All Comments on 'All I Want For Christmas Is...'

by Hypoxia

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
HypoxiaHypoxiaover 3 years agoAuthor
Author's comment:

I wrote the first 4/5ths of this a couple years ago, then sat-out a fallow spell with wrecked eyes, and finished it this week, now that I can see better. Locations and some events, institutions, and people are real, but somewhat disguised. Yes, the "it's 12 inches long and it itches and drips" call actually occurred. I omitted Dr Kubler-Ross, who was there -- maybe she'll be in a sequel. I'm glad Manu liked the tale.

Antryg_WindroseAntryg_Windroseover 3 years ago

You kind of gave up on the ending. Pretty funny otherwise. Better luck on the next one.

HypoxiaHypoxiaover 3 years agoAuthor
@Antryg_Windrose

Yeah, I wimped out. I should have had Josh and Prince Charlie go out as peeping toms -- a bit more voyeurism as a finishing touch. Too late now. But Manu liked it. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
After being kidnapped?

And illegally restrained I figure a visit to the police would have been in order? Nothing better than to send the EX to jail. This felt strangely unfinished.

HypoxiaHypoxiaover 3 years agoAuthor
@Anon

Local cops and judges were at the party too and would not be sympathetic to his complaint. And, no proof, no willing witnesses -- that's how it goes on the Mendo coast -- justice is for the highest bidder. Having lived there, I can affirm this. Oh yes, I changed the station call letters to protect the guilty.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHypoxia@Hypoxia
I started out as a child. It's all been downhill from there. Will it be an uphill battle to become childish again? *** I have various home bases, all in high mountain towns not too far from the Pacific coast of the Americas. At any given moment, I'm probably somewhere b...