All Inclusive Holiday Pt. 02

Story Info
All Inclusive Holiday Pt. 02.
2.4k words
17.3k
14
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DailyDriver
DailyDriver
40 Followers

Part 2

The following day we were back on our usual sun loungers by the pool and there was Nigel sitting opposite me again.

Awkward, did I feel awkward or what. I looked up and saw my husband talking to Charles at the pool bar, my face must have been going red and every now and again they would glance over in my direction. My mind was on fire, was he saying something about yesterday, what the hell were they talking about?

My husband came over a few minutes later with our drinks.

"Who was that you were talk to" I said probing trying not to sound too nervous.

"Oh, him? Just having a chat about nothing in particular," he said.

"Oh, Ok," but really? I thought, you were talking to a man who just yesterday filled your wife's vagina with his cum! You should not be talking to him my brain screamed silently. As Charles walked past he waved and went to sit down.

"Oh." I said keeping calm.

"Seems nice, on a golf break with his friends he said he was a University Lecturer or something like that."

"Golf is boring," I said.

"Couldn't agree more, though he did say I was lucky to have such an attractive wife," he smiled.

And he gave me an orgasm I thought, and that person he is sitting next to over there, yes I fucked him too yesterday.

I startled myself thinking I had said that out loud, but it was the voice inside my head and thankfully it stayed there.

Yes they both fucked me and I've still got their sperm wriggling about inside me.

I smiled guiltily to myself, carried on reading my book and every now and again glanced over. Nigel smiled at me raised his eyebrows and nodded his head in the direction of his room. I shook my head.

In my head a voice said, "You know you want to!"

It was like an itch you just cannot reach.

I felt a twinge between my legs and slowly lay back. I put my book down said I was going for a walk and left. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Nigel get up and follow me.

I didn't want to go anywhere too public, so I walked around a quieter part of the complex.

Once out of sight of my husband he caught up with me.

"My room?" He said.

"It was a mistake," I said.

"Really, I think you loved it, in fact I know you did!"

He was right, the sex was amazing and heightened because it was sordid and wrong and I shouldn't have done it."

"Your friend Charles was talking to my husband!" I stormed.

"Don't worry, he's not going to say 'Oh by the way I put my cock into your wife and fucked her like a bunny' is he?"

"Not funny!"

"So, my room?"

"Just you, not Charles, that's a step too far that I took yesterday."

"Fun though?" He smiled.

"Yes well you're right, it was, but it was a step too far!" I protested.

"Ok," He replied, "just you and me then, but Charles will be quite disappointed!"

As we walked to his room he sent a couple of text messages, laughed and sent another. He opened the door and we went inside.

"This time I'm going to lock the door so we don't get disturbed," he chuckled.

"That was a bit awkward yesterday," I replied.

I was feeling very naughty again. I kicked off my flip flops untied the sarong. I slipped the swimming costume off my shoulders, this time we were in the communal area of the apartment.

"Let's get you ready," he smiled strangely, there was something off about his tone.

He reached over and helped pull my costume down, I stepped out of it and he came over and took it away from me, went to the balcony draped it over the glass wall and came in closing the door.

"That's like putting a flag outside telling my husband I'm in here!"

"Oops, don't worry he won't realise, his eyes were wide but he was smiling.

This time I was going to take the lead, I stepped towards him and kissed him on his lips then worked down his chest and stomach until I was on my knees. Taking hold of his trunks I slowly pulled them down and his long hard cock popped out towards my face.

I slowly took his balls into the palm of my hand and began to knead them while I used my tongue to lick and play with the tip of his erection.

"Yeah, that's good, really good," he sighed.

I worked my tongue around the end and slowly pulled back on the foreskin exposing the slit of his cock, the tip of my tongue gently pressing and tickling the sensitive entrance.

I tasted a light salty liquid slowly excreting onto my tongue and opened my mouth wider to accommodate the whole exposed head. Rhythmically moving my mouth back and forwards to his sighs and moans.

