All I Have to Do is Dream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you fucking dare," you say, giving me a small smack. I'm back in your face, kissing your cheek, still pinning you with a strong arm as I whisper.

"Spread wider for me."

I cup my hand and very lightly smack your mound before my fingers dive back in.

"You have the prettiest fucking pussy I've ever seen."

"Uh huh."

"I love the way you taste."

"Uh huh."

"I love the way your pretty fucking pussy tastes."

"Uh huh."

I yank you off the counter and cross my forearms around the small of your back. I carry you out...

"Watch your head."

...Of the bathroom and to your bedroom, dropping you on your back and pulling my shirt, half unbuttoned, over my head as you drag fingernails down my chest and stomach, fingers fidgeting with my belt buckle.

I smack your hand away. I squeeze behind your knees and spread your legs wide enough to lick you almost from your tailbone to your belly button. I lap my tongue between your lips and hum against your clit. Your writhing knocks me in the head.

"Oh god,"

"I'm fine."

"I'm sorry."

"I'm fine. Come here," I say, dragging you to the edge of the bed then, holding the back of your neck, easing you on your knees. I put your hand against my bulge as I unbuckle my belt and unbutton my pants. You kiss the head of my firming cock through my underwear as I pull them down, my cock rolling over your lips as you slide them towards my balls so the weigh of my manhood rests on your cheeks. Your hand grips behind my balls, squeezing them towards my cock as it turns into a squeeze that strokes my shaft towards your lips. You dip your head and open your mouth, looking up and me, but stop short of touching your lips against me. You feign to suck my cock again and again pull back, teasing. You spit a string of spit and stroke the head a few times before just barely getting the tip against your lips before again, denying me. You stroke my shaft and bring it towards your mouth again.

"Don't you dare," I say.

"Do what?" You ask.

"You know what you're doing."

Your mouth wraps around my head. Your tongue flicks just under it as your hand strokes down my shaft. You purse your lips with a wad of spit and slide your tongue forward, your lower back arching, taking almost half of me, pulling me up and down with your pretty mouth before getting all of me down, my head rubbing the tight bend of your throat before popping back out with a wad of spit that dribbles down your chin and on your perfect tits. I reach down and rub it around, making them shine, as you suck my cock down again and fuck me with your mouth. I am the luckiest man in the entire world.

I swipe my thumb over your eyebrow, looking down at your big blue eyes, your cheeks caved in as you suck my cock. I pop it out again and marvel at a string of spit connecting us. I'm throbbing hot against your lips. You close your eyes and hold me by the base, rubbing my precum-y head against your lips like gloss. You lean forward to kiss my head, eyes closed, but I grab under your arms and pull you up and on your bed again, laying you on your side, one arm wrapped under and around you, clasping your tit as I pull your hips towards me. I don't have to tell you. You reach between your legs and guide my throbbing head to your drenched pussy, rubbing the thick round tip up and down your lips. I plant my lips on your shoulder and my hand on your hips, so we're side by side.

Finally.

I'm inside you, feeling the heat of you wrap me. I want you to feel my thickness, to remember the way I make you feel full. I want to take it slow, easing in and out, but every fiber of muscle needed to thrust feels primed, begging me to make you shake with the pop on my hips, I angle myself to grind the thick head of my cock against you. Your cheeks and forehead start to pink. I look at the cusp of your perfect ass scrunch between us our bodies clap together. I grab a handful and shake it, giving it a little spank, growling in your ear. I guide your lips to mine and kiss you as I relax the thrusts, grinding back and forth, holding you against me by your breast squeezed tight in my big hand. The position can be a challenge depending on proportions but we fit perfect. I finger your clit while I rock slowly inside you and taste my finger again. You nuzzle your head against my chest, under my chin, as we catch out breath. You look like you're going to say something, but don't.

Don't have to.

I roll you on your stomach and pull your hips up. You stretch your arms ahead of you and pull a pillow under your head. I run my hands down the sides sublime slope from the peak of your beautiful ass to the tips of your thumbs. You bury your face in the pillow, as my thumbs squeeze just below the dimples in your lower back, my hands getting full handfuls where your hips become your booty. I push the head of my cock against you from behind and feel drunk on the sight of your lips stretching around me. You scrunch the pillow and get comfortable before I grab you by the biceps and pin your arms at your sides.

My grip slips from your arms from sweat as I clench all my thrusting muscles and pump a rhythm, the thick head of my cock twitching and spasming with a throbbing ache that becomes a lovely pain in me. I can't stop praising you and how you feel with my ecstatic gibberish cut with moans and ooh god and your own heavy breathing and moans.

I watch the palm print from where I spanked you turn pink as we both start to shine with sweat. I pull you up by your elbows so you're suspended before me, hips bouncing off mine in long strokes of you. I fold over you, holding you up with my palm flat on your chest, my other wrapped around your front rubbing your clit in circles while my cock throbs inside you. I'm fucking you slower now, without a rhythm, wielding the anticipation against you.

"Cum for me," I say.

"Cum for me."

"Please. Yes. Right there? Is that it? Yes, right there. Cum for me. And I'll cum for you. I belong inside you. Shake and spasm on me and I won't pull out. You understand? I can't pull out."

I feel your body spasm, your voice and breathing trembling. An untouchable itch twists through my lower abdomen. I push all the way in you and hold myself there, the top of your ass perfectly flush against me as I realize I'm cumming before the orgasm even hits. I was so ready and so full I'm spurting cum before I even feel I'm cumming. I want to pull out. I want to see stripes of my cum across your ass, across the small of your back. I want to see on your tits and speckled on your neck.

I just can't.

"Oh my god do you feel that? The way I fill you up?" I keep talking like that as I drum your clit with and feel you push back into my, my hips jolting to get even a little deeper. The sensation makes me dizzy. You grab my hand and interlock our fingers and wrap yourself in my arms. You wipe sweat from your brow against my forearm, but its just a mess. Its so peaceful and still, suddenly. The frenzied fucking sobered by the revelation we can do it again, and again. There's no hurry.

No ones going to wake me up.

"You owe me a bubbly water," I finally say.

"I do not," you say, head resting right above my heart.

I am disarmed and long abandoned by my wits. Your bedroom window reddens with a sunset I know is there but cannot see.

I've always believed anything can happen at night. The world obeys rules during the day, but if reality ever breaks, it will break when the sun goes down.

I think you might be sleeping, but I ask anyway.

"What's your cat's name?"

"Hmm?"

"You have a cat..."

You wrap a blanket around your shoulders, looking at me with your big blue eyes. I could fall in them, drown dumb and grinning. I could sail across them until land smells new again and I taste home as if for the first time.

"The keychain is from where I used to work," you say, yawning. You twirl and scratch your fingernails through my chest hair. "I don't have a cat," you say. "But I'll probably get one soon."

12