The Festival

Story Info
Husband takes wife to a Biker festival with a twist.
9k words
4.55
25k
45
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The festival - Wife unexpectedly earns some money at a Bikers Festival

My wife Louise has for some time been a little obsessed with bikers, she has always been this way but when the Sons of Anarchy series came out it really increased. I do not ride but can see the appeal in terms of speed, power, and freedom over being stuck on traffic and the confines of a cat. However, it also limited what you could take on a journey and for me just was not pragmatic, so I never learnt to ride. However, Louise always got turned on when she saw or heard a group of bikes and over the years this has not waned, if anything it has grown like an itch that she really needs to scratch.

Louise had fantasized about a biker gang bang and being used by a large group of heavily tattooed and muscled guys in leather, but the reality of most of the bikers we saw in the UK over those in the tv series was usually somewhat wanting, more beer belly and sedentary than edgy and bad.

So, we had largely given up on the idea, however I decided it might be fun to at least check out a biker bar or festival where there might be a wider range of bikers and hopefully Louise could have some fun. So, after a lot searching, I discovered an event which had both live rock music and bikers called hard ride. The website advertising said normally around 4000 bikers and 10 bands over 2 days so it should be fun. I booked us 2 tickets and knowing Louise was not a fan of camping we booked a glamping pod, not very bikerish, but Louise liked her creature comforts and would not be impressed sleeping on a roll mat with nylon over her head.

I decided to make it a surprise and only tell her the week before having already ensured we were both free and we had a house sitter arranged to look after our dogs for the 2 days we would be away. Mid-week I broke the news we were off for a weekend away but not where we were going. Louise immediately started interrogating me.

"Where are we going? What do I need to wear? Are we meeting friends there? What are we doing?"

"you will just have to wait and see, however I will tell you the following, It's a 2 hour drive north, you can wear very little, no need for smart, short skirts, stocking, heels, short dresses and anything sexy you fancy, we do not know anyone there, but I am sure we will meet some cool people, as for what we are doing, we will be having fun".

The plan was to leave late Friday and arrive for early evening before the Saturday music and then leave Sunday. Friday rolled around and Louise was none the wiser, however clearly, she knew the possibility of fun was in the cards as had had her hair done and made an appointment earlier in the week to have her pussy waxed.

"Any Clues?" she asked, I told her nothing other than you may want to bring some leather.

"That's cryptic, fine I shall bring some boots and my leather cincher."

I smiled recalling how stunning Louise always looked in this outfit, her size 8 frame accentuated even further with the leather cincher around her waist wither waxed pierced pussy below and her stunning pert 32c tits above, usually with a collar or stocking s with boots and nothing else, no man or many women could resist.

The last 2 years had been tough for us both as we had been going through a house build, tons of work and had not had a holiday for the last 5 years, the one we had planned 2 years ago had been cut short by the global pandemic so fun had been few and far between. So, a fun weekend was what we both needed, and I hoped the event lived up to the rumours. On checking out a few forums, it had a reputation for getting fun after dark and people seemed to really let their hair down.

So, the afternoon rolled round, I chucked my usual small backpack with wash kit and a few spare T-shirts and a pair of extra jeans in the boot and then Louise dragged out a large suitcase. I would have made a jibe but having seen what she had put in it I was not going to say anything she had put a large selection of very sexy outfits in and a couple of her toys, a large magic wand vibrator and 2 steel dildos a curved one and an eleven inch one which she enjoyed but to date and not managed to use the larger end.

She had chosen to wear a short black dress with thin straps for the drive up and a pair of holdup fishnet stockings, some very sexy leather ankle boots and an elegant but sexy steel collar made of 2 bands of steel and a ring for any connection, she looked fantastic and as she got in the dress rode up giving me a flash of her stocking tops, but I could not see her pussy so had no idea if she was wearing any underwear.

Louise visibly relaxed as we drove to our destination, after listening to some music and general chit chat for the first hour of the drive she started questioning me in earnest as to where we were going. I decided it was time to tell her and see her reaction.

"Fine I give in, no more interrogation we are going to a Biker festival called hard ride"

"But we don't have bikes?"

