All Comments on 'All in the Fucked-Up Family'

by MisterReason

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome story

This is a wild ride. The sex is hot and that Frannie is a real pussy pied piper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wild Ride

It was an erotic rollercoaster, amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hairy pits

Smply awesome. I wih all women had hairy pits like Fran

William smythWilliam smythabout 14 years ago
Nicely Fucked Up

MisterReason's second persona takes us on another wild and pleasant journey to visit this happily fucked-up family. Let's all hope he keeps entertaining us throughout 2010 with more of this family's adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Are chapters 6, 7, & 8 missing from the text or are the chapters misnumbered?

MisterReasonMisterReasonabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you for reading

and yes, astute reader. When I rearranged the story in the editing I neglected to chnage the numbers, so yes, the story is complete and chapters are numbered wrong. Nothing is missing but 9 should be 6 etc.

Thank you for bringing that to my attention and for reading so thoroughly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I was soooooo frustrated that the daughter wasn't in on the action!

Great storytelling. Noticed the mis-numbering as well but it didn't effect the flow of the story. I thought you didn't submit the daughter and Fannie's shannigans until I got to the end....would have like to read a little more about that strap on and the husband with Fannie and his wife....

shadowdustershadowdusterabout 10 years ago
One of the best

Just need another chapter mom and dad need to bring daughter in to the fun.

rangerrigsrangerrigsover 9 years ago
More?

Continue this, please? So much potential with the daughter and then son getting involved.

dirtyomandirtyomanabout 9 years ago
Still HOT in 2015 !!

I love this!! You get a 5*. I don't give 5s very often, & I don't like looong storys. But this is so good, I read the whole 4 pages not even thinking it was long!! I was sooo enthralled with whats going to happen next, I just kept clicking page after page.

I am satisfied with the 3 of them & the way they interacted. Don't think you needed to bring the daughter in. Even tho you intimated she was getting a good lickin.

You can bring her in later, & introduce anyone else for that matter. Your charactor buildup is good, your discription of the action is good(could use a little more detail), as a Whole this is a really great story! Thanks again.

Thanks for a really good read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

I really liked this one although there are several miss communications in the story

gunmakergunmakerover 7 years ago

I said I would have to check out your other work. Glad I did. Curiously, I knew several different women like Fran in the late 70s. College girl hippie types. Brings back some great memories. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Reminded me of Drew from Atlantic Christian college in the early '80's. She's married to a preacher now and through the advent of Facebook, I now chat with her about her wild college days with me fucking the hell out of her hairy body.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous