All I Need (Anna's Story) Ch. 03

Story Info
The lovers visit NYC, before everything goes horribly wrong.
2.9k words
4.65
4.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Alexi's choice of activity, he took me to New York, a place I had only ever read about. Even with my brother attending NYU I had never even been through the Lincoln tunnel. But here I was, on the back of Alexi's motorcycle.

My middle-aged, mafia connected boyfriend was not much of a sugar daddy, but he the first thing he wanted to do was buy me a new dress. Alexi confessed he wanted me to look more like his girlfriend, and less like his daughter.

It didn't take me long to settle on a prom-like dress; a long black gown with a slit up the middle.

"A little much for sightseeing," Alexi said jokingly.

"You said I could pick what I wanted," I replied, "It's not like I'm asking for diamonds."

In my new gown, Alexi took me on a tour of the city- or Manhattan at least. We would drive around to touristy locations like Time square, and the 9-11 memorial, staying just long enough to not be arrested.

For my only request, I asked if we could go to a place I only heard about: a shop that hosted an eclectic young tattoo artist who was best known for being kicked off of a popular reality show. The only problem was this shop was in the Bronx. I had to google the address on my phone but Alexi was more than willing to take me there.

"What's a famous Russian flower?" I asked as I filled out the paperwork to get a walk-up tattoo appointment.

"Chamomile like the tea, or would you rather know my favorite flower?" Alexi said, pulling me on to his lap. "Or maybe you should get something in tribute to your father?"

I suddenly caught sight of the baby-face Italian hottie, William 'Billy the kid' Desilva and let out a fan-girl shriek.

"I take it you're a fan of Ink blowout?" the young man said with a smile.

"You got totally screwed over, I love your art, and I love everything you do!" I paused to catch my breath. "I was hoping to get a rosary and...a daisy." I didn't let Alexi tell me his favorite flower, The daisies in his bedroom mural spoke for themselves.

"I can do that." It took him twenty minutes to sketch a design; a typical catholic cross wrapped in daisies.

"I love it!"

Alexi watched quietly as Billy tattooed my wrist. The whole process took less than an hour. On the total bill of a little over $200 Alexi paid the man a forty percent tip (a fact that did not go unnoticed.)

"Were you jealous?" I asked, joking.

"If I was jealous I would have given him a bullet instead of a tip. You got to meet your idol, I'm happy for you. Let me take you home."

"That depends, your home or my home?"

"What?"

I leaned in close, pressing my lips to his ear. "Come to my dorm, please."

He had no reason to say deny me. "Sure, why not."

That answer was met with a smile. After making it back to New Jersey, I eagerly led Alexi to my third-floor room. There were two twin beds with the usual cheap dorm mattresses. I locked the door, and let my dress fall to the floor.

He exposed just enough of himself to make love in the missionary position.

I wrapped my legs around his waist letting him penetrate my pussy deep and hard. "Take your clothes off, I want to see the real you."

"No you don't," Alexi said as he finished rather abruptly. He moved off and sat with his back against the wall.

Through his t-shirt, I could already see many unique tattoos. I stroked my fingers over the image on his upper arm; it was not a normal mafia looking tattoo but rather a crow with its wings spread so wide it stretched around his sizable bicep.

"You really want to see"?" Alexi took off his shirt, revealing his body, a road map of mistakes and regrets. Dozens of Russian mafia tattoos interlaced with medical scars.

And one thing I did not expect; a removed chemo port scar. But I would get to that last. Alexi's body was thick and strong, but not overly muscular similar to a pro-wrestler past his prime. "This isn't you," I said, studying the random collage of tattoos. There was such a variety of themes, I was certain that many of the pieces were not actually mafia related.

I traced a hand down his chest, over the image of the Kremlin's iconic towers (a pattern that repeated on his forearms and back). There were two nautical stars under his collarbone, surrounded by fire, bugs, a wolf and one particularly evil looking demon over his ribs. It was already a mess of images, but the way various doctors cut through them made the composition look even more like a jumbled mess. "Lay back," I kissed his lips, working my way down his body until he laid naked on my bed. Now, finally, there was the issue of the chemo port. "So, what's this?"

"It's terminal," he said with his eyes closed, as if in a long blink.

I took a breath, trying to keep from losing it completely. I stayed on his lap, resting my head on his chest.

"I have liver cancer; stage four it's already spread to my kidneys and lungs... at least it was the last time I went to any doctor." He said in a matter of fact tone.

"Why?" I asked in a whisper. My conscious mind knew the answer would only bring sadness.

"Why what?"