"That's ok there are some car things there too but it's mainly a biker festival and I figured you might like to see what it's like and there are a bunch of bands, and some good live music too so should be fun, plus about 4000 bikers"

"Hmm that does sound fun"

I could see the cogs turning as Louise was already conjuring up visions of sons of anarchy like bikers and wild parties with good music. She relaxed back into her seat and started looking around as we were now within 15 minutes of the hard ride festival site. As we got closer to the location the road became full of bikers from couples riding in small groups to large groups of 20 - 50 plus riding on bikes from old classic Norton's and Harleys to modern racing bikes. Every bike imaginable was clearly going to be there and every rider imaginable too. The rugged muscly guys were visible along with the bearded older beer bellied guys all with tattoos and rugged denims and leathers.

Louise was now like a kid in a candy shop as we drove to the main site entrance and turned left to the camping area; and parked up behind the pod I had booked. We were a couple of hundred yards from the main stage and the rows of stalls and arenas that threaded out from the main area in a series of channels could clearly be seen, there also appeared to be lots of groups already forming with tents around fire pits and bikes in circles around the edge creating circular party space, some large some small. After a quick freshen up and stretch from the journey we decided to head out and see who was playing.

We walked down towards the main stage as the sun was setting and the site was starting to wake up, there was a clear energy in the air as so many bikers had left their working week behind and were here to party. A cover band was playing a selection of classic rock from Nirvana to nine-inch nails as we walked through the crowd. It was clear most the bikers belonged to clubs of some sort or another as many wore club emblems and motifs, some cool artwork was on display and many of the women were also clearly on display with very little being worn, with short skirts and sheer tops the predominant look. Louise looked stunning in her short dress with very low-cut top and short dress which flashed her stocking tops as she walked. I could see a lot of bikers checking her out as we moved past the groups of bikers and heard several comments and whistles as they watched her pass.

We headed to the bar and grabbed a couple of drinks before moving closer to the main stage area to watch the current band playing. The music was good, and Louise was soon dancing and really starting to let he hair down, it was only 9pm and the night was young, the sun had now set, and the main arena area started to become full with bikers. I noticed there were about 3 men to every woman there, so all the women were getting a lot of attention and a lot of drinks where being knocked back as everyone started to party.

The band stopped playing just as a large guy in his 50's climbed onto the stage he was wearing worn leathers, a jacket with a devil riding a bike out of hell motif and a sergeant's stripes with a crossed set of guns intimating he was sergeant at arms so basically one of the clubs' enforcers. He was heavily tattooed and had huge arms, as he climbed onto the stage the crowd went quiet, he clearly commanded respect.

"Welcome to Hard Ride, it's time to party, and to warm everyone up its time for a little skin"

Louise looked at me quizzically, I shrugged my shoulders but guessed it would be a wet T-shirt contest for the men to get horny over and no doubt frustrated about.

However, as an area of stage was cleared 4 black half barrels were brought onto the stage, they looked like a kind of saddle, and all had power cables running from them. Clearly many in the crowd knew what they were as they started cheering.

Once all the barrels/saddles were in position and facing out from the stage across the excited crowd the MC came back on and began to wind up the crowd.

Louise was now in front of me and pushing her bottom back into my crotch as she listened to the MC.

"Right, you animals it's time to start the fun, we appreciate all you guys have ridden hard to be here tonight so it's time for the ladies to do some riding instead of just sitting pillion". A few cheers went up as the MC continued.

"We need 4 volunteers to come and ride the bucks, whoever lasts longest will get a special prize". For those unfamiliar with the buck, each of the half barrels was a powerful vibrating sex toy that had a series of nubs aligned to a woman's pussy in such a way that it vibrated the clitoris and across her whole pussy. We had seen them before at a sex convention but never live and in front of a crowd, let alone a crowd of bikers.

"Come on ladies, let's get a move on".

Two brunettes ; clearly friends and clearly full of Dutch courage climbed onto the stage, both sported short denim skirts and bikini tops, one was skinny the other very curvy and had clearly only just squeezed into her top, they clearly liked being watched as it was still a warm evening yet their nipples were engorged and poking through the thin material, they moved across the stage and stood behind the two furthest bucks as the guys nearest them cheered and made lewd comments.

