All in the (Step) Family Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up and slid her pants off and without a word straddled Clay's lap and guided his cock into her dripping wet pussy. Her thoughts suddenly went to the thoughts she had mentioned to Clay moments earlier. For just a fleeting moment, she wondered what it felt like to be him, with his huge cock enveloped by her steaming hot pussy. Then she forgot all about that, braced herself on her brother's shoulders and started to ride his cock for all she was worth.

"Yes, yes, yes..." she moaned, "Fill me up with your huge cock! God, I've got the best fucking brother in the world."

"And I've got the hottest sister in the world," Clay groaned, "No matter what those stupid fucking agencies said. You'd give any model today a run for their money."

"You're just... saying that..." she squealed, "Because... oh fuck... because you've got..." she struggled to get her words out and squealed in pleasure, "...your huge cock... holy fucking shit, that feels so fucking good... buried inside my cunt."

He pulled her face down to his and kissed her. "No, I'm not."

They locked eyes and Amy knew her brother meant every word he said. She slammed herself all the way down and contracted her pussy around his cock and kissed him again. She released him and started riding him again. Clay leaned forward and started sucking on Amy's firm tits as they bounced around on her chest. She held his head in place as she felt his warm mouth on her nipple.

At the same time that Michelle had gone upstairs and Amy had gone to talk to Clay, Damon had hobbled into the den, eased himself down onto the couch, pulled out his phone and started browsing Facebook. He dropped a quick status to his friends about safely making it home to spend time with his family, and saw similar messages from his friends, and laughed at a few memes. Sonja had finished up with the dishes and followed him into the den. He saw her out of the corner of his eye.

"Hey mom," he said, looking up.

"Hey," she said, "What'cha up to?"

"Eh, just checking Facebook." he said, "My buddies and I promised each other we'd let everyone know that we got home safe. All my friends are joking that I'm lucky to be around my... how did they put it...?" He pulled up the comment, "Oh, yeah, my 'hot ass stepsister'."

"Nothing about your hot ass stepmother?" Sonja asked, sitting on the couch next to him.

"No, my friends have SOME tact. Not a lot, but some." he said. "I, on the other hand, have no tact. Wanna fuck?"

"You sure you're up for that?" Sonja asked, looking at Damon's left leg awkwardly sticking out as he tried to sit as comfortably as possible.

"My leg is broken. My dick still works fine." he said, putting his phone off to the side."

"I just don't want to hurt you," she said, unzipping his jeans.

"I took a couple of painkillers before dinner, I'll be fine."

Sonja pulled Damon's cock out, much like his father, he was only semi hard, but Sonja quickly changed that, leaning down and sucking her stepson's cock into her mouth. Damon moaned in pleasure and ran his hand down Sonja's back and hooked his fingers in the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up, he stopped when he reached her bra, quickly unhooked it and Sonja sat up long enough to slip her shirt and bra off and went right back to sucking Damon's now fully erect cock. He moaned again as she deep throated him and teased him with her tongue. She came back up for air and pushed his own shirt up, licking along his stomach and chest as she exposed his upper torso, once his shirt was off she kissed him, her tongue now probing the inside of his mouth.

When they broke the kiss, Damon moved his head to his step mother's gorgeous tits. Sonja carefully leaned over him to give him better access, and moaned in appreciation as he teased first one breast and then the other.

"Do that thing you do..." she moaned.

Damon pushed her tits together so the nipples were almost touching, "You mean this?" he asked before sucking both hard nipples into his mouth.

"Yes, that." Sonja moaned. "You sure you don't want to teach your father how to do that?"

"Nope," he said, "That's a Damon Mathers exclusive."

"Well I guess you've gotta have some secrets." she moaned, pulling her pants off.

"I could use a little help here." He indicated his jeans, which, while he could get his right leg free with no problem he needed a bit more help with his left leg, and getting his pants down around his cast.

"How do you do this when there's no one to help you?" she asked as she carefully pulled his jeans off.

"With great difficulty," he said.

"There," she said, getting his pants off. "Now lay back and let mommy take care of you."

Damon carefully lay down on the couch and Sonja maneuvered herself so she could get on top of him in the 69 position. As she felt Damon's tongue come in contact with her clit, she sucked in a breath before she once again took her stepson's huge tool into her mouth. She still couldn't believe that her son had the same huge cock as his father at just 21 years old. She thought back to when she was 21, she was pretty sure the guys she fucked back then weren't as well endowed as Damon. She wouldn't consider herself a "size queen" but what woman didn't appreciate a big cock? She was reminded of a joke she and Michelle used to have between the two of them after they started having sex together. Michelle would always say that a guy didn't have to have a monster cock as long as he knew how to use what he had, "but it wouldn't hurt if he did have a huge cock". To which Sonja would reply, "Are you sure it wouldn't hurt?". It took Michelle a second to get the joke the first time, "What do you -- Oh, I see what you did there!" It became a long standing joke between the two of them.

Between her husband and all the other men she'd had before and after him, only Clay (and now Damon) had the "monster cock" she and Michelle had often joked about. She'd been sexually satisfied by the other men, but Clay was the first man to wear her out. Damon was the second.