"Why did you stop treatment?"

"It's a long story," Alexi said as he guided my hand over one long, thick scar on his side. "I was having lots of pain and one day I started pissing blood. This was from when the 'mob doctor' thought he could remove enough cancer from my kidney, to stop it from spreading. Needless to say, he was incorrect."

"I hold no ill will towards the doctor, But the surgery left me was an infection- causing me to seek out a real doctor. And that's when I learned my condition was terminal. After a half a dozen surgeries to take out the more sizable tumors, I accepted chemo for a little over two years, to stave off any further damage; cancer had yet to reach my brain so I was hopeful." He took a deep breath as if relishing the time when he felt hope. "Only in the past year was the chemo making me too sick to work."

"Too sick to work?" I asked in a somewhat offended tone.

"I have no family- my work is what I must live for," he said calmly. After all, it was the logic he had lived by all of his life, " should I go?"

"No, don't go." I softly kissed his forehead.

The door suddenly unlocked, and swung open, revealing my roommate. The purple-haired beauty licked her lips. "Wow, next time put a sock on the door- or not." She casually put her bag down and sat on her bed. "I'm Gianna but you can call me Gi. You must be Alexi." Gi had a voice of someone trying to fake an American accent. She batted her eyelashes, like a typical femme fatale. "Your friends did a number on my girl, have you seen the bruises?"

"She's your girl?" Alexi asked.

"It's just a figure of speech. I date guys, but Anna and I have a little fun every now and again. But still, have you see what your jerk-off friends did to her beautiful body?" Gi asked, caressing her hand down my naked skin.

Alexi seemed genuinely entertained. "I noticed, and I am truly sorry but rest assured her injuries were not of my doing and those people were not my friends."

Gi slipped her hands up my thigh, to my hips. "I see you already have your panties off- good girl."

"Please don't do this," I said, knowing it would make little difference. Gi and I had a very special relationship.

"Why? I think he likes it." She put two fingers in my wet pussy, and then pulled them out in a long slow motion.

I wanted so badly for her to touch my clit, or finger fuck me until I came all over her hands. I was already so hot from being fucked by Alexi I wanted more- I needed more.

She stroked her moist fingers to her mouth like lip gloss, tasting the mixture of fluids. "Yum, I see you already took your turn," she said to Alexi, "let me show you what I can do- old man."

Using her fingers and tongue she worked my pussy until I cried out in pure pleasure. My hips pressed against her, as my thighs trembled. I laid back, stroking my nipples, massaging my breasts. The world disappeared until I felt Alexi's rough hand caressing my stomach.

My lover apparently enjoyed the show. Without any manual manipulation, he was already hard again. "Do I get another turn?"

"I wouldn't deny you," Gi said with a smile as she wiped her mouth. "I date all the time, but you... you are the first guy Anna ever even talked about. Don't worry; I'll sleep in the library tonight." She kissed me on the lips one last time and left.

Alexi moved his muscular form back on to my quivering body.

"Sorry about that," I said as I stroked my hands down his broad chest.

"Don't be." I could feel Alexi's strong cock thrusting into me with renewed vigor.

"Go slower."

Alexi easily obliged.

I craved the feeling of his strength, his raw passionate power- I would have loved for the moment to last forever. But it wasn't meant to be.

After our energy subsided, I laid in his arms and asked the most important question. "How did you become a mafia guard?"

He laughed. "No one has ever had the courage to ask that to my face." Alexi simply sighed. "As a young man, I was a soldier."

"Then what?"

"Then I realized I nothing I could do would get me a job so I followed my parents advise."

"If you could do it all over again, what would your dream be?"

"It's a little too late for dreams."

We fell asleep in each other's arms, in a beautiful, loving caress.

He awoke at 5 am, a perfect time, to make a quick escape. I pretended to stay asleep as he gently removed my arm, grabbed his clothes and made his exit.

As I watched him from my window, I had to believe that in another life he might have stayed.

Gi ran into Alexi, as she was chomping on a muffin for breakfast. I could just make out their conversation. "Leaving so soon?" she asked.

"Take care of her, please."

"What are you talking about?"

"I can't see Anna ever again, but I want to know someone is watching over her."

"Is this because of me? I'm really sorry?"

"No, it's for many reasons. You were at the party, you know what I am."

Gi nodded. "I'll keep Anna safe, I promise."

He kissed her forehead. Right before he got on his bike, he sent a single text.

My phone buzzed. He had sent me one last message: "You deserve better than me."

It would be 2 months before I saw him again. But in that time, an event would seal Alexi's fate.