"Oh that's so good, yes it's so good," he said and placed his hands around the back of my head.

Slowly and gently he pulled my head onto his cock inch my inch with each rhythmic movement.

He was twitching and shaking looking up towards the ceiling, my mouth was filled to the back of my throat. He pulled my head harder towards him.

I wanted to stop but he held me tightly, I could barely breath and only got a breath when he relaxed his grip a little, then I felt I was almost choking. I couldn't breath, I couldn't speak, he was almost down my throat, I tried to relax and then he came.

That warm salty rush shot down the back of my throat as I involuntarily swallowed his cum. I felt I was choking on the gushing liquid as I was finally freed.

"Yeah, that was good, really good," he stepped back.

"God I thought I was going to choke!" I said running my tongue around the inside of my mouth tasting the remnants of what I had swallowed.

I coughed twice and he laughed.

I was about to say something else when my phone which was next to my room keycard on the table started buzzing.

I picked it up and a number of messages came through, one after the other after the other. I thought there was an emergency.

"Hold on I just need to check my phone," I stood there holding thumbing through the messages.

They were from mobile numbers I didn't recognise, I opened the first message and I stood there in shock not quite comprehending what I was seeing. I opened the next and the next and the next.

All the while Nigel was smiling at me.

"What the hell is going on?" I demanded.

Each and every message had a picture of me either fucking Nigel or Charles, there was me on top, from behind, underneath and naked, clear, quality, high definition pictures and in all of them I was recognisable. The one with Charles had me sitting on his lap with his cock inside me and having my tits fondled.

Standing naked in the communal room the bedroom door open and Charles stepped out and walked towards me. He stopped looking me up and down.

"You have a firm little arse great legs and a juicy cunt, do you know that?" He smiled.

I looked at him, "What do you think you are doing," he cut me off.

"Your tits could be bigger, you give good head as I've just seen but you've got a great body that just screams it wants to be fucked."

Nigel laughed, "I like her small tits, she gets really hard nipples and they are very very sensitive, not to mention she has a great orgasm.

I was about to speak but Charles held his hand up, his phone was playing a video.

"Fuck me, yes fuck me, I want you to cum inside me, do it, do it, cum inside me, get me pregnant, get me pregnant, do it, get me pregnant," My face wasn't saying stop or no, I looked very willing.

"You didn't lock your phone so I took the opportunity to copy down all your numbers," Nigel smiled.

I'd been filmed fucking them, from different angles, every inch of my body had been covered, every part exposed."

My face turned red, they'd been filming me having sex with them, did they plan it? What was going on.

Nigel took my phone off me.

"Now, after having a nice chat with your husband I'm going to assume you don't want him or your children to accidentally see these screenshots or these very explicit videos I have of you having such a good time do you?"

He paused waiting for it to sink in.

"I'd also like to add that I very much doubt you'd like all your friends to be sent one of these pictures," Charles paused again.

I looked at both their smiling faces, I shook my head.

"No I don't," I affirmed panicking.

"Good, so I will be direct, this is what is going to happen; We are here for the next 10 days and you are going to keep us very happy," he put a lot of emphasis on the 'very happy'.

He paused again to let it sink in. Standing naked in front of both of them left me feeling vulnerable.

"You are going to be our very willing all inclusive room service!" Charles smiled.

"All inclusive room service?" said Nigel, "has a ring to it!"

"What do you, what are you.." I started to say and in my mind I finished the sentence "what do you mean inclusive room service?"

"So the rules are very simple," Charles said slowly.

"Very simple," repeated Nigel.

"We will send you text messages when we want to fuck you. We expect you arrive on time because we have a fairly busy schedule with our golf bookings. Do you understand?"

I nodded I could feel tears welling. I held back the panic, I thought, I suppose it's not that bad, I've already done it and what's a few more times. I breathed slowly, 'they've both fucked me, they've cum in me, I went along with it and I suppose I liked it, I'll just have to take the blame for this.