"2 more ladies come on its time to ride, the prize will be worth it". There was movement from our right as another woman a slim red head stepped forward to climb up onto the stage, she was in her mid-30's with striking blue eyes and wearing a very short leather mini skirt with a bright neon pink fence net top with pierced nipples clearly showing through. She clearly enjoyed the attention as took her time mounting the stage and attracted a lot of wolf whistles as she was wearing a tiny thong visible as she climbed the steps onto the stage with a flash of her ass.

"Come on ladies we need 4 to ride, one more." Louise looked at me and grinned, I grinned back and nodded my head, we both new she loved to be exposed and this should be fun, as she started to move towards the stage the crowd realised, she was to be the fourth to ride the sex machines and a cheer went up.

Louise's short black dress and fishnets with her ankle boots were clearly popular, as the guys nearest the stage caught an eyeful of ass as Louise climbed onto the right side of the stage and stepped past the other women to stand behind the last remaining machine. I noticed the first two girls look Louise up and down with a hint a jealousy and a sneer, if Louise saw it, she ignored them, she often had women either hit on her or see her as a threat and act like this.

As the crowd settled back down the MC started to lay down the rules, "Ok ladies thank you for coming" a cheer went up at the obvious pun.

"The rules are simple, whoever manages to cum last wins, however you will not have control over the machines, all of the machines will be controlled by me, anyone lifting off the machines is out of the contest" In the interest of fairness we ask that you all strip down to at least your underwear so there is no unfair advantage". The MC was clearly looking at the women with denim shorts, the crowd cheered as they both wiggled out of the shorts and remained stood in matching black thongs with biker emblem on them.

Shouts of get them off were ignored by the two women but with a grin they both reached behind them to undo their bikini tops and with a quick shake freed their breasts, the crowd loved it and the atmosphere was getting hot.

The MC hushed the crowd and looked at Louise and the redhead. The redhead was clearly keen to show she was game also and pulled down on a small zip at the side of her mini shirt and stepped out of leather to reveal a tiny neon pink micro thong that just about encased her pussy lips, she left her top on but since it was a fence net her breasts where already on display and her pierced nipples where clearly aroused as pushing out through the holes in the top.

As the crowd noise lulled once more all eyes turned to Louise, Louise loves to be exposed in public, but I was not sure how far she would go. She looked out across the crowd and grinned before reaching behind herself as she undid a zip at the back of the dress and then slipped both dress straps off her shoulders.

A huge cheer went up as the dress slipped down her legs and over her stocking tops, I knew she had no bra on as the dress would not allow for one, but I had not realised she was not wearing a thong or G-string either. Her shaved and pierced pussy was on full display to the crowd of at least 2000 hungry eyes. The crowd was going wild at the sight as Louise stood in only her collar, hold up fishnets and the black ankle boots.

"Damn I love my Job" the MC stated. Right ladies enough winding up the crowd lets ride, mount the bucks. All four women straddled the machines and got into a position they felt comfortable in.

"Remember no lifting off or your out and last rider wins" the MC shouted. Louise was clearly in her element as the crowd was whistling and shouting for the competition to begin. The MC nodded to the band and music started, the initial chords of Guns and Roses Sweet Child of mine began, at the same time the MC clearly switched on the devices as all the women clutched the front of the machines as the vibrations began to hit them.

Within minutes the women were clearly all being affected, the two brunettes were first to go, both started to moan and were obviously setting each other off. They were now grinding their pussies hard into the vibrating numbs of the machine and within 30 seconds of each other both had cum, with the crowd cheering them on. A biker on stage helped lift them up off the machines and the MC threw them each a T-Shirt as they left the stage, before turning back to the crowd.

"Looks like we have some serious riders' folks, lets up the ante" the MC turned to his left and 2 tall well-built bikers stepped forward, both now stood behind Louise and the redhead. With a nod from the MC they both straddled the machines sitting tightly behind the two women. Each now reached around with heavily tattooed and muscled arms and started to play with the women's nipples, even over the music both could be heard to let out a moan, Louise loved her nipples played with and clearly so did the red head.

