All Inclusive resort (MF, FF, M+F)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man between her thighs quickly pushed his cock inside her. It was interesting because with the new position I could easily see him enter her. I could also watch as he plunged and withdrew, wet and slick with each thrust. His black public hair and olive skin contrasting starkly with Joanne's very pale skin. It was even more striking as he used his fingers to spread wide her shaved labia, revealing her red wetness, while also running his thumb over her clit.

The man at her head was also wasting no time and was soon running his cock into Joanne's mouth. Again, the contrast was amazing. The man at her head was moving her mouth constantly. Sometimes he would push himself into her mouth, but other times he would turn her face and slide his cock across her open mouth, while her tongue played along the bottom of his cock. He would then push just the tip into her mouth as he jerked himself with his hand.

That was when I noticed both men were fondling her breasts. The man at her head was fondling her right breast and the other was fondling her left. It was amazing but not surprising when with a cry she arched her back and started to shudder.

Both men took advantage of the moment to cum as well. The one at her head began to cum on her face, before pushing the erupting member back into her mouth. As this was happening the man between her now upraised knees, pulled his cock free and launched a shot of cum across her belly and almost to her breasts, before plunging back inside her to continue his release. Moments passed as both men finished and quietly rose.

Looking at Joanne I saw her nod her head and without a moment's hesitation I brought her the robe I was holding. As I wrapped her in the soft cotton, she stood a little unsteadily, but was easily able to walk with me from the room.

When we arrived back in our room, I took her directly into the shower and together we showered in the warm water. I carefully soaped and rinsed her entire body before we exited and dried. When we fell into the bed shortly after we were both naked and exhausted and quickly fell into a deep sleep.

Day 14

Our last day of vacation dawned beautiful. Both of us were awake and sitting on the porch as the sun rose, coffee cups steaming in our hands.

"So, back to normal now?" Joanne asked as she stared at the water.

"It would seem so. Any regrets?"

Turning her head she looked at me with a sad slow smile, "Only that we wasted the first week."

I laughed and tipping my coffee cup to her I paused and asked, "Are you going to be okay with just me when we get home?" The smile that bloomed, and that is the best description I could find for how her face came alive, filled her face.

"Oh, my dearest husband. I have never been more 'okay' with you. I love you so much, and everything that has happened in the last week has only made that stronger. You never have to worry about me cheating or wandering off..." Her hand touched my face as she said this and I leaned into her lips as they approach, but just before we touched she added, "Well not without you anyway."