All Comments on 'All In A Night's Work Ch. 02'

by Rob Conner

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
patricia51patricia51almost 20 years ago
Second chapter, Second chance

Rob,

An excellent story. The contrast between this and the first part makes it seem even better. I could practically feel the sunshine. I'm glad Mary Ellen managed to let herself come back to the forefront and I think you could add "happily ever after" to the end of this piece. I enjoyed it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great ending

To a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Much better:

Thank you:This is much better than the other way it ended, I still think all the killing in the first part was unnecessary, however this is an excellent finish for these two.Again thanks

sikeston42sikeston42almost 20 years ago
. . . Night's Work - Bad Taste Gone From My Mouth

The original "All In A Night's Work" was a very strong work, but I thought the ending was just too dark! Thanks for giving Mary Ellen a chance to be alive.

Now you have done it . . .

You have made me want more! I want to see more of Mary Ellen. Are you going to do a Chapter 3? If so, are the characters in this story going to remain in a world separate from your other series, or you going to merge them into your "Robyn Connors" stories?

Sikeston42

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Nice job

Had previously enjoyed reading your Shannon's Revenge. The ending on this one, like the ending on that one, sems a little rushed. You write a good story expressing a lot of emotion. You bolster that with a lot of action, a good combination. Your characters are well rounded and believable. you have obiously thought them out very well. I am now going to read another of your stories. I know I will enjoy it also.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wouldn't trust her for a moment

The first chapter was a little too dark for my tastes, but it had a kind of logic about it. This doesn't.

Part of the reason for killing her or selling her was that she (Sweet Thing) knows too much. The rationalization that Sweet Thing is dead and Mary Ellen is alive doesn't change anything. Also, his statement that if things don't work out they would simply part is ridiculous. It doesn't take first hand knowledge about the life of a hired killer to know this: you don't leave loose ends. She'd be a loose end.

Add to that the fact that he told her that if she pisses him off he'll kill her. Unless he suddenly has the ability to read her mind, he can only assume she's acting nice is to keep him from being pissed off.

Again, unless she suddenly can read his mind a see that he really does love her, her only real chance of survival is to kill him first. Every action -- every single one -- has portrayed her as a lying deceitful person. If she's doing all of the cooking, he'd better have her taste all of it first.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Good ending

Looks like someone forgot to read "the real reason....."

Throwing her overboard was just a joke. A little dark but a joke.

They're now a great couple.

They could maybe make a good adventure couple, traveling the world, getting into intriguing situations. He has the connections for coverage.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Good ending

Looks like someone forgot to read "the real reason....."

Throwing her overboard was just a joke. A little dark but a joke.

They're now a great couple.

They could maybe make a good adventure couple, traveling the world, getting into intriguing situations. He has the connections for coverage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Oh Discordeia

Dude, you jumped the fucking shark! Part one was intense, emotional, and real. Part two just threw in a smug fairy tale ending. You lost the revenge factor and forgot rule number one when you write about a lying bitch: Once a lying bitch always a lying bitch. They otta hit some rough water and have him lose her to mother ocean. Bring back the raw emotion. It along with your intrinsic knowledge of the unfamiliar sets you apart from the average writer...am guessing you made up with wifey in between parts one and two?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I like the story

This, as all of you work, I have liked. I think that there could be a third story to expand their future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Country Girl

Now that was more like it I Loved that ending.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
the first part was excellent although painting a

wimp as a hero type killer is a bit much. Such a man would be to aware of his surroundings and happenings to let much go by him. The second chapter is hey I am on LSD and this train is doing fine. Neither character comes thru as real. We all have many facets to our lives, some more than others, often our partners dont even know those stories and therein lies the devil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Interesting...

I wrote a story that also featured an assassin entitled Betrayal. I think yours is better developed. My hitman didn't kill his unfaithful wife nor would he consider any reconciliation. Usually, I'd say burn the bitch. In this case I'm not so sure. If I were the protagonist I would surely watch her very closely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
not quite that easy

the same woman that was such a bitch is now this wounderful beautiful mate? that change can come from survival instincts where she learns and waits until she acts. cynical, me? let her served you food, drink, anything? i have my doubts. sam was right, there are others, and to believe the metamorphis? threats can come from more than the obvious muscle bound guys, where she can e just as lethal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
fAR OUT FANTASY BUT ENTERTAINING

pRETTY UNBELIEVABLE FANTASY BUT ENTERTAINING WITH A HAPPY ENDING. yOU ALWAYS WRITE WELL. CONGRATULATIONS!

60 YEAR OLD gEORGE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
ZERO

Too eratic, too contradictory, too unbelieveable.

anon jerry

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cute love story, then you get to reality

wont bother with the false IDs et al. She was fucking around, where is the medical testing? She was, is a slut, nothing has changed that. Fuck her all you want then dump her into the ocean. Then find a real woman, not one that is mentally ill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Why?

