All is Fair Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh" another voice reacted

Josh had evidently backed, for the fourth time tonight, into another body. But this time, it was that of a man. An imposing man in a fine suit. Though they didn't seem irritated

"I'm sorry, I guess I didn't-"

"MUH-MUH-MISTER FILMORE! S-SIRR!" Josh's father sprang to life. If his reaction to Audrey was like that of a superior officer, this was like that of the president. Which wasn't an inaccurate description, mind you.

"Oh, hi Daddy! " Audrey beamed

"Hi sweetie" the man said without passion.

Wait, Daddy?

"ArT! Er, A-ArTHur! MISTER ARTHUR FILMORE, S-SiR!" his father tried repeatedly to correct.

Arthur Filmore?

THE Arthur Filmore?

"Oh, uh... Springsteen, right? Michael...?"

"Uh, Muh-M-MITCHELL! s-SIR! aSsiSTANT PRo-viS-Ion-AL hEAD of Muh-MARKETING! SiR!"

"Oh, right. Mitchell... hello" the man said again dispassionately

Holy shit!

This guy's the CEO of Filmore Foods...

...A-And apparently Audrey's dad too!

What the hell was a girl like her doing talking to ME?!

Mr Filmore shifted his attention back towards his daughter

"Who's this, sweetie?" he asked

If Josh had been surprised to find out Audrey's identity, he was even more dumbstruck when she hooked an arm around his.

"Oh, this is Joshua! He's afriend" she answered, squeezing tighter with a smile.

Beyond his own tension at the arrangement, the sheer proximity of Josh's arm to Audrey's chest, in view of her father, put him on edge. But it was the way she rubbed his arm that really made him sweat.

Mr Filmore didn't seem to notice though

"Hello Joshua. Having a nice time?" he asked, reaching his hand out. His movements were almost as robotic as his voice.

"Uh, Y-Yes sir! I'm... I'm great!" Josh answered, shaking his hand, forcing out a smile.

Mr Filmore smiled back, but it didn't feel like he did. Maybe it was just nerves, but Josh couldn't make out a single feature of his face either. It was almost like he didn't have one, and it weirded him out.

Mr Springsteen wasn't about to let that stop him, however.

"Uh, GUH- SIR! I jjJUst wanted to uH..." he held out the gift that Joshua bought and cleared his throat "I... J-JUST WAnted to WIshhh yOU a... 'noTHEr great 'chear a-at... DOIN watcCHU do!"

Oh god, is this really how Joshua's Dad acted at work?

"Oh, um, thank you Mitchell"

Mr Filmore took the gift from his hands and undid the gold bow atop it. What he pulled out appeared to be a fancy bottle of cost-effective champagne. He had no significant reaction to it.

"I'll... make sure this goes somewhere nice" he offered.

Mr Springsteen had the biggest, dumbest smile on his face.

"O-OH OHHH, I, eh, A-ALSO-" he reached back in his chair looking for something else. While his back was turned, Mr Filmore quietly passed the bottle of cheap alcohol to a passing suit. Josh thought his father's antics would humiliate him, but Audrey seemed to find them amusing.

Just as his father's buffoonery was about to crescendo though, Josh felt a tug on his sleeve. It was Audrey

"Hey, um, you wanna go upstairs? There's a little balcony with a nice view on the third floor; It's quiet there..." she offered. Audrey was so close. Her eyes were once again smoldering up into his. So tantalizing and innocent. So tempting...

He couldn't handle this

He couldn't handle this!

Just say n-!

"A-Alright!" he sputtered out

Audrey smiled brightly "Great! Come on..."

And just like that, Josh was being led through the room by her hand. Through crowds of people, guests and suits alike. They all made room for her, some more consciously than others. It was like Moses parting the waves of the Red Sea.

Red

Red hair, red dress

Red hips sashaying so perfectly with every step on her red heels, supporting her red little bouncing behind encased, no doubt, in a set of expensive red lace panties.

All dragging along a red-faced young man with her red-painted fingernails.