Damon thought back to the first time he ate Sonja's pussy out on the living room couch before they fucked each other silly. He sometimes still had trouble believing how lucky he was to have not just a stepmother, but stepsister, half-sister, aunt and "aunt" who would be up for fucking him pretty much at the drop of a hat. All five of them were gorgeous with killer bodies, plus a girlfriend back at school who was also gorgeous, also with a body to die for, and who also loved his big cock.

He spread Sonja's pussy lips and slid a finger inside her earning a moan of pleasure from Sonja who responded by again deep throating Damon. She came up for air.

"Now about that fucking you wanted." she said.

Back upstairs Michelle had gotten both Denise and Bridgette off and was now on her back with both girls in between her legs taking turns licking and fingering her sweet pussy. When Denise was sucking on her clit, Bridgette had three fingers buried in Michelle, and then they would switch off. Michelle knew she was close, she had gotten both girls off, but now it was her turn. She looked past her huge heaving tits at the two beautiful girls eagerly licking her pussy and lost it. She screamed in pleasure and squirted, shocking both girls, they knew it was coming, but they just weren't prepared for how much cum Michelle produced. They thought she was overreacting before putting two huge absorbent beach towels on the bed, but when they got sprayed in the face they understood.

"Oh my god," Denise exclaimed, "Mom wasn't kidding. It's like a goddamn geyser!"

"Holy fuck!" Bridgette yelped.

Michelle was whimpering in pleasure as her pussy continued to spray the girls with pussy juice. Finally she was done and she opened her eyes and looked at Bridgette and Denise and couldn't help but laugh. The two were sitting between her legs absolutely drenched in Michelle's juices, a mix of surprise and erotic pleasure on their faces.

Bridgette looked from the pussy juice covering her to Denise, equally covered, and then to Michelle who pushed herself up to a sitting position. "That was the most amazing thing I've ever seen in my life." she said.

"I am so fucking turned on right now," Denise said.

Michelle pulled both girls towards her and they shared a three way kiss.

"You know what I want to see?" she asked after they broke the kiss, "I want to see you two scissor each other. You bitches know how to do that right?"

"Pfft," Denise scoffed, "Of course we do. Let's show her sis."

They got into position and started grinding their pussies together. They leaned forward and kissed each other, and Michelle could tell by the way they moved that this was not the first time they had done this as they moved perfectly in sync with each other. She leaned forward and licked her juices off Bridgette's tits. Then with a mouthful of her own cum she turned to kiss Denise, then repeated the process, this time licking her cum off Denise and kissing Bridgette. While the two girls continued to scissor each other Michelle wiped her cum off the girls bodies and fed it to them. Denise and Bridgette to their credit, never lost their rhythm.

During the summer, after their mothers taught them the fine art of scissoring, they took what they'd been taught and perfected their own technique. They had worked it so they would both cum simultaneously. Denise felt it, and she could tell by the look on Bridgette's face that she did too. The whole time they had been moaning in pleasure and they picked up the pace as they got closer and closer. Then it hit, both girls threw their heads back and screamed in orgasmic pleasure as they once again came at the exact same time.

"Now, that was hot." Michelle said.

Downstairs in the living room, Amy was on her hands and knees on the couch, and squealed in pleasure as Clay's cock penetrated her ass. She bit her bottom lip as she felt her brother's cock fill her asshole, and sighed contentedly when she felt his hips on her ass.

"Ready?" he asked.

"I'm always ready for you." she moaned, "Fuck my ass little brother."

Clay slid out until just the head of his cock was in her ass, then he slammed forward making his sister squeal again, and within seconds he was pounding away at Amy, fucking her ass like he had so many times before. Amy loved the feel of her brother's (and nephew's) cock in her ass. She loved it when Sonja or Michelle hammered her ass with a strap on. She just loved anal sex in general. Sure she loved getting her pussy hammered too, but there was just something about the feel of a hard thrusting cock in her ass that drove her crazy.

Clay knew just what his sister wanted and hammered her for all he was worth. Both he and Amy were covered in sweat but ignored that because at that moment, the only thing that mattered was Clay's cock and Amy's asshole. Amy was moaning and groaning wordlessly, not that she needed to say anything because Clay knew what she needed and was giving it to her. She reached between her legs and started rubbing her clit, and slid a finger inside her still very wet pussy, and finger fucked herself in time with Clay's hammering of her ass.

They heard the screaming from upstairs and Clay lost it.

"Oh fuck Amy," he grunted, "I'm gonna fucking cum!"

"Fill my ass, bro!" she moaned, "Pump that sweet cum of yours into my fucking ass!"

Clay grunted and shoved his cock all the way into Amy and they both felt his cock throb and jump inside her as he pumped load after load of cum into her.

Amy was quietly moaning "Yes" over and over as she felt Clay's cum flood her ass, and when he was finally spent, she whimpered with disappointment as she felt him pull out. She flipped over onto her back, and looked up at him.

"I haven't cum yet." she said. "Make me cum."

