe how turned on she was at almost being a toy for these two men. The sensations were overwhelming her now and then suddenly they were both gone. She looked up in shock to see Nick kneel in front of her and felt him grab a handful of her hair lifting her head so she made eye contact. She gasped for breath and then felt him force his thick cock into her mouth.

A heartbeat later she felt Chris rubbing his cock against her soaked hole and then pushing inside. He filled her just as completely as Nick had but his fucking was gentler whilst Nick was rougher fucking her face and throat now. She could feel the need building in both of them as their shafts slammed in and out of her harder and faster now. At some unseen signal she felt Chris slide out from behind her, Nick rolled her onto he back and she saw them both above her, hard cocks gripped in their fists, a couple of strokes later of their hard cocks and she saw their cum start to fly from both of them. Streams of cum from both of them jetted out to cover her face and tits, there was so much with both of them cuming over her and covering her. She lay there and took it, so close to her own orgasm again but right on the edge.

It felt like forever that they both were covering her although she knew in reality it was only a few minutes. She lay there panting as the two of them lent against the bed beside her. She heard Nick murmuring to Chris and watched as Nick slipped from the room. Chris helped her up and into the shower where he helped her wash and clean all the cum off herself before he towelled her dry and walked her back to the bed which was stripped and there were bottles of water and some snacks beside the bed. She grabbed a handful and a bottle of water suddenly realising how thirsty she was after the last hour or so.

She gulped some down then felt their hands on her again guiding her onto the bed. They lay either side of her again and she felt them both take a hand each and guide it to their cocks. She closed her eyes and lay there imagining them for a minute as she slowly stroked both. She could feel them in her hands, the same in so many ways but also unique. They grew harder and harder in her hands, lengthening, filling out until she could feel how hard they were. She could hear their breathing either side of her change as they grew more and more turned on in her grip. Slowly she opened her eyes to see them both looking at her fingers wrapped around their shafts. The look of pleasure on their face sent a twinge through her still aching pussy. Nick took her hand off his cock and guided her to turn over, Chris spread his legs and Nick helped her slowly mount Chris so she was looking down at him. Gripping his cock she guided it into her waiting pussy, groaning in pleasure as she slowly slid down it. She began to ride Chris slowly, enjoying the power she had over him and the look on his face every time as she bottomed out on him.

Movement to her left caught her eyes and she looked up to see Nick with the bottle of lube slowly spreading it over his shaft and her eyes widened as she realised what he intended. She lent forwards, kissing Chris hard as she felt Nick slide onto the bed behind her and between Chris' legs. She felt the cool lube pressed against her tight little ass and slowly his fingers penetrated her, gently but persistently rubbing in the lube, spreading it inside her, stretching her slowly so she was ready. She kept rocking back and forth on Chris' cock whilst all this was happening but froze as she felt Nick's thick cock press against her ass. As he slowly pushed into her ass she tensed up against Chris but as he took her chin and pulled her in for a kiss she slowly relaxed and Nick inched his cock deeper and deeper into her ass. She had never felt this full in her life. Chris' thick cock in her pussy and Nick's hard shaft stretching her ass. She whimpered into Chris' mouth now as they slowly started to rock back and forth together inside her.

Her mind had gone blank now as she lost herself in the sensations of being fucked in her ass and pussy at the same time. They began slowly but soon began to build up their movements until they were both fucking her slowly. Sandwiched between them she had never felt so helpless or turned on. Over and over they filled her, Nick reaching round to grip her throat and hair as Chris kept his hands on her hips urging her on. She belonged to both of them and their movements became harder and more frantic. She could feel her own orgasm rapidly approaching now and let go. Hearing Nick breathing harshly behind her with every thrust and seeing Chris' face below her and the pleasure on it sent her over the edge. She came. Harder than she had ever come in her life. She may have passed out briefly, she lost track of where she was and who she was as the most intense orgasm of her life ripped through her. She felt every muscle tense and shake throughout her entire body as she screamed her climax out to the room. The intensity of her climax set them both of, she felt them shove as deep inside her orgasming body as they could and release their seed into her. She felt every throb and pulse of their cock's buried so far inside her, every blast of their cum filling her insides. Stars filled her vision as she collapsed down on top of Chris. She couldn't stop shaking and trembling as her orgasm continued to wrack her body.

Finally, all three were spent. Nick slid backwards pulling her with him so she slid off Chris. He then let her slide forwards onto the bed until she collapsed down into a quivering heap on the pillows. Chris slowly (and shakily) slid from the bed next to her as Nick grabbed the quilt and covered her up. She either fell asleep or passed out but it was morning when she became aware that Nick was sat next to her with breakfast shaking her shoulder softly and an unusually gentle expression on his face.

"Here you go Vixen. Chris has gone to work. We have a lot to talk about."