As Josh so powerlessly gave up control, Audrey looked back behind at him. Her red lip gloss curled in a devious little smile, complimenting her red cheeks, before leading him further away.

If Josh had any objection, it didn't even matter anymore.

...Before he knew it, there they were. On a little balcony upstairs; looking over the city and all of its lights. It wasn't very high up, but still, it was quite a sight.

"Wow..." Josh amazed.

Audrey stepped out before him "Mhmm, nice, isn't it?" she said, leaning back against the glass railing. In this light, she looked even more incredible.

"Y-Yeah! It's... beautiful" he said.

Come on Josh, you can do better!

"Just... l-like you! Heh..." he awkwardly complimented

Audrey's cheeks lit up "Awww, thank you..." she said, coyly twirling a strand of hair.

Josh felt great that his compliment actually worked, even if the delivery was a bit off. The two shared a smile, and a comfortable silence set in. Up here, above all the city lights, light breeze blowing; away from their fathers and all the noise and everything else that might distract them...

It felt like they were the only two people in the world.

A pleasurable sigh escaped Audrey's lips "So..."

She looked straight at him "You gonna fuck my face or what?"

Joshua's eyes widened "E-Excuse me-?"

Within seconds, her lips were on his, hands pulling his collar down, her body pressing him against the building wall. No time to act, no time to think. She was rough, and she knew what she wanted.

It was like 12 shots of adrenaline hitting at once. Her lips, oh how soft and sweet, how warm. Juicy and delicious like cherry candy. The passion. The light taste of alcohol. Her bare legs pressing on his jeans, her trim belly and breasts leaning on him. The pressure. The Heat. The Intensity of it all-!

Josh was overwhelmed.

He'd only dreamed about stuff like this late at night when he was alone. And now it was happening! Despite this, his fists remained clenched hard at his side. He'd never kissed a girl before, but once he realized what was happening, his body tried it's damn hardest to keep up, drowned in sensations as it was.

"Come on" she muttered angrily between kisses

"W-Wha-? Hmmph!"

She cut him off again

"Touch something you fucking wimp!" she hissed

Oh! Well, u-uh...

This was all happening so quickly, but he guessed not fast enough for her. He never dreamed he'd even get this far, but-

A-Alright! Here goes...

Twitching, one of his arms unfurled at his side and ended up on her back. Though his hand was slow, it made no difference to her as it shakily slid down her back. It went further down until it ended on a soft, jutting curve of her dress, which he immediately realized was her ass.

Oh my god, he was touching her ass

Hesitantly, he squeezed

"Mmmm~!" she moaned deliciously into his mouth. His move had sated her, and he instinctively did it again

"MMmm~!" she moaned louder, bringing his other hand to her small chest.

Before he knew it, Josh was returning the hasty make out session as fully as he could, rubbing and squeezing exactly how and where she wanted. It was still a little awkward, but it felt good. She was so soft and little! And Audrey was insatiable. He felt like he couldn't breathe but he didn't care; his body wouldn't let him. And it wouldn't take long for Audrey to start her own probing.

With barely a warning, her hand grabbed for his crotch

"M-MMM!" Josh would've squealed, if he could. It felt like a jolt of lighting had just struck up his spine.

Audrey gripped and started rubbing him through his jeans "Mmm, yeah this all for me? Huh baby? This mine?" she gasped, easing off his mouth.

"Ya gonna make me feel good? Huh? Ya gonna fuck me? Fuck me good? Bend me over the railing and make me see stars? Huh, baby? Huh?" her breath pooled on his neck, which he never realized was this sensitive. Like a million little goosebumps trailing up his throat. Joshua squirmed in her grasp.

"You gonna choke me with this, baby?" she breathed.

Josh's entire body was shaking

"Uh... y-yeah, s-sure" he shivered.

Audrey bit her lip and smiled deviously, her mouth going back down his neck.

Joshua didn't realize when the first few buttons of his shirt came undone, but when Audrey's tongue, her hot, wet tongue, started running down his chest, he definitely felt it then.