Clay's cock was spent but his fingers still worked. He massaged her clit, and ran his fingers up and down her still soaked slit before sliding two fingers deep inside his sister's pussy. He pumped his fingers in and out of her, slowly at first, but faster and faster as if he were fucking her. Amy started thrusting her hips up at him, and the look on her face, the feel of her pussy around his fingers, the obscene squishing noises, and just the sight of her brother, sitting there naked with a half erect cock and two fingers jammed into her snatch were just too much for her to take and she screamed in orgasmic pleasure as Clay curled his fingers inside her and found her g-spot.

"Better?" he asked her when she was done riding her orgasmic wave.

"Much."

In the den, Sonja could feel Damon's cock throb in her mouth as he exploded from her expert blowjob skills. While he would never directly compare her skills at sucking cock to the other women in the family (or even his girlfriend), if he were making a list, Sonja would definitely be near the top. She swallowed as much as she could, but as usual, Damon's cock kept spurting and she had to come up for air, letting some of his cum hit her on the chin, and some even landed on the couch. She licked his cock clean and wiped her face clean as she sat up.

Damon looked disappointed when she stood up. "Hey, I wasn't done."

Sonja straddled her son's hips, "Damon, do you remember what we did when I gave you your tattoo?"

He had to think for a second, "What do y -- Oh! Oh yeah!"

She was referring to how she milked his cock while he made it throb inside her, and they managed to get each other off while hardly even moving.

"I figure we could do that so you won't have to move as much, and accidentally hurt your leg." she said, "Plus it gave me a really intense fucking orgasm."

"Okay," he said, with an eager look on his face.

Sonja carefully mounted Damon and slowly lowered herself down onto his still hard cock, and once she was all the way down they heard the girls scream from upstairs. Sonja smiled and rolled her eyes.

"Let me start," she said.

She clenched down on Damon, and then released him, she did this a few more times. Then she nodded at him, she clenched, released and then Damon flexed his cock inside her, and she let out a barely audible "ooh" as he did. Then, slowly but surely, they got into the same rhythm they'd gotten into at the tattoo shop. Despite the fact that they were barely moving, Sonja was breathing heavily and she could feel her heart racing in her chest. Damon felt the same way, the sight of his mother (or any of the women in the family for that matter) got his heart racing.

Much like when they were at the shop they didn't say anything as they flexed on each other. Other than their heavy breathing there was no other sound in the den. Sonja didn't believe in fate or anything like that, but she did feel that everything she had done in her life, everything she had experienced, good and bad, had led her to Clay and his family. She was so happy that she could experience and share everything -- including her best friend -- with them.

Damon knew that if this was anything like last time, their orgasms would sneak up on them. Unlike when they normally had orgasms they could feel it building up and could prepare both themselves and their partner, but last time it was like almost they felt the build up and the orgasm a half a second later. Damon reached up and gently squeezed his stepmother's tits, and she licked her lips and pulled one of his hands up to her mouth and sucked two of his fingers into her mouth and put the saliva soaked fingers back on her hard nipple. Then they heard Amy scream out her orgasm in the living room, and they both lost it.

Damon grunted as he felt his cock twitch on its own and could feel the cum flow up his shaft and into Sonja's spasming cunt. He could feel the warmth of her orgasmic juices flow out of her and down onto his abdomen and down over his balls. They both quietly grunted as they came together, their breathing and heart rates increasing exponentially. Damon swore he could hear the blood rushing in his ears. Sonja leaned back so far she had to grab Damon's arms to prevent herself from falling over backwards. Out of everyone they had the quietest orgasms. But they were no less intense.

As Sonja came down off her orgasmic high she thought it was kind of funny. They all had certain techniques that worked better for one person than it did for someone else. She knew that she couldn't fuck Clay the way she'd just fucked Damon. Damon probably had specific things he did when fucking Denise. The tricks she used to make Michelle cum were different from the techniques she used on Amy or her own daughter. They all knew exactly what to do to get their partner(s) off, no matter who they were.

She helped him up and got his crutches for him, and they made their way out of the den without bothering to get dressed. They saw Clay and Amy still lying naked on the couch.

"What are you two up to?" Amy asked.

"Same thing you were," Sonja said, smirking.

"Well I don't know about anybody else," Damon said, "But I'm worn out, I think I'm gonna go upstairs, grab one of my sisters, hell maybe both of them, and go to bed."

"Bed sounds like a good idea." Clay said, getting up. "You coming Ames?"

"Yeah," she said, "Just gimme a sec. My legs are still a little unsteady."

They made their way upstairs, and met up with Michelle and Denise who had just finished wiping most of Michelle's juices off of her.

"Remind me to bring an umbrella the next time I have sex with you." she said. Michelle just laughed.

Damon and Denise went to sleep in his room. Bridgette had already fallen asleep in Clay and Sonja's bed, they didn't have the heart to wake her, so they let her sleep there, and Amy and Michelle went down the hall to sleep in Denise's old room.

It turned out they were all pretty tired, and within an hour all seven of them were fast asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12