According to news and police reports, a few weeks after the party, Demetri had a meeting with the Chinese mafia about certain "trade infringements." After their success in California, the Chinese were looking to expand the trafficking of weapons into the New England states- this was not ok.

Demetri always took his most 'impressive' guards with him. Alexi had worked for his father; he was his most trusted bodyguard. Trained in hand to hand combat and a master with a pistol, in his prime there was nothing Alexi couldn't do. But he was no longer in his prime.

The meeting with the Chinese mafia did not go as planned. They took offense to Demetri's stance on the idea that they should get the fuck out of New England, and back to the west coast where they belonged. As expected, this resulted in a fight, where the three Russian guards had to defend their leader against the three Chinese guards. It was a little less to do with skill and more to do with lots of guns.

Demetri managed to non-fatally shoot the leader (or the leader's rep) and commanded Alexi to drag the man to the roof amidst the carnage. He demanded Alexi execute the man then toss him off the roof; a spectacle that would cement their power over other factions. But suddenly, as if this was a sign; Alexi felt painfully sick as if someone stabbed him straight in the gut. He felt the blood in his throat and possibly his bowels. Needless to say, this prevented him from pulling the trigger at the needed time.

Demetri was forced to do it himself, after which he pistol-whipped Alexi in the face. "When a dog is too old to fight he needs to be put down." Demetri struck him one more time as he walked away. Alexi had been nothing but loyal to his family. But this was an embarrassment he could not afford.

Somehow that night, that interaction led Demetri to track me down at school.

I was a good twenty feet away, with my head down, trying to look as ordinary as possible. But I recognized Demetri right away, in his white business suit he stuck out like a sore thumb.

"Does he know?" Demtri asked as he started to follow.

"No, I haven't seen him in over a month." I knew what he was asking. Demetri has no rigth to know the true extent of our love.

"You know he's terminally ill, right?" Demetri proceeded to explained in detail his plan: he knew that Alexi enjoyed riding his motorcycle through the fog covered highways of Pennsylvania, his plan was to cause an accident. And if Alexi wasn't dead at the scene, for me to administer strychnine to finish him off.

"Why would I help you?"

"Because you would be helping him. You know I'm right."

"Why does it have to be in the middle of the highway?" I asked, for obvious reasons.

"To go out doing what he loves; I assume you've seen the bike."

"You're sick."

Demetri was not a good person, but I wanted to see Alexi again. He didn't return calls, and she had no means of tracking him down so in a way this was her only chance. "I will only do this, to see Alexi again," I said, in an offended voice, to make him think I was compleatly on board with his twisted idea.

"Of course," He ran his fingers through his hair. This was the start of Demetri's plan; a plan that would doom her soul. He kissed my cheek, and then my lips. "You're such a sweet girl, little Anna." His words sent shivers down my spine. "By the way- Why didn't you go to your brother's wedding? Did you know his wife just had a baby girl?"

"Please don't hurt my brother."

"Don't make me," Demetri said calmly as he took his leave.

Present day:

I eventually drifted off into a peaceful sleep in Alexi's hospital bed, awakening hours later to Demetri grabbing me by the hair.

He shoved me to the floor, and then kicked me square in the chest. "I see you're awake." When I tried to scream but he grabbed me by the throat. "You failed me, little Anna." Demetri struck my face hard. "I could never see what he saw in you." He repositioned himself, stradling my body between his legs. Demetri suddenly pulled a knife and slid the blade down my breasts, to her hip cutting her clothing and skin. "Or maybe I can."

I started to silently cry. I was afraid for myself. But I was more afraid of what I had learned only a few days prior- I was three weeks pregnant. If he killed me he would kill Alexi's baby.

Demetri continued to cut off my clothes, taking sick pleasure in my fear. "I never thought that much of girls like you, but he seemed to enjoy you, are you just that good?"

"I only LET you find me! If he was ready to die, I would have died with him! But I could never kill him!" I kicked Demetri hard in the stomach, but it was of little use.

Perhaps Alexi sensed what was happening or perhaps this was an act from God. Even though his body was so far gone, for a brief second Alexi shot up and struck Demetri in the back of the head using only his massive fists. Alexi then grabbed his chest and gasped for breath. It was just enough of a distraction to allow me to escape.

Without much time to consider my options, I lept out the window. Luckily fate was on my side. I landed on a canopy tent that had been set up for an organic food market. After the initial shock, I opened my eyes, still alive.

My soul rippled with a sense of vengeance the likes I had never felt before. I needed to kill Demetri.