I nodded, "Ok, I think."

"Good, now it's probably going to keep you a little busy so you'll need to keep your phone with you at all times. There will be no excuses if you don't deliver on time. If you don't do what we want, we will start posting your video on the internet and sending links out to all your friends and family, also your husband and children will get to see everything."

"I've copied all your numbers, something to keep in your mind," smiled Nigel

I stood there defeated.

"Now I know you are not taking any birth control which is fine, but we will not be using condoms as we are all married and in relationships so there is little risk. If you accidentally get pregnant, well then that's just your bad luck. So much better fucking without a bit of rubber on, I expect you will be happy with these arrangements too?"

I nodded again.

"Good, so this video and the ones we will make of you over the next 10 days will be kept as an insurance policy, just in case you cry rape, which you won't do will you?"

I shook my head.

"I want to hear you say no!" He demanded.

"No," I said quietly.

"Fantastic, Nigel would you let them in," he looked at Nigel and nodded in the direction of the door.

Nigel walked over to the door to the apartment and into the room spilled the other four men in the group... I stopped comprehending quite clearly what was going to happen.

My eyes were wide, I didn't realise I was holding my breath, I could barely breath and I started to tremble. They were all eyeing me up, leering and looking over every inch of me.

"Quiet everyone, quiet please."

They were less than a foot away from me and a hush descended over the room.

"As you know our Golf Holidays are always special because we all like to play away from home," he paused and a chuckle went through the room, "this time we have something truly amazing. Unlike previous breaks where we have had to pay some tart or slut for pleasure we will have all inclusive room service. At no extra charge!" The excitement in the room was building up. This is Joanne, she is here on holiday with her husband and children."

There were a few lewd comments and some complimentary ones about how I looked and a couple of "I'm going have a bit of that."

"Say hello Joanne," said Charles.

"Hi, hello." I said.

"You've all seen the videos and how willing she is to please, and that's what she will be doing for us," stated Nigel.

"Joanne is going to provide us all with personal room service, you all have her number in your phones. Just send her a text and she will spread her legs as wide as you want, she has a fine firm arse, just look at those legs and that little gap at the top of the thighs where she has a very accommodating cunt which I can personally vouch for."

"Got that?" He smirked at me, "we call and you come running!"

I nodded again, thinking once I can get out of here I'm not going to do this.

Charles looked directly at me, "She is taking no birth control Gentlemen so there is a possibility that we might get her pregnant," there was laughter and a cheer, " Condoms are so yesterday, so as she will be so accommodating to your needs, the only proviso Gentlemen is that you do not damage or mark the goods, after all she has to last the 10 days of our holiday." There was a murmur of appreciation.

"Good, now that the ground rules have been laid out, it's time for our 'Open House' to sample the menu, after which daily full all inclusive room service will be provided."

Charles pulled a chair from the table and turned it round, pulled down and took his swimming shorts off. He sat on the chair.

"Maybe you'd like to sit in my lap?" He said as his erection grew.

DailyDriver
DailyDriver
40 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
DailyDriverDailyDriverover 2 years agoAuthor

Please be aware part one has been edited and awaiting publication, part 2 is is part of the rewrite and a new part 3 has been submitted and is pending. Once all three have been published the story will have a flow to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah, a divorce is also included

philhattiephilhattieover 2 years ago

Disappointed. This is the 2nd page if the first story. I enjoyed your first effort - a good buzz after reading it. Saw this and had expectations. Keep writing as there is something there.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Sharing Sandi -- Pt. 01 My wife meets a new man, with my encouragement.in Loving Wives
Pushing My Wife Too Far Veronica gets pregnant on vacation.in Interracial Love
The Festival Husband takes wife to a Biker festival with a twist.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Broken Vows Wife cheats with trainer as revenge for husband’s infidelity.in Loving Wives
End Around She wanted adventure. He had adventures.in Loving Wives
More Stories