"A-Aach~!" he moaned

"Mmmm..." she moaned back, tracing her tongue past his lean stomach. "You taste like strawberries, baby"

Guess that Fruit Juice hadn't totally dried

Joshua was already squirming, and the strain hurt like hell, but this felt like torture. His head felt freezing, yet sweat was pouring down his neck. By the time she got to his belt-

"W-Wait, I-I should-"

"Shut the fuck up... and let me do this" she commanded, undoing it at her own pace

Josh was at her mercy, he guessed

Once it was undone, his pants fell around his ankles. The only barrier left was his boxers, and it didn't take long for-

He gasped

"Oh my goddd~" he heard her moan. The night air was cool, but the heat of Audrey's face felt great on his aching dick.

Joshua expected to feel a bit insecure his first time, what with all the porn he'd watched, but surprisingly he wasn't. He used to think his dick was small, but once he started measuring from the pubic bone, it was actually-

"Well it's not the biggest..." he heard her mutter

....A-And there went that...

"...Mmm, but it's still good "

Whatever inadequacy he felt disappeared the moment her lips touched his head

"A-AGh!" he moaned out. In an instant every inch of heat in his body shot up his brain and back out hotter. The pleasure was indescribable. He'd been on edge all night, and he probably would've came right there had he not built such a, uh, 'resistance' over the years.

But still

H-Holy F-Fucking S-Shit...

If his pleasure was great, he could only imagine what Audrey was feeling

"Mmmm... Ohhh~" she moaned, slowly licking over his cockhead. She sounded like she was drunk with pleasure.

Josh's entire brain felt like it was boiling. He didn't know how much longer he could hold on. He was gritting his teeth. His toes were curling in his shoes for god's sake! He knew it had only just started, but the way her tongue was working around him and how beautiful she was and how he'd wanted this all night and how he still couldn't believe this was happening and all she'd said and what he touched a-and-!

A-A-And-!

"Mmmm... You my bitch, baby?" Audrey muttered

"...O-OH MY GOD!" he cried

And with that, the floodgates broke, and out came a stream of hot, sticky cum. The pleasure was like nothing he'd ever felt before. Such a release of pure gratification and emotion that he could hardly believe it was happening to him.

Every limb went limp, and he felt like his eyes were gonna fall out of his head, as more and more the heat drained out until...

Joshua huffed

The whole world faded back into focus. The fuzz of his ears, the cool night breeze; his beating heart and the city lights pushing his back against the building.

The girl currently coughing up semen below him

He had no idea what to say, what to do. He barely even knew her beyond her name and who her dad was.

Oh fuck

He'd just got blown by Audrey Filmore

Daughter of a major food CEO and plus, his dad's boss!

On the fucking b-balcony of his building!

Where anyone could see!

Oh god what the fuck was he thinking?!

I-If someone-!

"...Mhm Hm Hm!" he heard

Josh looked down. Past the bits of cum on her face, Audrey looked like she was laughing. Laughing hysterically

"Oh my Goddd..." she slurredly giggled to herself "I can't believe I just did that... Hm Hm!" hearing her laugh made Josh feel a little better.

"Are you, um... okay?" he asked

Audrey lightly scoffed and looked up at him "Yeah, I'm okay"

She seemed a bit less friendly than a few seconds ago, but uh... I-It was probably because of how short he lasted. Audrey's pretty eyes still met his though, even when he clumsily tried to wipe her cheek off with his thumb. Josh didn't know what he was thinking but he cleared his throat.

"D-Do you wanna, uh... g-go out! Um, sometime... with me?" he meekly asked

Audrey stared up at him for a second, much like how she did earlier before she gave him his glasses; when he felt she was sizing him up. He felt the same intimidating energy here. Just like before, her pursed lips turned to a smirk, before she reached up off her knees and hugged herself around his stomach.

"Sure" she simply said, before nustling herself into his warm, skinny belly.

Josh felt a small smile form on his face, before leaning his head back on the wall and taking a breath. He took a few more as the cool breeze ran across his face.

12