Why in hell would you fuck up such a great story?......There is no reason for him to do all he did in the first chapter to take her back in this one!

You really need to grow a spine!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
To The ASS below...

It's Rob's story, let him tell it...and shut the fuck UP! Go ahead, Rob...tell the story...there's lots of room for a real tale here...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Get a Grip!!

Crap from start to fnish. 2nd worst story I've had the misfortune to read on Literotica. I think you've been watching too many Hollywood thrillers.

Tanny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Cute!

You pulled this one off much better. It was a cute little fiction story much suited for TV!

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
Yup a good one for sure

Had fun reading this one. Going to your library to see what's on the shelf!

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Very nice

Scene 2 in a good action thriller. I still think it would make a good action movie.

bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
Rob, you need to further explain the transition from evil slut to loving wife.

The "injection" was not enough unless it was provided by a djin.

I have no objection to a "happy ending", but it needs to be plausible.

nwhalernwhalerover 12 years ago
WTF! -Where can I get that drug that could change a personality

Dude you were over the top anyway with the CIA / grenades/ money etc.. but Deus ex Machina with the personality - that is just not allowed.

al18al18over 12 years ago
Another crap from cuckold

She betrayed, stall his money, humiliated him to no limit and then he forgave her.

This kind of logic suitable for some masohcist.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 12 years ago
ok you got me

with the ending. no cuck there - he killed off the bitch and kept the real love.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Well now - not that much of a surprise -

That she lived - the how and why was - again - fun -

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
I love happy endings.

And sometimes sluts CAN go straight.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
I knew you didn't have it in you

Your characters end up pathetic wimps no matter how they start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Naw.....

This ending didn't do it for me. It was a little scattered for my taste and the ending was awful, again, my taste.

A big tough killer would have followed through.

sdc92078sdc92078over 9 years ago
Personality change was too easy and a missed opportunity

He used to do black ops for the CIA. You could have had an entire chapter under nonconsent to depict his old buddy Samson's use of mind controlling drugs and psychological conditioning to break her down and rebuild her personality to suit Brady's desire for a loving, faithful wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fucking gross

She fucks him over, leaves him for 'Bruno' and is getting banged by him and he takes her back after she threatened him? Nope, the injection should be real.

Fucking gross.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
hard time with the quick change

The sudden personality shift from deceptive sociopathic whore to faithful gentle country girl was too quick

In the next (unwritten) chapter she would revert to the stronger personality.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 9 years ago
Crap

How is it possible to change character so quickly and unbelievably? Two different sets of characters in the same person? Destroys part I. 2* and 2* for part 1 because of this crap ending.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
EVERY BODY WANTS THE ALL- AMERICAN FAMILY

not everybody can have it. TK U MLJ LV NV

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17about 8 years ago
I Wish I Had Not Read CH. 2

I wish I had never read CH. 2. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Pussy author

This author is the biggest cucks pussy wimp on this site.... My God he must be pathetic to write this garbage.......

AxelottoAxelottoover 7 years ago
I like Chapter 2

I like the fuck-em-all Chapter 1, but i liked Chapter 2 better. Good one.

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 7 years ago
What the heck ....

Everybody's entitled to their own opinion; SHIT or SUGAR. I think that the author did a pretty good job with vastly differing styles, character and writing, between Chs. 01 & 02. I give him ***** for his efforts.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 7 years ago
Bury in Kitty Litter

How anyone can possibly write Chap 1 and 2 and expect anyone to believe them as being other than the delusional writings of a pimply faced 14 year old is beyond me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Give it up

This is pure dreamer garbage.

networkgurunetworkguruover 6 years ago
I got a good laugh

The comment about the Waffle House made me think about the ones I visited in Atlanta. I think that shit's true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!....

How in the world could he be in love with a woman he never knew? He fell in love with Sweet Thing as they both acknowledged. And no matter what, Bruno was stil fucking her, whoever she was. No... the killer within him would not have allowed the betrayal. She fucked behind his back so having the means to put her in a position where she'd be fucked for the rest of her short life unwillingly would be right up the alley of a heartless killer.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No

Not as good as part one. That one was a real BTB.

NoBullAlNoBullAlover 4 years ago
Almost a good story....

Really quite liked the whole story... even the forgiving of a cheating bitch BUT lets not forget the old mantra.... TRUST BUT VERIFY!!!!

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 2 years ago

About as dumb as you can get.

LanmandragonLanmandragonover 1 year ago

A bit too schizophrenic for me

bigurnbigurn6 months ago

WTF. . Was that? You took a pretty good story and fuqued it up with a part two ! Take a small win, once in a while. 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good Twist, I loved it instead of death, he gave her a knock-out drug... No intentions of killing her... new identity, new life and now she knows her husband is no wimp... and from what he said... They're both "dead".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous