All in the (Step) Family Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna... ungh... damn that feels good... I'm cumming!"

Denise and Bridgette took turns swallowing mouthfuls of Damon's thick, salty cum, passing his spewing cock back and forth like a party favor. Some of it went into their mouths, the rest hit their chins and dribbled down onto their tits.

Meanwhile Sonja had climbed into Clay's lap and was riding him like a woman possessed. Amy sat back and was furiously masturbating as she watched. Denise and Bridgette started kissing as they swapped not only spit, but some of Damon's cum as well.

Damon took a moment to catch his breath before walking over to his aunt and offering her his still hard cock. Without a huge smile Amy took her nephew's cock into her mouth and continued to play with her pussy while she blew him.

For the next hour and a half the six of them fucked in just about every combination and position they could possibly think of. Sonja finally got her chance to "complete the set" as she paired off with Bridgette while Amy fucked Damon and Clay fucked Denise. Father and son spit roasted Sonja with Clay fucking her from behind while she sucked Damon's cock. Amy fulfilled her wish to have a threesome with Clay and Damon, especially her desire to be double penetrated with Damon in her pussy and Clay in her ass. She also got to fulfill her wish to have a threesome with Clay and Sonja. Damon and Clay fucked Bridgette. Amy and Sonja double teamed Damon. Denise and Sonja and Amy.

The women lost count of how many orgasms they had while Damon and Clay had to cool off and recharge before they could go again, but both men managed to cum three times each. The six of them lay in contented sweaty heaps on the living room floor. Denise with Amy, Bridgette with Clay and Sonja with Damon.

"I love my family," Damon mumbled, more to himself than anyone else, but of course Sonja, who was resting on his chest, heard him and looked up at him.

"I do too."

"What are you two talking about over there?" Clay asked.

"Just how much we love you guys." Sonja said.

"You know," Denise said, "When I first had sex with Bridgette I thought I was pretty lucky to have her and Damon whenever we could find the time. I mean if I wanted dick I had Damon, and if I wanted pussy I had Bridgette."

"Now we're lucky to have two cocks and three cunts whenever we want them." Bridgette added.

"She doesn't know, does she?" Sonja asked Amy.

"Know what?" Bridgette asked.

"Do you know what a strap on is honey?" Amy asked her daughter.

"Yeah I -- Mom! Really?" Bridgette said.

"Oh yeah," Sonja said, "And she knows how to use it too. Trust me. I've got one too."

"I'll show you when we get home." Amy said.

"Don't forget the photo album." Damon said.

"Oh I know about that," Bridgette said.

"You do?" Amy asked.

"Yeah, I found it one day by accident when I was looking in your closet for clean towels."

"You showed him the photo album?" Clay asked.

"Am I the only one who hasn't seen this photo album?" Denise asked. "I've heard about it, but I haven't seen it."

"No, I haven't seen it either." Sonja said.

"Well I have. She was just as hot back then as she is now." Damon said.

"Yeah, once you see those pictures you'll understand why I had no objections to fucking her back then." Clay said.

"I saw her regular modeling pictures," Sonja said, "And I can understand why you started fucking her back then. Hell, looking at her now, I can understand."

"Hey," Damon said, "I got a question. How many people can we fit in the shower in the den? Because I don't know about the rest of you, I don't want to spend the rest of the day covered in sweat and pussy juice. But I also don't wanna shower alone."

Eventually Clay and Sonja had to go back to work, Amy still had responsibilities to her co hosts on the podcast, and Damon, Denise and Bridgette still wanted to spend time with their friends before school resumed in the fall. A week later Damon was at The Eternal Rose, Sonja's tattoo shop, getting some work done. He wanted a tattoo of Jason Voorhees from the "Friday the 13th" movies as a football player, with Jason's iconic hockey mask mixed with a football helmet, his uniform (with the number 13 of course) to be moldy and tattered, and instead of a football he was holding a severed head. Damon had worn a sleeveless shirt to make it easier for her to apply the tattoo to his bicep. She had been working on the tattoo for the better part of 5 hours now and the shop was closing up, the other three artists were done for the day and were getting ready to leave.

"Hey boss," Jennifer, one of the other artists at the shop said, poking her head in. "We're ready to go. You wanna lock up behind us?"

Sonja stopped what she was doing and pulled her gloves off. "Yeah. Give me a sec Damon."

"Sure thing." he said.

"It was nice to see you again Damon." Jennifer said.

"Yeah, you too, catch you later."

Damon had met Jennifer and the other two artists at the wedding. Sonja followed the others to the front door and locked it behind them before returning to her studio where Damon was examining the mostly done tattoo in the mirror.

"Looks good so far, can you add a little more blood dripping from the severed head?" he asked as he sat back down and Sonja pulled on a clean pair of rubber gloves.

"Yeah, sure," she said, "No problem."

"You know, Jennifer's kinda cute. She seeing anyone?"

Sonja laughed "Why? Aren't me, your sisters and your aunt enough for you? You wanna fuck my employees now too?"

"Well you know, if she's into it..."

"Shut up or I'll tattoo a dick on your back!" Sonja laughed, playfully slapping him on the leg. A few minutes later she was done.

"There we go, take a look." she said.

Damon went back to the mirror, "Oh that's fuckin' awesome mom," he said, "I love it. Can't wait to show it off when I go back to school."

"Glad you like it honey," she said, peeling off her gloves, "Let me wrap it up for you and then maybe you can give me a hand cleaning up a bit."

One Sonja wrapped the tattoo, it took them a few minutes to get Sonja's workspace cleaned up, and once they were done with that, Sonja turned to Damon.

"Now there's the matter of your payment."

"Payment?" Damon said, "I thought you said I could get all my tattoos for free."

"You're not paying me in money," Sonja said, grabbing him by the front of his shirt and pulling him into a steamy, passionate kiss. "You're paying me in dick."

She pulled out the table she used when using the chair wasn't feasible, and turned to Damon peeling off her shirt. Damon carefully pulled off his own shirt, and they kept their eyes glued to each other as they stripped naked. Sonja sat on the table and with a seductive smile crooked her finger at Damon and he automatically knew what she wanted. He dropped to his knees in front of her and started licking her pussy. She grabbed the back of his head and sucked in a deep breath as he expertly sucked her sensitive clit into his mouth. This is the same way she had made Clay and Michelle "pay" for their tattoos, and if Denise wanted any more work, this would be her new form of payment as well. Same would go for Amy and Bridgette if either of them wanted tattoos.

She felt Damon's hand reach up and grab one of her tits, and looked down to watch him suck on her aching pussy. She had been waiting all day to fuck him, it had been a couple of days since she had any one on one time with him, so she was looking forward to this and didn't want to wait until they got home.

Over the past week Damon had learned how Sonja liked her pussy licked, while adding some of his own techniques. Considering how worked up she was to fuck him, she was surprised she didn't explode as soon as he touched her, but she knew it would be just a matter of minutes before she finally did open the floodgates.

"Oh god, Damon," she moaned, "That's it, just like that, eat my fucking cunt. Yes! Just like that! OH FUCK! I'M CUMMING!"

She threw her head back, black and blue hair flying out of her face and let out a wordless scream of pleasure as she flooded Damon's mouth with her sweet pussy juice. Damon greedily swallowed as much as he could as Sonja held him in place and moaned and groaned as she rode out her orgasm. She pulled him to a standing position and kissed him, before licking her pussy juice off his face. She turned the two of them around, so Damon was leaning against the table and dropped to her knees.

"My turn." she said and wrapped her lips around his cock.

A couple of days earlier she and Amy had actually done a side by side comparison of Damon and Clay and found out, yes, Damon had in fact inherited his father's dick. They were both the same length and girth, and she and Amy guessed if they were blindfolded, they wouldn't be able to tell the difference. However, right now she knew she had her son's cock in her mouth, and was going to get him nice and lubricated so he could fuck her. She showed off her lack of a gag reflex as she took his entire cock into her mouth and looked up at him with lust burning in her green eyes.

Now it was Damon's turn to reach down and grab her head. Taking a handful of blue and black hair, Damon controlled her pace on his cock. Sonja didn't mind, in fact she kind of liked it when Clay and Damon took control and used her like their personal fuck toy. Not that there was much she could do as she was only 115 pounds and her son and husband were both well over 200 pounds and kept themselves in excellent physical shape. Damon was practically fucking her face until she managed to come up for air.

"Damon, be a good boy and fuck your mother." she said, getting to her feet. She lay down on the tattoo table and Damon looked skeptically at it.

"Is that gonna hold both of us?" he asked.

"Oh yeah, these things are made to hold up to 500 pounds. Plus it held up when your father fucked me on it." She said.

Damon shrugged and climbed onto the table and slid his cock into Sonja's dripping snatch and started fucking her with long slow strokes.

"Faster," Sonja moaned.

"Why? You got a hot date or something?" Damon asked.

"You know I like a good hard fucking," Sonja moaned, trying to thrust her hips up at Damon.

"Mom, do I have to hold you down?" he asked, grabbing one of her wrists.

"Maybe," Sonja said, flashing a devilish smile at him, and again thrusting her hips up at him. "Or you could fuck me the way I want. After all, you're supposed to be paying me for your tattoo."

"Fine." Damon said, and started hammering his cock into Sonja, causing her to yelp in surprise and then squeal in pleasure as Damon's hard, thick cock thrust deep inside her soaked pussy.

Suddenly her phone rang. It was the ringtone she had set for Clay.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" She groaned.

Damon reluctantly got off of her and she fished her phone out of her purse. "Hey honey. (pause) No, we're still at the shop. (pause) Yeah, it's done. (pause and then she smiled at Damon) He's 'paying' me. (pause and then she laughed) Yes, the same way I make you pay. (pause followed by more laughter) Yes you did. (pause) Okay, I love you too. Bye."

"Dad wondering where we are?" Damon asked as Sonja put her phone down.

"Yeah," she pushed him onto his back and climbed on top of him. She reached down and guided his cock into her. "Now, I expect payment in full, mister."

She started riding his cock, but like he had before, he grabbed her hips and started thrusting up into her, causing her to throw her head back and groan in pleasure. She leaned over him and he did the trick where he pushed her tits together so her nipples were almost touching before sucking both of them into his mouth.

"Goddamn that feels so good," she moaned. "You need to teach your father how to do that."

"Nope, that's my secret." Damon said.

Sonja started contracting her pussy around Damon's cock until she was pretty much milking him. He started flexing his cock inside of her like he had with Denise, until neither one of them was moving. They were both moaning in pleasure as they managed to fuck without actually fucking. Sonja looked intently at Damon as she milked him, and they eventually fell into a rhythm. Sonja clamped down on him, and when she loosened up, Damon flexed his cock inside her, and when he relaxed she clamped down again. Then Damon felt it. Unlike every other time when he'd cum, he could feel it approaching and knew he had a few seconds before he erupted. But this time he barely felt it before he exploded inside of Sonja. It almost snuck up on him.

He could only grunt and his eyes rolled back in his head as his cock spasmed inside Sonja. Sonja was just as unprepared as she suddenly felt Damon's cock jump inside of her before she realized he was pumping her full of cum. She didn't move, and instead just relaxed her cunt around his cock as she felt it throb and twitch inside of her as he pumped jet after jet of hot sweet sticky cum deep inside her well fucked pussy. That's when she realized she was cumming too. It was probably the most subtle orgasm she ever had, but at the same time very intense, she closed her eyes and moaned quietly as she involuntarily clamped her pussy down on Damon's spurting cock, and pussy juice leaked out of her.

After their orgasms passed, he looked up at her. "Holy shit. I have NEVER cum like that before! We have to try that again sometime."

"Yes, we do," she said, "That was... new."

She slowly pulled herself off of him and lay down on top of him, trying to catch her breath. Once they both felt ready to move they got up, cleaned up the best they could in the shop's bathroom, got dressed, put the table away, closed up the shop and headed home.

Of course, things had changed between the family. While they didn't spend all their free time fucking each other they would get together in various combinations of twosomes, threesomes and the occasional foursome. There was a lot more casual nudity, as everyone would walk around either partially or fully naked. Damon and Denise still had sex before they went to bed every night, sometimes in her room, sometimes in his, and they didn't bother trying to hide it or be quiet anymore. They had also unofficially dropped the "step" prefix from their relationships. Denise and Damon simply referred to Sonja and Clay simply as mom/mother and dad/father (mommy and daddy when they were having sex), and each other as brother and sister. Likewise Damon and Bridgette also referred to each other as brother and sister behind closed doors, but in public they still referred to each other as cousins, and Bridgette only referred to Clay as her father in private.

Eventually summer vacation came to an end and the kids had to head back to school. After having one final orgy, they were lying a heap of exhausted, sweaty, satisfied flesh.

"I'm gonna miss this." Denise said, "I mean, don't get me wrong, I love my boyfriend, but you two have spoiled me. I never thought I'd get used to Damon's huge cock, now I don't know if I can live without it."

"Well, you know, Christmas is just a few months away." Damon said.

"I can't wait." Bridgette said, smiling.

Two days later Amy drove Bridgette back to school as she went to school in the next state over so it was only a four hour drive, while Damon and Denise had to fly out. So a day later their parents dropped them off at the airport. As they said goodbye, they were all looking forward to the holidays and more family fun.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12