The biker behind the redhead started to really pull on the redheads pierced nipples; stretching them out through the fishnets and using the metal rings to really stretch them. This was too much for the redhead and she started to moan loudly until she pushed herself down extra hard onto the machine and with a load gasp clearly came. The biker behind her gave her a moment and then helped her of the machine as the MC handed her a leather jacket as her prize for coming second.

The MC raised his mike as the crowd roared with approval, looking at Louise who was concentrating hard not to cum still, the MC shouted "we have a winner and she looks like she really likes to ride". Louise was clearly close to cumming but the biker behind her stood up and the machine stopped vibrating. I could see she really wanted to cum and was extremely turned on after all the exposure.

Louise picked up her dress as the crowd roared and the MC turned to her and handed her a large envelope before escorting her off the back of the stage and the band began to play again. I moved round to the find the back of the stage to find out where Louise had got to. As I came around the back, I could see Louise still naked with her dress in one hand and the envelope in the other talking to the MC. As I approached, I could see they were in discussion, Louise turned to me as I joined them.

"This is my husband John" she told the MC, "John this is Mike, and he has a proposition for me, well us really".

I raised an eyebrow, "well what the proposition?" I asked.

"He wants to know if I would be up for entertaining the chapter, it's their 30th birthday and the girl who was supposed to join them this weekend has been a no show, they are prepared to pay"

"How much and what does this entertainment involve Mike?" I asked.

Mike grinned and then responded, "Let me be honest with you guys, I can see your wife is not exactly shy or I would not dream of asking this, but for the anniversary we wanted to get a super-hot girl who would entertain the whole chapter, that's 30 guys, and by entertain that would be; give them a show and then let them play with you and those limits are up to you, but the tradition is the whole chapter gets their rocks off. How you achieve that is up to you".

Louise looked at me, I could see she was nervous but also excited and knowing her as I did, she would want to do this. She also liked me to take control in these kinds of situations and her submissive side was alive and well.

I grinned back at Mike, "she will do it, but let's agree a fair price, Louise do you want to get your clothes on while I sought this with Mike?".

I pulled Mike to the side "ok so what do you really want her to do for the chapter, just tell me exactly what you want and then we can agree a fair price and we can ensure it nothing outside her limits".

We discussed what was required and agreed a fair price, Mike shook my hand and then left me, as I headed back to Louise with a smile, "ready to go?".

Louise looked at me quizzically "what do I have to do?"

"Well let's walk and talk they want us back to their campground for 11:30pm and its already 10pm"

"Ok but what do they want?" Louise asked again.

I replied, "so, they want the whole chapter to get their rocks off and they don't care how you achieve it, however the senior members of the chapter; the President, VP and Sergeant at arms, will all want to fuck you".

Louise looked at me with a grin "ok I am up for it and I know you will keep an eye on things, how much am I to be paid for all this entertainment?"

I was not sure what realistically I could do if things got out of hand but Mike seemed a decent enough guy and we had previously had some crazy adventures and Louise loved them so what the hell.

"Mike is going to pay you £2000 for the night and let's be clear you will be the one earning it so it's yours".

Louise sucked in her breath, "wow that's a lot, I better get ready, see you in 30". Louise ducked into the glamping pod and disappeared into the bathroom grabbing her suitcase, I left her to it as I grabbed a beer and stuffed a load of condoms into my jacket pockets to ensure Louise was protected throughout the evening.

An hour later and I nearly choked on my beer as Louise emerged from the bathroom, she was still wearing her steel collar but everything else had changed, she had on a leather cincher around her waist that just accentuated her figure even further. Below the cincher was a fence net black micro bikini bottom made from fence net with tie sides that just covered her pussy lips, a shiny curved piercing was with a single shiny jewel was poking through the holes in the material. Her legs were clad in a pair of thigh high leather boots further lengthening her legs with 4-inch heels. She was topless but her nipples were already very hard with anticipation of what was to come. Around her shoulders was a long cape with a single tie at the neck.